Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Dog Sitting [Solo Mission]

Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Giving Tree Gravestone I Need A Medic! Dog Sitting [Solo Mission] Empty
    The Cringy

Lineage : Soul of The Wicken
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 37
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 470

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Zinnia
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Manipulation

Dog Sitting [Solo Mission] Empty Dog Sitting [Solo Mission]

Post by Zinnia Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:10 pm

Zinnia was too busy studying a book, talking about poison and the origin of poison-related magic, to notice a rather energetic cocker spaniel run straight up to her, its tail wagging at a million miles a minute. It leaped up on the bench she was sitting on, tugging on her scarf, and started barking at her, wagging its tail, eager to start playing with the new stranger he had discovered. He seemed especially excited that it was another canine.

Sighing, Zinnia tolerated this, ignoring the dog with a slight frown on her face, as she flipped through the pages. She was distracted, however, when she heard panting, and glanced up, spotting someone running towards her, a leash in their hands. Oh, so this man was the owner of her fluffy little friend here, were they?

"Oh, George, stay away from that thing!" said Joe, running over. Zinnia sighed again, and closed her book, standing up straight, "I would appreciate it if you didn't call me 'that thing', sir." she said, annoyance visible in her voice.

Joe rubbed his neck, sweating, "Ah, yes, sorry about that. You see, I'm going to the movies with my girlfriend, and I need someone to watch my dog, so I put up a few fliers. He is pretty troublesome, though, so he managed to escape. Again." The man then blinked. "Hey, you're a wolf, could you maybe watch him for a bit? I promise, I'll only be gone for two hours!'

Zinnia debated on this, placing her paw on her chin. Hmmm. She then glanced up, "Honestly, I wouldn't much care for this job....." she said, with a smirk. It looked like the man was desperate. Obviously he needed to go soon....

"W-Wait! I-I'll pay you double the normal price if you watch him!" said the man, crossing his fingers. Again, Zinnia shook her head, smiling.

"You've peaked my interest, human. I'll watch the canine for you. But every ten minutes you're late, you owe me ten dollars extra," said Zinnia. The man nodded, smiling, and lead Zinnia to his house, George following up behind them, trying to occasionally sniff her butt. When they arrived, Joe wished her luck, and hopped in the van with his girlfriend.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Dog Sitting [Solo Mission] Empty Re: Dog Sitting [Solo Mission]

Post by Zinnia Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:45 pm

Taking the dog into the house, Zinnia sat down. How hard could it be to take care of a little cocker spaniel? So she decided to continue reading her book, not paying much attention to the dog. But George had other plans. Curious, he walked forward, and started tugging on Zinnia's scarf, before he rolled on top of her, batting at her ears, and barking in her face. The wolf let out a low snarl, causing the dog to tuck its tail in between its legs, and run off. Sighing, Zinnia closed the book again, and decided to trot after the dog, seeing if her would do anything interesting.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:51 pm

As Zinnia walked along the hallway, she had an indifferent look on her face, her body tense and strict, and tail up high in the air, and her ears perked, so as to show her dominance over this puppy. Which made her curious as to where the dog had run off to. But, just as she thought about where he was, George lunged forward, tackling Zinnia. She hissed, and tried to paw at him, but paused when she remembered her poison claws. This gave the puppy enough time to grab her scarf, uncoiling it from around her throat, and running off with it. Snarling, she chased after him. Darn puppy. Sometimes they just didn't know when to stop.

As she chased after him, she found him in the kitchen. He appeared to have dropped her scarf in his water bowl, as he left a trail of water behind him as he raced towards the backyard, his little puppy legs bouncing him into the yard, splattering mud all over his fur coat, and her wet scarf. Groaning, the she-wolf rushed forward, chomping down on her scarf, and snarling at the dog. He whimpered, holding his tail between his legs, as Zinnia asserted a dominant stance, towering above him.

With a low growl, she went to go rinse the scarf off. But George still wanted to cause trouble.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:57 pm

While Zinnia was busy, cleaning her scarf, George was making his way into the kitchen. He started to try and climb up to the counter. Once there, he started knocking things over, from glasses to cookies, to treats. Once everything was broken, he bounced off, and started eating the dog treats and other tasty snacks that had fallen.

