Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Fire returns

Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind My Name's Olaf! Fire returns Empty

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Phoenix Fire
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 90

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Naziel Darkstar
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer

Fire returns Empty Fire returns

Post by Naziel Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:30 pm

hey guys! Apologies for my absence the pasty month or two, been just weighed down with work and horribly distracting things IRL, I am back however and will be making a big effort to get my char into the site plot more! if anyone has any threads they may be able to offer me that would be amazing!!

Naz
    Maria Zaroff
    Maria Zaroff

I'm Important Too! I Need A Medic! Fire returns Empty
    I wouldnt trust her... not at all.

Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : C
    Level : 53
    Experience : 13080

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Maria Zaroff
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Book of Pandora

Fire returns Empty Re: Fire returns

Post by Maria Zaroff Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:01 pm

Hi Naz! Welcome back!!~
    And I'm always happy to RP, so, whenever you want to, just Skype and or PM me!

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:31 am