Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

New friends with benifits

Aoki
    Aoki

I'm Important Too! New friends with benifits Empty

Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Aoki Hatekada
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Maruchijutsu

New friends with benifits Empty New friends with benifits

Post by Aoki Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:32 pm

Today felt like any other day, Aoki woke up ate breakfast and set out for her daily training. While walking through the town plaza she decided to stop and buy some snacks to eat later. After getting the snacks she continued her walk to start training. When she arrived to her surprise there was someone else here. This surprised here because no one ever comes to this part of the village. Aoki thought to herself "what could he be doing out here." She decided to watch him and see what he was up to. Quite some time passed while watching him.
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! The Giving Tree How It's Made New friends with benifits Empty

Lineage : Amulet Coin
    Origin : De Fiore
    Class : D
    Level : 8
    Experience : 165

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lee Yao
    Primary Magic: Card-Make Magic

New friends with benifits Empty Re: New friends with benifits

Post by Lee Yao Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:58 am

Lee had just arrived at the Ninja Town and wanted to explore the city. He went to the market district of the town and saw all the sweet looking weapons they were selling along with other mundane things like food and clothing. After browsing the market district Lee went exploring around the city and ended up in some kind of training ground. There were targets set up made of logs with cut marks all over them, some training dummies and a running track. For the moment there was no one around so Lee decided to check out his own throwing skills. Lee conjured a few cards and began to throw them one at a time to see if he could it the target at 10 meters. After throwing 3 cards he went up to see how good he did. One was on the center line while the other two were on the outer line. "I should practice more often. I'm getting rusty."
    Aoki
    Aoki

Character Sheet

Post by Aoki Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:34 pm

Aoki started watching him more closely once he began to practice his techniques. While watching him she pulled out the snacks that she purchased earlier in the town plaza. When it seemed like he had finished practicing she continued into the training area believing that he would be leaving soon. She took her time heading in since she has no idea what he will do once he notices that she is here. As she got closer and closer to him she started to realize that he didn't seem human. She became more cautious and prepared for a fight in case he decides to attack.
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:01 pm

Lee noticed someone walking up behind him. He turned to find  a young girl, a ninja by the looks of her clothes. "Well who might you be?" Lee asked. "Names Lee. Is this your training ground?" He finished saying while walking up to the ninja girl with this hand out as if to give her a hand shake.
    Aoki
    Aoki

Character Sheet

Post by Aoki Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:37 pm

"Well who might you be?" Lee asked. "Names Lee. Is this your training ground?." Aoki relaxed and answered
    "my name is Aoki I put this training ground together." At first she ignored his gesture to shake hands and instead looked at the target he used. She turned her attention back to Lee "I set up my training ground here because no one ever comes to this part of town." Said Aoki. She then reached out and accepted his gesture for a hand shake and stated "you have a interesting technique."
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:18 pm

"My name is Aoki I put this training ground together. I set up my training ground here because no one ever comes to this part of town." Said Aoki. She then reached out and accepted Lee's gesture for a hand shake and stated "You have a interesting technique." Lee conjured a deck of cards right in front of her and proceed to show off his skills in a more entertaining way. The cards began to hover in the air around him and spin around his body as if they were dancing. One by one each card began to float up into the air and then came back down twirling around while doing so. After a few seconds of this Lee snapped his fingers and the cards exploded into little bits of what looked like confetti but in reality was just the cards torn apart in an instant. "Thanks for the complement. I'm new to this town and thought I do some exploring and I happened across your training grounds here. I'm sorry for any inconvenience. If your prefer I will leave now."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:57 am