Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Dog Sitting {D-rank Mission} (Solo/Lilinette)

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Shocking! LET IT BURN! Shadowstep Dog Sitting {D-rank Mission} (Solo/Lilinette) Empty

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lilinette Q. Mido
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Elemental golem creation

Dog Sitting {D-rank Mission} (Solo/Lilinette) Empty Dog Sitting {D-rank Mission} (Solo/Lilinette)

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:22 pm

As the clients left the room, Lilinette and Incu starred at the dog before them. It was sitting on the couch, starring at Incu. "I don't think he likes me very much." The red, bat golem spoke as he tried to avoid eye contact with the dog. Giving a sigh, Lilinette merely twirled one of her thing, blonde pony tails around her finger. "He likes you a lot more then he would like Akihiro," She let out a laugh of stupidity. She felt a bit odd not having Akihiro by her side, the one golem she could count on to always be there for her. The golem that was stronger then all the others and when in sword form, could blow away all other enemies. 

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Shocking! LET IT BURN! Shadowstep Dog Sitting {D-rank Mission} (Solo/Lilinette) Empty

Character Sheet

Dog Sitting {D-rank Mission} (Solo/Lilinette) Empty Re: Dog Sitting {D-rank Mission} (Solo/Lilinette)

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:26 pm

As Lilinette got lost in thought, thinking about the power of her golem, Akihiro, she began to hear a strange noise coming from the dog. Looking at the dog, Lilinette stopped playing with her hair and stood up. "Incu, go play in another room for awhile." She spoke, watching as the dog began to growl at the flying creature, a creature which was obviously starting to creep out George. 

Incu looked up at her, "But ma'am, You don't like dogs. What if-"

"Go to the other room Incu," She spoke, a bit of irritation in her voice. "I'm not going to hurt the canine." Lilinette took a deep breath and reached down, trying not to gag as her hand patted the tip of the dogs head. "Good boy," She told him as the growling stopped. "Good boy."
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Dog Sitting {D-rank Mission} (Solo/Lilinette) Empty Re: Dog Sitting {D-rank Mission} (Solo/Lilinette)

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:31 pm

Lilinette had stopped petting the dog and was now sitting in front of it. It was just sitting there, starring at her. Of course, unlike with Incu the dog wasn't string at her with hunger or intense rage in his eyes. So it wasn't making Lilinette uncomfortable. 

"What are you looking at?" Lilinette asked, crossing her arms and leggs, then turning her head to the side. "You act like you have never seen a girl before." She let out a sigh, her eyes casually glancing back over towards the mangy animal. 
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:38 pm

As the dog began to sniff the air, Lilinette looked over. "What are you doing now," She asked, hoping the animal had not made the place smell. the dog then got up from his chair, and walked on over towards Lilinette, smelling her legs. "What the-?" the dog then dug his head under her dress and began to lick her ankles. 

"Stop that! What are you doing?!" she shouted, using her hands to push the dog out from under her skirt. "Bad dog." She spoke, her voice starting to choke up.
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:28 pm

The dog stopped and sat next to Lilinette, unfazed by her yelling. But Lilinette was phased. The dog could spell that her legs weren't human, and with the dogs head drooling on her arm, it could undoubtedly tell the same about that, too. 

Taking a deep breath, she tried to ignore her feelings of disgust with this animal. "Such a rude creature..." She muttered under her breath, starting to wonder where Incu could have possibly gone to have not heard her freak out as she just had. 
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:47 pm

"Where could he possibly be?" She asked herself, giving a sigh and looking around the room. Lilinette then stood up, a bit concerned about her bat like little servant. "Stay," She told the dog, eyeing him down as he attempted to stand up. The dog whimpered a bit but did just that, sit back down. Lilinette walked towards the stair case and called up. "Incu?" she called, awaiting an answer.

"Bloody hell, where could this thing have gone?" she asked, walking up the stairs and lifting up the skirt of her dress as she did so, so that she would not trip. "Incu, where are you-" Her eyes widened, and her face filled with rage.
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:58 pm

A man starred back at her, a mask over his face and a bag in his hand, a moving back. "I beleive you have something of mine in that bag." Lilinette spoke, starring the man down as he took a step back. "No, what I have is my profit." The man spoke back to her, turning around and walking towards the window. "Idiot." She spoke, "I'm going to give you 3 seconds to stop and give me that creature back." She raised her hand, and was ready to snap. "One, Two, th-" 

Last edited by Lilinette Q. Mido on Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:05 pm

Before she could finish counting, let alone summon a golem, the dog came out of know where. Biting  down on the mans leg, the man yelped in pain and tried to shake the dog off. He dropped the back, and Incu flew out. "Fire clone!" The little bat shouted, turning into 4 little and slamming into the man. The man winced in pain and the dog let go. "I'm outta here!" the man shouted, turning around and running away, eventually jumping out of the window. 
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:23 pm

Looking down at the dog, Lilinette began to smile a bit. "I guess you aren't as useless as I thought," She said, giving a smile and bending down, petting the dog. It was then the dog licked her face, and she shivered. "Thank you," She said, trying not to yell at the dog from messing up her make up. 

Taking a deep breath, she began to walk back down the stairs. "Your human should be coming back any time now," she spoke, pushing the hair in her face behind her ear.  It was then a key went into the door, and man walked in.
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:29 pm

A man walked through the door, his cloths a bit scorched and a bite mark on his knee, his pants bleeding. "You bitch, you attack me in my house! You were in my house! I should be able to take what i want if it's in my house!" The dog began to growl and the man shook his head. 

"I suppose the dog was able to figure it out," Smoke filled the air, and a women was standing in place of where the client was. "I'm a ninja, or, i used to be. Now i buy and sell exotic things, creatures, people," The women eye balled Lilinette. "I already killed your client, but if you give me the bat thing over there," The women spoke, taking out the reward Lilinette was promised for doing this task, "Then i will pay you-" Before she could finish, Lilinette summoned Kirāgādo. His blade sliced into her skull, and listening to the thump made Lilinette smile. 

Looking down at the dog, Lilinette began to wonder what kind of Creature she could make him, what kind of powerful creature. 

As she bent down to pick up the reward, she looked at Kirāgādo, and he vanished. "Lets go Incu, dog." She spoke, walking out the door, and taking the dog with her. 
    [exit]
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:35 pm

o.o

Well, approved... i guess.

Nest time include the spells you used in a spoiler so it doesn't seem like some Out-Of-Nothing ability you just made up
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Dog Sitting {D-rank Mission} (Solo/Lilinette) Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:35 pm

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    Dog Sitting {D-rank Mission} (Solo/Lilinette) Treasu12

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:47 pm