Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

[EVENT] Club Newgrounds

NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! [EVENT] Club Newgrounds - Page 2 Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

[EVENT] Club Newgrounds - Page 2 Empty Re: [EVENT] Club Newgrounds

Post by NPC Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:23 pm

The member 'Maria Zaroff' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Normal Dice' :
    [EVENT] Club Newgrounds - Page 2 Dice-icon
    Result :
    [EVENT] Club Newgrounds - Page 2 Images12
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:30 pm

Dregon led Kaseki down the crowd and into a dark and hidden hallway. He was following based on just the mere fact that he was his family. Dregon was more than a brother to Kaseki, he was everything his life lived for. It was Dregon who saved Kaseki, and he owed his life to him. "Brother, keep going." Kaseki listened to the words of the man, obeying it to every last word. He walked down the hall to meet a door at the end of it. It smelled funny and Kaseki held the doorknob. He looked over at Dregon for an answer, and his brother nodded. Kaseki exhaled slowly before doing so. And then he turned the doorknob.

"Well it's the grandmasta God himself, tha great Kaseki!"

Skullface sat on a couch pushed against the darkroom in the back. Two girls were with him, one on either side. Both seemed unamused and emotionless, yet them remained close to Skullface as if they were soulmates. Dregon nudged Kasei to continue forward, and Kaseki moved in. Dregon smiled as he walked over to the short table infront of the couch, just a few feet away from Skullface and his girls. "He knows." Dregon said.

Kaseki felt a strong and strange feeling. He wasn't sure what he meant, but then he saw it. He looked at the girls again, seeing that they had wings. Both of them were hidden in the dark, illuminated by the few neon lights in the room, and Kaseki's bright eyes. "Now, y'see these Starfalls are from out of this world, yo. They fell from the heavens and landed here. Now I know you know that we know this is the Plane of Obilvion, limbo they call it. Your father, Death, asked the great god, and devil himself to give this place to you, as you have it..."

"Now hold on," Kaseki interrupted, "This place was a haven to the souls that were too pure for hell, and those who are here for a second chance. I selected each soul myself, to ensure this place would be founded on sheer principle. It wasn't until the last century that I allowed all that the heavens would protect, but not keep, as well as the souls too black for the devil. Then we took people from the realm of the living and put them here too. Because the Maker, and the great Demon demanded it so. However, this, Pandora, is my realm. I control it." Kaseki was furious, yet confused. He needed answers. "So why would angels fall here?"

Dregon leaned back slightly, folding his arms and looking at his brother. "The world has changed Kaseki. You now not only watch over the Plane of Oblivion, but Purgatory as well." Dregon smiled, "I'll protect you, as I said I would."

Those words... they cut deep into Kaseki's heart. Did this place turn into a kingdom? Was Kaseki being etched into history? What was Kaseki? He was in the opposite business of his father, Death. He wasn't in the business of collecting souls, he was in the business of distributing them. He was the Demon of Life, the opposite of his father, the Angel of Death.

"Ya mon, ya see we have a plan to get these babes to help us out.' Skullface said with a laugh, "These are the last of 'em. There was eight of them to begin with."

Kaseki froze. "Wait, if they're two... and there was one in Toonville, Kanto, Konoha, Fiore, and Kai... where was the eighth?" Kaseki was puzzled. "Brother, it was Ramen who wished it. He and Brushogun wished for a home where there would be hope. And here we are." Dregon stood up and walked over to his brother, with the widest smile on his face. It was lifetimes since they last saw each other, at least, when the other wasn't dead. He extended his hand to Kaseki, looking more content then ever, "This is the place we dreamed of when we were kids. This place... we can be free."

Kaseki let a small tear build up in his eyes as he grabbed the hand of his brother. He pulled him in and held him. It was a long time since he would ever see Dregon breathing. And that moment, Dregon began to glow a white aura, some unseen, and unheard of. Kaseki felt the change, but decided to enjoy the moment. "I'll protect you. I promise brother." Dregon turned into a white silhouette, showing no features, just light. "I will protect you. In this life, the next life, and every life. You're my family, never forget that." Kaseki held on to the last of his family. The one who raised him. The one that protected him from the beginning. "I'll always be with you, Yoshigé"

His brother began to dematerialize, yet Kaseki held on. He gripped the shirt of his brother hoping this time he wouldn't go. "Not again brother..." He felt his body disappear, yet his hand seemed to hold on. "... Always in my arms brother... You have a habit of doing that." But Kaseki knew, this was different. He could feel the presence of his family leave the room, yet his hand was full. He opened his eyes to find an interesting tool. His eyes fogged, a full of tears. He observed the object.

"And our new story begins!" Skullface cried out. He began to laugh, as the Starfalls began to smile. He cheered for the new god and his new weapon. But even that object Skullface had never seen. "Ay, but what is it, mon?"

Kaseki looked down at the gift his brother created. He smiled. He would keep it for the rest of his life. "It's a Keyblade, Skullface." Kaseki scoffed, "It's a keyblade."

