Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Tea Time with Toriel [Mission]

Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! Tea Time with Toriel [Mission] Empty

Lineage : Bloodmage's Burden
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 23
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 2555

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Toriel Dremurr
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: ReQuip: Dremurr Armory

Tea Time with Toriel [Mission] Empty Tea Time with Toriel [Mission]

Post by Toriel Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:38 pm

Tea Time
    It was a bright and sunny day. The birds were chirping, the animals were scurrying beneath the shrubs and trees, and the bright sun was beaming down on the world, granting everything it touched with it's warmth and loving embrace. This was Toriel's first ever missions she was going in, and the woman was excited to get it underway. The request seemed simple enough (though Toriel did not completely read it over) and was ready to get it under way. It had said something about tea ro say the least... and Toriel could make pretty good tea. The goat woman's green tea was to die for in her place of origin.

Toriel approached the small cottage off in the outskirts of Halloween town where an old lady supposedly lived. It was rotting and beaten down, and Toriel questioned on how anyone could even life here! Reaching up, she gently knocked on the door.

Last edited by Toriel on Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Tea Time with Toriel [Mission] Empty Re: Tea Time with Toriel [Mission]

Post by Toriel Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:20 pm

At first, there was nothing but silence. Toriel stood patiently at the door for a few moments, looking down at the dirt and pacing back and forth. There had to be at least ten minutes of waiting around before Toriel began to get worried. Stepping back up to the door, she knocked again, this time a little harder, and it gave way beneath her balled fist and pushed open slowly with a creeeeeak. There was an old woman scrambling around the room, sheer horror plastered all over her face. Also in the middle of the room was a man, face down on the carpet unmoving. Was he passed out?! The woman looked to Toriel with wide eyes. "You, you're the one who took up my job. Please, hurry! Close the door!" Toriel jumped from the loud command and shut it tight, rushing over to her. "I don't... I did not mean it... I just wanted to get him tea but it was not the right ingredients and now... he's dead!"
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:45 pm

Toriel gasped and covered her hand over her mouth, looking at the woman, then the body, and back again. The old woman, sensing Toriel's fear, quickly raised her hands defensively. "It was a mistake, i swear! You must believe me... I will make amends but I have a visitor! If he sees this I will go to prison! I-I can't! You must help me, please!" Once more, Toriel looked to the man on the floor. I hope i'm not making the wrong choice... Toriel nodded. "Okay... What do you need me to do?" she said, her breathing suddenly getting faster. The woman instructed for Toriel to get the body out back, where there they would dig up a deep hole and put the body there. The woman promised to hold service over them an after wards, and te day she could, make amends for what she did here. Toriel nodded, and moved over the body.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:49 pm

Torie leaned down upon the man and took him into her arms. He was so cold and pale; she could feel the warmth rapidly fading away from his body. He was quite heavy, and with him being limp did nto help at all. It was so awful... Toriel felt like a monster. She was helping in hiding a body... This man had a family... maybe even a wife and children, and nobody would even know what happened to him... And it would be her fault. Bringing him out back and maneuvering him through the door, she laid him down, picking up a shovel from the side of a shed. The old woman watched with bloodshot eyes, wiping away her remaining tears as Toriel shoved the metal head into the ground. Oh, Toriel hoped so much that she was making the right choice in doing this. Deep down, Toriel felt like she was doing something so horrible... But the woman...
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:58 pm

It had to be done. Toriel began to dig, slowly at first but more vigorously. All Toriel could do was take the woman's word that she was going to fix this and get it done. Toriel continued digging for some time until there was a decent sized hole for him, large enough for his entire body to fit without problem, and lowered him down slowly into it. With one final look, Toriel filled it up with the removed dirt, leaving a patch of soft soil in it's wake. Nobody would find it, nobody would never even know he was here unless this woman carried out her word. The woman lowered her head, whispering a few words underneath her breath before nodding to Toriel. "Thank you... You've saved me... Please, take this," she said, and handed her a pouch with a reward. Toriel nodded, taking the reward and started for the door, passing by the woman's visitor, who gave her a wave. Nobody would know what happened there...
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! Tea Time with Toriel [Mission] Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:18 am

My god, for once, someone didn't make the woman a deranged psychopath.

But all clouds have a silver lining, for where do the dead go? PANDORA!

Too bad grannies keep poisoning this poor man . . .
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Tea Time with Toriel [Mission] Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:18 am

The member 'Fetus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :