Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Arresting the Agency - A Mission of Sick Fun [Job]

Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Giving Tree Gravestone I Need A Medic! Arresting the Agency - A Mission of Sick Fun [Job] Empty
    The Cringy

Lineage : Soul of The Wicken
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 37
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 470

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Zinnia
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Manipulation

Arresting the Agency - A Mission of Sick Fun [Job] Empty Arresting the Agency - A Mission of Sick Fun [Job]

Post by Zinnia Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:51 pm

Job Details:

"Aw, come on, dear, it was an accident!" laughed Tyron, floating around Zinnia, and, as usual, annoying the heck out of her. The two had just returned from Pandora, and were back in their home that was Urban City. Why on Pandora hadn't she just killed the bastard when he was bleeding, she had thought to herself. He could apparently die. After all, if it bled, then it could die. Logically, it could, anyway. "You're way too strict. Come on, relax a bit.

"I already told you, demon," said Zinnia, flicking her ear in his direction, "I'm not going to forgive you burning my side so easily." she added, slightly resentful. Her side still hurt from that. Not to mention her muzzle, which still stung whenever she tried to eat. Luckily, her healing spell was helping her out with that.

Tyron flicked his ear, bored, and asked in a rather arrogant, and obnoxious, tone, "So, sweetheart, remind me why we're here? This can't be where you're staying. I know you have bigger plans?" chuckled the wolf as the two rounded a corner, passing a building with a broken glass window, filled with old boxes.

Sighing, Zinnia flicked her tail, gently smacking Tyron, before saying, "I told you already. I came here to investigate some rumors of strange creatures in the area. Remember when those pedestrians you so rudely tried to burn told us about them?" Tyron pretty much tried to burn everything with sentience. It was very annoying, and a great inconvinance to Zinnia.

"Oh yea...." the wolf said with a flick of his tail, glancing up at the sky with a slightly bored expression. Honestly, Zinnia had no idea where she'd find these so called creatures. All she knew was that they were in this area.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Giving Tree Gravestone I Need A Medic! Arresting the Agency - A Mission of Sick Fun [Job] Empty
    The Cringy

Character Sheet

Arresting the Agency - A Mission of Sick Fun [Job] Empty Re: Arresting the Agency - A Mission of Sick Fun [Job]

Post by Zinnia Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:59 pm

As the she wolf trotted along, she pretended to ignore Tyron. Honestly, the bastard was driving her crazy, and she hadn't even been with him for a month yet. It had been about two weeks, almost three, and she was still healing, thanks to him. It agitated her greatly, but she had to live with him, whether she liked it or not. At the moment, he wasn't doing it, but Tyron had a tendency of annoying her both on purpose, and on accident. Mostly on purpose.

As they walked through the city, Zinnia's head down as she thought about things, Tyron suddenly jabbed her in the shoulder. She gritted her fangs in pain, and flashed a glare at him, but he seemed focused on something else. She followed his gaze, her eyes picking up every detail of her surroundings. Following his gaze, she saw an alleyway, nothing really out of the ordinary there.

But as the she wolf took a closer look, studying the darkness, she noticed something suddenly, and quickly, slip away into the darkness, causing a bit of commotion among the trashcans. Before Zinnia even had time to warn Tyron, her leaped forward, chasing after whomever the mysterious person had been. His yellow body floated off the ground some, before he landed by the alleyway, disappearing within.

"Come on, doll!" laughed Tyron, "Hurry up before I scare this bastard off!"

