Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

My Precious (Mission/Lilinette)

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Shocking! LET IT BURN! Shadowstep My Precious (Mission/Lilinette) Empty

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lilinette Q. Mido
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Elemental golem creation

My Precious (Mission/Lilinette) Empty My Precious (Mission/Lilinette)

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:58 pm

The black market. People ran back and forth, looking for the cheapest, most dangerous deals they could find. The people here were maniacs. Manic minds ran throughout the area as if they were the talk of the town, thinking they could get away with anything. In the black market, they probably could get away with anything. Anything such as thievery.

At least, most people could get away with it. Lifting up her arm, she watched a light formed before her. "Kirigado, ninja of the night, track." As she snapped her fingers, a man appeared before her. Black clothing formed a vessel before her as a red scarf flew through the air, waving around in the wind as it held on tight, it's grip not leaving the neck of the body before Lilinette.

"We have a job to do, old friend." She spoke, smiling as she raised her umbrella, and blocking out the rays bestowed upon her by the setting sun.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 160/150

Last edited by Lilinette Q. Mido on Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

My Precious (Mission/Lilinette) Empty Re: My Precious (Mission/Lilinette)

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:06 pm

Kirigado took to the sky. Leaping from roof top to roof top, spying down on the world below him, eyes open for what He was needed for, spying and searching. As for what he was searching for, only one other person knew. Lilinette. 

Her blonde pig tails dangled behind her as she continued walking, her dress barely touching the ground as she walked off. "Where, oh where could it be." The young girl asked. She needed to find something, a very small something. A potion. As the sun continued to set, more and more people began to come into the black market. Trickling out from their boring, typical lives in hopes of finding something to make their lives better. Clothing, weaponry, magic, or in the clients case, a love potion. 

"Such a pitty that some people must resort to such a thing." She spoke, shaking her head as she continued to look around, hoping to find what she was looking for, or at the very least, a clue.
    Word Count: 168/150
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:16 pm

Lilinette had to be smart about looking around. Asking people about this kind of thing, especially in an area such as the black market, was not a good idea. That only made things so much harder. She would have to be observant, listen closely. Lucky for her, however, she was good at that. She had hearing and sight greater then almost anyone else on the planet.

"Where or where could it be." She muttered to herself, looking up at the building, and watching Kirigado. He was still searching, probably for the best. Although, Lilinette wasn't quite sure as to how long he would be able to search. She could only keep him active for a little while before he inevitably had to recharge. At least for a little while.

"Come on Kirigado, search faster. I'm ready to go home," She spoke, communicating to Kirigado as the sun finally made its last debut, and fell into the earths cracks.
    The moon was up, shinning down on the crowd of people currently trying to escape from their lives.
    Word Count: 176/150
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:59 am

It was starting to get quiet. Looking around, a bit confused about the area around her, Lilinette held up her guard. Less and less people showed their face around her, vexing her. This wasn't very typical. Usually it was bursting with life and magic.

Looking around, she kept a tight grip on her umbrella. Something does not appear to be right. She thought to herself, looking up at the roof tops for Kirigado. And then she saw it. A blast of dark energy shot through the sky and a body began to fall from the roof top. It began to glow, shine, and dissipate as it hit the ground.

"Kirigado..." She spoke, clenching her fist and watching as her summon left to go recharge. "A summoner?" She heard a voice say, watching as a girl, black, raven like wings stretched across her back as she flew back down, touching the ground with the tips of her feet.

"I prefer the term... alchemist." Lilinette spoke, putting her umbrella before her, and watching as it turned into a large, sharpened blade.
    Word Count: 179/150

Last edited by Lilinette Q. Mido on Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! My Precious (Mission/Lilinette) Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:59 am

The member 'Lilinette Q. Mido' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    My Precious (Mission/Lilinette) Norm110 My Precious (Mission/Lilinette) Str110
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:01 am

A gang had appeared before Lilinette. The girl had not appeared alone, a group of 5 men were standing before her, and behind the young girl. The girl appeared to be a few years older, at least, aesthetically older. The group eyes Lilinette as people began to scatter away from the area. "So, what was your friend doing surveying the area?" The girl asked, holding out her arm, shadows forming around it until an owl sat firmly on her forearm. 

"I'm afraid that isn't any of your concern." Lilinette spoke, walking towards the girl, and attempting to get past. The men behind the girl snickered as one of them held out their arm, blocking Lilinettes path. "But it is my concern. For you see, we own this black market. And it's quite suspicious for someone like you to be just wondering around."

