Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Like Mother Like Daughter [Noire]

Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! Like Mother Like Daughter [Noire] Empty

Lineage : Bloodmage's Burden
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 23
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 2555

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Toriel Dremurr
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: ReQuip: Dremurr Armory

Like Mother Like Daughter [Noire] Empty Like Mother Like Daughter [Noire]

Post by Toriel Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:53 am

Together, Toriel and Plutia had a few days travel, but they had finally arrived in the land of Taalos Trees in the northern area of Pandora. This was the place Toriel had taken it upon herself to call her home. It had an abundance of fruits and other edibles among the trees an leaves, and there was the placid sound of rushing water not too far away. Birds chirped in the trees and small animals scurried among the roots below their feet. This place was teeming with nature. "Here we are, dearest one," Toriel said, taking in a deep breath of fresh air. It smelled like fresh rain upon grass. "This is the place I call my home, among these trees above us. I imagine one day building a pretty cottage out here and living away from civilization among the animals, but I am a long ways from that." Toriel turned to Plutia (or Noire if she was here). "Now that we are here, was there anything you needed of me?"
    Noire
    Noire

Gravestone I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! Like Mother Like Daughter [Noire] Empty

Lineage : Gunslinger's Quickdraw
    Origin : Toonville
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 130

Like Mother Like Daughter [Noire] Empty Re: Like Mother Like Daughter [Noire]

Post by Noire Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:04 am

Walking for what seemed like forever to Plutia, her feet would feel like they were about to come off and her legs were made out of jelly but she knew that her walking paid off and now they could do what Plutia really wanted to do after all. "Well... i want to train up and become stronger!!! i am gonna transform and use my new weapon.... so please don't get mad" Plutia said in her normal, slow tone before transforming.

Plutia's transformation:

From the change and transformation appeared Iris heart, with the Monado in her hands ready to train. "Are you ready? i won't be holding back now, so you should be prepared. show me what you got, Torry! my name is Iris heart. i maybe a transformation of Plutia but let the truth be known, I am nothing like her. i won't show mercy unless needed, so come at me with full force. " Iris heart said in a very seductive and provocative tone, having the Monado held on to by her right hand, while hovering slightly above the ground.

Monado:

Iris heart's battle theme:
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! Like Mother Like Daughter [Noire] Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:13 am

Toriel gasped at the request, but did not refuse her neither. Honestly, Toriel herself wanted to become stronger as well, and as much as she did not want to bring harm to Noire, she knew there was going ot be no disuading her any way. Toriel would not use her full strength on her, just gauge her, maybe kite her from here and there. But Toriel would not lay harm to this young child. "Alright, if this is what you wish," Toriel said. The goat woman got into position, moving about 10 meters from Noire to give them distance. That's when Toriel saw the young girl transform in front of her eyes to another form! The old woman was in awe at her. This was going to definitely be something. She seemed colder now, almost a shadow of her former self. Toriel would not let that distract her though. She herself had to get stronger.... for everyone. "Now let us begin."

Toriel held up her hands, an the air in her right began to shake and waver. Suddenly, in a bolt of light, two ornate daggers were suddenly in her hands, as if they teleported there from nowhere! In her left palm, however, was nothing more than an average branch. It was slightly thicker than most branches, but an average stick none the less. "I shall let you make the first move."

Spoiler:

Health: 100%
    Noire
    Noire

Gravestone I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! Like Mother Like Daughter [Noire] Empty

Post by Noire Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:24 am

Iris heart saw the shocked look on Toriel's face and wouldn't pull so much as a small bit of worry, only a pervertive grin as Toriel summoned her weapon, a plain old stick, which made Iris heart a little disappointed but would smile and say "your a brave one, Torry. braver then most when facing me, so i will be glad to strike first. though i don't use magic, i will show you everything i have! also... if i win, we get to bathe together, deal? if you win, however, you can do whatever you want with me, which seems fair, don't you say? here i come!!" Iris heart said before dashing at Toriel with the Monado, going for a straight full on slice at her with the blade coming from above, making a slash and not a edge attack.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:36 am

Toriel chuckled at the bet of bathing together. Why she'd want that was completely beyond Toriel, but it was not odd for a mother to wash her child. Toriel accepted, and Iris Heart as she was now, charged her head on, coming for an overhead attack with her sword. Watching it come down, Toriel would wait until it was in motion before doing a simple side step, moving out of the way of the attack to the left, which would leave Iris Heart swinging downwards and exposed. Toriel took this opportunity with Iris Heart so close to simply swipe her with her dagger, not trying to inflict a deep wound but enough to cut her. "Do not be reckless," Toriel scolded. If the attack would hit, it would deal an initial cut and pain to her, but Iris Heart would quickly notice her entire arm would flare up with a sharp pain. If she made a wince of pain or question, Toriel would add, "Yes, my blades come with a potent poison..."

