Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

A Dragon Slayer and a Demon Slayer Meet

Kimiko
    Kimiko

Ooh Shiny! A Dragon Slayer and a Demon Slayer Meet Empty

Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kimko
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Sky Dragon Slayer

A Dragon Slayer and a Demon Slayer Meet Empty A Dragon Slayer and a Demon Slayer Meet

Post by Kimiko Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:51 am

It was a beautiful day in the Faery Lands. The sun shone brightly through the tree, sunlight dancing on every surface it touched. Birds chirped happily and the whole forest was filled with colorful lights. Today Stella was out for a stroll in the forest, she was wearing her usual attire as she used her sparkling green wings to float just off the ground. The blonde fairy, could feel a slight breeze come down through the trees and it felt nice. She fluttered over to a nearby stream, and landed to rest her wings as she'd been using them since morning. She cupped some water in her hands to splash her face, when she saw a reflection in the water and turned around reflexively. She let the water fall back into the stream before coming to her feet. "Hi there, didn't hear you sneak up on me like that.." She paused and turned to face the person fully, then took the sides of her skirt and curtsied to them slightly. "My name is Stella Ó hAodha, and who might you be?"
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel
    Sakura VIP

Shadowstep A Dragon Slayer and a Demon Slayer Meet Empty

Lineage : Huanglong, the Golden Dragon
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 227

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Axilmeus Steel
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

A Dragon Slayer and a Demon Slayer Meet Empty Re: A Dragon Slayer and a Demon Slayer Meet

Post by Axilmeus Steel Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:16 am

Axil took a calm walk through the woods. This was the Faery lands... an interesting place for sure. He was sure there were some strong fairies around that he could challenge. Or maybe he could find the secrets of the Faes. A quaint thought. Axil continued to take his time as he strolled. This venture wasn't really for that purpose, more so to clear his mind then to find a sparring partner. however, as he passed a stream, he saw a young girl. He calmly walked over standing above her while she went about her business. She had a pair of wings on her back, indicating she was in fact a fairy. As he thought about this she spun around to face him, "Good afternoon Miss Stella, I am Axilmeus Steel, son of Lucivoulus the Hell Demon. It's nice to finally meet a fairy," he silently sat down, crossing his legs. He took his sword's hilt off of his hip and placed it across his lap.

Last edited by Axilmeus Steel on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kimiko
    Kimiko

Ooh Shiny! A Dragon Slayer and a Demon Slayer Meet Empty

Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kimko
    Primary Magic: Sky Dragon Slayer

A Dragon Slayer and a Demon Slayer Meet Empty Re: A Dragon Slayer and a Demon Slayer Meet

Post by Kimiko Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:35 am

The man introduced himself as Axilmeus Steel, the son of a demon but to the blonde fairy he looked nothing like a demon to her bit then looks could always be deceiving, so she couldn't say that for sure. A smile crossed her face at the thought that she could make a new friend. Axil seemed to know just what Stella was he proceeded to sit, resting his sword over his crossed legs. Stella followed suit, and also sat down, but in a lady like position with her legs folded to the right side of her body. She found Axil to be quite an interesting person..no..demon? Either way, she wanted to know more. "So Axilmeus, what brings you to the Faery Lands? Are you here for some specific reason?" just then, the fluttering of small wings could be heard, it was Sora coming to catch up with Stella. "Stella! I finally caught up with you! How could you leave without me like that?! That wasn't nice~!" Stella just gave Sora a wryly smile. "Its your fault for oversleeping sora,besides when I tried waking you, you just grumbled and turned over." The small sprite just puffed out her cheeks as they went red.
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel
    Sakura VIP

Shadowstep A Dragon Slayer and a Demon Slayer Meet Empty

Lineage : Huanglong, the Golden Dragon
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 227

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Axilmeus Steel
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

Post by Axilmeus Steel Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:25 pm

Axil looked around. There certainly wasn't anything worth training against here, but a conversation with this fairy wouldn't hurt. It's not like he had much to do today. He decided to keep talking to this girl named Stella, "Well, I'm not here for anything specific, but like my father always said, one can gain power from knowledge. I decided to investigate this area while taking a walk, as I was in the area. Oh, you must be quite confused, I am actually a human, but I was raised by Lucivoulus after being orphaned. He taught me the lost magic known as Hell Demon Slayer. Are you perhaps a mage as well?" he questioned as a fairy came flying down the way, "Ah, this is certainly interesting. I assume you're a companion of Stella's. My only companion is my sword, it was a gift from Lucvioulus."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:37 pm