Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Mido

Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! Mido Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Mido Empty Mido

Post by Fetus Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:41 pm

Lilinette Q. Mido wrote:Organization Name: Sphinx
    Organization Location: Urban City
    Organization Founder: Lilinette Quinzel Mido
    Organization Alignment: Dark (a bit on the neutral side)
    Brief History: After the fall of the Agency, chaos wreaked havoc in Urban city. The organization that had kept such a tight grip on the various convicts, criminals, and power hungry psychopaths had been "Disbanded". Of course, the equipment and buildings still remained, as did a lot of the Agencies former employees. One of these remaining employees just happened to be the heiress of a family with a great deal of money. Lilinette Mido.

Mido was hesitant to say the least to take over the organization. She loved the freedom as much of anyone else, especially now that the nameless virus was off her back. However, after a few months she began to realize that this new found "freedom" was not only quite boring, but it was causing quite a bit of mayhem.

She didn't necessarily want to take over the organization, however, there were several contributing factors to starting one. Mainly, the disadvantages of not being in an organization. However, order also needed to be restored to the people of Urban city.

So, Lilinette took control, so to speak. Sphinx is founded on Lilinettes soul purpose in life, gaining knowledge to create power.

Now, Lilinette travels the world for not only the purpose of finding knowledge, but for requirement. Finding powerful people, people who have been wronged by the governing forces of Pandora, and using that pent up anger to help her reach her goal.
    Organization Goals: Sphinx was founded for two reasons. One purpose was to get a grip on the crime rates in Urban city, putting all that rage and pent up frustration to good use. This "good use" would be the Primary objective of the Sphinx organization, traveling Pandora in order to learn all their is to know about it. Learning all of its secrets, about its power, and how to use them both.  

You don't get to keep anything from The Agency.
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Shocking! LET IT BURN! Shadowstep Mido Empty

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lilinette Q. Mido
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Elemental golem creation

Mido Empty Re: Mido

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:41 pm

I'de just be taking the building. Nothing else. I wouldn't get any perks.
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! Mido Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:42 pm

Lilinette Q. Mido wrote:I'de just be taking the building.  Nothing else. I wouldn't get any perks.
    You don't get to keep anything from The Agency.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You get a small house.
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Shocking! LET IT BURN! Shadowstep Mido Empty

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lilinette Q. Mido
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Elemental golem creation

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:43 pm

Yeah no. If you don't want me taking the building, fine. I'll buy a bigger one. :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:26 am