Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Why me? (Private)

Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! Why me? (Private) Empty Why me? (Private) Empty Why me? (Private) Empty
    Momma Aki~

Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5850

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Akira
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Fire Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

Why me? (Private) Empty Why me? (Private)

Post by Akira Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:24 pm

She stood on the balcony of her small apartment. It held a small bedroom, a small bathroom, a small living space, and a small kitchen area. Everything was small and barely had enough room for anything at all even Her balcony was only large enough to fit two people. However, Akira was rather content with it. It was located on the outskirts of the village. Not many peoppe lived around her and the ones that did didn't live there by choice. Everyone knew who she was. Everyone knew WHAT she was. Everyone thought they knew every little thing about her. Though, Akira knew they didn't. She knew that there were things some people would never know. She knew there were things some people would never accept. Appearantly, she was one of them and she was ok with that. Why? She had no idea. She just was.

After a moment of silence, the 18 year old demon would hear a soft knock at her door. Red eyes would pierce through the darkness as she looked at her door. Without any fear or hesitation whatsoever, the girl would walk over to it and open it.
    Delilah
    Delilah

I'm Important Too! Why me? (Private) Empty
    The Mystery

Lineage : The Green Man
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 55

Why me? (Private) Empty Re: Why me? (Private)

Post by Delilah Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:07 pm

She sat upon her rooftop in the dead of night looking up at the small dots of light in the sky. They were so pretty. It was almost as if someone wanted to let the whole world know that even in the darkness the light triumphs. That waa such a great metaphor in Delilah's mind. There were so many reasons she could use it for: A child simply afraid of the dark, a family who was struggling with their life, a mother who lost a child, a young woman feeling alone..in.. this world... 

Delilah would look down at the village. She was located somewhere in between the outskirts and the middle. There was a good amount of people at lived near her and most of them were good people. However, they just didn't seem to interest Delilah all that much. There was one girl that Delilah took a liking to very much. She wondered what that woman was doing. 

The brown haired teen ran along the rooftops of buildings. She was sure that that girl wouldn't be asleep at this hour. No. Akira was a little night owl. She slept a little bit but she mostly stay up. Eventually, Delilah would reach the front of the girl's building and walk herself up three flights of stairs. Apartment 333. What a sick joke that was. Many of the villagers were religious and they believed 333 was a number of pure evil. It only seemed right to them if they threw the demon in there. Delilah would sigh and knock on the door. 

After a moment, the door would open. Delilah could see the place was pitch black but could see Akira's pale outline quite well. "Akira Darling! How are you? I just had to come and see you! You should really turn on some lights," Delilah would say with a high pitched voice. It wasn't anything unbearable it was actually quite adorable for her. The brunette would walk past Akira and turn on a light but what she would see was quite a shock.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! Why me? (Private) Empty Why me? (Private) Empty Why me? (Private) Empty
    Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:00 pm

Red eyes stared at the brunette that stood outside her door. Why did this girl like being around Akira so much? They didn't have any sort of friendship. They were simply on the same team. They didn't ever have any conversation deeper than the simple talk of training. They had always been around each other yes but it wasn't like either of them actually tried to be friends. They simply tolerated the other. They were neutral like the ocean and its shore. They overlapped at times but they always stayed within their boundaries. 

Seeing Delilah was quite the surprise considering it was later in the night. However, it wasn't a surprise to see that Delilah had welcomed herself in. The younger teen had always been rather straightforward and always felt comfortable. She did whatever she wanted and said whatever she pleased. There was no stopping her.  She wasn't very wise about these choices either. That was her one flaw. 

Before Akira could say anything, Delilah flipped the switch to the light. The demon would squint and rub her eyes. When they had finally adjusted, Akira looked to her companion who held a shocked look on her face. That wasn't surprising either considering the shape her home was in. Broken glass scattered the floor, sharp objects were thrown across walking areas and shoved into countertops, there was paint spread across the walls spelling vulgar words and showing horrid drawings, all of Akira's belongings were dumped out of drawers, her furniture had been torn up, and the worst part was that Akira didn't care. Akira was used to this sort of treatment. She even accepted it.
    Delilah
    Delilah

The Mystery

Post by Delilah Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:40 pm

Delilah stared at her teammates apartment. She looked from the walls to the floors, from the broken glass to the shrapnel covered counter tops, and horrible messages to Akira's face. Why would people do this? How could they be so cruel? How could such loving people be so heartless? Why did Akira not seem to care? Delilah could tell by the girl's emotionless expression that she didn't. She could tell by the way the demon girl nonchalantly looked at things that she didn't care. Why?

