Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

My Precious! (AKIRA)

Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! My Precious! (AKIRA) Empty My Precious! (AKIRA) Empty My Precious! (AKIRA) Empty
    Momma Aki~

Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5850

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Akira
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Fire Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

My Precious! (AKIRA) Empty My Precious! (AKIRA)

Post by Akira Fri May 05, 2017 9:07 pm

Spoiler:

A love potion? Of all the broken hearts, the lost souls, and the most messed up minds, Akira understood what it was like to feel true love. It hurt. It was broken and sometimes a lie. It could be there one moment and gone the next, but it always stayed with her. She had always been focused on her loneliness and her lifetime failure never to see herself as anything. Then, the love of her life had brought about a feeling in her that forced her to be happy, confident, and outgoing. Nonetheless, neither did it last very long. She cursed him, begged for him to return, and she was guilt ridden about the many things she could have done to cause his departure, however it hasn't ever healed, but the love has yet to fade.

Akira waltzed the streets of the black market with a rather large needle poking off her back in both directions, as she searched for the people who needed her assistance. However, Akira was needing to keep eyes and ears out for everything considering the environment.

181/150
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! My Precious! (AKIRA) Empty My Precious! (AKIRA) Empty My Precious! (AKIRA) Empty
    Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

My Precious! (AKIRA) Empty Re: My Precious! (AKIRA)

Post by Akira Fri May 05, 2017 9:10 pm

Let's get this party started early!
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! My Precious! (AKIRA) Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Fri May 05, 2017 9:10 pm

The member 'Akira' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    My Precious! (AKIRA) 2akb3fo
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Sat May 06, 2017 7:53 am

The streets were so suspicious and empty considering it was indeed the middle of the day. However, it didn't seem to bother the woman outwardly in any way. Nonetheless, she had a growing feeling of concern in her stomach. Someone had to be around. Someone had to be watching her, even if she hadn't seen it yet. In the middle of these thoughts, Akira would come upon some weird soul looking into a window trying very hard not to be seen. Of course feeling no fear in the moment, Akira would walk up behind the individual before speaking softly, "Playing the peeping game are we?" The poor individual had fallen onto his rear end and seemed to be mortified, however he knew well enough to keep his voice down. "What the hell do you think you're doing!? You scared the shit out of me... anyway, you shouldn't be out right now.. it's too dangerous." Akira would sigh disappointed in the individuals behavior and disrespect towards her, "Listen, that threat in there.. is not nearly as terrifying as me... so speak before I impale you and send your corpse for my dinner," of course, Akira would never eat anything that wasnt an animal or a plant, so thus was a straight up scare tactic. To add to it, Black horns would protrude from her head as she spoke this very line. Her hand would now be on the end of her Nuibari. "I-I-I'm sorry! Please, please,
    Don't kill me.. I-I was.. spying on the Mafia Admin...
    He's the main man.. they said he was selling a potion or something... I just wanted to watch. If he finds you,
    It'll be very dangerous for you."
    He had sung like a canary making Akira smile with complete and utter joy. Then she would pay him on the head as her horns sunk back in, "Thank you so much."

Within a matter of moments, Akira would find herself opening a door, punching a guard in the face knocking him out cold, and slinging open the door to the deal. The mafia man seemed to be about ready to take quite a fortune of money, however Akira wasn't going to let that happen. "Hey, you..." the woman would point her small finger at the man dressed in all black holding the potion, "Didn't mommy ever tell you it's not nice to take things that aren't yours?" The man would glare at the woman before putting the potion in his pocket and sighing, "You know... she did... but she also told me not to let the other kids pick on me..." The man would come running at her, so Akira would make a quick 180 before bolting out both doors and into the street.

458/150

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:31 am