Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Enlightenment [Private]

Anonymous

Enlightenment [Private] Empty Enlightenment [Private]

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:21 am

After the shrewd business with the psychotic had concluded, Naisu found himself questioning the chain of events that had occurred. Something had given him an incredible boost in power, and Naisu was smarter than to think that it was his own abilities that caused him to do so. Someone had intervened in his fight, and he'd like to know who. He waited around in the Sacred Skies hoping that someone would appear before him. He was curious to know their power, and why they had chosen to help him. After all it would appear to some that he was assaulting the man, and that he was being a bully. Though that wasn't the case it appeared as so, which made it difficult to determine why he would be the one to receive aid as opposed to the helpless critter that needed it. Maybe they were malevolent and just wanted to see the creature suffer. Or maybe they were benevolent and saw the truth: that that man was a disgusting creature of this world.

Naisu wasn't sure. But he'd like to find out. His mind wouldn't rest until all his questions were answered.
    Natsume
    Natsume

I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! Enlightenment [Private] Empty
    The First Starfall

Lineage : Starfall's Seal
    Position : None
    Origin : Unknown
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : B
    Level : 17
    Experience : 4025

Enlightenment [Private] Empty Re: Enlightenment [Private]

Post by Natsume Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:00 am

"This time.. this time will be different..." her mind begun to live in the past, running from it, sprinting. She could not bear more time like this. She wanted the chaos to end...

Natsume stumbled, her body now free from the crystal. She was on her search to find him. He could make any wish and it would fulfill the curse. But this time, she had to make a change. She had to make a difference. And unlike the sisters, she could not allow her chosen to die. She was not going to befall this for eternity.

"Nai...Naisu..."

She dragged her bare feet over the worn and weathered stones of the forgotten city. Her right hand placed on her opposing bicep, holding back a wound. Blood slipped between her fingers and over her hand. She could not die, not like this. But that did not mean that it would be a pleasant experience for her.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:46 pm

Naisu was surprised when something approached him. Another woman in yet barely any clothing made her way toward the young traveler. This seemed to be a recurring theme in his life. As she made her way toward Naisu, he couldn't help but wonder if this was the person who interfered in his fight with the crazy man from before. She seemed to know his name, as she muttered it out as she walked toward him slowly. She appeared to be wounded as well. Naisu decided that the priority was her health and not his questions. "You appear to be injured," he said pointing out the obvious. "Here," he said as he took off his jacket. He walked toward her and tied a knot with it around the wound to stop the blood loss. "Unfortunately I'm not much of a doctor so I can't help heal your wound, but I can at least stop the bleeding," he explained. He positioned himself across from her so they now could have a face-to-face conversation. "So how do you know my name?" he found himself asking. He had to know.
    Natsume
    Natsume

The First Starfall

Post by Natsume Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:34 pm

As he tied the knot over her arm, her vision began to blur. She couldn't see the features of the man, yet she knew exactly who he was. But he wouldn't know her, of course not. After all, she remained in that crystal, waiting for the right time, hoping he would make the right choice.

But then she was standing on her own again, swaying a but, side to side. She would have a trouble speaking, unsure of what world she was born into. But this was still the Wasteland... Yes... to her, it was the Wasteland... but why did it look so different... And why were mortals here?

"I...I..." he voice was beginning to fade, just as her mind. "... Good... Wish..."

It was then that she begun to fall forward, towards the mage. She couldn't help it. She was trying to live in a realm where she was destined to die, both literally and metaphorically. This was where she ended up after every wish... yet this time... this time it was not so.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:14 am

She mumbled quite a bit as she spoke, which only proved to worry the traveler way more. She must be ill or something. Naisu caught her in his arms, a bit flustered as he did so. He wasn't all too familiar with how one was supposed to do these things. He heard the words "good" and "wish", which prompted him to theorize a couple of different theories as to who she was. Could she be a Starfall? One of the legendary creatures he had heard about in legend, who shaped certain aspects of Pandora? That was hard to believe. And why would she choose him out of all people? He didn't consider himself special. Whatever the case he decided it was best not to draw conclusions. Is there anyway I can help?" he decided to ask the girl. He was worried by her seemingly deteriorating condition. He didn't enjoy death very much, and would hate for her to die in his arms.

