Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

[EVENT] Club Newgrounds

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Shocking! LET IT BURN! Shadowstep [EVENT] Club Newgrounds - Page 3 Empty

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lilinette Q. Mido
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Elemental golem creation

[EVENT] Club Newgrounds - Page 3 Empty Re: [EVENT] Club Newgrounds

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:12 pm

Lilinette tried to neglect any thought she had about turning the girl before her into a golem. A spirit born, Lilinette wasn't even sure if that was killable let alone susceptible to her abilities of control. Taking a deep breath, she listened to their stories. "So he chose his daughter, and monsiour complicated." She let out a sigh, and turned around. "Well, I see this is going to be an interesting little venture."

Walking over, she looked at the cat, "I can't sit on you, can I..." She spoke. Looking back down at the ground, she snapped her fingers. As the ground began to shake, a creature began to claw its way out. It was a dog, a large dog at that. The body of a human, covered in fur, with a ferocious dogs head. It was her pet, the Rock/Canine Golem, Laelops. Snapping her fingers, the giant creature sat down, still significantly taller then she. The beast stood tall at 10 feet, and even sitting, he towered over Lilinette. 

"Good boy," She spoke, leaping up and sitting on landing on his shoulder, bending down, and then sitting comfortably on his soft, furry shoulder. "So, Ms. Zolaf, how long until this creature, your... creator, comes back?"
    Maria Zaroff
    Maria Zaroff

I'm Important Too! I Need A Medic! [EVENT] Club Newgrounds - Page 3 Empty
    I wouldnt trust her... not at all.

Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : C
    Level : 53
    Experience : 13080

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Maria Zaroff
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Book of Pandora

Post by Maria Zaroff Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:54 pm

"So you're a Spirit-Born, hmm?" The man muttered to himself. Maria's eyes focused on his. "That means you're immortal, an original inhabitant of this bizarre world. You've already confirmed that you're related to the ruler of the world, which would cement these theories." Maria's lips pointed to that of a smirk. He was a scholar of sorts. "Correct." She said nonchalantly, her face unreadable. "Although your research has a fault." She was never born nor raised in the land of spirits. Maria had been taught by Kaseki himself. One was never born it, but "taught" it. How? No one outside herself or Kaseki would know.  "I'd love to delve deeper into what exactly sets you apart from the average human, but I'll save that for another time." Maria's eyes held amusement to them. "No." she said simply. "My secrets are my own. How a Spirit-Born works, well, you may never learn." Her lips curved to a sweet smile, taunting him, although words were sinister and confident. Why would he never learn? She was the only of her kind in Pandora and the outside world. He held no purpose to her therefore why would she discuss matters as delicate as hers with him? The matter was dropped at the man continued, "As for your questions," Venser continued, "My story is complicated. I am not a Pandoran, nor a resident of any 'Kingdom'. I do have loyalties on this world, yes, but only for the sake of repaying debts. I seek the Starfalls to regain something important of mine that was lost, but my desires will have no effect on this world." He glanced around at everybody present, formulating his next words. "I do not know what desires you may have, but I hold no ill will against any of you; my only request is that I am not treated as a pawn in some game, like our 'ruler' seems to be doing." Maria snickered. That man had much to learn.  "So he chose his daughter, and monsiour complicated." The girl, Lilinette, said out of the blue. She let out a sigh, and turned around. "Well, I see this is going to be an interesting little venture." She glanced down at the feline she had brought with her and muttered to herself. A rumble then came from below ground, bringing forth a mutt. A golem. She sat upon the shoulders of the beast and turned her attention to her. ""So, Ms. Zolaf, how long until this creature, your... creator, comes back?" The assassin snickered.  "Ms. Lilinette, for starters, you must pay better attention. It is Zaroff. A name you must never forget. Heh." She was in a place full of mortals whose minds were equally alike. They saw her as a toy or an experiment of sorts. She could see it in her eyes. Yet, they did not realize that they themselves were her pawns. She would do with them as she pleased. After all, life was but a great game of chess. "Second, " She spoke towards the girl. " Your manners need some work." The little girl amused her. Such a pitiful girl she was. "Third," Maria looked at her fingers not giving the girl any mind. She didn't deserve any. "Third, what did I say about patience? "
    Venser, Sojourner
    Venser, Sojourner

LET IT BURN! [EVENT] Club Newgrounds - Page 3 Empty

Position : Shini's Apprentice
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 6
    Experience : 130

Post by Venser, Sojourner Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:16 pm

Venser retreated to an observer's position after he finished his monologue, looking around. The Spirit-Born was mocking him, he knew; she thought he knew nothing about this world, and that he was full of himself. He may know nothing now, but that was what Venser was best at: Learning. Observing, analyzing, and constantly adapting: That was how the perfect being should act, and what Koth had been built to do. As far as Venser knew, the golem was still succeeding at it, which meant that Venser's mission had been a success. Once he was reunited with his creation, he would be able to show all of them exactly what he meant.

He listened as the woman in the body of a young girl added her own ideas, to which the Spirit-Born responded with in the same smug tone she had responded to Venser with. The former Planeswalker greatly wished that he had his old power back, if only for a second, to shut her up; he was already getting sick of her and her holier-than-thou attitude. Not that the girl was much better, but she at least put some tact behind her smugness.

With the Spirit-Born finishing her response, Venser figured that he might as well add more to the conversation. "Since it seems we'll be working together for the foreseeable future," he began, "we might as well introduce one another. My name is Venser. Yours?"
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Shocking! LET IT BURN! Shadowstep [EVENT] Club Newgrounds - Page 3 Empty

Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lilinette Q. Mido
    Primary Magic: Elemental golem creation

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:40 pm

Oh how little Lilinette cared. Letting loose a yawn, she walked over, using her umbrella and shield the world around her as she sat beneath a tree. Laelops followed her, sitting on the ground, his rocky bottom causing the terrain beneath them to shake as his butt hit the ground. "Patients, right." She responded to the girl, leaning back and yawning yet again.

"I am sorry for mispronouncing your name, Mrs. Zaroff. I could have sworn i said it right. No meaning to offend." She spoke, her words appearing true, which they were. "Oh, where are my manors," the girl spoke, looking at the man who introduced himself as Venser, "My name is Lilinette Quinzel Mido. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I reside in Urban, and you all?" She asked, stroking the fur on Laelops arm, and watching the people before her.

Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! The Giving Tree How It's Made [EVENT] Club Newgrounds - Page 3 Empty

Lineage : Amulet Coin
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 8
    Experience : 165

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lee Yao
    Primary Magic: Card-Make Magic

Post by Lee Yao Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:47 am

Lee listened to Kaseki's speech carefully but then his gaze fell on Lee. "A demon at heart, a devil in mind. Everyone has a limit. Everyone had rules." Lee's eyes narrowed to the response but let it go cause deep down... He knew he was right. Kaseki continued on with his speech by focusing his gaze on the blond girl. Once was done he turned and started to walk away. "I do not promise you the wish, but I will grant you it." He said before vanishing from sight. As the others began to mingle, Lee stuck to his own thoughts. "So the Starfalls grant wishes. How interesting. And Kaseki said he would grand us our wishes but yet doesn't promise it. What did he mean by that exactly and what is it that I should wish for?" At this point everyone else started to introduce themselves and Lee thought it would be best to rejoin the conversation.

"My name is Venser. Yours?"

"My name is Lilinette Quinzel Mido. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I reside in Urban, and you all?"

"I'm Lee Yao, but my family and friends calls me Greed."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:52 am