________
    All users are now permitted into the club if you are still outside. Go, go and mingle!
    Aoki
    Aoki

I'm Important Too! [EVENT] Club Newgrounds - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Aoki Hatekada
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Maruchijutsu

Post by Aoki Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:40 pm

"Aoki! Keep an eye on that guy on the stage! Something seems!.. Off about him!" Lee said trying to yell over the music so Aoki could hear him. "Aoki! Keep an eye on that guy Kaseki as well! Getting the same feeling!" He said again to her trying to yell over the music.

Aoki did as he said and watched the two mysterious figures. A short time after Skullface appeared on stage she watched as he moved to a different room. Once he was out of sight she focused her attention on the one he called Kaseki. While watching Kaseki someone came up to him. Not to long after they disappeared into a darker part of the club. She waited to see if they would come back into sight. Some time had passed as she waited and they still have not sown up. Aoki turned to Lee shouting over the music "lets get closer!"

Aoki and Lee decided to get closer to where they last saw Kaseki. As they got closer they were still unable to see him. As they reached the other side of the club they realized he was gone. "He isn't here anymore" Aoki said to Lee." "Where could he have gone?" She asked as they looked around.
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! The Giving Tree How It's Made [EVENT] Club Newgrounds - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : Amulet Coin
    Origin : De Fiore
    Class : D
    Level : 8
    Experience : 165

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lee Yao
    Primary Magic: Card-Make Magic

Post by Lee Yao Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:40 am

Lee sat at the table with Aoki watching Kaseki and Skullface never taking there eye's off of them. Once Kaseki began to leave with that stranger Lee went on the move sticking within 8 meters of them at all times. Aoki hanged back keeping an eye on them from a distance back at the table. Kaseki and the stranger proceeded down a hallway and Aoki came running up at that moment. Lee waited for her just outside the hallway. "Lets get closer!" She said. "Agreed!" Lee replied. They went into the dark hallway and searched it for about 3 minutes but couldn't find where Kaseki and the stranger went. "He isn't here anymore. Where could he have gone?" Aoki asked. Lee narrowed his eyes and began to scan up and down the entire hallway. "Where indeed..." Lee said to himself. There were no signs to where they could have gone but that shouldn't be possible. All magical abilities leave some kind of trail behind if one knows what to look for. Lee closed his eyes and put his hand to his chin to ponder the situation. "...Dimentional magic. That's the only possibility. If one is skilled enough with dimensional magic they won't leave a trail for pursuers to follow. We can do nothing more here lets head back and see if they come back out."

Lee stationed himself close to the hallway incase they came back out the same way they went in. He sat at a table keeping his eyes on the entrance to the hallway. Could those guys really have been demons and who was that stranger. Lee couldn't get a good look at him and didn't get any funny feelings about him either. His eye's narrowed. "Could dad be a part of this somehow?" he said under his breath and with the loud music playing its doubtful that anyone could hear him. Lee's dad was the devil himself, the devil created him and his brother's and sister's in order to create embodiments of man's sins but to this day the only ones left alive are Wrath and himself. At least that's what Lee believed anyway for all he knew the devil could have created new embodiments for the other sins in the many years he's been gone. Just thinking about his father being a part of this situation made his blood boil. Lee was probably getting angry over nothing. He doesn't even know who these demons are or what this place really is. So there he sat, waiting patiently for his opportunity to get some answers.
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Shocking! LET IT BURN! Shadowstep [EVENT] Club Newgrounds - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lilinette Q. Mido
    Primary Magic: Elemental golem creation

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:39 am

Letting out a sigh, Lilinette attempted to block out the sound of music around her. "I need to think." She spoke, looking around for any sign, any insignificant detail that could possibly lead her towards her goal, finding what fell from the sky. "Well that looks suspicious," She spoke, holding up her umbrella inconspicuously above her head, and following a man who was leaving the party. Walking down a dark, deserted hallway.

She realized two more were following him, but she didn't care. "I should have a guard on standby," she sighed, snapping her fingers and causing her favorite golem, Kirāgādo, to appear before her. His black attire and red scarf blasting before her as the man bowed, mouth covered by a black garb. "Lets begin," She spoke, walking towards the abandoned hallway which wasn't so abandoned anymore.

As her and Kirāgādo got there, she noticed two people standing at the end of the hall. One was a little girl, she could sense that, and a man who was probably in his teens. But something struck her as odd.

"So, where are the other two?" she asked, her black dress swaying as she walked towards the two people before her. Her lineage allowed her to sense the pretense of others, her hearing and sight were increased to the point where she could see and hear at least 30 feet further than anyone else. She could sense that the other two were gone. not just out of the hallway, she was be able to sense that. They was gone. Either they had ran away faster then light, or teleported somewhere else.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:52 am

Kaseki smirked from the aged mask that was beginning to become his face. It was the only part of him that was human. "And so, now I carry another gift of yours, Brother." he thought to himself, "Now I not only see the world with your eyes, but I may fight for what you dreamed of... quite literally." The mask itself was bone. A gift, made to compliment a life that never existed. He faced the door, knowing the second it was opened, someone would know he was there. He spoke to the dead man behind him, "I take it you're going to stay here, Skullface?" Kaseki asked. The man sat back, relaxed, with  girl under each arm. He puffed a cloud of smoke from his lungs at Kaseki.  "Nah, these girls are gonna grant me a wish tonight~!" he said with a laugh. Kaseki nodded his head and turned the doorknob.