There had to be something he could do.
    Natsume
    Natsume

The First Starfall

Post by Natsume Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:12 am

"I'm like a genie, only instead of granting you three wishes, I grant the world three wishes. I don't plan to trick, I don't plan to hinder... for that only keeps me here longer."

Her mind raced, she wanted it all to be over. But she knew, she knew in this state she would never die, no matter how painful things became. If she was reduced to a pile of organs, she would simply feel the pain and slower regain her self, all the while that one person held the power to make a wish.

But even so, it tore at her, wondering was would happen if one was to wish for additional wishes? There was a myth that the last starfall that happened to was cursed for another hundred years, and the one that made the wish was cursed with a heavy burden of grief...

"M... Ma..."

She would reach up, her right hand bloodied from holding her wound. She would reach out to the boy's cheek, her eyes meeting his. She had to say it. Even if it was her last words. Even if she would fall into a slumber. She had to make a difference. Now was the time.

"Make... a good... wish..."

And she smiled, her body failing limp in his arms. She was out cold... but she was still breathing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:06 pm

So he really had encountered a Starfall. What a pity. He always found the lore of such creatures to be cruel, and unfortunate. They were chained to this cycle of death and wish-giving. It was truly unfortunate what they had to go through. He always wondered if it was possible to do something about it. Naisu pitied the creature as she placed her bloodied hand upon his warm cheek. She asked him to make a good wish. He sighed. He knew he could ask for so many useful things from her, but it would cost her her life. She'd restart the cycle all over again. He could only wish for one thing that would stay true to himself. "I wish for you to become a human who can live out a human life," he wished sincerely. She would be able to forge her own path instead of being used by others to improve their own.

He only hoped his wish was the right one for the creature.

Natsume
    Natsume

The First Starfall

Post by Natsume Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:25 pm

"I wish for you to become a human who can live out a human life,"

Those words. A starfall could only dream of a wish like that. They knew that when they had granted their last wish, they were to face judgement. They would either be risen again to live their life, or to be dammed to a higher plane of life as a soul. But his wish alone, was something that would change her forever... for she was never human to begin with.

Her body would begin to be cast in a golden aura, the scales of her skin fading away. The scars healing, and her wounds mending... both on the surface and within.

"I..."

She could not find a reason for him to do that, but deep within she thanked him. It was everything she wished for.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:33 pm

Naisu was surprised that the wish actually worked, and that it even went so far as to heal her wounds. All the blood and the scars began to fade away as if they had never existed at all. So this was the power of a Starfall. When all the excitement had died down he wondered what she would do. It would be highly ironic of her to become someone who went against him one day, but he doubted it would come to that. In the unlikely event that he did he would obviously deal with it, but he was glad he made the call. It seemed like the right choice and it certainly helped her. "No need to thank me," he said with a shrug. "Though I feel curious to ask. Where do you plan to go?" He didn't really mind whatever answer she would give, as he didn't feel she was bound to him or anything. He wished for her to be human. Not for her to be a slave. So it was earnestly her decision where she wanted to go, and if she wanted to accompany him on his own journeys.
    Natsume
    Natsume

The First Starfall

Post by Natsume Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:59 pm

Even if her body was healed, the aches remained. her body was exhausted and worn down. In this state, she would still have to recover, even if her wish hasn't killed her in the end. But a wish so pure, so kind hearted, was enough to set her free. So what would she do? She could go anywhere, do anything... but inside herself, he knew the answer.

Her hands would only grab onto the sleeves of the man that held her in her time of weakness. She wasn't sure of what to do. She wanted to make a change, yet, she liked it better this way.

"I think I'll..."

In the body of a girl, she could once again enjoy her youth. She had been given a second chance. She would face the unknown.

"I think I'll stick with you."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:56 pm

Naisu blushed a little as she held onto him, as he wasn't used to people being like this with him. He'd never been....needed before. Hell, he'd never actually been wanted before. Not really anyway. He thought of the way he had been tossed aside in his past, and solemnly looked into the eyes of the girl whose life he had changed. "I suppose I'll have to take care of her," he thought to himself. It wasn't going to be a hindrance. It just meant that he was going to have to be mindful of his behavior around this companion. He smiled and responded to the girl with warmth, "Alright. Stay with me as long as you like." He lifted her with his arms holding up her back and her legs. He intended to carry her for awhile until he could find somewhere that she could rest properly. He had a decent level of strength and she didn't appear to be so heavy. Maybe he was soft.

But he was definitely kind.

Thread End

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:13 am