Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Slayer ideas

Light
    Light

I'm Important Too! Slayer ideas - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic:

Slayer ideas - Page 2 Empty Re: Slayer ideas

Post by Light Wed May 27, 2015 12:16 am

Well Since I am rather huge person on the expertise of dragon slayer magic as many of my characters have been dragon slayers on various forums I can give my output to the ideas cast on here as well as give some ideas all together.  I realize I am not staff but I am free to give my opinion as I read many of these and straight up questioned why.

Chaos Slayer! Eats Entropy, attacks cause things to decay.
    Tree Slayer! Eat trees, give things splinters.
    um What? Chaos Slayer eats what now?  How would one go about telling that this was going on and second an attack that causes things to decay. . .yeah there is so many reasons as to how that is OP and why it wasn't in the anime. . .oh wait it was Ankhseram Black Magic

Tree slayer, yeah that would be wood slayer as tree is made of wood so yeah that would be fine.

TREE SLAYER
    PHOENIX SLAYER
    WAR SLAYER
    PEACE SLAYER
    SLAYER SLAYER
    DREAM SLAYER
    NIGHTMARE SLAYER
    FAIRY SLAYER

Already gave my input on the tree slayer situation.  
    War slayer. . .yeah I am just gonna go ahead and say that sounds straight up like War of the four horseman
    Phoenix Slayer, isn't this just a fire dragon slayer as a phoenix is fire element based. . .
    Peace slayer,  So they don't fight?
    Slayer Slayer,  I really hope this was a joke because this makes zero to no sense. . .this would just translate to an assassin I believe
    Dream Slayer, so then they are completely just useless in actual battle unless the user is sleeping, or freddy kruegar?
    Nightmare Slayer, ^
    Fairy Slayer, so a light dragon slayer or any other slayer that uses light based oriented attacks.  

Can't believe no one though of Sound Slayer. The eating would have to be nerfed, but it could work. Perhaps an Astral or Blood slayer. Bone slayers might be cool tool.
    Yeah. . .sound slayer literally should not be allowed as sound moves past the speed of light barrier and goes on  infinitely just thought I point that out

Astral slayer. . .slayer that eats stars, kinda useless unless in space of which no oxygen.

Blood slayer: huh. . .as cool as this sounds this is literally just a vampire.
    Bone Slayer: Sooo kaguya in the sense that they can eat bones now?

Human Slayer.
    Um. . .just like to point out that every character on here that wishes to kill a human or any user on this site is technically a human slayer. . .just not every one of them is a cannibal

sandwich slayer
    This is comical. . .

That's cool... but that's just Fire/Earth slayer. And having a slayer that can eat more than one element is kinda.... Overpowered.
    Not true at all let me try and explain, Though fire and earth make a combined element of itself to make Magma it does not mean that it is over powered in fact both elements being combined together could be weak alone but when combined together they make for the strength of one basic element.  For example on the site I am currently on we have a Lava DS, though they have to train for the second element they get the first free be it fire or earth, then they train for the second which would be dependent on which on they chose for free.  The condition was that both basic elements would be one rank weaker of which when both elements were combined it would equal to the strength of a basic element.  Now then you might argue, well isn't that just fire then to which I say no.  Lava DS can only eat the surrounding floor and mostly generates through an earth like style with fire forming off of it.  But this is just my input.

I really hope you don't think of me as a jerk when i say my output here but now you wanted Slayer Ideas? Well I have a couple.

Magnet Slayer: now hold on I just got done grilling about how the other ones didn't make sense how does this one?  Well let me explain Magnet slayers could only slightly change the polarity of an attack like say someone was going to kick them, they could slightly change the polarity of the position of the foot and move it slightly to the left and have it miss them, so long as the other person isn't stronger than the attack.  Okay. . .well how would they fuel what would they eat, well see that would be interesting to see but honestly he direct approach is anything that conducts a magnetic pole of north or south, this meaning a magnet.  Nails, poles, ect.  Physical actual metalic objects that conduct a north and south.  Only downside is any metal made by idk say the Iron Dragon Slayer, can't be consumed because it was created and has no magnetic pole.

