Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

A Daughter

Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

I'm Important Too! A Daughter Empty

Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Xia Chikai
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Astral Magic

A Daughter Empty A Daughter

Post by Xia Chikai Fri May 12, 2017 2:37 pm

How long has it been? Xia was tired. Actually, that wasn't a good word. She was exhausted. The sixteen-year-old girl had been exhausted her whole entire life. It's not easy having to fend for yourself for so long, stalking your every meal, trying to find a way back to the only person in the world you've known. God, it wasn't easy having to find a place to sleep every night where the wild animals wouldn't find you and tear you limb from limb.

Xia searched for years to find a way to get back, but had she done it yet, had she actually found a way to return to her mom? This looked like her original town, but she wasn't sure. She was only a baby when she disappeared, it was when she was about six months old, could her mother even remember her? It had been sixteen years since then, she probably wouldn't even recognize what her mother looked like. She struggled to walk, her leg was damaged, she must've sprained something jumping off of that short cliff yesterday to avoid a pack of wolves. The stupid ones that jumped along with her were killed off, and she had them for dinner.

It was pitch midnight, no one was around, all she could hear was the crickets. She stumbled and yelped in pain as she landed on her bad leg. Pain flared throughout her whole body, she couldn't get up. Tears started to sprout in her eyes, but she wouldn't cry. It wasn't the time to cry. She needed to get the hell up and look for her mother damn it! The problem was, that she couldn't. That's what her body told her, but she was standing up now, still stumbling through the town square.

@Miuu

WC: 314

TWC: 314

Miuu
    Miuu

The Water Within A Daughter Empty
    The Kunoichi

Lineage : None
    Experience : 60

A Daughter Empty Re: A Daughter

Post by Miuu Fri May 12, 2017 3:07 pm

"Ugh, it's not here."

She sat there, her back to the locked doors of the library. Ninja were all over the world, or the realm rather, trying to get a hold of the beast situation. However, Miuu's quest remained the same; To find Master Onihara. She had gotten a few books and scrolls in her reach, but all seemed to lead her to a dead end. She had no hopes of finding the closest thing to her family. No text even gave evidence that he was real and alive. He was either dead, or lost forever. But why?

Her thoughts were cut short when he could hear a cry out in the night. She would set beside her things onto the ground, careful not to ruin the pages. She would make her way into the darkness only to find a figure that seemed to stumble. "Miss Kuraikage?" he thought to herself. Even thought she could not see, she remembered the scarlet hair of the woman. it wasn't until now that she would approach her.

"Miss Chikai!" she would call out into the night as she ran over to the female to aid her, "Are you alright?"

It may have been miss Chikai, but it was not the Kuraikage.
    Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

Character Sheet

Post by Xia Chikai Fri May 12, 2017 3:17 pm

Xia's eyes glazed over. The fight or flight instinct kicked in. As the blonde woman approached her, she'd lash out and scream, hoping to scare her, "Get away from me!" The girl jumped backward but stumbled and fell, hitting her head on the dirt road. She gently groaned in pain, rubbing the back of her head.

"Miss Chikai!" Her eyes widened, "D-do you know my mother?" Xia pushed herself off the floor and put her fists up in a defensive way, just in case this was some sort of trap.
    Miuu
    Miuu

The Kunoichi

Post by Miuu Fri May 12, 2017 4:34 pm

What was she to say? It wasn't until she was met with yelling that she learned that it wasn't the Kuraikage at all. Miuu knew better. There was an aura that woman had that both inspired and intimidated her. This girl was almost nothing like her. . . almost.

It wasn't until she fell over, that Miuu understood. She saw her hit her head on the ground. She saw the blood on her leg. She immediately crouched beside her without thinking. "You're hurt!" she would say.

She would place her hands on her leg, away from the wound, inspecting it. "I'm a medical ninja I can help-"

It was only then that the girl would have sat up, her fists ready for an attack. She understood it at that moment. She knew she had no idea where she was.

"Lady Kuraikage doesn't have kids . . . I think?" She spoke. The girl looked to be in her teens, but the woman was well in her early twenties. How could it be possible? Did she birth young? No, of course. It was the will of the land. She knew it from Master Kyonshi. That man knew this world well before it was born.

"You probably have a lot of questions." Miuu would say. "My name is Miuu Rinha. I've been looking for my father's mentor for the past year. I didn't know how I got here either." She would smile, staring only at the wound as she spoke to her. "I was from Konoha, but from another timeline. At least, that's what I was told. Yamigakure is the true Konoha." She would let out a little laugh, "How much do you know about your mom?"

Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

Character Sheet

Post by Xia Chikai Fri May 12, 2017 5:54 pm

"M-my mother?" She questioned. She closed her eyes, trying to remember what she was like, "She has beautiful red long hair like me. I'm pretty sure she's a very important figure here... that's all I know though," Xia couldn't stand on her leg that was beaten up anymore and fell forward, hoping that the women in front of her would catch her.

If she did, Xia would latch onto her, "Just t-take me..." She'd suddenly fall asleep on her, too tired to even try to support her own body weight. She hadn't slept for about a month and had started to hallucinate, see things that weren't there, she believed she was going to die. Now that she knew she was safe, or she felt as if she was safe, she completely let go and fell asleep.
    Miuu
    Miuu

The Kunoichi

Post by Miuu Fri May 12, 2017 6:04 pm

As she begun to answer, she would begin to fall. Miuu would reach out and catch her as she fell into her arms. She was badly injured, no doubt. With few options to choose, she would have no other choice.