Growling, Zinnia shook her head, and chased after him, a still agitated look on her face. It was like keeping track of a child.... "Idiot...." she muttered to herself before she disappeared into the alley, as well.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Arresting the Agency - A Mission of Sick Fun [Job] Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Arresting the Agency - A Mission of Sick Fun [Job] Empty Re: Arresting the Agency - A Mission of Sick Fun [Job]

Post by NPC Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:43 pm

The member 'Zinnia' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Arresting the Agency - A Mission of Sick Fun [Job] 29b0r53
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:54 pm

Zinnia was thrown against the wall. Meanwhile, Tyron had been thrown against a wall as well, breaking through the glass of a building, and falling limp onto the floor. The creature that attacked him had let out a howl of pain at the flames, and was now dancing blindly through them. But because Zinnia was still dizzy from the attack, she wasn't able to distinguish what it was. With a snarl, Zinnia stood up, only to have something knock into her side, throwing her a few feet away.

Something shot at her paw, but it was luckily deflected by the metal claws. She tried to stand up, taking cautious back steps, but howled when the flames hit her. It an act of fright, she activated her poison gas, spreading throughout the battlefield. Unfortunately, another creature was able to sneak up behind her, biting.

With a snarl, blindly, she spun around, slashing at the creature. Something made contact, and whoever had attacked her let out a screech. She shook her dizzy head, and took off. Behind her, she heard distant screeches, and saw more fire erupt. But she didn't turn back. She needed to regain some consciousness before she were to dive blindly into the battle. After a bit of running, she finally stopped, panting. She hadn't run for a whole long, extended period of time, but still.

Just when she thought she was safe, something smacked into her. Sliding across the ground, she dug her claws into the earthen soil, and looked up. Because it was night out, there were very few people to be seen, but those who were let out terrified screams at the site and ran off. When Zinnia was able to glance at her attacker, she found it to be a spider. Besides, she didn't have any time, as it was getting ready to lunge at her again.

As it jumped, she sprouted wings, taking to the skies. Hovering above the creature, she stared down at it. That as a close one, she thought, panting. Those attacks had really done a number on her. But this was surprising as well. Nothing like this had ever happened before. She knew she had wind magic, but she had never actually tested it out.

Therefore it was a good thing that she had only flown about three meters high, just enough to avoid the creature's grasp, and landed about two meters away from him. Now that she was behind him, she decided to make the best of the current situation and lunged, biting into her opponent and clawing his back. It let out a screech, as it curled its head around, biting into her scruff, and throwing her against the wall. She let out a panicked screech, and felt something break, though she had no idea what it was. Probably one of her ribs.

There was two of them. They were slowly approaching her. But the one that she had bit and clawed into had fallen, and now there was only one left. With a frenzied snarl, Zinnia managed to leap on it, clawing into its head, killing it.
    -

Zinnia
    Health: 60%|Magic: 90%
    Abilities Used
    -Poison Gas,5% cost, C ranked damage
    -Wind Wings,5% Cost, C rank
    Weapons Used
    -Poison Claws, deals C ranked damage.

Tyron
    Health: 75%|Magic: 90%
    Abilities Used
    -Unholy Fire,10% cost, C ranked damage
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Arresting the Agency - A Mission of Sick Fun [Job] Empty

Post by NPC Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:54 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Arresting the Agency - A Mission of Sick Fun [Job] 2ewz4at
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:49 pm

Zinnia shook her head, sitting down while panting. Her wounds were bleeding drastically, and she felt a strong pain in her head. Damn, that had really caught her off guard. And worst of all, Tyron had completely vanished. Well, more like she had abandoned him, she thought with a chuckle. The bastard deserved it for how he had been treating her. But still, she did technically need him. He couldn't really 'die'. With a growl, she closed her eyes, placing a paw on the ground, and started to lick her wounds. She wondered if she still had that healing spell she had picked up. She had been practicing it a little while adventuring, and now would be as good a time as any to use it, though she was still a tad rusty.

