Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

A Child Who Loves Danger [Open]

Missus Lady-chan
    Missus Lady-chan

I'm Important Too! A Child Who Loves Danger [Open] Empty

Lineage : Amulet Coin
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kanto
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Wisteria Twilight
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Primary Magic: Pokemon

A Child Who Loves Danger [Open] Empty A Child Who Loves Danger [Open]

Post by Missus Lady-chan Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:04 am

Little old Wisy had been roaming the forest, cold and tired. She had no jacket, just a sleeveless shirt, and a small skirt. She only had one box of bento left in her small backpack, with a juice box and water.

"I wish I remembered why I was here.." she'd ask herself. That's right. She didn't know why she was in this weird forest.

"HELP!" she'd shout out, as she sat down against a tree. She'd almost pass out, right there. "Hel-p.." she cooed out very softly.
    Kasey
    Kasey

I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! Shocking! A Child Who Loves Danger [Open] Empty

Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 17
    Experience : 605

A Child Who Loves Danger [Open] Empty Re: A Child Who Loves Danger [Open]

Post by Kasey Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:35 pm

A Child Who Loves Danger [Open] 2cyrv3o

"There's a new one every day." said thought herself, looking down at the girl.

She hated when people interrupted her peace and quiet to disrupt her relaxation. But this was a world that some did not have the luxury of adjusting to. Some were here for years, others for minutes. She, herself, had only been in this world for a few months, but even so, she understood what other worlds were out there.

"Hey, keep it quiet down there." Kasey said. If the girl looked up she would find her laying with her back to a think branch, and a jacket over her body. She stared up at the top of the tree, looking at the light that fell around the leaves. "Some people are trying to nap here."

She would take her arms that were folded on her lap and clasp them behind her head. These people were all innocent and young in the eyes of this world. While Kasey herself spend the last few years of her life thieving and stealing. She could use any rest she could get.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:48 am