Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

The Creators Task (Lilinette C-rank exam) {Lilinette & Axilmeus}

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Shocking! LET IT BURN! Shadowstep The Creators Task (Lilinette C-rank exam) {Lilinette & Axilmeus} Empty

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lilinette Q. Mido
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Elemental golem creation

The Creators Task (Lilinette C-rank exam) {Lilinette & Axilmeus} Empty The Creators Task (Lilinette C-rank exam) {Lilinette & Axilmeus}

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:33 pm

Walking down the street, Lilinette tried not to stare at the bodies on the ground. It wasn't just a ghost town, it was a graveyard. The Agency had made sure of that, they had wanted no survivors. Of course, it would have been a nice thing for them to get a clean up crew, but nevertheless, it was certainly abandoned. That is, except for Lilinette. 

It was time for her to rank up. Letting out an exasperating sigh, she kept her umbrella up tight, it wasn't to block out the sun, in fact, there was no sun showing here. It was simply a force of habit. The Agency had hired someone to Procter her exam, "I don't why it couldn't have been someone in the Agency," She muttered, not moving her head but moving her dagger like eyes around the area, trying to figure out just where this Procter may be. She couldn't take any chances, not a one. The Procter, knowing the Agency, could be an assassin, a thief, a common thug, anyone. And Lilinette would not put it above this person, who ever they were, to try to sneak up on her.
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel
    Sakura VIP

Shadowstep The Creators Task (Lilinette C-rank exam) {Lilinette & Axilmeus} Empty

Lineage : Huanglong, the Golden Dragon
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 227

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Axilmeus Steel
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

The Creators Task (Lilinette C-rank exam) {Lilinette & Axilmeus} Empty Re: The Creators Task (Lilinette C-rank exam) {Lilinette & Axilmeus}

Post by Axilmeus Steel Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:30 pm

The earth split open thanks to his lineage, and Axil calmly rose out of the ground in front of the young girl, he had a calm smile on his face. He tapped his fingers on the butt of his sword, ""Lilinette Q. Mido, a surprisingly ancient being despite your young appearance. I've read quite a bit about you. Under normal circumstances I'd be a bit more formal, perhaps I would even consider you an enemy, but after learning what I learned, I decided," his gaze at the girl intensified, "The Agency wants me to test out how much you've grown in your past couple of escapades. I've heard you've done some simple jobs, but today it will be something even tougher than ever before. I want you," he looked up at her waiting to see how she would react.

He broke down laughing, "I'm sorry for being so unprofessional, it makes me laugh just when I'm saying, but my goal for you is to try and compete in a game of Hide and Seek tag," he paused, "See what I mean? Crazy right? Now while this might seem easy, I've added a couple things to make this more interesting. First of all, I've worked with the Agency to ensure that there will be more ghosts than normal haunting the area. Not only that, but we're playing more than one round. I'll add rules as we go along, but for now, your goal is to find me and tag me. I won't retaliate or run or anything... yet," he spun around and got into a running position, "Give me 30 seconds to hide, Any questions? No?" he answered before she could get a chance to herself, "Good luck," And with that he ran off.
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Shocking! LET IT BURN! Shadowstep The Creators Task (Lilinette C-rank exam) {Lilinette & Axilmeus} Empty

Character Sheet

The Creators Task (Lilinette C-rank exam) {Lilinette & Axilmeus} Empty Re: The Creators Task (Lilinette C-rank exam) {Lilinette & Axilmeus}

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:36 pm

The ground split open before her and she crossed her arms. As the man shot up through the ground, Lilinette sighed. The man began to speak, telling her that he knew about her past, her present, possibly even her feature. The man then admitted to being her proctor for this exam. She looked up at the man, her face void of emotion.

"I could hear you tunneling 2 minutes ago." She stated, her lineage allowing for her to hear and see far better then anyone else. The man appeared to be a bit on the... Off side. She wasn't sure what exactly his allegiance was, but she could sense something about this man. Something dark. Half of her body was made form shadows, and it resonated quite well with something in that man before her. It was then the man spoke of the exam.  

"A children's game?" She inquired, but it was too late, the man had already began to run away.
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:40 pm

As the man started running away, his back turned to Lilinette, she snapped her fingers. "Kirāgādo" She mumbled under her breath, a man dressed in black with a red scarf appearing bowing before her. The man, her proctor, was still in site, and she pointed towards him. "Follow him," She spoke. 

Lucky for her, Kirāgādo was faster then any mere human, running at speed of up to 20 miles per hour. Kirāgādo leaped onto a roof top, careful not to be seen, and followed to man, gliding along with the wind and keeping Lilinette Informed of just where he was heading. 