Whispering in an ancient language, a golden aura started to circle around her. Placing the aura around herself, she let out a sigh. This would be able to heal her. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh of relief as some of the pain subsided. It wasn't a whole lot, but maybe she would be able to sustain this spell for a little bit, and that would help her to feel better.
    -
    Zinnia
    Health: 66%|Magic: 88%
    Abilities used
    -Healing, 3% magic, healed 6 health points
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:01 am

With a sigh, Zinnia continued to heal her wounds. She wondered absently what on earth had happened to Tyron. She should probably go back, else she risk him getting killed. Which, of course, would not be fun.Though she doubted he could truly die. He was a demon, after all. Placing a tentative paw down, wincing, she decided to walk back towards where they had been ambushed, her eyes glowing with a slight agitation. This was all that idiot's fault. If he hadn't dove nose first into this, they would maybe have been able to avoid that ambush...

-

Meanwhile, Tyron was facing off seven goblin like creatures, limping. The attack had really caught him off guard, he thought with a snarl. And now Zinnia was nowhere to be found. Hah! Good. She couldn't handle how amazing his attacks were, he thought with a chuckle.

Placing his paws on the ground, something hit him in the head. It had been a plate, thrown by one of the goblins. Snarling, he howled. A wall of flames suddenly erupted all around the goblins. Many started burning and fell to the ground, while two managed to run out of the way before the attack could kill them.
    -
    Zinnia
    Health: 75%|Magic: 85%
    -Healing, D ranked, 3% magic
    Tyron
    Health: 82%|Magic: 75%
    -Unholy Fire, C ranked
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:01 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Arresting the Agency - A Mission of Sick Fun [Job] 2ewz4at
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:28 am

The two that remained let out little howls, their glowing eyes watching Tyron. He was cocky, arrogant, and powerful. Many things that were not a good combination. He held his spot firmly, blood oozing down his forehead. Pitiful things, could barely land a hit on him without their bodies erupting into ashes! But he wanted to have some fun with this. "What? You thought I'd kill you quickly? Hah! Don't make me laugh! I'll make your lives living hell!" The demon said with a quickly flick of his paw, which had small flames coming from it, and smoke rose from the smoldering ashes of the previous goblins that had dared to defy him. Such a god deserves to be bowed to.

This seemed to make the goblins cautious, even if they couldn't understand a thing coming out of his maw. They were slowly backing up, eyes getting wider. But Tyron would not allow any survivors. The fire around him was slowly starting to spread, catching to trash and old boxes, but also starting to make its way up the walls. One goblin tried to be the hero and ran forward, picking up a sharp piece of glass and trying to chuck it at the demon wolf.

But Tyron was smarter than he was. The wolf leaped to the side, jumping through the fire, and running back, batting the creature off to the side with a quick slam of his paw. It was thrown into some of the spreading fire, and started screaming in agony, as it slowly burned to death.

They were in a rather enclosed space, being trapped in an alleyway, with little elbow room. The remaining goblin tried to run, but Tyron had ran behind it while the other had been burning, having jumped off the wall and landed in front of him. The goblin tried to scratch Tyron, but all the demon did was simply launch a fire ball, straight at the goblin's face, causing her to let out a scream, and fall back, kicking and screaming.

"Next time, don't go thinking you can handle a creature so superior to yourselves," Said the wolf with a satisfied nod of his head, as he left the alleyway to burn.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:53 pm

The confident dog strutted out of the alleyways, his head held high in a cocky manner. But then he soon remembered that, alas, he had no bloody idea where Zinnia had ran off to. Worthless bitch. She had probably gone off and gotten herself killed. What a proud creature, he remarked rather ironically, still awfully smug about his victory over such a small enemy. Of course, the fight wasn't over. For all he knew, Zinnia was still in a lot of pain and trouble. And if she died, he would have been breaking their promise. And he couldn't allow that, now could he? Not that he cared much if their bond was terminated. She was so whiny sometimes!

"Oh Zinnia, babe. Chill for a sec, kay darling~!" the wolf said, to no one in particular, as he looked around. There was no one visible on the road. It seemed to be abandoned. So he decided to start walking. No reason to be so rushed,now was there? Aside from the fact his partner might be dead, but all well as ends well, you may say!

