Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Moving Up The Ranks [Fetus]

Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! Moving Up The Ranks [Fetus] Empty

Lineage : Bloodmage's Burden
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 23
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 2555

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Toriel Dremurr
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: ReQuip: Dremurr Armory

Moving Up The Ranks [Fetus] Empty Moving Up The Ranks [Fetus]

Post by Toriel Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:09 pm

Prerequisites:
    - Level 10 / 200 EXP
    - 50 Posts

Exam Information: An examination is usually a test of growth and improvement. Some teachers will go as far as sparring to test their student's strength. Other mentors will watch over their apprentice to see they have improved as a person. Whatever the case may be, the person taking the exam must undergo a change. This will vary from person to person. Some may be a simple as taking a journey into one's soul, while others may have to face a thousand ninja assassins. However, whoever is helping the participant in the thread, may increase difficulty. For a mentor of equal or greater class, the WC is unchanged. For a mentor who is a class below, the WC is doubled. For a mentor who is of the opposing alignment (based on organization relationships) the post count for the student is doubled.

Exam Requirements:
    - 10 Post Minimum (Student)
    - 5 Post Minimum (Mentor)
    - 75 Word Minimum

Note: Mentors are someone of equal or higher Class, and Organization leaders may always mentor the exam, or even give a task to the member in their place.

Cost to Skip Exam:
    - 80,000 Coins

Additional Note: Organization leaders may skip this exam at the cost of 40,000 Coins, or with a thread of 6 posts, no mentor.

This post does not count. @Fetus
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Moving Up The Ranks [Fetus] Empty Re: Moving Up The Ranks [Fetus]

Post by Toriel Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:12 pm

Toriel entered back into the wonderful home guild of Mermaid Tail, her heavy footsteps echoing off the empty walls. The hall was devoid of much life, everyone of the guild more than likely out and about, leaving Toriel to wonder if the person of interest was around Looking about, she skimmed the room for Master Fetus, hoping that perhaps he would have another task for her to move along the ranks of the guild. It had been quite some time since her last exam; Toriel was washing pie crust out of her fur for days. But that was in the past, and the goat woman was intent on doing twice as better this time! Walking about, she diligently hunted down for the samurai, Fetus.

Post 1/10

Last edited by Toriel on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! Moving Up The Ranks [Fetus] Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:46 am

He had often sent people out to scout the lands of Pandora. He was born to the world of Fiore, a place that seemed to change every day and night. To be in his master's world, he knew the world would be constantly shifting to adapt to the new people. But he knew it better than most. He could only keep his stance on the world for so long. There was many things on his mind, and to be in the midst of what felt like a war to soon erupt was not his goal. He needed eyes on the outside. He needed to know what would happen before it happened.

He needed a change.

Strolling down the halls, he would follow the sounds. "I wonder who is in, today." he would think to himself.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:23 pm

Toriel headed out down the hallway of the guild hall, her eyes wandering about for any signs of life. That's when she spotted Master Fetus, the short canine walking down in her direction. "Master Fetus!" she cried out, waving him down and speeding up towards him. "It's great that I found you... I actually wanted to ask if you could help me in administering an advancement test for me." Toriel did remember how she nearly butchered the pie from her last test, but she knew this time was going to be much different from the last. Eagerly she awaited a response.

Post 2/10

Last edited by Toriel on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:33 pm

~"I remember the days.

I was so young, foolish, and reckless. I was but an egg ready to hatch. I remember his voice, his words as he took me into his arms. He saved me from a family that could not care for me. He saved me from being sold to the unknown.

"Neo, can I eat it?" he had said. I did not know it then, but it was the voice of the man who would teach me honor. He would teach me what it meant to be a hero. And that, that one man showed me what it was to have a family. That is what we are.

We're a family. We're Mermaid Tail."~

Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:35 pm

He would stand there, lifting his paw to point at the woman. He would bend at the wrist, as if asking her to come near. He was ready to teach a lesson that would not be soon forgot. He was ready to show her, as the ruler of Pandora did to him. He war ready to teach her the true honor of the warrior.

He was no samurai. He was an agent of his master. He served no one other than Death Himself. And Fetus called the Grim Reaper, Grandpa.

Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:50 pm

Toriel knelt down, leaning in closer to the dog, moving the flaps for ears she had aside so she could better hear. A secret he was sharing perhaps? Though there was absolutely nobody around at the time, Toriel only wondered why he had to share this within whispers, though she did not openly express her concerns. Maybe this was what Fetus did; he did seem like the overall quiet sort of person, so she listened with rapt attention.