Delilah would look back to the floor and then to the walls. As she read some of the messages, she couldnt help but feel angry. She felt sad. She felt like she needed to do something. The girl's eyes filled with tears for a moment but she wouldn't let a single one fall. Instead, she squatted down and began to pick up pieces of glass.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:37 pm

Akira blinked emotionlessly at the girl who seemed so upset by her home. Then, something began to dawn on her. This girl cared? Why was that? Better yet, why was she really at Akira's home? Why would she possibly care for a demon? Red eyes grew angrier as the girl began to clean up her home. The demon could tell the girl was on the verge of tears. Why was she so sad? Why was she so hurt? Akira would move to Delilah and make her drop everything in her hands.

"What are you doing?! Why are you even here?! You shouldn't be here, Delilah! If someone saw you, they'd treat you just the same. You need to leave. You need to leave me alone. You need to forget about me. I don't need you! I don't want you here!" Akira would speak loud and stern. She sounded as if she were full of pure anger and bitterness. She sounded full of hatred. This girl. Akira didn't understand her and confusion was something Akira didn't take kindly to.
    Delilah
    Delilah

The Mystery

Post by Delilah Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:16 pm

Brown eyes would widen as the woman stared into Akira's red ones. She had gotten so infuriated so quickly. She didn't even see the girl move she was so fast. Before Delilah knew it, her hands were empty and Akira was basically yelling in her face. What did she do? Why was Akira so angry? These were the questions Delilah asked as she listened to the demon. Slowly, things came to the light. Akira was afraid, yet didn't want to show it. Her words held fear and concern, while her actions put off negative emotions.

Delilah began to grow more sad by the words Akira spoke. She had always been alone outside of her home Delilah knew that. She had always been treated poorly Delilah knew that too she just never knew how poorly. As she thought more and more about it, She had never met Akira's family. She had always thought they just didn't show themselves. She had always thought they were introverted as Akira was. However, now she knew. This was a one bedroom apartment. There were no pictures or anything that seemed special in this house. Akira had always been alone...

"Listen, Akira! I don't care who they think you are! I don't care who they say you are! I don't even care what you look like! You're not that! What you look like doesn't define you! What these people say doesn't matter! I, Delilah, have been around you enough to know you are different. You are kind, caring, and the most patient person I know. You take a beating without lifting a finger or saying a word. You worry about people getting close because you don't want them to hurt. You try so hard every day. I see it, even if you make it look like nothing. You're so kind, even if you make it seem negative. You have tried so hard to keep them away from you. Why?! Why don't you prove to them who I see?! I'm not leaving you alone! That's enough of that... I'm your friend no matter what! I have hope in you, Akira! Where's yours?..."
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:51 pm

The red eyed beast would continue to stare at the brunette in rage and anger. However, underneath she felt joy, sadness, loneliness, security, and a mix of many other emotions. The brown eyed girl seemed so full of terror, which would cause the black haired demon to grin a wicked grin. She was ready for the girl to begin screaming, yelling for help, running to the door, or whatever other typical things girls did. Akira was ready for the worst to happen. Appearance wise she showed much joy in the girl's fear but she felt so empty. It had taken a while for the brunette to move but when she did, her eyes would wander. Red eyes would waver between anger, satisfaction, and curiosity.

The sadness evident from Delilah's eyes was even more so confusing for the demon. Her words only seemed to freeze the red eyed beast in her tracks. Akira would stand straight after the brunette finished speaking. She would stare into the young girl's brown eyes before looking around the room. Red eyes would begin to slowly look around before speeding up. Her breath would become quicker and more violent. Tears would fill her eyes, even as she tried to hard to hold them in. Eventually, they would fall causing the woman to stumble backwards into her wall. Her body would violently shake as all of these different things occured. "No.. Delilah... No! No! You don't understand! You have to leave! You have to... you.. you have to go! LEAVE!" Her screams would cause what little glass wasn't broken to break. Her red eyes would pierce through the light just as they would the darkness. Rage, fear, anger, depression, regret, many emotions filled the room causing nothing but pure madness.
    Delilah
    Delilah

The Mystery

Post by Delilah Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:39 pm

Fear was her only emotion. This fear wasn't of Akira or of anything the demon had tried to instill features in the girl. No. This fear, this fear was something worse. It was the fear that Akira was hurting so bad. It was the fear that the demoness was in so much pain that she had been sent into a panicked frenzy. Delilah would stand quickly as Akira began to breath heavily and started to tear up. What was happening? What had she done? Why was this red eyed girl acting in such a way?

Ferocious screams filled the demons apartment breaking the rest of the glass in her home. Brown eyes would lock onto the demoness' red ones. Delilah would freeze where she stood not daring to move any closer. The air felt so hot and humid that the brunette almost couldn't breathe. The atmosphere felt so heavy that the weight threatened to flatten her to the floor. The brunette would wobble, as her knees shook. Her only thoughts were ones of true disappointment, 'She.. Why is she.. here? What horrible creator... threw her into this world? She can't belong here. Where did she come from.. She has to be a..' Before the lat word could come to mind, something would catch her attention.

[Flashback!]

'What do I do?! Where do I go?!' Sandaled feet trecked across the sandy ruins as fast as they could go. Brown eyes focused on one thing and one thing alone... ahead. She kept running. She ran through shadowed areas, rubble covered areas, and breaking buildings. She had been so caught up in trying to figure out what to do that she hadn't been paying attention to what was behind her, until THUMP.. she was out cold. When she came to, her body felt light and the surrounding area felt cool. Blurry eyes would begin to open and focus. When she could finally focus, the girl would notice she was inside of an old, abandoned building but there was one problem. She was hanging from the roof with a ninja wire wrapped around her torso. The girl would wiggle before feeling a cold hand wrap around her mouth. With a quick turn of the head, Brown eyes would be staring straight into red ones, while would cause her to freeze for a moment. The girl with the red eyes would look down, as her feet stayed planted to the roof by chakra. Below the two was a man sitting upon a large piece of sandstone twirling a kunai. He said no words and moved from his spot not once.

Within the next few moments, Delilah had witnessed the few most impressive seconds of her life. She would watch a black haired girl appear from the shadows behind the man, which would take charge at him from behind. However, a quick turn and kunai straight to the stomach would be enough to stop the girl in her tracks before she turned to sand. The man's eyes would widen only for the sand to be blown towards him in a tornado like fashion. "What the hell?!" the man had screamed as he disappeared into puff of smoke. Brown eyes would turn to the red eyed demon in observation. Red eyes now squinted with anger as her pearly whites gritted. Everything seemed still, until a small draft crawled up both of the girl's spines. With a quick turn and a kunai in hand, Delilah was falling to the ground where a young mystery was waiting to catch the girl, although he caught her face down. Once she was turned right side up, Brown eyes would dart to the ceiling where the young, black haired girl stood with a Kunai to the mystery man's head. There the fight would end. This was the very first time the group had ever met. It was the first time Delilah had ever received help from anyone. It was the first time she learned what trust felt like.
    [End Flashback]

The brunette would bring her hand up to her mouth shakily and bite through her skin to the point that she would begin to bleed. It was a punishment. A motivation. A cruel way to bring her back to her own reality. Without another seconds hesitation, the brunette would be kneeling in front of the demon and wrap her arms around the female's neck.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:07 pm

Red eyes stared at the girl with wavering emotion wondering if it was right or wrong. Was she right to be doing such a thing or wrong to be acting in such a way? Her intentions were right and Akira knew that. She knew everything she was doing was for the betterment of Delilah. She knew but it just felt so wrong. Everything felt so awfully wrong and she didn't know what to do about it. The demon's back would fill with pain from pieces of glass to pieces of metal. They all pierced her skin just as they had pierced the wall. However, she felt not a single regret. She believed she deserved such treatment. She believed she deserved everything that came her way.

