Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Blood of the Clan [Yoshimitsu/Private]

Jun
    Jun

I'm Important Too! Blood of the Clan [Yoshimitsu/Private] Empty Shocking! Blood of the Clan [Yoshimitsu/Private] Empty

Lineage : The Sun
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 5340

Blood of the Clan [Yoshimitsu/Private] Empty Blood of the Clan [Yoshimitsu/Private]

Post by Jun Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:51 pm

"What's a kid like you doing here? Surely you're not entering the tournament, scrub!" an adult ridiculed the young child. The Iron Fist Tournament was approaching, and many people had gathered to partake for fame, glory, or promised rewards for winning. Jun had come to this festival for many reasons. He wanted to explore the world, and see what life had to offer outside of his home. He wanted to see his family, one of whom was running the tournament this year. And he wanted to see if he could meet some interesting people, maybe even make some friends. "No, I'm just here to watch and have fun," he replied with an innocent smile. He then turned and continued walking amongst the filled crowds, his staff accidentally smacking the guy as he turned. While the guy yelped in pain, Jun's own face was distorted into one of embarrassment and worry. He hadn't meant to hit the guy. "SORRY MISTER! It was an accident!" was all he could say. The man grunted and left.

And so Jun was alone in a vast city. He wondered what he should do now.
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

I'm Important Too! Gravestone How It's Made Blood of the Clan [Yoshimitsu/Private] Empty

Lineage : Fence Master
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 435

Blood of the Clan [Yoshimitsu/Private] Empty Re: Blood of the Clan [Yoshimitsu/Private]

Post by Yoshimitsu Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:07 pm

Blood of the Clan [Yoshimitsu/Private] Yoshim10

The boy would soon feel something prodding at his back. Yoshimitsu stood behind him with his weapon in hand, carefully tucked away in its scabbard. He was surprised to see any of the Manji at this event, or any in general. He was still glad to find a familiar face.

Following close behind, he had begin to enjoy the rest of the festivities that were planned. For once he could be at ease and enjoy himself for a moment. He may have gathered people and planned out the main event, but nothing could prepare him for the excitement of this tournament. And besides, with his new set of armor, no one besides his relatives who were in the village when he crafted it knew of it before now.

"Excuse me." Yoshimitsu would begin to say, "I seem to be lost, could you help me find my way?" He would smile, glad to see even a single soul of his family.
    Jun
    Jun

I'm Important Too! Blood of the Clan [Yoshimitsu/Private] Empty Shocking! Blood of the Clan [Yoshimitsu/Private] Empty

Blood of the Clan [Yoshimitsu/Private] Empty Re: Blood of the Clan [Yoshimitsu/Private]

Post by Jun Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:59 pm

When Jun felt something prodding against his back, he grew alerted. Immediately his body stiffened up and he turned around and smiled as he recognized the greeting face. The man he had come to the Kingdom of Kai for, Yoshimitsu Manji. His cousin smiled This familiar face made the boy happy immensely. He enjoyed seeing him after so long, what with Jun's journeys in Fiore having separated them for awhile. The new armor fit him well, he recalled how long and how much effort it had taken for the suit to be crafted just right. Jun had never really been one to wear armor. He knew it served good purposes, but he didn't like having that kind of weight slowing him down. But such thoughts were irrelevant. He responded to his cousin with a high-pitched chuckle, Sure. Where you heading too?" he asked. Jun and Yoshimitsu were from different families of the clan, with Yoshimitsu being on the top while Jun was of a lesser family, but he still enjoyed banter with his distant cousin. He found it fun.
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

I'm Important Too! Gravestone How It's Made Blood of the Clan [Yoshimitsu/Private] Empty

Post by Yoshimitsu Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:08 pm

He'd laugh, enjoying the boy's innocence. He seemed to take such a light hearted joke so seriously. That, or Yoshimitsu really looked lost. He wasn't one for formalities, much less wasted time. He needed things to do, and to wind down and relax.

"I will go where you go, Jun." he would say. He'd smile, enjoying company. Even if Yoshimitsu had his son, Jun was still someone he cared for. There was such few children in the family. Everyone seemed like they were an old man, or were the age for the secret art of brushogun and left in adventure.

Whatever he found the reason to start the tournament now, would only give him answers in time. He felt the need to start it, as well as the need to be in the one in charge of it. But as it would be, he would still have to fight, but not as often as the others. He could only hope someone in this world would give him the answers he wanted. He was tired of his endless questions.
    Jun
    Jun

Post by Jun Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:26 pm

Well then we have a problem. I don't know where I want to go!" he said with a giddy laugh. He wasn't sure what to do in this festival and where to do it. Jun was not the kind of child who quite understood certain things yet. He could be both innocent and wise. He was both ignorant and knowledgeable. It was a weird shift of balance between the two that continuously seemed to shift. Right now it appeared he was dealing with the former. Jun however knew he would enjoy spectating, rather than joining in, the brawls. "By the way, will I get a chance to see you fight as well?" the child asked with a gleaming smile.
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:36 pm

With a laugh he would find him amusing once more, a bit of joy in his time of darkness. "Of course. I will be fighting everyone in the first stage. Then afterwards, if anyone has more or equal wins to me, we fight our final match." He smiled, "Anyone can watch for free, just as you can join for free."

