Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

a desert randavo (m samantha blacklight/niore M)

Noire
    Noire

Gravestone I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! a desert randavo (m samantha blacklight/niore M) - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : Gunslinger's Quickdraw
    Position : None
    Origin : Toonville
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 130

a desert randavo (m samantha blacklight/niore M) - Page 2 Empty Re: a desert randavo (m samantha blacklight/niore M)

Post by Noire Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:27 am

"thank you... Sam. if Toriel gets mad at you... please... just listen to what she says... i... don't want you to get hurt... or killed... because then our daughter... would be alone... and... i don't want... her to face the same pain i went through when i lost Uni... so... please... don't die... and take care of our daughter... I'll set up a place to hand her over... if Toriel says no for you to see me... so just... be ready... OK? i... was hesitant for a while but... I am alright now, so until i get the place and time for you to take her, i will take care of her until the day comes." Noire said in a upset tone, having tears pour out her eyes very quickly.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

I'm Important Too! a desert randavo (m samantha blacklight/niore M) - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : F
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name: samantha blacklight
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: shadow magic

a desert randavo (m samantha blacklight/niore M) - Page 2 Empty Re: a desert randavo (m samantha blacklight/niore M)

Post by Samantha Blacklight Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:42 am

"if you where apart of my family you'd be kicked out for giving up a baby its a crime to us." she said her voice becoming anger filled "can we talk about this later though I got a outpost to clean. and we also have to save uni and then we part ways it will be for the best." her voice turned heated and you can hear some bite in it."
    Noire
    Noire

Gravestone I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! a desert randavo (m samantha blacklight/niore M) - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : Gunslinger's Quickdraw
    Origin : Toonville
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Experience : 130

Post by Noire Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:50 am

Noire would sigh before looking down. it would seem as if Sam was serious about saving Uni with her, and then leaving her when they did save Uni and the baby was born, which saddened her a little but she would accept it. "alright sam... I'm... sorry for anything that happens to you with Toriel... I... will miss you. I'm sorry." Noire said in a depressed tone before heading off back home. she was depressed but thankful to have met such a nice person/shadow walker.

[exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:26 am