Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Thunder Demon Slayer

Anonymous

Thunder Demon Slayer Empty Thunder Demon Slayer

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 4:20 pm

Thunder Demon Slayer Coolte11

Name: Thunder Demon Slayer(Second Generation)
    Type: Lightning/Slayer
    Usage: Conjuration and Manipulation
    Description: Lightning is an electrical discharge caused by imbalances between storm clouds and the ground, or within the clouds themselves. Most lightning occurs within the clouds. As a Demon Slayer, Rin has the unique ability to create lightning from out of thin air as well manipulate existing lightning in close proximity to her location.

As a child, Rin was adopted by a man named Demyx who happened to be a devil capable of controlling and manipulating lightning. He attempted to teach his daughter his magic however, she seemed to struggle and so, therefore, Demyx implanted a Lightning Demon slayer lacrima inside the young Rin. Making her into a second generation Lightning Demon Slayer

Demon Slayers are on the light end of the spectrum for slayers and have ability to eat their respective element in it's purest form, as well as when it's mixed in with other elements.

For lightning slayers in general, they have a versatile arsenal of different types of spells. Not only can Rin deal regular magic damage with offensive spells, defend with defensive spells, but also has the ability to use her lightning to make batteries by charging metal object full of electricity.

Abilities:
    -Flash Step
    Rin has the ability to teleport in any direction by transforming her body into a bolt of lightning. She is unable to attack in this form, it's simply for dodging attacks and can only be used once per thread at D through B rank. At A rank and higher it can be used a total of three times.
    Distance Chart:

-Human Battery Maker
    Rin can gather electromagnetic energy from the air into her body, then focus it into her hands where she’ll be holding a metal object that she’ll charge it full of gathered electricity making a literal battery. She can only make batteries that are the size of a regular C battery at D rank and as she climbs the ranks, she can make even bigger ones. This is utility passive that has no battle purpose.

-Shock-Proof
    Rin has a natural shock/paralyzing/numbing resistance to lightning and lightning magic.
    Resistance Chart:

Spells:
    D Rank Spells:

Last edited by Rin on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Thunder Demon Slayer Empty Re: Thunder Demon Slayer

Post by Kaseki Wed May 24, 2017 8:53 am

Devil slayer is not real.

Proof you are a 2nd gen.

use the correct terms. Users are Class Rated, spells are Rank rated. When you are done, post in the desk,
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 10:23 am

bump
    Andr01d
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

How It's Made Terraforming Thunder Demon Slayer Empty Thunder Demon Slayer Empty
    Son of The Demon of Life || Father of the Demon of Logic

Lineage : Demon of Time
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 118440

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Aknaid
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Primary Magic: Art of Mummification

Post by Andr01d Thu May 25, 2017 3:09 pm

In order to claim second gen slayer, you need to "consume" the lacrima via thread.

That is the only place where you can "prove" being a slayer. A provide only proves you own a lacrima.

Static Shock - Provide a chart, or this is not going to get approved.

Flash Step - You're either teleporting or dashing. If teleporting, I will give you the Chaos-Time element. In addition a chart is needed.

Shock Proof - Users are class rated, magic is rank rated. Also C/P the chart given, with the provided wording.

Also keep in mind that a spell can NEVER deal more damage than the rank of the spell. IF it's D-ranked and last 2 posts, it's 1/2 D rank damage a post. The only exception is buffed spells or death element spells. This is either a lightning spell, or a buff (Life element)

When you edit, bump this thread with proof of being a slayer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:04 pm

bump
    Neo Stigma
    Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made Shadowstep Thunder Demon Slayer Empty
    Someone really... really poor.

Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Position : Super Saiyan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 18
    Class : C
    Level : 33
    Experience : 2545

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Neo Stigma
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Unknown

Post by Neo Stigma Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:51 pm

First things first Static shock is a no go, I cannot allow this passive. Having a free stun regardless of rank is broken, especially if it can be triggered by "emotion". Honestly I rarely approve anything tied into a characters "emotion" since it's a free card for a character cash in an ability with minimal cost or consequences.

Second Flash step, I really don't see this as a passive, with this utility its more fitted as a spell. However I may consider it if you reduce the times you can use it to one, and greatly reduce all of it's range.

Your last passive is acceptable.

Onto spells.

You may not stun anyone above your rank, you must clarify that in all your spells. Personally I don't allow stuns at such a low rank since you can basically open a can of ass whoppin since you immobilized someone. I will permit stuns if your spell is of a higher rank than an opponent and the stun duration cannot be anything more than one, obviously the duration may be longer ONLY if your spell is effectively of a higher rank and potency of the opponent.

For your thunder punch thingy it's effectiveness on water mages can only work if the mage is equal or lower your the spells level. Keep in mind higher level players/npcs have stronger resistance to magic regardless the element, so a rank D spell wont do much stronger opponents.

For your recharge it looks okay to me but please explain the duration of your immobility, are you stuck for one post? If you cant move for one post I'll allow it, but if it's like instant for just a second, then nope not allowing it. Also choose you only get one, it restores your HP or Mp. This spell is like two spells in one, so you can only have HP regen or MP not both.

For the triangle how high does your character jump? Also you can't knock back anything higher than the spell rank specify that in weakness. No you do not get a two stun, like I said at max you have one post your opponents is stunned, and you can only stun someone equal to this spells level.

-Can be evaded exiting the triangle's area of effect.
    -Cannot attack outside the lines of the triangle.

explain this more I'm confused. the opponent can just leave the triangle? And your character can only attack in the triangle? Explain please.

For your lightning gun thingy, no the stun is not going to be two posts long. You can only stun for one post AND the opponent must be equal or lower than this spells rank. anyone else who's stronger than this spells rank is not getting any stuns.

Okay last thoughts.

Please explain how LESS effective this magic would be against earth spells, you always mention it but you never state a damage, or duration penalty against the earth elements.

In regards of the stuns, I'll be frank with you don't try any stun abilities until you get up to rank A,maybe be B. Stun locking is not fun for anyone and it's honestly a broken ability REGARDLESS OF ANYONE'S RANK. Its not just stunning freezing is also something I personally look down upon. You can do a shit ton of things with electricity, be creative. You can cause lighting to branch and chain attacks together like a Tesla coil, at bare minim you can reduce movement speed, idk be creative lightning isn't exclusively for stunning. Think really hard about it, because what I'm looking at is pretty broken, it's a whole magic based on stuns and like I said stun locking is a no go in my book.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:57 pm

bump

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:29 pm