Lilinette let out a chuckle, "I'm affraid no one owns the black market darling. If anything, The agency owns it." A smile grew on her face as she held out her blade. "And I've never seen you there, so i'm assuming you're not apart of it."
    Word Count: 188/150
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:12 am

This comment appeared to infuriate the girl. Without saying a word, the girl snapped her fingers. The men around her stepped out in front, and raised their fists and various weapons. "Oh my, it would appear that I hit a nerve." She spoke. "But thats alright, if you wish to snap your fingers and call forth your guard dogs, Then I shall do the same."

Giving a smile, Lilinette raised her hand, and she herself snapped. The ground began to shake, and a body crashed through it. The men looked in fear as the creature appeared, "Lealops," Lilinette spoke, "I believe it is dinner time." The dog opened it's mouth, and a roar was let loose. Everyone covered their ears, confused and affraid as the roar continued on. "What is th-" A man began to speak. But he couldn't finish his sentence, the teeth chomping through his body prevented him form continuing any speech.
    Word Count: 154/150
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:41 am

The women looked at Lilinette and Laelops. He face did not appear to show emotions of any kind. She was simply... there. A couple could be seen in the corner of Lilinettes eye, they stood there, hands in their pockets, arms locked, starring at the scene before them. 

Snapping her fingers yet again, 5 more men appeared. The first five were currently in the stomach of Laelops, but it did not end there. Shadows formed beside the girl, and a form was taken. There were now two of them. 

"Seven of us, two of you." The girl spoke, shaking her head with a smile on her face. It was then the men charged forward. "Funny," Lilinete spoke, "Leena, Rokku." Two people appeared before her, a hooded figure, duel pistols in his hands, and a women, pixie styled pink hair and two, robotic fists pulsating with electricity. Without even a second though, Leena slammed her fist into the side of one of the men, watching as he stumbled back, and was then shot in the head by Rokku. As the man hit the ground, Laelops raised his fist, and used it as a mod, slamming it into three of the men, just before Lilinette jumped forward, and sliced the heads off of all three of them. 

"I believe, ma'am, you meant four against three."
    Word Count: 223/150

Last edited by Lilinette Q. Mido on Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! My Precious (Mission/Lilinette) Empty

Post by NPC Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:41 am

'Monster Dice' :
    My Precious (Mission/Lilinette) Str310 My Precious (Mission/Lilinette) Weak211 My Precious (Mission/Lilinette) Norm110
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:02 am

The girl was not please. The last of her men had just been taken out by leena, and eaten by Laelops. "I might not have to feed him again for quite some time thanks to you generosity." Lilinette spoke, giving a smile, "Or is it your stupidity? I honestly can't seem to tell." The women before her cracked their necks, and then their fists.

"You find yourself so funny, don't you." One of them asked, "Why of course I do." She spoke, watching as magic circled appeared before the two, identical girls before her. "Now, come show Me what you have to offer."

As those words left her mouth, bird began to swarm. Hundreds of them, all flying from the magic circle and flying towards Lilinette and her golems. "Such an interesting appearance." She spoke, taking a step back, and beginning to twirl. The birds continued to swarm, and Lilinette continued to strike. Jaeger tried to attack the birds, but wasn't smart enough to realize it was all futile.
    Word Count: 169/150
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:08 am

As the birds faded, the two girls lashed out. Flying towards Lilinette and her army, shadow like appendages formed on their body, making them look as if they truly were part owl. Slamming their hands down upon Lilinette, she striked. Watching as her blade hit the side of one of the girls, and spun around, watching as it sliced through her.

The girl dissipated into shadows, "One more," Lilinette muttered, watching as Laelops attempted to snatch her. "Insolent beasts!" The girl shouted, summoning an orb of shadows, and blasting it towards Laelops. He stumbled back, falling on his ass as Leena and Rokku attempted to strike. Lilinette could hear the gun fire, and see Leena be thrown from the dark mist that had been formed by the girl before her. Landing on her stomach, she quickly got back up. 

"'I am not as week as you would like to believe!" Shadows swarmed the area, consuming everything around poor lilinette and her newly formed squad. This can't be good, she though to herself, snapping her fingers, and watching as a burst of lightning swarmed throughout the area. Leena had begun fired bullets of her own.
    Word Count: 194/150
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:20 am

The battle continued on, each strike doing more and more damage. Rokku managed to land a shot on the side of the girls stomach, but it didn't do much good once she shot a spear through his side. Of course, Rokku was currently resting in the laboratory, meaning Lilinette had other things to worry about.

The girl struk down, slamming an orb into Lilinettes side, or at least, attempting to. The umbrella had been called forth and had done its job of protecting her, "Nice try," She spoke, turning it back into a blade, and slamming it into the girls confused face. The girl stumbled back, a bit confused. "You insolet fools. You will not stop me, you will not stop us!" She began to rant, "We are the ones with power! Soon The City will see, no, the world will see that no one is a match for the black ma" 

"Nice speech," Lilinette spoke, clapping her hands as Laelops chewed on the girls head, her body bleeding out on the ground. "I'm going to guess that she had something to do with the missing item," 

"Missing item?" The couple in the corner spoke, walking up to her, arms linked. "Let me just say, that was a very impressive battle. Now, would you like help finding this love potion?"
    Word Count: 220/150
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:41 am

"How did you know I was looking for a love potion?" Lilinette asked, her umbrella back to its original form, blocking out the moon light as Leena and Laelops both stood behind her. The couple laughed, and turned around. "The black market mafia has the potion. And we know you are looking for it, everyone here knows you are looking for it. The couple just couldn't contain their excitment when they finally got a mage to take on their case, so being the chatter box's that they are, they accidentally told just about anyone they could find."

Letting out a laugh, the couple turned around, "We would usually try and detour you away from medling with the black market mafia, but you seem fairly capable." As they began to walk away, Lilinette smiled, "Thank you sir and madam."

"I would hurry if I were you though, rumor has it they already found a buyer. By the end of the night, it might just be too late."

Turning back around, Lilinette knew what much be done. "Zues," She spoke, holding out her hands, and watching as magic began to form around her, and travel before her. " Take to the skies."
    Word Count: 200/150

Last edited by Lilinette Q. Mido on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:50 am; edited 4 times in total
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:42 am

A bird flew through the skies, a bird with two people on it. Lilinette and Leena road on Zues's back, looking down below. A horde of people could be seen, all of hwich were dressed in the same attire as the people from before. Counting, there were 16 enemies below them, one of which was the girl from before. "There are more of that cunt?" Leena spoke, spitting off the side of the bird, watching as it fell down.

"I guess we should go down there, huh?" Leena asked, cracking her neck, and slamming her robotic hands together, making a spark as if they were defibrillators. "No need, my dear. There is no point in soiling our hands just yet." Letting out a soft, yet loud whistle. The ground began to shake. "I sent Laelops back to the ground for a reason."

The 15 men and their one commanding leader, the girl form before who Lilinette thought to have killed, looked in confusion as the ground split open. A creature appeared, a giant rock in his hand as he tossed it towards the group of people, watching as it slammed into 5 of them, and splattered them between the rock and wall. Letting out a might roar, the creater would swoop down, slamming his fist into various other people, using his hand as a mallet, and then chewing his enemies to shreds.
    Word Count: 232/150

Last edited by Lilinette Q. Mido on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:42 am

'Monster Dice' :
    My Precious (Mission/Lilinette) Norm110 My Precious (Mission/Lilinette) Weak_310 My Precious (Mission/Lilinette) Nnorm210 My Precious (Mission/Lilinette) Str410 My Precious (Mission/Lilinette) Norm110
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:01 am

Laelops had taken care of a few of the men, 6 of them remained including the girl who was in charge. "Leena, go help the poor guy," She spoke, "I's about fucking time." Leena pulled her goggles down over her eyes, and leaped form the top of the bird. Falling from the sky, she fired bolts of lightning down, raining it upon the people below. Slamming her feet into one guy, knocking him out cold, she turned around, slamming her fists into the skull of another. 

As the men fell back, Lilinette watched. It was now just the girl. 

"How many of you are there, darling?" Lilinettes asked, leaping off her bird, and watching as it slammed into the girl below. As she landed on the ground, she watched as it vanished into thin air. An orb of shadows surounded the girl, no doubt to block from the birds attack. "Waste of mana, it wouldn't have done much damage. He is a fairly weak creature," She spoke, sticking out her tongue. 

"Like I would reveal to you how there are so many of I." Snapping her fingers, a horde of men appeared, 20 of them, all armed with bats and knives. It was then more shadows swarmed around the area next to the girl, forming another copy. "Shadow copies, fun." She spoke, watching as leena disappeared, her time was up. "Lealops, lets begin."