He made his way through a winding variety of alleyways, looking for Zinnia, but in no real hurry to find her.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:53 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Arresting the Agency - A Mission of Sick Fun [Job] 2iw0bhj Arresting the Agency - A Mission of Sick Fun [Job] 8wbmkm
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:13 pm

"Bae! Oh bae~!" called the red and yellow fiend his eyes scanning the tall buildings all around him. There was nothing to be seen here, and the she wold hadn't called back to him. Which was.... odd, to say the least. What if she was dead? He thought with a curious tilt of his head to himself. If she was, the contract would be broken, and he'd be able to enter his godly form again. But alas, he was still chained to a mortal body, so he decided she was still alive. Maybe she had grown sick of him? Oh that naughty girl! He laughed at the thought of a chase. Oh, what fun! He decided to see if his wolf -like nose was up to the task of finding his bae.

-----------

Sitting within the alleyway, blood having splattered the streets, Zinnia was healing rather well. Luckily, most of the blood was not hers. Her wings had since faded, and she would need a while before she would be able to summon them again.

The large, looming buildings cast shadows over her, hiding her from prying eyes, but not distinguishing her scent from animal hunters, or creatures that harnessed their senses. She knew the scent of blood would lure those creatures forth. She needed to try to start moving. Find Tyron, and get rid of the rest of these. Heal his wounds if needed.

With wobbly legs, though mostly from shock, she stood up, looking around. She put pressure on her left front leg, then her right. They seemed to have healed. Good. Looking up, she decided to attempt to clean up the mess she had left behind.

Zinnia
    Health: 90% Magic: 65%

Tyron
    Health: 87% Magic: 60%
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:41 pm

A small creature made his way through the darkness, followed by ten others. It made soft grumbling noises, and the posse was approaching Zinnia's pathway, but she was blissfully unaware of her soon to be fate. They were all a rather violent bunch, having wandered through the streets, killing a few innocent civilians that they passed on their way, and stealing any valuables that they happened to come across. They would surely do the same with a lone wolf.

Zinnia, meanwhile, was making her way through the tight alleyways, after dumping the bodies into a dumpster, and trying her best to clean up the blood. Though now her paws were covered in the stuff, and she was still really weary. The glass from before had managed to stab her paws, so every step she took now hurt with an aching pain.

But she needed to keep going. She couldn't afford to rest. So now she was in a very narrow alleyway, with the walls practically grazing her sides. Of course, this wouldn't really make it an alleyway. More of a divide between buildings. And she wasn't quite sure why she had taken this way, either, as it wasn't getting any where.

She finally came out to an open road. A car whizzed by. Across the street, she saw a couple talking, making peaceful conversation. She ducked behind the alleyway/building, watching them. They seemed like normal people. But they'd make a fuss if she showed herself, so she couldn't have that. She watched them until they were out of site.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:07 pm

The couple continued, their laughs growing more and more distant, and Zinnia continued to hide, until they had left her line of vision. She sat there, perfectly still, for a few moments, sinking in the cold, dense feeling of the ground around her, before she finally decided to get up, and left the cramped sides of the alleyways. Now, she decided, would be a good time for a stretch, and did just that.

"Oh these humans," said Zinnia with a sigh. "Wasting their lives on stupid things like love. Being bound to a partner who isn't immortal would be such a hassle. Having to help them all the time since they can't keep up with you. Or maybe its the other way around..." said Zinnia. Or maybe I just don't understand love.... she shook her head. Her thoughts were clouding her reasoning. She needed to keep moving. It was pitch black, and dead silent, aside from a few street lights, and the usual bustle of the city.

