Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Dog-Sitting (Lance)

Lance Knighthunter
    Lance Knighthunter

Ooh Shiny! Dog-Sitting (Lance)  Empty

Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lance Knighthunter
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: 3rd Gen White Dragon Slayer

Dog-Sitting (Lance)  Empty Dog-Sitting (Lance)

Post by Lance Knighthunter Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:39 pm

Job Info:

Lance arrived at the foot of his Clients house with a flier in his hands and knocked on the door. The man opened it and introduced himself as Joe.

Lance held the flier up "Hey you need a Dog sitter?" he said with a kind tone as the man nodded "Yes I need to go to the movies but my dog isn't allowed to go!" he said in a more tired tone. Lance smiled at the man "Alright I will do it!" he said with a big toothy Dragon Slayer grin. The man scratched the back of his head "Thank you but I should warn you George is a bit of a trouble maker..." he muttered as Lance smiled at him again "Not to worry, go enjoy your movie I will take care of George!" he said as the man smiled and left with a thank you.

Lance chuckled as he turned and closed the door "What trouble could one dog be." He thought to himself as he stared at the dog sitting there, wagging its tail. Little did Lance know of the trouble that would ensue this evening.
    Lance Knighthunter
    Lance Knighthunter

Character Sheet

Dog-Sitting (Lance)  Empty Re: Dog-Sitting (Lance)

Post by Lance Knighthunter Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:56 pm

Lance knelt down to the dog and pet it gently "Hey little guy, my names Lance and I will be taking care of you today." he said in a sweet tone as the dog suddenly took off running, jumped, crashed through a window and ran out into the streets.

Lance stood there wondering what just happened before shaking his head and running out the door. He chased the dog down streets filled with people. He pushed them out of the way until he way in a plaza where it was clear enough to get a few.

He looked around and saw that he could not find the dog any where so he sighed. He was about to give up when he saw some boxes fall and the dog dash into as ally way. Lance smiled "Got ya..." he muttered as he dashed into the ally way and cornered the dog.
    Lance Knighthunter
    Lance Knighthunter

Character Sheet

Post by Lance Knighthunter Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:29 pm

Lance now had the dog cornered wit ha smirk on his face "Not letting you get away this time..." he said with a growl as the dog barked and wagged its tail before running and jumping right over Lance.

Lance was again in awe but took less time to snap out of it and chased the dog into a movie theater. Lance looked around and saw the dog jump over the counter and nibble on some popcorn before jumping over it again and running into a theater. Lance chased the dog in a panted. He looked around to see people staring at him. The dog looked at them and barked.

Joe was one of the people in this theater and turned around when he heard the dog bark. Lance was able to chase George out before Joe had seen them.

Lance chased the dog all the way around town but eventually caught it when the dog crashed into a cart. Lance smirked as he picked the dog up and took it home.
    Lance Knighthunter
    Lance Knighthunter

Character Sheet

Post by Lance Knighthunter Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:34 pm

Lance ended up carrying the dog home. It was easy thank to him being a Dragon Slayer. He stared at the dog with a proud smile on his face as he noticed the dog had gotten dirty. He shook his head and took the dog into the bathroom to give it a bath.

He got scratched and bit a few times but he finally managed to calm the dog down. He used some shampoo on its fur and rubbed it in good. He rinsed George off in the water with his hands before taking him out and drying him off.
    Lance Knighthunter
    Lance Knighthunter

Character Sheet

Post by Lance Knighthunter Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:38 pm

Lance sat down on the couch and the dog laid down at his feet and eventually fell asleep. It wasn't long before Joe came home with a smile when he noticed Lance. He walked over to Lance and gave him his payment before Lance stood up.

As Lance walked out the door Joe stopped him "I hope he wasn't to much trouble for you." he said nervously as Lance glanced backwards with the same slayer smile he had used before "Nah he didn't cause any problems for me... we had a fun time." Lance said before walking out of the house and head back to the inn to finish the day.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:38 am

You could have been more descriptive at parts, but you were well beyond your limit as it were. Well done.

(I'm glad you did not forget the bath!)
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Dog-Sitting (Lance)  Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:38 am

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    Dog-Sitting (Lance)  Treasu10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:27 pm