That was when Zinnia walked in. When she noticed the chaos, she groaned, and mentally face palmed. Again, she rushed forward, initiating the same dominant stance she had struck before. And again, George went into a submissive posture, whimpering. Zinnia supposed she needed to clean this up, and so she started to do that. Meanwhile, George rushed outside again, and started rolling in the mud.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:05 pm

Outside, George was rolling in the mud. He then entertained himself for about ten minutes, via racing around the yard, tearing up plants, and breaking furniture in the backyard. Zinnia came out about seventeen minutes later, and demanded he helped clean it all up, to which he reluctantly agreed. After about thirty minutes, she had finished cleaning up the backyard, but to her dismay, George had disappeared. Again. Turns out he had ran under the fence, and was now racing out into the streets. Groaning, Zinnia wanted to facepalm again, and raced after him, following his scent.

To her major annoyance, she found him in an alleyway, running up to a gang. They consisted of about five members, all wielding some pretty gnarly looking weapons. Zinnia groaned, and lunged forward, claws in paw. One of the gang members tried to grab George, reaching down. This gave Zinnia the opportunity to smack them upside the head, smashing them into the ground with her poisoned claws.  While the other men were dazed, she smacked one across the alleyway with her claws, breaking his jaw. The other three men seemed to regain themselves, and charged.

Zinnia saw their attack, however, and used her claws to deflect one's blow, before scratching his head. She then lunged forward, stabbing the other's legs, then stabbing their eyes. The fifth and final man realized he had been defeated, and ran off.

When Zinnia looked to find George, who she thought might have been hit by one of the gang members, she noticed he was gone. Again.....

Weapon:
    Name: Stained Poison Claws
    Type: Weapon
    Description: Dog Sitting [Solo Mission] Aa7f2a0c2517eca62da2e8acf0667b0b
    They have a slight, greenish hint, and are more wolf-like in shape. They are also a bit more worn from years of use, and are a bit light in color.
    Strengths:
    -They are stained with poison, as the name suggests, and can cause serious damage if they touch you, and even more serious damage if it gets in your blood stream.
    -The poison is a neurotoxin, so it effects the nerves and the brain, causing hallucinations.
    Weaknesses:
    -The claws are only as strong as Zinnia's claws, if just a little sharper, so it cannot cut through anything, like, say, as hard as rock, or with very strong scales, or shells. Her claws are about strong enough to tear through human skin/animal skin and flesh.
    -The claws are old, and, like anything made of iron, will rust if put underwater, and may even break.
    -No range
    -Hard to take on and off
    Ability: As mentioned above, the claws are not only used for protection, but they are also incredibly dangerous. If they scratch someone, or touch someone, they can infect you. This poison can cause headaches and nausea. If scratched, and the poison actually enters the bloodstream, it can cause effects much worst, such as hallucinations. Other side effects have also been recorded.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:16 pm

As Zinnia raced along, following his scent trail, she wondered if there were any other troublesome gangs she needed to take care of. That one had been relatively easy, not very large, and pretty cowardice. She really needed a real challenge. Soon, Zinnia heard hissing sounds, and turned into the next alleyway. Not to her surprise, she found George, climbing up the stairs, straight towards what appeared to be a large alien creature. It was sleeping, but it was still there. Honestly, this was getting ridiculous. Snarling, Zinnia tried to signal George, but he didn't appear to be listening to what she had to say. So, she supposed she needed to do what she had to do. Leaping up, she followed him. She grabbed his collar, but George started barking, waking the creature up.

It snarled at Zinnia, swiping a claw across her face, drawing blood, she yelped, and snarled, placing George down, and lunging forward. Again, it swiped, but Zinnia ducked and rolled, stabbing her claws up its stomach. It twitched for a few seconds, but soon went limp.

Health: 100%
    Health: 85%
    [Face Blow]
    Weapon:
    Name: Stained Poison Claws
    Type: Weapon
    Description: Dog Sitting [Solo Mission] Aa7f2a0c2517eca62da2e8acf0667b0b
    They have a slight, greenish hint, and are more wolf-like in shape. They are also a bit more worn from years of use, and are a bit light in color.
    Strengths:
    -They are stained with poison, as the name suggests, and can cause serious damage if they touch you, and even more serious damage if it gets in your blood stream.
    -The poison is a neurotoxin, so it effects the nerves and the brain, causing hallucinations.
    Weaknesses:
    -The claws are only as strong as Zinnia's claws, if just a little sharper, so it cannot cut through anything, like, say, as hard as rock, or with very strong scales, or shells. Her claws are about strong enough to tear through human skin/animal skin and flesh.
    -The claws are old, and, like anything made of iron, will rust if put underwater, and may even break.
    -No range
    -Hard to take on and off
    Ability: As mentioned above, the claws are not only used for protection, but they are also incredibly dangerous. If they scratch someone, or touch someone, they can infect you. This poison can cause headaches and nausea. If scratched, and the poison actually enters the bloodstream, it can cause effects much worst, such as hallucinations. Other side effects have also been recorded.
    [/quote]
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:21 pm

