Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Childhood memories (private)

Neo Stigma
    Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made Shadowstep Childhood memories (private) Empty
    Someone really... really poor.

Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Position : Super Saiyan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 18
    Class : C
    Level : 33
    Experience : 2545

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Neo Stigma
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Unknown

Childhood memories (private) Empty Childhood memories (private)

Post by Neo Stigma Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:32 pm

"SHIROE! Why did you jump in the way? Why did you save me?"

"Because, silly.... I love you hahaha......"

"No Shiroe! DAMN IT! Don't close your eyes!!"

"Sorry Jessica....but....I'm feeling a bit sleepy....."

"SHIROE! SHIROE!.....WAKE UP! NO DON'T LEAVE ME....DON'T DIE!"

_________________________________________________________________________________

A young boy got up as if waking up from a nightmare. Around him was a field of grass, tall tree's looming above him casting unfamiliar shadows. The boy clutched his head and winced in pain. His brain and his chest felt like bursting, suddenly the pain subsided. The boy took in a deep breath, the air was fresh....not like the city air. The boy suddenly realized, where were the cars, where was the people? The sky scrapers? The bustling sounds of the concrete jungle? Where was the city? The boy scrambled to get up he looked around trying to make sense of where was he. "My...Names.....Shiroe....." the boy muttered as he spaced out and stared at his feet. He then looked up to his surprise a man stood in front of him. His hair was white dressed in a suit. He donned a tall top hat, his style was quite Victorian like. In his hand was a ticking silver pocket watch that matched the beating of Shiroe's heart.

"You're awake young master......how was your rest?" inquired the young man as he knelt down too look at Shiroe in the eyes. Shiroe backed away he clenched his fist ready to fight. The young man sighed and took his cane and gave Shiroe a light tap on his head.

"OW! What was that for?" glared Shiroe as he held his head. The young man chuckled. He pointed to the forest and whispered. "Do you hear it? Her Voice? The princess, she's looking for you....waiting for you.....shouldn't you go save her!" The young man grinned.

"Princess?! Is she pretty? Why whats wrong?" inquired Shiore as he peeked into the forest and listened carefully. he faintly hear the soft sobbing of a girl. So familiar....so warm...yet so sad.....Shinroe reached out.

"...Well?...what are you waiting for?....She's waiting for you hero..." smiled the young man as he ruffled Shiroes hair. Shiroe nodded, for some reason he felt that he had to go to the mysterious girl calling out. Shiore felt that he had to tell her that everything was alright.....he had to tell her that he was still here.

"T-thank you mister...but what's you're name?"asked Shiroe as he turned to the young man. The young man smiled and took the pocket watch and handed it to Shiroe. He put his hand on Shiroe's shoulder and smiled brightly.

"My names Akira Sanato......my teacher..... told me to come here and guild you to her......you see this? Follow where it leads.....and you'll find a way to get back to her." replied the young man as he gently pushed Shiroe towards the path way leading deeper into the forest. The young man walked the opposite direction and turned to Shiroe and waved to him goodbye.

"Thank you mister!" Smiled Shiroe as he dashed into the forest heading towards the sound of the girl sobbing. Akira watched Shiroe run deep into the forest. He touched his face and his clothes morphed into black armor, a skull like helm with two horns slick back appeared on Akira's face. "And so it begins...." murmured Akira as he vanished into the shadows....
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Childhood memories (private) Empty Re: Childhood memories (private)

Post by Kaseki Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:42 pm

"No, not here. I can't be out here..."

The boy was no more than six years of age, or at least it appeared so. He was a child, his face deformed, his body mishapened. Without anything to guide him, he ran like a wild animal. He wasn't that monster in the lake. That couldn't have been him. The water had to be tricking him. If he knew anything, it was this world was a lie.

"I... Have... To... Get... away.... fr...om..." His mind begun to slow down, his body growing short of breath.  How long was he running? Was it too far? Something told him to get as far away as possible, but why? As he sprinted across the field he could feel something hitting his back with each step, each leap. Soon he would enter the dark and mysterious forest.

*Snap*

Then he was lighter, the feeling gone. Did he drop something? Who cares. He was flying now. And he could be free... whatever that meant.
    Neo Stigma
    Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Neo Stigma Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:56 pm

Shiroe snapped through the branches chasing after the noise, suddenly a shadow darted past. Him Shiroe skidded to a stop. He heard a few words.....get away from.....get away from what? What was the figure running away from. Shiroe held up the pocket watch dangling it from its silver chain to see what was so special about it. Suddenly the watch lurched towards the running figures direction. Shiroe froze, his mind went blank a warm voice filled his head.

"What are you wanting for silly? Someone needs help! Aren't you a hero? Go and save them! I can wait....I'll always wait for you....."

Shiroe gasped as he was pulled back into reality. His breath was staggered. The voice of the sobbing girl has spoken to him. Without thinking Shiroe dashed towards the running figure. Shiroe was just a bit taller than the figure, so his legs carried him faster. Shiroe took out a black bandanna wrapped it around his lower part of his face to cover his mouth. As he got closer to the figure, Shiroe tackled it and pinned it to the ground. The figure was deformed almost monstrous like, yet it was afraid....afraid of what?

Shiroe realized this monster was a child....Shiroe shook his head. A memory filled his mind...."Shiroe....not every monsters are bad you know?...Some of them are just misunderstood and are just as afraid like you and me...." The voice again rang out in Shiroe's brain. He stared at the child dead in the eye.

"Hey! Whats wrong? Why are you running?!" inquired Shiroe as he held the child down to stop him from squirming.

Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:42 pm

It was all too surreal. He never asked for it to happen to him. All he could remember was their faces. His memory clear, yet without audible. The thought was without voice.

"Why, it seems the goddess has blessed me with a meal. But sadly, there doesn't seem to be much meat on you." The voice came from a demonic creature. He stood there, his tail dancing in the breeze. His paws pressed against the shoulders of the boy, preventing him from moving. The smell of rotting flesh littered the air around them. Blood covered the boy's face, and the creature continued to stare into the boy's eyes.

"Now now, look at me. I prefer it when my meals recognize me."

He lay there, fear stricken. His body young, frail, tiny, weak. He was born that way, cast aside from the world. No one expected him to live beyond his first year, and much less his sixth. His face stung with the wounds of teeth that dug into his body. The creature was something out of a nightmare, known only as the Izunagi. The Izunagi a fierce and savage wolf whose bones were steel, and his fur iron. The weight of him begun to crack the bones of the boy, giving him a long and painful end to it all. The teeth of the creature went back into the face of the boy for a second serving....

He looked at the boy atop of him, the memory fresh in his mind. He did not see reality, but what he faced was seemed like moments ago. He wasn't going to let it happen again. His eyes locked with the boy, his chest pounding. "NEUP JEONGSIN, GUCHUL!!" he screamed out. As fate would have it, words he spoke were not of the same language. And he could only call out to one fore help...

The spirit who destroyed the Izunagi.
    Neo Stigma
    Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Neo Stigma Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:10 pm

Shiroe could see the fear in the little boys eyes. Shiroe, knew something must have been traumatic for the kid. Adults always kept their distance from Shiroe, as a child he was too sharp. His ears too keen his mind vast and mysterious. He spoke like an adult, and the adults hated it. Truth be told, Shiroe was still a child, he still believed in heroes and childish fantasies. Yet what separated him from the rest, was his ability to understand the cold reality without batting an eye. The adults always found that unsettling, often times Shiroe would make dark remarks, speaking the truth without reservation.....people always believed that Shiroe was too smart for his own good. He was sick of that life....

Shiroe looked at the child and scowled, he grabbed the child by the collar and head butt the child to knock some sense into him. Shinroe rubbed his forehead. He then got of the kid and stared at him. "Hey?! Are you calm now? Whats wrong?"
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:22 pm

As soon as the boy head met his forehead, all he could see was darkness. It was something to think about, his weak body, only to be reinforced with iron and wood... wood... Ah yes, the Bog Spirit. Or as he refereed to him, the Neup Jeongsin.

". . . I can't . .  . I can't breathe . . . " He lay there, his body cold, lifeless, blood spilling down his face. his vision blurry, his body weak. He was a human, he knew that much. His name erased from memory, filled with the thoughts of that demon. It was scary, to not know who you are, just before you're about to die.

" . . . "

". . . What?" he'd look up, his face covered in wounds and blood. He didn't know why the Izunagi let him live. Was it to let him die alone? Was it for torture? Why would a creature do something so cruel to a young boy?

Looking toward the sound, all he could see was a silhouette, a pair of red eyes, and what appeared to be leaves following the figure. He began to crawl toward the being, hoping he could put an end to it all. He was always known for his strong spirit and will. They told him he got that from his father. He never met the man, nor could even remember his face. He could not love a man he had never met. . .

The creature closed in on the child, vines circling around him. He wasn't sure what it was. But he knew what he wanted in that moment.

"P-Please... " he begged, "K-k-kill... m-me..." He reached out to the creature, wondering why he waited so long. Then the spirit reached for the boy's face, a large hand, covered in foliage.

And then he saw darkness.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:46 am