Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

a desert randavo (m samantha blacklight/niore M)

Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

I'm Important Too! a desert randavo (m samantha blacklight/niore M) Empty

Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name: samantha blacklight
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: shadow magic

a desert randavo (m samantha blacklight/niore M) Empty a desert randavo (m samantha blacklight/niore M)

Post by Samantha Blacklight Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:23 am

Samantha heard something coming deep within her outpost footsteps she left the door open again she keeps doing that. she always welcomed travels to use her outpost she she wasnt bothered by it but due to the nature of her currant condition she was worried. a lustful grain came spilling out onto her face. as she tracked the new come though the halls of her outpost.
    Noire
    Noire

Gravestone I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! a desert randavo (m samantha blacklight/niore M) Empty

Lineage : Gunslinger's Quickdraw
    Origin : Toonville
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Experience : 130

a desert randavo (m samantha blacklight/niore M) Empty Re: a desert randavo (m samantha blacklight/niore M)

Post by Noire Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:19 am

Traveling through the desert was a pain already, and the fact that Nep had stayed with Toriel to keep her company without telling Noire was even worse, as then she wouldn't be able to carry more water. Noire kept walking until she arrived at a outpost, thinking that it was a place to rest and would sit down on the floor, getting her flask out and drink some water to rehydrate herself and allow herself to rest, unaware of the person hanging around just a little bit away from her.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

a desert randavo (m samantha blacklight/niore M) Empty Re: a desert randavo (m samantha blacklight/niore M)

Post by Samantha Blacklight Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:44 am

Samantha reached out and grabbed the girl's shoulder and slinger herself around her. "MMMM you smell so good." "wanna get to know each other?" "i want to strip you naked and do it with you so bad i am buring up inside." "what do you say it could be fun and i'l take good care of you."
    Noire
    Noire

Gravestone I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! a desert randavo (m samantha blacklight/niore M) Empty

Post by Noire Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:53 am

What in the world!? Out if nowhere, a four armed woman grabbed her shoulder, flung her onto her own back and said some rather peculiar things that the 14 year old didn't find good. Considering the size of the woman and the fact she said she wanted to see her naked and to do the bad stuff with her, it was best to not make the woman mad and just go along with it, not risking her breaking all of her bones if Noire did try to run from the giant woman with four arms. "if it means I get a free rest and bed, sure. Just… be gentle. I am still… rather fragile and young… please don't hurt me!" noire pleaded to the woman, having a worried look as to what may happen to her.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:59 am

Samantha looked onto her with kind eyes. "i'll try to be honest this is um my frist time." she says with a blush and a shy smile for all my big talk i'm still a vergin." she says as her pantgram started glowing and a large member appered between her legs.

(my next post will be a time skip)
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:07 am

This was starting to get strange, and Noire wasn't feeling all they good about it now, and the stance the other person was in was just making it harder and harder for Noire to even get her focus straight, but she would strip down and just await what was going to happen to her. Noire still kept her bra on but did take off everything else just to get it over and done with. "I'm in the same boat… so just… let's get it over and done with… Man… toriel's gonna kill me…" Noire said to the larger person, keeping the last part quiet so then they wouldn't hear it
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:18 am

-time skip- after last nights passionate moment Samantha found herself in her outfit open  her four arms wrapped pertacively around a small frame. "hay walk up sleepy head its moring.[/color] she said as she shakes her smaller partner gently. "i think i might have fallen for you over night." she lower her lips on to her onto the other girl's.
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:25 am

Thank god, the night had passed and Noire had survived, though she felt… different… a little embarrassed and red all over. Once the woman told her to wake up, Noire would do so and put her clothes back on before sighing. The woman said she was taken by her overnight, but Noire was just trying to get a place to rest and a good place to just stay so then she could get some pudding for a Neptune. "the night… was pleasant but I must apologies… I am only fourteen years of age… and I am already taken… I am very very sorry miss. My name is Noire dreemur, daughter of Toriel dreemur… I apologies but I must get going… thank you for the night. " Noire said as she grabbed her bag and approached the door.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:42 am

"i have to ask was i really that bad at it?" she asked her eyes down cast "i mean it was my first time and i wasn't sure what i was doing." at this point she was deasparte to keep norie with her. she felt a link between them and wanted to see how strong it was. "i felt a link between us dont you feel it?"
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:47 am

"for starters, no… your weren't bad for your first time… second, If you felt a spark, I didn't and I'm sorry… your a nice woman but… I'm underage so it's not to be… sorry. Lastly, I have a sister to find… so I must go… sorry if it hurts… it will fade soon, so just look for someone who isn't a kid and… fall in love with them. I hope you find a nice person… goodbye then" Noire said in a truthful tone, having a small smile on her face as she left the room and started to go out of the outpost.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:02 am

"norie i am 180 years old thats eighteen in your years at this point age doesnt matter to me so i dont see you as a kid. she said as she walked closer to noire with a smile on her face. "please let me help you and give me a chance."
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:34 am