He walked through the crevasse, closing the pathway to the Second Oblivion. Now as 4 bodies would appear, turned to one. They were back in the realm Kaseki created by a mistake... That dimension was a hole in time and space, something known only to Kaseki and Aknaid... and Skullface... and now two starfalls. He shut the door behind him, glazing down the long and empty hall.

"Well, Brother... You could have named it at least." Kaseki said, feeling the weapon under his grasp. It was a mighty weapon to have in Pandora, or even in the Plane of Oblivion alone. "Oblivion's Might." he thought as he felt the metal and wood, "That will be your name." Kaseki felt like something was amiss too. But there was no time for that. He had to get out of the damn club to make it to his friend, Neo Stigma. Perhaps he would have collected knowledge on the weapon and its' power.

He looked at the light from down the hall. There was people waiting. Some of them familiar, some of them new. He could not guess their purpose, but it could be nothing else than to get the Starfalls... or at least the keyblade. He strolled down the shadowy hall.

All those people would be able to see was a single stream of light. Kaseki's red eye. "Now... I want to play."
    _______
    Playlist:
    TUNEDEF : Justice
    Caramell - Caramelldansen
    Catfish - Ephixa

Last edited by Kaseki on Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! The Giving Tree How It's Made [EVENT] Club Newgrounds - Page 2 Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:11 pm

Lee was minding his own business sitting at his table when a waitress walked up and asked if he would like anything. The waitress was a young women, probably somewhere in her early twenties. "Can I get you anything sweetie?" She said. "Sure I wouldn't mind taking you out on a date. What time do you get off?" Lee answered. She laughed the cutest laugh and answered back "Sorry, I'm flattered but I already have a boyfriend." Lee chuckled and her answer. "I bet, your just adorable." They continued this conversation for the next few minutes and finally Lee said "Alright I think I've taken enough of your time, I'll just have a water." She smiled and did a little curtsy. "Coming right up hansoms." She said as he started to walk way. After about five minutes she returned with Lee's glass of water. "Here you go. Hope you enjoy your stay." Lee grabbed the glass of water and held it up. "Thank you kindly ma'am." He finished saying and started sipping down the water.
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:32 pm

Looking around, Lilinette became very confused. The two people before her only shrugged, and without saying a word, walked right past her. Looking back, she shook her head. "I asked a question." She spoke to the two men. "We don't know, bitch." One of them smirked. It was at that moment that the sword fell down, right over their head. Blood consumed the empty hallway as Lilinette pulled out a handkerchief, whipping away some of the splattered blood on her face.

"You two should learn to treat a lady with respect." She spoke, looking over at Kirāgādo, "hide those two away," She spoke, turning around, wand walking out of the hallway and flipping her sword back into an umbrella.

As she did so, she walked over to the bar. "I need a drink," She spoke, looking up. "What do you want, a soda?" She man asked, scoffing at the girl. "Liqueur you oaf." She spoke, slamming money one the table with her left hand, her strong hand, and causing the table to shake a tiny amount. Nothing that most people would have noticed considering the environment of the place.
    Maria Zaroff
    Maria Zaroff

I'm Important Too! I Need A Medic! [EVENT] Club Newgrounds - Page 2 Empty
    I wouldnt trust her... not at all.

Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : C
    Level : 53
    Experience : 13080

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Maria Zaroff
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Book of Pandora

Post by Maria Zaroff Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:27 pm

Talking with the mysterious man surely made the time go a lot faster and, in no time, they were next. "Miss Zaroff," The greeter exclaimed in astonishment. "I do beg you pardon. I did not recogn-" Maria raised her hand up to pause the man's words. "I have no need for your words." She replied coldly. The greeter took a step back. "Y-Yes ma'am." He said with a slight clearing of his throat. "Your father is already insi-" Maria did not wait for the man to finish thus making her way to the doors. His words were of the no use nor importance to her. The man blinked and returned to the line. "You!" he exclaimed upon seeing the next person. The huntress turned to look at the happenings. What had happened now? The stranger who had saved her place in line grinned a devious smile and simply said. "I am with Miss Zaroff." The greeter was about to say something when Maria's face turned stern. "Let him pass." she commanded as she continued on her way inside. Whoever the man was, she didn't care. Why she had given the authority to let him slide through, she had no clue. Right now, she did not care.

"Maria..! the man called to her as he rushed to catch up to her. Maria's eyes narrowed. "Zaroff," She said cooly. "We have just met after all." The man bowed elegantly with a twinkle of amusement in his eyes. "I see." He said. "I would like to be of service to you. A simple butler or bodygaurd for the great Maria Zaroff." Upon hearing those words, rememberance tugged the huntress's mind, but she could not place him. Something stopped her from doing such. "Although I have no need for such things, I shall accept your desire to help." Giving in to such proposal without thinking, well, that was indeed normal of her. After all, she did hire Vendetta and Kanashi to do her bidding. Maria looked at the man, taking in his features. The man's hair was a mud brown, tousled in a way that complimented him. His attire was formal and his eyes sharp. He stood tall, taller than herself by a few inches, and his mannerisms quite gentlemanly. The man carried an aura to him that screamed out danger and deceptance, but, at the same time, warmth and understanding. Maria shook her head slightly. She took notice of the inside of the grand building. It indeed was a beauty to behold. "Right this way, Miss Zaroff." The man said with a smile, leading her to a table. As the both sat down, Maria asked an important yet simple question, "What is you name?" The man leaned slowly against the table with a faraway look. "Ivan,' Came his response. "Ivan Dragomirov."
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:52 pm

The little red light drifted down the hall. Only few had to deal with the demon behind it. After all, Kaseki was just a mere spirit. "Let's paint the walls again, like old time, Kaseki." he said. His voice aged and deep, almost as if from disuse. "Or are we going to finally thank our son for the work he-" He coughed. He held the tool at his side as he regained control. "Kodai, Aknaid will always be my son. Not yours. The difference between you and I... is I never gave up hope looking for Xiaowei."

Kaseki emerged from the shadows, still draped in his usual attire. The cloak was as dark as ever, and with the few light the club had, well, he didn't stick out so much. The weapon in his hand was a dead giveaway to something new. Kaseki didn't care. He found his answers. He surveyed the club, wondering who else would have been let in. The bodies seemed to shake with the sounds of the club, everyone seemed content. Kaseki could smell the herb he grew on occasion and that made him smile. "No one is in their right mind. Even if these people knew me..." Kaseki stopped his talking. "They wouldn't even think of it..." he continued in his mind. "So we can kill them all, right?" Kodai asked. After all, in the depths if his mind... lied things that were... locked away.

The club seemed lively. It was funny to use the word to describe the place. It was his rival's, the Fourth Horseman, son. Skullface was a great friend to Aknaid, and he knew the secrets of the world. It was funny to see how Horseman suffered the same fate of his son, of being cursed. However, in the world Kaseki created, he was able to save his son. But he could not say the same for Horseman.

Kaseki strolled in deeper, feeling the energies of the world. Surely there would be people who had some use to him. He didn't care for names, only power. He wanted to know what forces would push Pandora in this new era. He wanted to see what he had to deal with. These people could find him if they knew him. These people were chosen. These people were the future of his new world.

And the future looked good.
    Venser, Sojourner
    Venser, Sojourner

LET IT BURN! [EVENT] Club Newgrounds - Page 2 Empty

Position : Shini's Apprentice
    Level : 6
    Experience : 130

Post by Venser, Sojourner Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:40 pm

Venser entered the nightclub, looking around with a slight hint of disdain. He wasn't used to an environment like this; he preferred his work areas to be more...sterile was the word, he supposed. Alas, the rumors about the Starfalls had led him here, and so here he would stay. Maybe he would find somebody at least somewhat entertaining to talk to. He stretched his arms as his eyes swept the nightclub floor, his trained lids picking out people who looked interesting. There were two so far: A little girl who was far too young to be in a place like this, and what looked like a sentient tree strolling through the nightclub. There were a few others who caught his eyes, but these two were the clear outliers; Venser decided he would approach them first.

The tree, however, looked like he did not want to be disturbed, and while the young girl looked to be so as well, he would rather take his chances with her than with an enchanted plank of wood for now. He approached the bar and took the seat next to the girl, sneaking a glance at her every so often. She definitely wasn't a child; her demeanor, behaviors, and dress showed that. If he addressed her as one, he was almost certainly going to get hurt, and without magic and barely a grasp of these bizarre Jutsus, it was best not to fight. Instead, he would take the diplomatic route. "So, what brings a woman like you here?" He asked the girl, taking a sip of water (he wasn't going to have a drink while on a mission, was he?)
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:22 am

Lee looked around to see where Aoki had gone too but he couldn't see her anywhere. "Now I wonder where she ran off to?" He thought to himself. Come to think of it he hasn't seen her sense they left the hallway where they lost sight of Kaseki. Was then he noticed something in his jacket pocket when he stood up from his table. It was a kuni with a note on it. It reads

"I'm going to take off for now. I'll see you later.

~Aoki

"Well that solves that mystery." He said placing the note back in his pocket and put the kuni in his back pocket so he doesn't accidentally cut himself. Lee was feeling a little stressed out with all that was going through his mind and went over to the bar for a quick drink. He sat down in a chair somewhere in the middle of the bar. There was a guy to his right just a few seats down that was apparently trying to pick up the hotty at the end of the bar. "So, what brings a woman like you here?" He said. Lee didn't want to disrupt the conversation and sat quietly for the bartender to take his order. "So what can I get you stranger?" asked the bartender. "I'll just take a shot of whisky. Doesn't matter what kind."
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:26 am

Lilinette looked up. A stranger spoke to her as the drink rested comfortably in her hand. Her blonde pig tails rested on her side as her umbrella rested leaning against the bar stool. Giving a fake smile, giving the man the impression that she actually cared to speak with him. The false impression. 

"Just trying to figure things out," she spoke,  taking a sip of the beverage in her hand as she sighed. "I truly was curious about this substance which fell from the sky. But I suppose that it can't be helped. I'm beginning to thing this journey was a waste of time." It was then she sensed something. A man  was sitting next to her. A man without a pulse. She could hear and see better then just about anyone, thanks to her lineage, and this man was not human. 

Turning around, she looked at the guy, giving him an odd smile. "What brings someone of your kind here?" She asked, hoping to catch te mans attention. 

[i]looks like I might just be getting a new toy to experiment on anyways[\i] Lilinette thought to herself. 
    Venser, Sojourner
    Venser, Sojourner

Post by Venser, Sojourner Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:27 pm

Venser arched an eyebrow as the 'girl' (he still had serious misgivings as to her real age) gave him a smile that seemed rather forced. His lineage tipped him off to a few telling signs in her demeanor as well; she was a very good liar, albeit not one good enough to fool his enhanced senses. Still, he had come here to research, not to fight, so he would let it pass. 

He noticed the strange man earlier than the 'girl', in part because he was able to see the being without turning around; his presence did not seem particularly strange to the former Planeswalker, however. This place was filled with entities both human and not-so-human; what more difference did one more make? He was slightly different from even the people around them, sure, but Venser had seen much stranger during his travels. This one simply didn't seem very out of place to the man. He continued his survey of the club, carefully listening in to the 'girl's conversation just in case.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:42 pm

Kaseki walked through the people that seemed to jump with the music. He wasn't even sure what Skullface played anymore. He had shown him his own remixes when he was just a child, back when we was friends with Fourth Horseman. "I'm glad he's dead." Kodai thought. Kaseki would have nodded in silent agreement, had the two entities been face to face. But in the depth of their mind, they were.

Kaseki always hated the man. He tried to become literal Death, something Kaseki found offensive. "I'm glad it was Nameless who killed him." Kaseki said in reply. In that single mind, the two sat in a single room. The walls a slate steel gray. Nothing on the walls, just emptiness. The only things in the room was assorted metals and weapons on the floor, along with scrolls, notes, ink... and that was it. That was the manner in which they communicated. "And the elf. However your creation killed him as well." Kodai responded. Kaseki knew it to be true, Team Rocket was over. That army that Nameless led, killed them both and brought peace to Kanto, even for just a moment. He had heard the story from Fetus himself. Koth, Axil, Lance, Ruby, Nameless, and the Dog took down Team Rocket. And in turn... The Agency grew.

People bumped and pushed themselves into Kaseki. He ignored them and continued to manuver across the floor. He was draped in his cloak, as always, and he hid the weapon in his coat. His hood was up, and his mask still worn. That was how the world saw Kaseki.

No one saw who he truly was.
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:23 am

The bartender returned shortly later to give Lee his shot of whisky. He downed it in one gulp then slammed the shot glass back down on the bar table with a loud exhale. "Thanks I needed that." He said to the bartender. Lee handed the man the jewels needed to pay for the drink then turned around in his seat to continue to survey the club for any of the people he saw earlier. After about 5 minutes he saw the one known as Kaseki moving though the dance floor. Lee didn't take his eyes off of the man for a second. He got up off his seat and started to head towards where the man was heading and see if he couldn't get a few words out of him. "Hey your names Kaseki right? The one Skullface was pointing out earlier? I have a few questions for you if you don't mind." Said Lee. "What is this place exactly? Why are people claiming it fell from the sky and why are people also saying they are seeing angels falling from the sky?" He continued to say but then his voice went into a more lower tone. "Is the devil involved in this at all?" He finished saying this narrow eyes.

(OOC: Sorry I haven't been on of late. Life is getting chaotic so i might not be around a lot for a while but i will keep an eye on the event at the least so bear with me plz)
    Maria Zaroff
    Maria Zaroff

Character Sheet

Post by Maria Zaroff Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:50 pm

The conversation, she hated to admit, was rather lively. Mr. Dragomirov had been excellent company and his manners quite gentlemanly, an admirable trait in a man. "Mister Dragomirov, have we met before?" she finally asked earning a smile in turn. "Ms. Zaroff, I-" Began her new employee when her eyes caught someone or, much better said, something. "Mother," She whispered through clenched teeth thus cutting Ivan's sentence short. Ivan Dragomirov blinked in surprise and remained silent. Shooting the man a forced smile, she told him. "If you'll excuse me for a while...." She rose from her seat and was about to leave when the man rose up as well. "Allow me to accompany you... As your bodyguard. " He said simply and emotionlessly. Maria nodded. She had hired him after all. Might as well let him do his job. Together they made their way to where Kaseki was. Upon nearing his location, Maria noticed a black haired man was there trying to engage Kaseki in a conversation. "Peculiar questions you ask, Mister." she chuckled quite amused at the questions she had just overheard. The devil? Really? Amusement put aside, she turned to her mother. "There are matters we must discuss." she said simply. There were no words of greeting, at least not yet. Her eyes scanned the location out of habit before looking back at Kaseki. " It has been... a... while..." She finally said. That was the closest she could get to a greeting. When time passed and old conflicts put aside, perhaps she would be nicer Still, it wasn't in her nature, not since her father.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:20 pm

Kaseki stood in the midst of the floor only to be confronted by a man. He couldn't hear the words, but he could read his lips. The music was too loud, and it was beginning to get on Kaseki's nerves. He asked about the club, and something about it falling from the sky. They he asked about the starfalls. Now both were equally great questions to ask, and he came to the one person who had the answers. But why would Kaseki even acknowledge scum that confronted him? He wasn't obligated to spill information, especially in a place like so. But the man, seemed interesting, for Kaseki knew hell spawn when they neared him. Perhaps he was worthy of the answers. To add to the already pressing matters of Kaseki's head throbbing, his tyrannical daughter appeared as well. "And she came here at her own free will? Hmph." he thought. He questioned how he raised the girl, seeing as he took the role of a loving mother. Only to face the scorn of a rebellious daughter. All of this poured onto the soul of the spirit, and he was losing patience. His eyes darted from the two non-humans and he quickly drew his new keyblade.

"SILENCE!"

He yelled, and rose his weapon to the sky. Both his hands on the drip of the tool, as the key faced the ground. His eyes a vibrant crimson as the key fell onto the ground with incredible force. The floor shook and reality was shaped. They had their own private earthquake on Pandora. The music ceased and the people grew quiet. One by one they seemed to disappear. every fraction of a second they vanished. After just 10 seconds, the club was empty. The waves of energy from the weapon continued to shake the club. And soon, the club was gone too. There was nothing but nature. All that stood there was Kaseki and his two guests. From there a strange man could be seen, and a young girl. These were the chosen. Kaseki picked them.

"This is Club Newgrounds," Kaseki spoke, rising from his knee. He stood tall, looking over the heads of all. "A gift from me to Skullface. A club that goes wherever the DJ pleases." He looked at Lee, then back at Maria, "Seven Sisters, falling from a galaxy distances away, in a world that does not exist. They landed here. Starfalls, is what they are called. They grant wishes at the cost of their life. Fourth Horseman made his wish to eradicated humans, and so he did. Zeon, an elf, was the result of a king's wish to revive his son from the dead. These first wishmakers are dead, killed by the hand of Nameless, a resident of Pandora. Earth encountered another another starfall, the wishmaker named Alucard. He wished for eternal night, and so it was granted. Fiore found their starfall as an ally, and she gave her life to protect her friend. However, the reason these worlds have been brought to my land, is the first wish. The Trigger Wish. The wish of hope, a land for all, where everyone is accepted." Kaseki looked over to Lee, and looked deep into the windows to his soul. "This is the Plane of Oblivion, Limbo if you will. This was my gift from the great Maker, and the Devil himself. This is my realm. This is Pandora." He smirked at the word "my" he glanced around at the others that seemed to be left, "Welcome to purgatory. I am the son of Death. I am the Demon of Life. I created this world."
    Venser, Sojourner
    Venser, Sojourner

Post by Venser, Sojourner Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:31 pm

Venser turned and listened as the tree-being shouted for silence, and the entire nightclub actually did so. He turned around, leaned back against the counter, and drank the rest of his glass in preparation for what the tree had to say, only to have both objects vanish from underneath him. He twisted in midair as he fell onto the cold forest ground, preventing himself from getting injured; after landing, he pulled himself up into a cross-legged sitting position, staring at the strange tree-being.

The more the tree spoke (and he spoke for a long time), the more Venser became convinced that this was the being he had been looking for. The tree knew what seemed to be everything about the Starfalls, having been the one who found the first of them; as he explained what they were, he confirmed Venser's suspicions. Not only were the Starfalls real, they had the same reality-defying, wish granting ability that the legends told of. Five had been found so far, by the sound of it; that meant that there were two left. However, there were more than two here. Venser looked around, scanning the surrounding area.