He'd reach out to the boy's head and lightly lay his hand on his hat. "Besides, I might need someone to get me snacks between matches! Haha!"

But even if he didn't say it, it would be apparent that he was doing it all for attention. Not that he wanted to be known. All he wanted was his son to know that his father was out there, looking for him. It wouldn't matter what was in his way, they would be reunited soon... very soon...
    Jun
    Jun

Post by Jun Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:57 pm

Jun enjoyed his moments with Yoshimitsu, despite them being few and far between. The older warrior was refreshing. He treated him like a child like the rest, but not in a condescending way. Jun felt like he could speak his mind around his cousin. It was a nice bond. Yoshimitsu spoke of how the event would work, regarding who could do what. It was pretty open-ended, which served the young child well. Jun's eyes lit up at the idea of watching Yoshimitsu and the other honorable fighters perform. He still had a long way to go himself as far as his own warrior training was concerned. "That would be fun," Jun agreed regarding being like an assistant to Yoshimitsu. Though one could only wonder what Yoshimitsu was planning. Why hold a contest if not for profit? Was he trying to prove his dominance as a fighter? Or was there a deeper reason to it all?
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:15 pm

"Then you can see all of these great fighters gather, as I learn how each and every magic of this land works." His sword would dance, being passed side to side between his hands like the weight of a grandfather clock. The sword spun in the scabbard as it was passed left, right, left, right. . . .

But he knew what he had to do. He had to do it for his clan. They were few in this world of many. He would have to lead them all into this new world as he came across them all. His own life seemed to put him at this world before them all, and who was to say why. It seemed familiar, but why did it escape his mind? What would this event truly bring him?
    Jun
    Jun

Post by Jun Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:38 pm

Jun smiled at the idea of watching great warriors battle. He was no fan of violence, but he believed that the fighting this time around was about contest and honor. That made it much more bearable for the young child to spectate. Most of the matches wouldn't end in death or bloodshed, which was another plus for him.

"Well I wish you good fortune in your battles. I'm still a far cry from developing my own powers, so watching is actually I CAN hope to do," he laughed innocently. "I can't wait to see what kinds of magic will be on display~!"
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:04 pm

"Why of course." He would say, "It is a great test of power, with no fear, and no loss! You can spill your own blood and die! The great god of this realm has blessed us with the greatest medics of time!" He would laugh, finding a bit amusing, telling it as if it was a children's tale.

"Why, even Jun could stand up against the great demons of hell and win. This will be the most grand tournament." Smiling, bits of the armor would begin to crack away, showing his emotion, "And the hero is all of us."

He truly believed this world was special. He didn't know what it was, where it came from or even how he got there. For some reason, it felt like home, as if he was the one who built it with his own bare hands. This was a special event for him. And he wanted everyone to enjoy it, no matter how small, how strong, how lost or how legendary. He wanted it to be something to remember.

And that it would be.
    Jun
    Jun

Post by Jun Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:06 pm

Jun couldn't wait for this festival. He smiled at Yoshimitsu as his words brought him cheer, the warrior's spirits invigorating him. Jun giggled a little bit listening to him, that voice of a child still strong in its high-pitch. Jun felt this tournament would help him learn a few things about himself, who he was supposed to become and what his purpose was still unknown to him.

The tournament would give a deeper introspection to everyone as far as who they really were. Jun decided it was time for him to explore for a little bit. "I'm going to explore for a little bit, but I'll be sure to meet you when the fighting starts. I'll be close so you can find me in between rounds~!'

And with that the child disappeared. Off to explore the vast world still unknown to him.

-> Exit
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:52 pm

The man remained there for a moment, still crouched and low to the ground. He was eye level with the boy, and now the boy had gone off to do exploring as all youths should. Even with his own light heart, he could feel nothing but a father's sorrow. For him, it felt like an eternity since he saw his son. To know that his wife was from another world, and his child lost in that realm, he could only feel sorrow for abandoning his son to return to his own clan that he abandoned long ago. For the samurai, there was no easy choice. There was always something that pained his frail heart.

"May destiny guide you, my son." he said softly to himself, the crowds of people walking around him, unsettled and leaving him untouched. He may have been a champion, but he had left many people before, and none of them of choice. It was his destiny to hurt people in ways he could not understand, but all he wanted to do was love the world. If he could bring everything together, perhaps his pain would end. That was why he brought this celebration to light.

He would forever carry the burden that he vanished when his clan needed him most, and disappeared before his son could even speak a word. "And may the gods love you like the father I could never be."

This was the true burden of the Manji Clan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:01 pm