Spoiler:

Health: 100%
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:19 am

So it would seem as if Toriel was more skilled then Iris heart had first evaluated, making it more interesting and fun for her to play around with her new mother. feeling the pain from Toriel's dagger, Iris heart would have a small smile on her face as she licked her wound and show no sign of pain. "Not a bad hit, Torry. i must say, that did hurt a little. poison on your blade, interesting...  this just got more fun. anyhow, let's see you handle this!" Iris heart said before disappearing into the trees, hiding above before striking from behind with the monado. "take this slash of love, Torry! if you want more, all you have to do is ask~ hehe.. " Iris heart said in a provocative tone, having a big smile on her face.

Health: 82%
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:41 am

Iris Heart was quite the sadistic young girl, that much now was apparent. Toriel was starting to want her quiet little girl back. Though Toriel knew that this form would definitely come in handy if any problems arose when Toriel was not around. Iris Heart slinked away into the trees, using her environment to her advantage in this fight. "Not bad..." Toriel thought to herself, as she breathed slowly and began to focus on the noises around her, hoping to catch sound of her. All their noise and ruckus had to have scared off an nearby animals as to not get their noises mixed up. Suddenly, Iris Heart leapt out from a tree behind Toriel. With only a moment to react, Toriel turned on heel and reacted on impulse: holding up her stick to defend from Iris Heart's attack. Iris Heart would probably be in motion, and would not be able to switch her movements mid-air (if she is jumping down from the trees). Toriel would use her stick to block the attack, holding it up and her arm quivering slightly from the impact, but the goat would quickly follow up with another swipe of her dagger, this time aimed for her exposed body. The weapon would be distracted with defending that hopefully Toriel could sneak that attack in. However, if Iris Heart directed her defense for the dagger instead, it would leave her open for a firm whack with the stick,
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:13 am

Iris Heart didn't bother to Block the dagger that Toriel tried to use and would take the dagger full on before getting knocked back a few meters before transforming back into her original form, Plutia, get up and hold her wound. "owwie..... that hurts... Torry... why did... you use a poison... dagger on me...? it really hurt... and... i think I'm bleeding... it hurts... a lot!!" Plutia would cry out loud, putting the monado away and holding her injured while crying her heart out. the dagger had cut through her clothes and had caused a rather large cut on her stomach, which was really painful for the slow, Delicate Plutia. "Do... you have a bandage... Mommy... Torry...? it... really hurts..." Plutia said in a slow but pained voice, still crying her heart out and holding her wounded stomach with her right hand.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:43 am

Toriel dropped the dagger on the spot, her eyes flying wide with horror and her mouth hung agape. This was a spar, right? Yet Toriel never stopped to think maybe Plutia would not remember what happened in her other form! What if she had gotten seriously hurt from this fight! Toriel could have never lived with herself knowing she had possibly... No, it was too much to think about. Toriel was a a fool for partaking in this battle to begin with. She should have known better. She dropped all she had and rushed to Plutia, cradling the young girl in her arms and hushing her. Tears were swelling in Toriel's eye looking at the pain she was in. The pain she herself had inflicted. "Shh, i am so sorry... I was a fool... I have a bandage, let me patch you up. Oh heavens, i am sorry!" Toriel cried out, gently wrapping bandage around Plutia's wound.
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:06 am

Plutia would still be crying a little after getting slashed by Toriel's knife but would be hugging her mother with all the love and care in the world, trusting her over anything else and would have a big smile on her face, still a crying slightly. "its... OK, mom Torry.. i forgive you. you wanted... to spar with me... but i forgot... when i transformed.. hehe... i am a slowpoke... and forgetful... what are we... gonna do now..? i still wanna bathe... i feel all dirty... i don't like it... can we bathe together... Torry..?" Plutia would say in her normal slow tone, laughing a little to make it seem like she wasn't hurt at all.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:47 am

Toriel, being much larger and stronger, easily was able to lift and craddle Plutia like a small child. "Yes, that sounds lovely. We did get all filthy with our spar. Just... do be careful next time," Toriel said. She carried the young Plutia away off to a small river not too far from where they were, setting Plutia down beside the bank of the river. "This is one of the most pure rivers in this area of Pandora. It is perfect to bathe in, for the waters are pristine and clean." Toriel slipped out of her robe, revealing a bandage wrapped upper body with a matching purple side skirt. With that, she slipped a fuzzy foot into the water, and let herself fall all the way in, relaxing along the bank of it with a contented sigh.
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:57 am

Plutia was happy that Toriel was so nice and kind and gentle, even though her battle style showed she was a veteran in combat, but it didn't worry her all that much. thinking of a way to better be like a daughter to Toriel then a older teen, Plutia changed into a younger and cuter child form to better show herself as a daughter then as a adopted teen.

Plutia/Noire's new form:

Plutia transformed into a young girl, looking no older then ten years of age, with blond hair tied up with red balls on her head and dressed in a cute brown and yellow shirt and bottoms with stars on both of them. "Ahhh... River is nice!! oh, i changed! my Name is Peashy! you can call me P-ko or P for short! hehe... getting changed time!" Peashy said in a cute tone before stripping off her clothes and cannon balling into the water before swimming around in it like the hyperactive kid she was. "Come on, momma! the water is so nice and it feels refreshing! Hope on in, Momma!" Peashy called out to Toriel, having a huge smile on her face and have her tone of voice being a cute and very sweet for people to hear.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:10 am

Toriel giggled, watching the new form of P-ko swim around the water happily. Seeing her small child with joy filled Toriel up with nothing but happiness. "Well aren't you just the best swimmer in the world!" Toriel cooed, holding up her hands to avoid getting her face wet. Toriel laughed, enjoying this time together with P-ko. It was nice, being able to forget the worries of before and the problems and just focus on this blissful moment now. Besides, who knew how long these moments were going to last. So one should make the best of them while one still had the chance. "I'm... glad to be called your mother. It's... it makes me so happy."
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:27 am

Swimming around the lake like a natural swimmer, Peashy was happily floating around, Splashing and having fun by diving under and jumping out to try and scare Toriel from time to time. Peashy was having a lot of fun just swimming, splashing and diving under the water, but felt a little bit mean to Toriel so she would pop up and go over to Toriel and hug her. "Sorry if i scared you, Momma. i wanted to have fun, so i wanted to prank you by scaring you... i feel bad now. sorry, Momma. what are we gonna do after we are finished here? i am wet! hehe.. we do what you wanna do next! i don't mind anything, so you say it, we do it! " Peashy said before she got out of the water, dried herself off and put her clothes back on, ready for whatever Toriel wanted to do.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:45 am

Toriel followed suit, dying herself off and putting back on her robe, turning to her child and giving her a gentle pat on the shoulder. "You're a great swimmer. As for what we are to do now... Why don't you pick this time! I love seeing you happy," the goat woman smiled. Toriel would have suggested maybe the two sat down and enjoyed some pie, and read books, but then again... Toriel did not currently have access to any of those things. Hopefully she would in the near future... She had left on the most interesting cliffhanger in any book she read when she left the underground!
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:52 am

She got to pick again? P-ko was kinda surprised that Toriel didn't want to do anything herself and made her pick something again. pondering on what to do, P-ko climbs a tree and hung from it by her legs and was upside down on it trying to get the best idea she could get. after several minutes of thinking, P-ko went down from the tree, held her head slightly to keep her from falling onto the floor and would give her idea to Toriel. "Well... i will be happy with anything if your happy, Momma! i don't have many ideas but... how about a picnic or something or... we could try to make a log cabin here, if you wanna? i want some pudding, i am hungry for Pudding!" Peashy said in her cute and sweet tone, sitting down and looking at Toriel with a sweet and innocent look on her face.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:33 am

Toriel put a finger to her lip. While that was a very plesant idea, Toriel lacked any of the materials to be able to make pudding. No ingredients, let alone a place to prepare and cook it. Outside of Mermaid Tail, which she called her home for now, but they did not let others who were not apart of the guild in without speaking to Fetus. "We will definitely build a beautiful cabin here. We will gather the wood and what not from the nearby town; they should have what we need. It will be very sternious work, however, but one day it shall be done. Maybe we can go out to one of the towns and have ourself a nice meal, would that suit your fancy?" she would ask P-ko. Suddenly, Toriel would gasp. "That reminds me! Have you heard of this 'Iron Fist tournament'? It's a big tournament where fighters all over Pandora would come. I-um- entered this tournament, you see... So you will be without me for a week or so... Will you be okay?"
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:44 am

listening to Toriel and never once letting anything distracting her from hearing Toriel out, Peashy would ponder as to what she thought about the idea of going into town and having dinner there before Toriel informed her about the Iron fist tournament and that she would have to be alone for a week or more, and if she would be OK without her for the that time. "I will be fine! i have Neptuna alongside Noire, Plutia and another friend to play with! i will be fine, as long as Plutia is not the current form. she gets really upset if left alone. Neptuna will be main for when your gone so you don't have to worry!" Peashy said in her innocent and cute tone, having a big smile on her face before getting two puddings out of her bag. "We don't need to go out and buy dinner, we have P pudding! here, have one. i got a lot with me too! we can eat food from town later! i don't mind hard work, as long as we play together, so after pudding we work!" Peashy said in a very enthusiastic tone, giving Toriel her own P pudding she made herself and would open her one and start to eat it, happily chirping after each bite of it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:28 am