"I'm sorry… I just didn't feel anything… it was nice but… I'm still only a kid and I am still under my mothers rules so… I just can't accept your help… I'm so sorry, miss Sam. If I was only a few years older, I would accept but… I'm not… I'm so sorry." Noire explained to the rather large woman, Samantha, in a upset tone, having tears come from her eyes as she was truly sorry and she didn't want to cause any more pain to the woman, or herself.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:30 am

Samantha held the girl close and helped dry her tears. "Noire look at me." she said as she hugged the smaller girl in a warm embarce "the link is there you might not feel anything for yours but becouse i am a shadow walker i feel it right after its made."
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:38 am

Noire was shocked as how Samantha hugged her and said what she did which made Noire calm down and kiss the woman's cheek to test if there was a spark. It was small but it was there, which was enough proof for her to accept it. "Look… I accept it but… just… know that it is just temporary until we find my sister, Uni… after that… we part ways, OK sam? I… don't wish to get in trouble with my mother and daughter… Neptune… I'm a toon, same with Nep and my sister… so just… forgive me if I… make you upset after this is done…" Noire said in a tone of remorse and sadness, still feeling a little bad.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:50 am

"the only way the link could brake is if another shadow walker would to kill me witch is very possble we are vurble during our breeding cycle." Samantha said in a grim voice but also hopping not to scare the young girl. "just know there where ever you go or wheere ever you are i will be there with you not pychily but still."
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:56 am

It sounded as if like Samantha was weak after, what she called the breeding cycle, which confused Noire. So… Sam had breed with her?! Noire was worried but having Sam around, even if it wasn't physical was interesting and kinda fun too. "so… you breed with me and fertilised me? Well… I guess that is fine as long as I helped you. I… feel a lot safer with you around… even if it isn't physical and only mentally… thank you, Sam" Noire said as she would run her stomach a little, just in case she was pregnant with sam's child.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:09 am

"to answer your thought you are perggent its just us shadow walkers are born with out a heartbeat. And wont have one tell after we are born." she said as she held the girl close worried that the news would scare her. Becuse of the fact that we are born dead some human/shadow walker partnerships dont workout when they see a dead baby come floppng out of there womb they get upset."
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:26 am

Wow… Noire was stunned, shocked and a little worried she'd make Toriel be in the same boat as she was now, scared and shocked. Noire would understand Samantha's words and wouldn't show any fear, just a smile on her face and a sincear look in her eyes. "i understand, Samantha. Don't worry, I won't be worried or shocked. Just… when the baby is born… take them and… ensure they are cared for… as I will be unable to do anything to care for it… sorry" Noire explained in a calm tone, looking a little down because she felt bad she couldn't care for the baby she may have with Samantha.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:24 am

"we are pretty mutch self aligte at six months but we still need a mothers love we hunt our own food at six months so ya." Samantha said matter of factly. "if you can do that ten ya i'll help out." "tat and I love you so if there is something I can do for you i'll do it."
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:58 am

Noire was still a little taken away from the fact that sam did what she did to her, which made her feel used but... she guessed it was OK for now... and if she did give birth to a baby, then Sam could take care of her... it? whatever the baby will be, Noire was sure that Sam would take good care of it so then she could focus on getting Uni back. "look... if your serious about this then... please... just take the baby when she comes out... and just... forget about me... i have a sister to take care of and a kid of my own to keep happy... i.. don't want Uni or Neptune to think i am neglecting them... because of the baby... " Noire said in a depressed tone, worried that if she did have this baby, Uni and Nep would try to make trouble, more so Nep then Uni.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:40 am

"just know I will be here for you n matter what." she says with a sad look on her face. "if you want I will be there when you tell your mother." she truly meant what she was saying she was also alittle hurt but she ingored it.
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:01 am

Noire would understand the woman's words and felt like it would be best to have her along when she would tell toriel about what happened and what would happen when the time came along. "thank you... i appreciate your kindness... you can come, Sam... just don't make it seem weird... i have some pride and respect to keep up... so... try not to make it seem like... never mind, just don't mess up. i... don't want Neptune to see me as someone low... " Noire said in a depressed and upset tone, feeling confused and scared... just wanting to find Uni, and that was all.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:26 am

"she is my child to norie don't forget that that baby inside you Is mine to." she said in a starin and regal voice she used to bring order to clan meetings her hands on her hips. her face emotionless as she speacks. her tone sharp and to the point.
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:05 am

Noire was getting a little sick of Sam trying to explain it to noire even after she said she understood what it meant, and would breath a little heavily to try and calm herself down. "I understand already! You don't have to keep telling me! Just… be supportive! I… am scared… alright? I… am scared… that I won't be a good mother… that she will hate me… so please… when the baby is born… take her somewhere… safe and nice… I can't support her and my own daughter and sister… and I can't abandon Neptune or uni… so… I'm sorry. " Noire explained with visible tears flowing from her eyes, showing her frustration, fear and sadness that had built up.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:41 pm

Samantha hugs niore tight and close "the child would have to live here till she can be place in clan housing like I was." "that's if she passes her trals she also must have one of her living retives sponor her i.e her mother and then she must be claimed by the shadow walker parent."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:57 am