She needed to keep moving. The only question was, where on earth would she find Tyron. Glancing around, she lifted her nose. Activating her scent enhancement, she smelled around for that trouble maker. She picked up a variety of stenches, including both the smell of that demon, though distant, but a much stronger reek of those goblin creatures. And not only were they closer, but there were more of them.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:29 pm

It was a curious smell, first of all, and certainly one she could have sworn she'd smelled before. However, all these different smells made her cringe. If she were to follow this trail, she would need to do so quickly, before the multitude of smells overwhelmed her. And the general stench of these alleyways certainly didn't help.

With the darkness swallowing her up, Zinnia would watch, and wait, her body tense, prepared, for any kind of attacks. However, she wasn't about to expose herself. She had no idea how strong these opponents would be, and needed to remain hidden. Plus, the dank smell would help conceal her from any predators, were the creatures to have an adapt sense of smell.

Meanwhile, one block down, a patrol of 7 goblin-like creatures were going down the street. Rain had slowly started to fall, leaving the ground wet. The tiny creatures were hard to see in the dark, which explains why the couple didn't see them until it was too late.

The tiny creatures rushed the civilians, attacking with tiny weapons. Zinnia heard distant screams, but decided to remain quite. She was not responsible for any citizens that were harmed while she took this mission. It was their own fault for thinking it was safe to walk the city streets in the middle of the night.

One can only imagine the terrors that hide in the night.

--------------

● Smell : She can smell out all things. However this makes her more susceptible to all smells. (x4 Her level in meters)
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:59 pm

Blood would trickle down the street. The tiny goblins had managed to knock the humans unconscious, and had now lost interest in the limb, crimson stained bodies. So, after kicking the limp apes a few times, they decided to continue on their patrol. Due to the generally not very good reputation of this side of the city, things like this generally happened without much notice. And the rain would soon wash away the blood.

Lightning boomed in the distance, illuminating tiny shapes, that moved through the darkness like shadows. This was quickly followed by the loud boom of thunder. When it rained like this, it often felt like the gods were having a race. With lightning always beating thunder, thunder would grow angry, and shout to the wind.

But Zinnia would wait, her body concealed by the large frames of the buildings, she was still soaking wet, but that didn't matter, shivering, she would begin to tense up, watching cautiously the little shapes as they came into eye sight. Only the light of a lone street lamp would illuminate them.

They were ugly little beasts, had Zinnia ever seen any. Not so surprisingly, they didn't seem to notice the large wolf, positioned in the shadows, waiting for the right moment to strike.

----

● Smell : She can smell out all things. However this makes her more susceptible to all smells. (x4 Her level in meters)
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:10 am

Now!

Night was on her side, she believed. Her paws would clank on the ground, however, her speed was unmatched, and by the time the tiny creatures turned to look and see what had happened, it would already be too late. For Zinnia had charged out of the darkness, slashing two blades of wind at the tiny creatures.

This wind would strengthen, solidifying, almost like a blade, to pierce their tiny heads, and send them flying. The rest of the little creatures started screaming, but Zinnia was faster. Her whole body shot forward, her fangs sinking into the flesh of another tiny one, before throwing it to the wind.

Her fangs had sunk into its arm, and thrown it a good three to four meters away due to their relative sizes and strengths.

But now she had alerted the monsters of her presence. But she would not allow them to act on any instincts that they were to come across. She would attack them, and destroy them, before they even had a chance to act on these.

But hopefully, without attracting too much attention to herself. Rain and blood mixed, and tiny screams could be heard as the remaining four goblin-like creatures hurled themselves at her.

------

Spells:
    Name: Wind Slice
    Description: Allows her to compress wind currents into one, powerful slash at her opponent. Is about one meter long, travels at 5m/s, and the range is 10 meters.
    Strengths:
    ● Is strong enough to actually deal damage, causing small cuts in enemies.
    ● Very quick.
    Weaknesses:
    ● Spell does not cause people to be buffeted, and will only cause cuts.
    ● Wind doesn't work on strong, thick-skinned enemies.
    ● 3x weaker against Earth attacks.
    Duration: Instant
    Cooldown: 2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:18 am