There were five of them here: The tree, Venser himself, the girl he had been talking to earlier, a young girl who glared at the tree with recognition tinged with a cocktail of negative emotions, and a man in a ponytail who gave Venser a twisted feeling in the pit of his stomach. Five were here, but there were only two left according to the tree (or the "Demon of Life", as he seemed to enjoy calling himself); this meant that there would inevitably be a struggle. Venser opened his mouth to voice his concerns. "You say that five have already been used, correct? That leaves two for the residents of this world to find. But we certainly have more than two here. Have you gathered us here in order for us to help you search for the Starfalls? If so, why would we help find a mythical object when we may not even get something out of the search?"
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:22 pm

After Kaseki answered all of Lee's questions something hit him in the back of his mind. He remembered where he heard Kaseki's name before. He heard it after overhearing a conversation from his father (the devil) and Death when he was still young. Although what the conversation was about still escapes him cause he was too young at the time to remember clearly. Death did make frequent visits to Hell cause of his job but rarely spoke to the devil about matters. Lee believed that was the only conversation those two had sense then, that he new about anyway.

Listening to what Kaseki had to say about the starfall's interested him greatly. The ability to grant any wish at the cost of the starfall's life. Problem was even if Lee could get his hands on one of these starfall's he wouldn't know what to wish for considering he wants everything there's just too big of a list of what he wants to choose from. He would have to put some serious thought into what he would like to have now. Kaseki also mentions that this realm of Pandora was also purgatory, the land were the dead are sent before sent to heaven or hell. Lee on the other hand was banished from hell so unless he can get into heaven, which at this point in time is impossible, would have to spend the rest of his afterlife here. Looking around he was unsure on what to make of that concept. The placed looked cool and all but he probably wouldn't be given a physical body and wouldn't be able to leave to the other worlds connected to Pandora. Guess only time will tell.

It was then that Venser made some claims about the Starfalls that Kaseki didn't explain. This guy must have done some research of his own on the subject. According to his theory there are only 2 Starfalls left. Lee looked around to see the other people standing around. Each of them probably came here in search of the Starfalls as well. Lee continued to stay quiet to see what more information would be brought to the table.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:13 pm

"You say that five have already been used, correct? That leaves two for the residents of this world to find. But we certainly have more than two here. Have you gathered us here in order for us to help you search for the Starfalls? If so, why would we help find a mythical object when we may not even get something out of the search?" The human spoke. Kaseki turned as snapped his gaze to the man.

"It's always a human asking for more." Kaseki's sleeve began to let a strong metal rod slide out, the side opposite of the keysword. His heand caught it as it was about to fall out of reach. He took steps toward the man, Kaseki's height towering over him. Smoke seemed to be cast out of the being nostrils. "Let me put this in the way that everyone here can understand." With each step, Kaseki's body seemed to grow. Inch by inch with each step. when he stopped in front of Venser he appeared 8 feet tall, a... tree in comparison to him. "You're all here on borrowed time, excluding the Spirit-Born. Should these starfalls fall into the hands of the wrong, the corrupt, your very worlds will disapear, eventually wiping you from existence." He turned, his cloak mimicking a motion blur of his movements. "You're in my world, I have complete control. But trust me, I want you all to be free. I want to you shape this plane into your dreams and improve the lives of all. But with this event comes a darkside, those that wish for their life back." Kaseki's gaze fell upon Lee, "A demon at heart, a devil in mind. everyone has a limit. Everyone had rules." He looked over at the other blond girl, "A world where we no long live, but exist in the shadows of someone who calls our bodies their new home." then he simply walked away from all of them, as if time stopped as he spoke, and resumed when he was still. It was like seeing your own death.

"I do not promise you the wish, but I will grant you it." And he waled off into the shadows. Disappearing from view. vanishing from sight.

Gone.
    Venser, Sojourner
    Venser, Sojourner

Post by Venser, Sojourner Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:08 pm

Venser listened intensely as Kaseki spoke, his face somewhat dark. His eyes widened as the tree-being vanished, but he didn't react otherwise. "Figures," he muttered after Pandora's creator vanished. "Doesn't even stay around to hear a counter-argument. Just like every other ruler I've met." He stretched his arms, looking around at the others that were present. The tree had labeled the man with the ponytail as a demon, which explained the feeling that Venser was getting from him. The girl had been labeled something as well, but Venser had been stewing in his own thoughts by that point and had missed that part of the tree's monologue.

There was one thing in Pandora's creator's monologue that didn't jive with Venser. Venser was never a member of Pandora; not truly, anyway. He did not fit in any of the many worlds that comprised it. Sure, he had spent some time in the Urban City taking care of Koth, and he was currently a member of Yamigakure, but the former was never truly intended to be permanent and the latter was simply to repay the debt he felt towards Shini. Pandora was a world that fascinated him, sure, but it wasn't the world he called home by any stretch; nothing could replace Shandalar.

Still, Venser was by no stretch of the imagination going to pass this up. Pandora's creator had said that he would grant them their wishes, even if they did not find the Starfalls; for Venser, this meant regaining the ability to travel between worlds. Granted, the tree only said he had power over this world, so it might be beyond even him to restore that ability. Even so, any chance at regaining his powers was a chance Venser would take.
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:36 am

The club was gone. The man she was talking to was gone. The world around was turned upside down, gone. Trees could be seen in every direction as they were in a forest. Looking around, Lilinette was quite vexed. As Kaseki spoke, she payed attention with weary eyes and prying ears, trying to get a grasp on the situation. "Starfalls..." She spoke to herself, "So, this wish-" She stopped, being cut off mid sentence as creature before disappeared from view.