Word Count: 223/150

Last edited by Lilinette Q. Mido on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:01 am

'Monster Dice' :
    My Precious (Mission/Lilinette) Norm110 My Precious (Mission/Lilinette) Str310 My Precious (Mission/Lilinette) Norm110 My Precious (Mission/Lilinette) Norm310 My Precious (Mission/Lilinette) Nnorm210
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:52 am

"Such a pity it had to end this way," Lilinette smiled, slicing the head off of one of the men before her. "If only the world wasn't so cruel." Cracking her neck, watching as laelops toyed with the corpses of a few (5) of the men. Watching as more people practically flew towards her, no fear in their eyes As lilinettes twirled around, cutting into all of them multiple times, hacking away until they split open like pinatas. 

"Four left," She sighed, raising her blade, and looking at the girl, her clone, and the four men standing before them, guarding. "Do you honestly think you can take me?" She asked, letting a chuckle escape her lips as Laelops opened his mouth, letting loose a loud, powerful roar. All six of the people before her covered their ears, trying to ignor the pain, and being distracted from Lilinettes movement, the movements which lead to her blade slicing through four of the pour souls before her. 
    Word Count: 164/150
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:57 am

The two girls charged. Raven wings attached to their backs as they pulled black blades out of the air, slamming them down upon Lilinette and Laelops, "Nice try!" She spoke, raising her blade, and blocking the swords. "Laelops!" She shouted, watching as the creature reached down, and pulled a rock from the ground, throwing it towards the girls. One was hit, but the other managed to dodged. 

"Idiots!" She spoke, slamming her blade into one of the girls chests, and watching as her eyes opened wide, falling to the ground, and dispersing into shadows. 

"One left," She spoke, Twirling the blade, and pointing it towards her. "You can try," the girl spoke, summoning an owl before her. "But it won't work." Sending the owl forward, and watching as Laelops intercepted. "No point!" Lilinette shouted, running up laelops back, and jumping off his head, falling towards the girl, and slamming her blade into the girls shoulder blade. 
    Word Count: 156/150
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:07 pm

Blade raised high, she looked down at the girl below her. She had excepted her death. No emotions showed on her face, the only motion was from the blood dripping out from under the hand which currently wrested on the wound on the girls shoulder. "Any last words?" Lilinette spoke, motionless, emotionless. 

The girl did not move. She did not look up. She just sat there. "Like, for instance, where the potion is?" She asked. Lilinette needed to know. Slamming the blade down, she watched as the girl winced, her arm flew to the side, disembodied. "You only have so many limbs darling," She spoke, slicing off the other arm and listening to the girl scream. She fell back, shaking from blood loss and the sock from the pain. 

"I can keep looking i suppose, after i get rid of your feet." Her eyes opened wide, this was just like what had happened to her. Mauled by a group of strangers. "Oh how the tables of fate turn," she spoke, turning her head, and watching the man walk up. "I could hear you comming for minutes now, you certainly took your time," She spoke, dropping her blade on the girl, slicing it through her head. "I can practically smell the potion on you, so, care to give it up now? or will you end up like your associate."
    Word Count: 228/150
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:52 am

Lilinette looked at the man. Guns in his hands, and odd shoes on his feet. "Interesting," She spoke, watching as the man walked towards her, putting a gun in the holster on his side, and reaching into his coat pocket. "I believe you wan't this," The man spoke, pulling out a vial. "If this is truly what you desire, then what if we strike a bargain?" A smile grew on the mans face, as did one grow on that of Lilinette's. "If you can beat me in a fight without using that mutt of yours, i will hand over the potion."

Lilinette watched the man. Something was off.Did he not see her power? Even without the mutt, she was a maniacal, power house of a little girl. "Alright," She spoke, lifting up her blade, "Shall we begin?" the man looked at her, and drew his guns. Before Lilinette knew it, he was on her. Literally. She could hear the sounds of hun fire, for which Lilinette's umbrella was ready, "You jack ass," She spoke, slamming her umbrella forward and watching as the man stumbled back, a bit confused. It was then Lilinette summoned her sword, and plunged forward. She heard the clashing sound of metal against metal as a shield appeared before the man.

"You didn't think it would be that easy?" the man asked as the shield began to vanish. "Yes, I did." It was then the blade slammed forward, hitting the man in the side. Her looked up, and watched as Lilinette struck again, jamming the blade into the mans skull. "3 hit KO." She spoke, listening as the body hit the ground, and watching as the potion touched her hands. 
    Word Count: 283/150
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:51 pm

Next time keep track of your MP, as well as the info for golems. Now that you're ranking up, you need to really put in these stats, regardless if you solo the mission or not.

Approved.~

Aren't you glad there's no "rating" here~?
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:51 pm

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    My Precious (Mission/Lilinette) Treasu10 My Precious (Mission/Lilinette) Treasu10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:23 am