Lilinette Grinned, and began to play with one of her long, blonde pony tails. "He said I had to wait 30 seconds, he said nothing about one of my precious children." She grinned in defiance.
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel
    Sakura VIP

Shadowstep The Creators Task (Lilinette C-rank exam) {Lilinette & Axilmeus} Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Axilmeus Steel Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:49 am

He ran at his normal pace when he heard footsteps behind him instinctually he drew his sword and spun around locking katanas with his opponent. The scarf bearing ninja managed to push him back a little bit by using the momentum he had gained while running. "Ah, she really is a clever one. You're probably tracking me now aren't you?" he asked. No response... "You're not a talker are you? Well never mind, I can't have you interfering with me two much, let's fight," he said lunging forwards. The fast man however, kept up his speed and began to slash faster than Axil could parry. First to the left, which Axil caught, then from above, which barely missed Axil, but offset his balance allowing his opponent to knock him away with a kick.

"You're really really fast, you know?" he said pointing his sword at the ninja, "But I just so happen to be a little faster, Hell Step!" he said, and in that instant his opponent was shocked by the damage he sustained without noticing. Axil now stood behind him, turning, before the stalker could get a chance, he followed up with a "Hell Demon's Strike Fist," slicing the man once more, causing him to drop to the ground. Sheathing his sword, he saw Lilinette coming towards him. He sat down and waited to be tagged.

After this happened, he stood back up and decided to start round 2, "Alrighty then, good job. But this time it won't be as easy. I have another 30 seconds, and I still won't fight back, but..." he flipped a switch on a small remote he had in his jacket pocket, and you could hear screams and moans in the distance, "You'll be dealing with ghosts, I know safe spots, so I shouldn't have to many problems. Then again, I was somewhat damaged from the fight I just had with your friend. Welp, I'm off, see you soon," he said, running once more.
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:31 pm

Kirāgādo vanished as Lilinette charged the man, tapping his shoulder and clenching her fist. "You're lucky he went back to my mansion. If he hadn't vanished, that mean you had killed him." Her umbrella turned into a blade, and she pointed it towards the man. "And if you killed him, I would have to kill you and make you a replacement." 

The wind began to blow through the buildings, and the man began to speak. Pressing a button, ghosts began to flood the world around her. As she looked up, the man was running away, and Lilinette clenched her blade. "Oh fuck no." She muttered, slicing through ghosts as she waited for the thirty seconds to be up.
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:38 pm

Thirty seconds was up. Summoning Kasai Josei, her fire golem, she charged forward. Her golem made sure to keep the ghosts off of her, using its long, flaming hair to whip trhough any ghosts that so much as tried to touch Lilinette. 

Turning a corner, she stopped. A grave yard appeared just before her, and she could hear the man breath behind it. Thanks to her lineage, she could hear and see better then anyone else in the world. Lifting up her blade, she charged forward, slicing through the grave stone and watching as it hit the ground. She then bend down, and touched the mans head. "Caught ya," She spoke, her golem standing behind her tall and proud. 

Spoiler:
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel
    Sakura VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Axilmeus Steel Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:05 pm

Axil began to think about what was happening. She was progressing incredibly fast. She wasn't supposed to be doing this well. Clearly she had passed the test... should he just tell her that she can go on her way? As if on cue, the girl sliced apart the tombstone with her umbrella like weapon and tapped him a second time. Axil smiled, Not yet, he thought, "Nice job but..." his tone became more mischievous than ever, "I hope you realize I've been going easy on you this whole time. You've run through two of your summons, and I barely have lost any Mana. For your next test, well, take a look for yourself," and with his words, several more compliant ghouls came from the walls. They began to morph and change shape, becoming more human like and earning various hues of purple. They all appeared to be Axilmeus. They dashed off in separate directions dodging here and there shifting around and changing places to confuse their pursuer. Axil felt like this was not going to hold her up for long, but he had more plans in store.
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:08 pm

As the man began to speak about her next task, Lilinette held her sword up tight. She could practically feel the spirits around her tossing and turning, shifting into other creatures. the other creatures, being her Instructor. As she looked around, a grin grew on her face.

"Kasai, cover me." She spoke, charging forward and slicing through a few of the ghosts in front of her as she charged towards her instructor, the real instructor.

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:10 pm

Due to Lilinettes Lineage, she had the ability to hear and see far greater then any average being. All she had to do to pinpoint her instructor, was listen for the sounds of breathing. Kasai didn't breath because she was a Golem, and there wasn't a doubt in her mind that the ghosts didn't breath either. She slammed her sword through ghost after ghost, causing them to disperse as she walked over to the instructor.

"Is that all you got?" She laughed, watching as Kasai finished off the last of the ghosts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:59 am