Then, the brunette would catch her off guard. Akira hadn't even seen her move, until the human kneeled in front of her. With a swift motion, arms would wrap around the demon's neck and a piece of glass would enter the human's stomach. Red eyes would widen as she realized what she had just done. When did she decide to do such a thing? Why did she move? She never wanted to hurt Delilah. She never wanted any harm to come to the girl ever but she was the one to cause it. Why? Why did she do it?!
    Delilah
    Delilah

The Mystery

Post by Delilah Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:22 pm

Pain shot through her stomach and arms. However, she wouldn't budge for a single moment. Large gases covered her arms from shrapnel that stuck out from the walls behind Akira. It was something that Delilah handy even though about until the damage was done and all she could worry about was the demon's safety. Delilah knew the teen was probably in as much pain as she was but her pain didn't matter. Delilah had sustained less wounds than Akira, so she was of less priority. The only question she had was why Akira would ever think to stab her. Why had she done such a thing? Delilah thought that for maybe a moment Akira had overlooked the brunette's trust. Akira had to have turned into some form of evil or never cared at all. Akira had to have been waiting for this.

The brunette would move back just a moment before seeing the horrified and regretful look on the demon's face. No. She couldn't have meant to. She couldn't have. Delilah would smile, as the demon held the piece of glass that was inside the girl's stomach, "Don't be afraid. I'll never hurt you. It's ok," Delilah's voice was soft. Her hand would reach up to pet the teen's head and turn a light green color,"You're ok. I'm ok. Trust me," her voice would continue to stay soft.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:23 am

'Why did she do That? Why didn't she just leave? Why was she trying to save me? Why did she care?
    Why.. Why?'
    Tears would stream from her red eyes at the sight of such a soft, sensitive, little, brunette girl lost in the desert trying to find her way home.

[Flashback]
    She was within her apartment, which was fairly new at this point due to her parents' recent deaths. They had cared nothing for her, however she inherited their money and only took their furniture for her belongings. She had nothing of her own except food, clothing, and water. Considering her home was so close to the outer wall of the village, the girl decided to run away from this wretched place that she has been calling her home. She couldn't stand it and she couldn't bear to be treated as she was anymore, however her escape wouldn't go as planned.

The young, red eyed beauty would slip out of the wall and move along disguised as sand for what seemed like a very long time. Once she was able to not be seen by the guards, she would transform back into herself with a sigh. Where was she going to go now? She has no idea, but she wasn't going to turn back for the life of her. That's when she heard it, a small cry in the pitch black night. It had grown exponentially colder, but the demon didn't need warmth. However, the small girl that she would come across would need much more warmth than she had. The child was beaten, bruised, and her clothing was torn to shreds. Her brown eyes would look at the demoness with a sense of desperation, pain, and fear before passing out cold.

Upon the child's waking, she would be within the Sunagakure hospital, but she wouldn't remember anything from that night and Akira planned to keep it that way. However, she couldn't bring herself to leave the girl after that.

[/Flashback]

Red eyes would look to the still bleeding stab wound on the girl's torso and then, she would hear Delilah's words. The woman would shake her head frantically "no". "I-it's not ok! I didn't mean to.... i.. really didn't. W-we need to get you help," The demon would stand watching the brunette become dizzy and have trouble staying awake. Immediately, she would pick up the girl being careful not to move the glass and bolt out of the balcony door. Her feet quickly moved across rooftops, "Stay with Me. Stay with me!" Her eyes flooded with tears and her voice begged with everything it had. Through the pain and her own sense of conscious fading, Akira would force herself to get the girl some help. She would head to the only teen she knew could help that could tolerate them both. Landing up in his balcony, Akira would knock in the door frantically as she barely held Delilah in her arms. Soon, the door would open to reveal a boy with wide, blue eyes and messy hair. "Y-you have to help...
    Please..."
    The boy would take the brunette from her arms causing Akira to collapse as multiple wounds on her body bled. Her vision would become blurry as she played on the ground cometely incoherent, "Thank you.... Delilah."

[END]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:38 pm