"Wait a minute, I was talking to you!" She shouted, her umbrella unfolded, rising high in the sky to block out the moon light which shined upon her. "Where did he go," She spoke, looking around and spotting the other three remaining people in the area. She was confused. Why had they all been chosen? It was no question why Lilinette had been chosen. She was special, unique to the point of not only being an entirely different species, but an entirely different entity. 

Something about these others must have made them just as unique, maybe even just as powerful. Throwing her umbrella onto the ground, it quickly turned into a large, 45 pound black and grey cat. "Finally madam, I've  been stuck in that form for so long!" The cat complained, stretching out his back as he found some pine, and began to play. "Calm your self Akihiro," She spoke, lifting up her dress and walking over towards the others. 

"My Name is Lilinette," she spoke, her very essence coming off as cocky, superior. "I hate to be so upfront, honestly, I do. But, why do you think we are here?"  Akirhiro stood up next to her, keeping her company as she watched and awaited for a response from the others.
    Maria Zaroff
    Maria Zaroff

Character Sheet

Post by Maria Zaroff Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:01 pm

Starfalls... There had been talk about them, yes, but to find out that there were two more out there was a find. Still, she remained quiet and let the others talk. It wasn't that she didn't care about finding them, but if she had any questions then she could easily talk to her family. After all, they had been among the first to find one. "Let me put this in the way that everyone here can understand." Kaseki continued as he spoke towards the man who had first spoken. "You're all here on borrowed time, excluding the Spirit-Born. Should these starfalls fall into the hands of the wrong, the corrupt, your very worlds will disapear, eventually wiping you from existence." Maria snickered. "You're in my world, I have complete control. But trust me, I want you all to be free. I want to you shape this plane into your dreams and improve the lives of all. But with this event comes a darkside, those that wish for their life back." Maria looked around now paying not much to her mother's words. Kaseki had said all he needed to say and the rest were just fillers. At least in her opinion. One by one, each person there excluding herself was spoken to, most likely concerning their wishes. A warning. "I do not promise you the wish, but I will grant you it." Those were her mother's last words before disappearing from the plane. It was typical behavior of Kaseki's, but the one who had first spoken was upset. " Figures," The man said, "Doesn't even stay around to hear a counter-argument. Just like every other ruler I've met." he muttered to himself. "Hold your tongue." Was she defending Kaseki? Not really. Kaseki had a purpose for everything. He would be back. All they had to do was wait. "My Name is Lilinette," A blonde girl then spoke. Her mannerisms quite cocky, full of superiority. It was quite laughable really. "I hate to be so upfront, honestly, I do. But, why do you think we are here?" Maria looked at her for a minute before her her lips turned to that of a crazed grin. "Greetings, Ms. Lilinette." Her crystal clear eyes surveying the scene. "I am Zaroff. Maria Zaroff." She licked her lips, her eyes finally resting upon the girl. "I am the spirit born my mother mentioned." She began to walk aimlessly through the clearing, her face darkly amused. "Why are you here?" She chuckled to herself. "Why don't you wait and find out?" She stopped and looked at the three. "Patience. Knowing Kaseki, he will be back and your questions answered...." There was a brief pause. "Some of them." She made her ways to a particular tree and leaned against it. "So," She began. This was the first time in a long time she had spoken to anyone. "What brings you all to Pandora?"
    Venser, Sojourner
    Venser, Sojourner

Post by Venser, Sojourner Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:43 pm

Venser watched and listened as the girl he had spoken to before had come up to the front, asking a question which the other woman - the Spirit-Born, she had been referred to and referred to herself as - answered it. Once she had finished speaking, the former Planeswalker figured it was time for him to speak once more. While he had questions about the cat that the girl's umbrella had turned into, but he chose to focus his questioning on the Spirit-Born.

"So you're a Spirit-Born, hmm?" Venser muttered, watching the woman closely. He had done some research into her kind indirectly through his study into the legend of the Fallen Angel, Tenshioni. That felt like an eternity ago, but the information was still fresh in his mind. "That means you're immortal, an original inhabitant of this bizarre world. You've already confirmed that you're related to the ruler of the world, which would cement these theories." He looked over every inch of the woman's body, his eyes filled not with the lust that one might expect of a man staring at a woman, but the cold, hard eyes of a researcher examining a dissection victim. "I'd love to delve deeper into what exactly sets you apart from the average human, but I'll save that for another time."

"As for your questions," Venser continued, "My story is complicated. I am not a Pandoran, nor a resident of any 'Kingdom'. I do have loyalties on this world, yes, but only for the sake of repaying debts. I seek the Starfalls to regain something important of mine that was lost, but my desires will have no effect on this world." He glanced around at everybody present, formulating his next words. "I do not know what desires you may have, but I hold no ill will against any of you; my only request is that I am not treated as a pawn in some game, like our 'ruler' seems to be doing."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:02 pm