Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Passports (Lilinette/Private/Mission)

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Shocking! LET IT BURN! Shadowstep Passports (Lilinette/Private/Mission) Empty

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lilinette Q. Mido
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Elemental golem creation

No devil Passports (Lilinette/Private/Mission)

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:49 am

"Like it even matters." Lilinette spoke, shaking her head as she passed the seemingly empty streets of Urban city. It was business hours, and for once, Lilinette had been instructed to work in the day time, of all things. "To think I would need a passport just to go somewhere." She spoke, a seemingly obvious thing for others, but for Lilinette, it was  trivial task. "An organization that can order me to practically paint the streets of a neighbor hood with blood, refuses to find me illegal transportation to places they desire me to go?"

Letting out a sigh of disbelief, she raised her umbrella, blocking the sun from her fragile, infant eyes. "I can see distances far greater then any other creature, yet my eyes can't adjust to the sun? The agency really should try and fix that. Or at least fix me up a pair of sunglasses." Sunglasses, for Lilinette? Such an absurd accusation almost made Lilinette laugh. Then again, what would be the point of creating such a thing for someone like me? Assassinations don't tend to take place in the light.
    ----------------------------------------
    Word Count: 185/150
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

No devil Re: Passports (Lilinette/Private/Mission)

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:54 am

As she got to the doors of the post office, where the passport would be crafted for her, Lilinette merely shrugged her shoulders. "Honestly, how long could such a thing take." Opening the doors wide, she closed her umbrella and walked into the room. Her blond pig tails trailed behind her as her black and scarlet dress twirled around her, trying to go back to the way it was. The outside wind, along with the rush of Lilinettes speed, made the dress a bit... discombobulated. 

"Now, what to do, what to do." She spoke, looking in both directions, peering down the pale, white hallways of the office. "So... gloomy..." She spoke. "One would thing this was a crematorium, not an official government establishment." Seeing a sigh in big blue letters titled "Passport", Lilinette, sighed. "Off we go then," She spoke, turning to the hallway with the sign. and beginning to walk down.

Word Count: 152/150
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:59 am

Letting out a yawn, Lilinette continued to walk down the depressing, dark hall way. Not dark due to lightning imperfections, but dark due to the very vibe given off. Almost as if something had been draining all life from this place. "Probably the pay checks given to the workers." Lilinette spoke, giving herself a chuckle. Despite her own advantage when it came to wealth and money, Lilinette still knew the pains of the poor. Most of her house staff growing up fit into the category of "poor".

"Now, where to get this passport?" She asked, walking up towards another door. "The building didn't look nearly this big from the outside," She complained, opening the door, and taking a step inside. 

"Hello," A person spoke, responding to the sounds of creaky door hinges. Lilinette perked up with a startle, "Hello," She responded, walking up to the desk from which she heard the voice venture from. "I need a passport crafted for Toonville,"

Word Count: 161/150
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:03 pm

The women looked at her, "Toonvill?" She asked. Not many people are going there, this time of year or ever." She responded, shrugging her shoulders. "It's for business." Lilinette responded. The women glanced at Lilinette, eyes going up and down the young girls body. She looked no older then 14 or 15, she could probably even pass as a preteen. 

"Business?" The women responded. It was obvious the women was about to ask more... in depth questions, but Lilinette quickly cut that idea off with the scowl quickly transplanted onto her face. 

Lilinette was annoyed. 

"I'll just take your picture then, right this way." The women spoke, a bit terrified by the child's glare. It didn't take a priest to sense the evil in Lilinette, something about her just read "I've killed before, and I've quite enjoyed it." Lilinette gave a polite, yet firm smiled as she followed the women, watching as the women pointed were Lilinette needed to go. 

"Smile," 
    Word Count: 161/150
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:08 pm

Lilinette waited patiently as the women was in the back, crafting the passport. "Are you sure I shouldn't just go home and come back later?" Lilinette asked. Creating the passport should take awhile. Developing the film was hard enough, let alone tending to it, and crafting the words and-

"All done." the women spoke, stepping out from the back and handing Lilinette a little black book. "Sorry it took so long, the Camera we got imported from Fiore makes the pictures go fast, but while I did a passport check, I saw that you had passports for Kanto as well, so i made sure to add that into the passport book as well. Of course, Urban city is also included, so you can come back when ever you like." 

Lilinette gave the women an uncomfortable smile, peering down at the book and opening it. Her picture was on the first page. All of the nations where listed on it, however, only Urban City, Kanto, and Toonville had stamps. "Uhm, thank you." She spoke, turning around, and returning to her home.
    The women looked at her, "Toonvill?" She asked. Not many people are going there, this time of year or ever." She responded, shrugging her shoulders. "It's for business." Lilinette responded. The women glanced at Lilinette, eyes going up and down the young girls body. She looked no older then 14 or 15, she could probably even pass as a preteen. 

"Business?" The women responded. It was obvious the women was about to ask more... in depth questions, but Lilinette quickly cut that idea off with the scowl quickly transplanted onto her face. 

Lilinette was annoyed. 

"I'll just take your picture then, right this way." The women spoke, a bit terrified by the child's glare. It didn't take a priest to sense the evil in Lilinette, something about her just read "I've killed before, and I've quite enjoyed it." Lilinette gave a polite, yet firm smiled as she followed the women, watching as the women pointed were Lilinette needed to go. 

"Smile," 
    Word Count: 180/150
    [complete]
    {exit}
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:37 pm

You posted your last post before your last post in your last post.

Meh.

Approved.

Smile~
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Passports (Lilinette/Private/Mission) Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:37 pm

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    Passports (Lilinette/Private/Mission) 2wmp7o0

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:59 am