Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Sword

Anonymous

Sword Empty Sword

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:53 pm

Name: Ultimate Swag(I couldn't think of a proper name.)
    Type: Weapon
    Description: Sword GrimmjowsZanpakuto
    Length: Thirty centimeters

Weight: 20 LB
    Strengths:
    -Best for short-range combat
    -Effective at slashing and stabbing, dealing user's rank in damage.
    Weaknesses:
    -Theoretically limited in number of opponents can be faced
    -Cannot be charged with Slayer-type Elements(I'll get into this as I level this up)
    -Fragile in the sense that it'll break in a battle with a Strong or higher weapon.
    Ability: (Can't use this right now, accessible when upgraded.)
    Slayer Charge- If the user of this technique is a Slayer, they can cover the sword in the element of their Slayer Magic. That element charge can be released in the form of a wave, which is powered by that Slayer's slayer element. Duration is instant while cooldown is four posts.

Last edited by Ryuhei on Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Andr01d
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

How It's Made Terraforming Sword Empty Sword Empty
    Son of The Demon of Life || Father of the Demon of Logic

Lineage : Demon of Time
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 118440

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Aknaid
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Primary Magic: Art of Mummification

Sword Empty Re: Sword

Post by Andr01d Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:03 pm

Strengths:
    -Best for short-range combat
    -Effective at slashing and stabbing, dealing user's rank in damage.
    No. Max damage is D/C rank for weak weapons. On top of that, it won't dead ranked damage higher than you. (keep in mind this is v magical barriers, and not so much v other users. Obv a slit throat will kill, no need to slice the same thing 10 times. )

Weaknesses:
    -Theoretically limited in number of opponents can be faced
    -Cannot be charged with Slayer-type Elements(I'll get into this as I level this up)
    -Fragile in the sense that it'll break in a battle with a Strong or higher weapon.
    Remove that. There's no "not until upgraded". Label only what it can do.

Ability: (Can't use this right now, accessible when upgraded.)
    Slayer Charge- If the user of this technique is a Slayer, they can cover the sword in the element of their Slayer Magic. That element charge can be released in the form of a wave, which is powered by that Slayer's slayer element. Duration is instant while cooldown is four posts.
    Remove it, i'm not even going to try to grade it.

Honestly, it's better to make a new weapon when you have the funds, than to upgrade a weak Item. Weak weapons are essentially tossaways, and are common. Whatever you buy later on, just replace it with this, i'm not even going to unlock this for an upgrade even if you paid for it. Don't upgrade weak crap, just make new crap.
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Sword Empty Sword Empty
    Without A Body

Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 20
    Class : A
    Level : 25
    Experience : 11225