"Honestly, how fast can a little dog run?" thought Zinnia to herself with a sigh. Again, she chased down George, finding him in a pub, knocking things over, barking at people, and he was even trying to steal one woman's purse. Before it could escalate to anything, she grabbed him by the scruff, giving the woman her purse back, and paying for whatever damage he had caused. She then took him out of the pub, a slightly annoyed look on her face. Dogs were such persistent little creatures, sometimes...
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:28 pm

As she walked back to the house, holding George by the scruff, she glanced at the time. About an hour and a half had gone by. The owner would be back soon. And the house was about twenty minutes away. She honestly didn't want to use her sense enhancing abilities. So rather, she decided to just run. When George saw that they were running. He decided to be the troublesome mutt he was, and start wiggling, smacking Zinnia in the face. It didn't hurt, but it was seriously annoying to her.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:35 pm

As Zinnia ran, George became bored, and kicked Zinnia's scarf, scratching at it, and causing it to uncoil. She hissed, and yelped, dropping the dog. He took this chance to race onward, in an opposite direction, straight out in the street. Unfortunately, there were several cars coming. Her eyes widened, and she activated her speed boost, her speed intensifying. She raced forward, gripping George's collar, before racing back to her scarf, and setting the troublesome dog down. He seemed dazed, and behind them they could hear sounds of a car crash. Honestly. Zinnia decided to grab her little puppy, running back to the house before anyone realized it had been her.

Magic Used:
    Name: Sense Manipulation
    Type: Nature
    Usage: Manipulation
    Description: This particular ability has an unknown origin in Zinnia's bloodline, but it is believed that it is a recessive trait, as her great grandmother had it, and her great-great-great-great-great granduncle had it. She obtained it genetically, as it was speculated she gained it through a recessive gene, however, she likes to believe it was a gift from the gods. As for how it works, well, the ability basically allows her to tap into and one of her fives senses and abilities: Smell, touch, taste, hearing, sight, speed, strength, etc. Once she taps into it, she can increase its effectiveness, allowing her to smell better, hear better, fun faster, be stronger, etc.
    Abilities:
    -Her body naturally camoflagues into the background if she holds still, and she can do this in pretty much any terrain, thanks to her feathers. She must not attack for one post.
    -As Zinnia's bloodline has made her more tolerant of poisons and toxins. As a result she has a resistance to poisons as well as other damaging effects over time.
    ● 3+ Classes below user : 50% Resistance, No damage over time
    ● 2 Classes below user : 50% Resistance
    ● 1 Class below user : 30% Resistance
    ● Equal Class of user : 25% Resistance
    ● 1 Class Above user : 10% Resistance
    ● 2 Classes Above user : 5% Resistance
    ● 3+ Classes above user : No resistance
    -She is capable of running long distances without tiring, and can communicate with nature to tell exactly where the best places to rest/hide are. Only works in forest-y areas.

Last edited by Zinnia on Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:39 pm

Zinnia leaped the fence, George in her mouth, and raced inside. She then set the dog down, and sighed. He was filthy! She couldn't let the owner get home and find him in this mess! So she set to work. She supposed just a tongue bath wouldn't be enough to clean him, so she asked him where his owner kept the cleaning supplies. To this, the dog barked, and ran off, but Zinnia was done playing games, and grabbed him by the collar. She then dragged him outside, using the house to rinse him off. Under her stern stare, he didn't move, but he still looked incredibly pissed off.

Once he was shampooed, rinsed, and dried off, she used a brush to untangle his fur. Once she was sure he was all clean, she picked him up, so as to not let him track in mud, and placed him on the floor, closing the door to outside. Once the human, Joe, arrived, he looked surprised, and relieved, rushing forward.

"Aww! So adorable! He looks so calm! You really are a miracle worker........ Zinnia, was it?" the man asked, rushing forward. When Zinnia told him everything that had happened, he gasped. "Oh, sorry! He's troublesome, but he isn't usually THAT troublesome.... here. This is your reward for watching him," he exclaimed, handing her her payment for watching the dog. And, with a sigh of relief, Zinnia left.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:11 pm

You have no speed boost. You have no stat increase.

Please note this for future reference.

"Just because it's in the bio, doesn't mean you can do it."

In either case, great writing!
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Dog Sitting [Solo Mission] Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:11 pm

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :