Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

There's No Place Like Home [P/L]

Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

There's No Place Like Home [P/L] Empty There's No Place Like Home [P/L]

Post by Kaseki Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:26 pm

There's No Place Like Home [P/L] V2qsyp

Never had Kaseki ever left Shini's home in such a fast manner. With the boy's interest and his sister's mention, he had to see the Lionturtle again. He knew from the last encounter where he was, but now he knew why he was led to him. He stood there, the boy in front of him. The both of them stared at the large beast, the gaze of the creature away from them. Kaseki's eyes were fixated on the ruined city on the Lionturtle's back. He wasn't sure how to feel, yet it pained his heart to see the destruction of a city he knew nothing about... or at least that's what he thought.

"Ishi. . . ." He mulled over the name. He knew nothing about him, yet he understood every bit of him. Within his chest was something he could never understand. It was an emotion he never had room, or time for until now.

Kaseki could only do one thing to ease the pain. His hand reached out in front and simply rested on the shoulder of the boy. That was all he could do.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

The Water Within My Name's Olaf! I Need A Medic! There's No Place Like Home [P/L] Empty
    The First Ice & Bloodbender

Lineage : The Sun
    Origin : Spirit Wilds
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 16
    Experience : 520

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yoshigé Mizuzoku
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Waterbending

There's No Place Like Home [P/L] Empty Re: There's No Place Like Home [P/L]

Post by Yoshige Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:32 pm

"No. . ." his voice echoed within his mind. He looked at the burned buildings, the ruined city that was once his home. How could this happen? Who could have done that? Why did it happen?

The cold hand of Kaseki lay upon his shoulder. The boy could feel his own voice escape into a whisper. "Ishi. . . " he would say to himself, tears begun to fill his eyes. "ISHI!" he called out to his old friend. He needed an answer.

"Yoshigé?"

The best spoke, he would begin to turn to the small figures. The boy fell silent with the tall hooded man. There was no words to be spoken. There was nothing for them to say. They had gone to the home of one of their lives, only to find the other a desolate wasteland. Their former home nothing but a burden on the back of the last good soul. They were the burden.

"Who's left..." he would softly speak to himself.

"Ah, so the stories were true. . ."
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:46 pm

"Yoshi. . . " The words slowly escaped the locked lips. They fell upon silence as the two of them looked up at the large beast. Kaseki could feel it, he understood it now.

"You knew this whole time." Kaseki spoke, his voice shaken, his knees weak. Before him, was a creature who watched over him in the darkest of times. Before him the being that gave him his power. Before him, his home. Before him, his true home.

"So this is where my story began . . . " he spoke quietly to himself, the pain of his heart growing. He had lost the father he all but knew. He watched his own self fall into chaos. But now, he saw the world he was born into, through eyes he could not remember. Before him, was where he was from. His home. . . it was in ruins now.

His mind raced and was flooded with emotions and memories he couldn't remember. He saw a mother that loved him. He saw his father, showing him the ways of his people. He saw people, smiling, kind to each other. In he was in his own bliss, but even his state of serenity would be cut short with the painful truth. .  .
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

The Water Within My Name's Olaf! I Need A Medic! There's No Place Like Home [P/L] Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:00 pm

"Little one, it was by the queen's hand."

The boy listened to the words of the great guardian. He had been so kind to him. Ishi was like a father to him. To see the city in ruins hurt him deeply. But he understood.

"Of course." the boy began to speak, ". . . Of course it was my mother's doing. She hated everyone."

Within his chest was a flurry of emotions. He was filled with pain to watch his home in ruins, but deeper within, he was happy to know that his mother and her husband were dead. He was glad to know that everyone that ever picked on him, beat him up, were gone. But still, he had to see. He had to know what was really there.

He looked up to the LionTurtle, his eyes tearing up. No more words were to be spoken. There wasn't anything for him to tell Ishi. Ishi would know.

"As you wish, little prince. I have what;s left of your kingdom."

Ishi would extend his large hand, his palm upwards for the both of them to step upon. It would be a journey unlike that of Yamigakure...
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:39 pm

He was choked up to say the least. He had waited his whole life to know who he was. He lost everything only to build himself back up. At that moment, he smiled, a first smile in eons, and tears rolled down his face.

"Xiaowei." he thought to himself, ". . . This must have been where we had met for the first time." He felt like he knew that woman his whole life. If it was true, just as some of her tales were, this was the city she mentioned. Though, in his mind, it never captured the beauty. But after all, Kaseki was the better story teller.

"I don't imagine you have a crazy murderous sister in there too, do you?" Kaseki said lightheartedly. He knew the toll on the child. If it was a fraction of what he was feeling, he knew the boy's pain.

He didn't know it then, but it was the feeling he had been searching for.

It was his answer to a three million year old question.

"This is where I came from."
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:17 pm

It was then, that he would take a step onto the hand of his mentor, Ishi, He was more like a father than his own. It was hard for him to feel the lost of his father as he never knew him, nor understood the relation. The death of his father was hollow,  like watching an idol die. But still, it pained him.

If the tall man followed, they would both walk into the ruins of the once great city. In it, crushed buildings. Soot and ask covered the ground and vines crept up every wall of every standing structure. Not a single body lay visible. But a strange sound could be heard within the walls of the kingdom.

"This is it..." the boy would say to himself. This was all they had left him. They had fought over something foolish, he was sure. He begun to be filled with sorrow and grief, only for it to turn into anger and hate towards his mother.

"Everything she touched, died." he thought to himself. "Yoshimitsu would have made a great king."

And it was then, he missed the father he didn't have.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:36 pm

He saw the ruins, the destruction, the mayhem of a life he never had. It begun to cut into his very soul. He wanted nothing more than to leave. But there was something he needed to know. Something only he could see.

He begun to walk past the boy, almost rushing forward. He could see was used to be silver stones now turned ashen gray like soot. He looked up and around, but could not find what he was searching for.

"The castle." he thought to himself, "It's not here... was the story of my father a lie? How much of the truth do I really know?"

His mind begun to fill with thoughts and wonder of the life he could have lived. He could have been a young boy, so fresh and innocent. He could have been spared the lost of life and the corruption of Fiore and Konoha. But no... his brother. Xiaowei, Shini, Kusatta, his children . . . Pandora. Everyone

The world was different because of his suffering. It was the spirit and demon that saved his frail dying body. But now, Kaseki is the spirit that protects the child.

Now, was his second chance at life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:56 am