She would take the girl in her arms, trying to carry her a short distance back to the library. There she would approach the door and take the spare key from the plant outside. She would unlock the door only to bring Xia inside.

She would lay her on the ground in an open area by the door of the library. She would get her things and close the door behind her. As she lay asleep, Miuu would be searching for a first aid kit. When her tools were found, she would mend the wound and wrap it up. Sure it was bloody, but it was in no way a horrible gash.

Everything would be done in a matter of moments. The chakra mending, the healing, all of it. Miuu would rest the girl's head on her lap. There was no doubt the strain on her body, she knew it all to familiar. She was reminded of herself when her father had disappeared. For months it seemed like she searched none stop for him.

"It'll be okay," Miuu would say as she lightly brushed the girl's hair. "It'll be sorted soon,"

But even Miuu knew; the city was barren and empty. Few ninja resided at this time. The rest were relocated in fear of another attack. They were alone for the time being. No one had used the library in so long. . . or at least it seemed that way.

Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

Character Sheet

Post by Xia Chikai Fri May 12, 2017 6:19 pm

The day would pass, and then she'd sleep for half of the day until it was about 2:00 PM. Xia mumbled in her dreams, "M-mother?" Xia gently opened her eyes to see the blonde-haired lady that was helping her.

"Miuu?" She whispered slowly sitting up. Where were they? Did Miuu just sit here the whole entire time with her? Xia turned around to face her green eyes, "I don't know if I mentioned it, but my name is Xia," Xia stood up and bowed towards her, her face blank, "Thanks for healing and having me, you're the first person I've met in a long time, but I have to continue to find my mom. Maybe another day we'll meet? If I'm still alive that is."

Miuu
    Miuu

The Kunoichi

Post by Miuu Fri May 12, 2017 6:47 pm

Time would pass as Miuu burned her own chakra to stay awake. Being a Rinha, she would recover it faster than others, but even she needed sleep eventually.

The night would come to an end and into the next day. The village would remain silent and the girl would wake only to greet and thank her. She wanted to leave to search, but she had known so little of the world. So little of the truth.

"Slow down." Miuu would say, "i won't stop you from leaving, as you seem to have a quest. but answer me this; Where are you?" Miuu would look into her face, "Do you really know where we are? Take your time. It took me a while to figure it out too."

Miuu knew very well of the world and the mysteries, yet she understood very little of why Pandecim was the way it was. After all, it was just a made up world for stories that no one could explain. Underworld. Toon Town. urban City. Little Tokyo. Daten City. Everywhere was a place, but not everyone knew how to get there.
    Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

Character Sheet

Post by Xia Chikai Fri May 12, 2017 6:51 pm

Look around? Xia had enough of this place, it gave her too much deja vu. Maybe that was a good thing though? She closed her eyes and started to breathe gentler until she couldn't hear her own breathing. She took some to examine the place, the people, the whole town. Didn't Miuu say something about Yamigakure-?

"Wait a second. M-my mom lives here?" She muttered turning back to the blonde-haired woman.
    Miuu
    Miuu

The Kunoichi

Post by Miuu Fri May 12, 2017 7:09 pm

There wasn't much for her to answer. She stood in the library as they were. She would slowly move over to a table and chairs as the conversation went on.

"I don't know. I'm not from here." she would tell her, "How much do you know about your parents?" She would ask. hoping for an answer. As each second passed, she knew that she wasn't searching to find her mother, but her own self. There was many questions left unanswered. She needed to find them out herself.

Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

Character Sheet

Post by Xia Chikai Fri May 12, 2017 7:13 pm

She sighed, "I know that my mother looks similar to me. I know that she has high power, I remember everyone used to flock to her whenever she walked the streets. That's all I can remember, I was so young when something happened to me. It was like the time around me collapsed, and I disappeared, just to appear back here sixteen years later, it's all very confusing. The timeline has been shifting and changing around me, I can just feel it." Xia turned and looked at the floor clenching her fists.

"How did you do it? I can't take the pain anymore, I don't know what I want, how did you survive all of this. You said you had through the same thing too," Xia would then spin around so she was facing her, Xia's hand grasping onto her own ripped shirt, as if she let go she was never going to be able to hold onto anything again. "I just wanted a normal life, a normal family, but now I don't know anything about them or who I am. I want answers..." She looked towards the floor with a frown.
    Miuu
    Miuu

The Kunoichi

Post by Miuu Fri May 12, 2017 8:35 pm

She knew enough to start. That's all Miuu needed to know.

"Before you look for your mom, I think you need to find out what this world is." Miuu spoke, wondering who would help her on the next part of her quest.  

"Learn the name of this world. Learn about the people and learn the stories. Then you'll find your place in this world. Then you'll find your mom."

There was so few for her to say and do. She could only do so much with a girl who was lost and so oblivious to the world. Miuu couldn't show her around. She could only hope that the girl would be in good hands. Hopefully she would learn of the gods and guardians.

Hopefully.

Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

Character Sheet

Post by Xia Chikai Fri May 12, 2017 8:42 pm

She nodded, "You're right. I'm going to continue, now. Thanks for helping me, but my journey isn't over yet." With that, she bowed. She should explore this place more, learn more about town, go on a few mission, maybe.

(EXIT)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:43 pm