Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Shifting Sands [OPEN]

Xiba
    Xiba

I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! Shifting Sands [OPEN] Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Sol
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 30

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Xiba Della Robbia
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Animal Takeover

Shifting Sands [OPEN] Empty Shifting Sands [OPEN]

Post by Xiba Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:26 am

"Well shit. I'm lost.

Xiba looked about his surroundings. He seemed to have found himself in the middle of a desert, sand blowing in random directions and the heat of the sun bearing down upon him. As he looked about, there seemed to be absolutely nothing that resembled a civilization in miles, or at least as far as he could see. Maybe he should have asked that talking bird girl for directions when he could. Ah well, at least he was stuffed. Uncorking his waterskin on his side, he brought it to his lips and took a -wait. Flipping it upside down, all but a single drop fell out from it, only to be instantly snuffed out by the heated sand. "Oh crap, that was all the water?!" he cried out. Okay, NOW it was officially bad. Maybe he would bump into a random stranger out and about in the deserts. Maybe the stranger would know where he could find a nice buffet around here, maybe one that had bird on the menu. With a big gallon of rum too! Xiba licked his lips, stomach rumbling even though it was still pudgy from his last meal. Shifting through the sands, he continued walking aimlessly, no real direction in mind.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

I'm Important Too! Shifting Sands [OPEN] Empty

Lineage : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name: samantha blacklight
    Primary Magic: shadow magic

Shifting Sands [OPEN] Empty Re: Shifting Sands [OPEN]

Post by Samantha Blacklight Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:42 am

Samantha dragged a copses behind her half eaten it was a badent who attacked her and tried to steal form her. She killed him in self defance. Her black sword still being covered in his blood. she ended up meeting up with someone. he looked like he needed water and food.
    Xiba
    Xiba

Character Sheet

Post by Xiba Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:22 am

Xiba walked through the shifting sands of the desert, panting and covering his eyes from the harsh rays of the sun when he noticed a sound, not a sound of the winds picking up but... footsteps? And something being dragged along? Turning back, perhaps it was somebody who got lost too! Perhaps they had water, though he saw that was not anything good being dragged but... a body! "WOAH!" Xiba exclaimed, taking a step back. Did this girl... kill that person?! The sword she carried was practically drenched in blood, staining the sands crimson. Xiba spread out his legs to a wider stance. Was this girl going to attack him? Either way, Xiba clenched his fists, ready to defend himself if the need arose, which he greatly hoped it would not. "Who are you! And w-who is that!" he shouted, pointing square at the lifeless body behind her.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:31 am

"I'm Samantha Blacklight head of the Blacklight clan and this is a bandit that attacked me tring to steal form me." "i defended myself he was hired by a rogue of my race to kill me infact i can smell her she's coming this way. *says as she sees a tall woman wearing black just like her walking over to them.* "this isnt good."
    Xiba
    Xiba

Character Sheet

Post by Xiba Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:56 am

Xiba, still with his guard up, called out for her to stay put. There was no need having some creepy woman with a lifeless body run up to him. Maybe this was some trick so she could attack him! Xiba stepped back a step, his sandals almost sinking into the hot sand beneath him. He didn't trust this girl, not a bit. At the mention of her smelling another newcomer, Xiba gave the air a whiff, though with the blazing heat and the rancid scent of death just a little ways off, he could not pick up on anything else. "What are you talking about?" Then that's when he saw a black figure moving onto them, only a few yards or so off, wavy with the heat waves that lie between them. Was this another one?! "Who is that?!" Xiba growled. "What do you mean... Oh hell with it!"
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:07 am

"i told you so." *she said as she took her clans fighting stance.* as she got ready to fight of the other woman.* "she's fast and strong she's been enhanced by magic if i dont stop her here and now no one will. *she said before spliting her blade into two then four.* "this is gonna be fun."
    Xiba
    Xiba

Character Sheet

Post by Xiba Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:19 am

Xiba took another step back, giving the two females their space. For now he would sit back and see how  this would all unfold; last thing he needed was jumping into a crazy cat fight. Especially with a girl who just dragged a body all the way out to the desert from god knows where. If what this stranger woman said was true, if the cloaked girl was not stopped, it could mean trouble for both of them. If in the event she failed at fighting, Xiba could always step in to finish the task. Maybe it might even be a win-win situation too! And to think, all he wanted was just a glass of water, and here he was with a psyco murder chick, fighting another psyco-murder chick. Pandora really was a strange place. "Alright," Xiba said, folding his arms over his toned chest. "But if things get out of hand i'm steppin' in!"
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:26 am

"thanks that would be great." *she said before charging at the other shadowwalker before being sent flying back.* "yep magical enhancements just like the others." "whos doing this?" "grandfather has gifted us with great power." "grandfather no it couldnt be?" "hay you human i could use some help go for the pantgram on her forehead its her weak spot"
    Xiba
    Xiba

Character Sheet

Post by Xiba Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:12 pm

Xiba outstretches his arm, the usual skin now quickly turning into dark maroon scales coating his entire right arm. "Yeah yeah, whatever," and swipes his arm in front of him. Four of the scales broke forth and went speeding off, homing in on the head of the other newcomer Samantha was fighting. It was a very weak and simple move that could be easily avoided, but it might just be enough to get the job done. Why he was helping her fight, he questioned for a moment, but if she really was evil then he was doing the right thing. Only one way to find out, after all.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:10 pm

"you really thing that attack will stop me?" the other shadow walker asked as she moved out of the way "hay you bitch you still have me to deal with"  samantha said before wraping her arms around the base of the other woman's skull and rips her head right off. "that is that tanks for the help." she said as the body below her turned inside out and then blew up.

Last edited by Samantha Blacklight on Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Xiba
    Xiba

Character Sheet

Post by Xiba Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:41 pm

OOC:
    Samantha Blacklight wrote:"you really thing that attack will stop me?" the other shadow walker asked "hay you bitch you still have me to deal with"  samantha said before wraping her arms around the base of the other woman's skull and rips her head right off. "that is that tanks for the help." she said as the body below her turned inside out and then blew up.

She did not dodge, move, or even show any way of avoiding this attack. You can edit if you want, otherwise i'll go ahead and post (counting this as an auto hit)...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:47 am