Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Second Chances [Private]

Timmir
    Timmir

The Giving Tree I Need A Medic! Ooh Shiny! Second Chances [Private] Empty
    There Can Be Only One

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Phoenix Fire
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 680

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Malm Korlif
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Balance of Nature

Second Chances [Private] Empty Second Chances [Private]

Post by Timmir Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:26 pm

The light entered into through Malm's eyelids as he slowly gained consciousness. He felt weak. Weaker then he ever felt before. Though he guessed that's what one would expect when they are stabbed through the chest. Twice.

Wait... That's right. He was at Halloween Town facing some demented copy of himself. Then when he did the finishing blow, Gaia stabbed him with a branch. Then everything became a blur after that. Did that mean he was now dead? If so, he never expected his body to feel so horrible. Though then again he didn't knew what to really to expect.

"... Malm..." He heard a faint, but familiar voice say. "... Wake... Please just... up... Malm..." It sounded close to. Really close. Wait it couldn't be...

Malm's eyes opened as his brain fully awaken. The first thing he noticed was that he was inside. And not just anywhere that was inside. Back home at The Silver Lining.

He then turned to his side to see a familiar face welcoming him. "Mouse?" He asked in a strained voice as he was still coming too.

"Thank goodness your awake. I was beginning to worry you never would."

"What happened?"

"I was hoping you would be able to answer that." Malm then began to try to move, but found his strength quickly failing. "Please don't move. You took a nasty wound their and haven't fully recovered yet. You should just lie back and rest for a little while longer."

Malm made a strained laugh, "This is so unlike you to be so caring like this. I honestly expected you to hit me the moment I wake up instead of being my nurse." He pointed out with a small smile.

"And it's nice to see you haven't changed at all." Mouse said with a sigh, "There will be more then enough time to make up pay me back for all the worry you put me through later. But for right now I prefer you to regain your strength, so I don't end up putting you in a coma for a second time."

Malm was shocked to hear those words. "Coma? How long was I out?" Malm said in a panic.

"For just about a month now."

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:13 pm