Post 3/10

Last edited by Toriel on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:03 pm

"With all of the power in the world, what would you do with it?" he spoke, asking her a question that was both simple, and asked for depth. But the answer was not what he was interested in. He didn't care what she wanted in life, or how she would go about in obtaining he goals. The question's answer was not for him, but her. His own voice sounded akin to that of a full grown man. It held scars and taint in his voice like any combat veteran. But that is neither here nor there.

Was she ready to take a stand in the world of infinite possibilities? Was she ready for what he truly had to say?

Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:14 pm

Toriel reclined back some, chuckling at the question. All the power in the world? It was simple! She would... Toriel's happy expression began to fade out a little, turning into one of thinking. She had never really thought too much about that before... much of ever at that. Toriel knew the things she wanted to achieve... At least she hoped that she did. One thing she knew was one could never be too sure about anything in life. After a moment of thinking, she responded, "I would want to use that power to protect my loved ones... Even perhaps bring them back to me, the ones that I lost." Toriel chuckled, thinking back at the times from the underground. When times were at peace...

"Mama, I caught a snail!"

"Wonderful! You made sure not to hurt it, yes?"

"Of course, mama! It looks weird!"

"Oh, I bet you look weird to the tiny snail too, don't you think!"

Those were happier times. Times that Toriel relived in her memories over and over again in her head. If only they could become more than just faded memories...

Post 4/10

Last edited by Toriel on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:23 pm

Reaching to his waist, he would begin to untie his sash. He would pull out what would be a necklace, something to the dog that was better being a belt. It was a simple chain link item in his paw, the insignia of the guild on it. "Then you will understand." he would say. He would extend his arm to reach up. He would jump to throw the item around her neck, and he would begin to walk past her.

"I'm going back home, to the ones I love." he would tell her. "Take care of ol' Lamia Scale."

And with that, he would walk on, the shadows would take away the sound, and the small dog would disappear.
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:41 pm

Toriel looked on in confusion at Fetus undid his sash, though when she was presented with the small necklace she gasped. "M-Master Fetus, why are you..." And then he said it. To take care of Lamia Scale. "W-Wait!" Toriel exclaimed, the realization of what just took place finally registering. He couldn't be leaving?! Toriel was not prepared, not ready for such a challenge like this! Or was she... Though Toriel did not want Master Fetus to leave, she knew there would be no changing his mind.

Post 5/10

Last edited by Toriel on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:43 pm

Toriel watched Fetus go, clinging to the amulet that now hung from her chest. "I'll keep the guild safe! Until the day you return!" she cried out on his departure. Then, it was quiet, not another sound or noise to be heard. There was no longer Master Fetus here in Mermaid Tail. There was now only Toriel, and the great halls of the guild. What would she do now that the responsibility of the entire guild now rested upon her shoulders.

Post 6/10

Last edited by Toriel on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:59 pm

Toriel continued down the guildhall, her heavy footsteps echoing off the walls. What would she do now that the responsibility was hers? Could she be as great of a guild leader as Fetus had been before her? And how would Fetus be without the guild anymore? Many questions raced through Toriel's mind, though she knew that she would not get said answers mulling about like she was. Perhaps the first thing that would be in order was so seek new recruits...

Post 7/10

Last edited by Toriel on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:07 pm

Toriel only knew of a small handful of people out in the land of Pandora, at least ones that stood out to her. She would love to have her daughter, Noire, within the guild as well, fighting for Justice nad protection those around her. She did remember the young girl Kasey from her time in the prk, though she did not get too much interaction. She seemed like quite the girl, however. There were a few more vague faces here and there, but no more that truly came as individual.

Post 8/10

Last edited by Toriel on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:18 pm

What did Fetus do in all of his free time? Surely he could not have been sitting idle about the guild all the time. Toriel knew that most of the others usually spent their time out scouting the entire land, from the highest peaks of Pandora to the lowest oceans. Maybe it'd be best to contribute and take upon scouting herself. She knew very little of it... but there had to be someone who might be able to assist her.

Post 9/10
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:43 am

Toriel stepped outside the guildhall, looking out at the horizon of where the sun set. Just as the sun would set and rise once more, so would the guild. She would honor Fetus' legacy and make the name Mermaid Tail known all through Pandora. It was responsibility, but it was one she was willing to take. This was just one step closer to her final goal of unifying all of Pandora. Humans and mosters alike.

Post 10/10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:37 pm