Ice Slayer: {not sure you have one didn't feel like checking} This is a fairly easy one to comprehend it is much like an AOE {area of effect} and obviously the consumption would be any source of ice.  They can transform water into ice.  It's essentially Ice Make but without having to yell Ice Make and only forming weapons you actually get the roar, area of effect, and the consumption to go with it. 

Well now then after I said all this you may have some opinions as I said I meant no harm in any way just thought I put my opinions out there.
    Darkurr
    Darkurr
    Sakura VIP

Shadowstep LET IT BURN! Slayer ideas - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : Byakko, The White Tiger
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : A
    Level : 52
    Experience : 10535

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Darkurr
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Shadow Weilding

Post by Darkurr Wed May 27, 2015 2:23 am

The difference between a Fire Mage and a Fire Slayer.

The Fire Slayer gains MP off all forms of fire.

The difference between Metal Users and Metal Slayers.

The Metal Slayer can eat metal for MP

Now if the Fire user wanted an Amaterasu flame, they best be the rank to use that flame. If the metal user wanted to make magnets, that's up to them

A Magnet slayer is cool and all... but what makes it so different from a metal slayer? Other than it bounds them to some gravitational metal?

Ice? It's been done. http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/t85-slayer-registration

Now, we can get into "Ice CAN and CAN'T do ___" but we won't. Magic varies from user to user. Someone might make snow, the other will make ice spikes. It's just how we feel what fits us.

Lava? Yeah, no matter how you look at it, it's a Mixed Slayer : http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/t360-slayer-positions-what-it-means

A lot of this is vague to a point, which allows freedom of creation. Will things get banned? Probably never. Will things get nerfed? Of course.

Here on ULRP, things are graded on a curve. Meaning if you're an F-Class, it doesn't matter if you have Archive, Memory Make, Fire Jutsu, Toon Magic, or the Gum-Gum Fruit. You can't compare to an S-Class user by any means. http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/t574-class-level-and-spell-information

You're in a skill bracket. You're no better than anyone else in your zone. Now will a Fire Mage have and edge over a Wood user? Hell yes. That's why you gotta think what magic to use, as well as how you match up to other people.

It's a game of risks and gains. It's just how it is.

Blood Slayer? Gain MP from drinking blood? Maybe
    Human Slayer? Gain MP from eating people Tokyo Ghoul style? Deal x2 damage to humans? Sure.
    Bone Slayer? Eat bones for MP? That's weird.... but possible.
    Sandwich, Cookie, Cake Slayer? Eat food for MP and be bound to some "Food Make" type magic? Sure. You have tons of MP to gain... but your magic is going to be really REALLY limited.

So what other elements are out there that we can get, without mixing, or repurposing another magic?
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:34 am

Ito Koi wrote:Heartless Dragon Slayer x.x

Jk

What about an emotion slayer?

How would you eat it?
    Kodai
    Kodai

I'm Important Too! Slayer ideas - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 7
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Post by Kodai Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:18 pm

Ito Koi wrote:The angrier or sadder the opponent becomes, the user can magically suck those vibes inwards. However, only if the other person specifically states they're getting angrier or feeling a pain inside them.
    Ie...

-"Ito's eyes narrowed in a glare as he felt a stab at his heart. It was true, he had killed his best friend; it hurt him and he knew the truth couldn't be denied any longer. But that wasn't going stop him-- he was here for vengeance."

- "The Slayer felt it, the feelings of his rival. Like an animal, a dog, the releases were there and The Slayer could smell it. He would suck in deeply as all the emotional vibrations began to fill him, the invisible fields were now turning into a dark blue color. As they entered his mouth. All the emotions, the power, they were his to feast on!"

Etc, etc. Things like that~

That seems unnecessarily OP. Since you can eat ANY emotion.

But going to lock since peeps can make their own Slayer Types with Shards,.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:45 am