Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

With Friends Like These | [Private/Velvet]

Ramos
    Ramos

Gravestone How It's Made LET IT BURN! With Friends Like These | [Private/Velvet] Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : D
    Level : 12
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ramos
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: ExQuip - Black Label

With Friends Like These | [Private/Velvet] Empty With Friends Like These | [Private/Velvet]

Post by Ramos Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:18 am

Ramos:

Another sunny afternoon in Edolas. It was around lunchtime as the streets weren't as busy as usual. "Freaks. This entire world is fill with nothing, but freaks." The young mercenary would mumble under her breath as she enter the market district of Edolas. After her lastest string of encounters in West Pandora, Ramos thought it would be better to move to a different location. A place where she hopes, nutjobs and horny monsters didn't roam free. Hopefully South Pandora would prove to be more 'normal'. If such a concept even exists in Pandora.

QB:

Walking along side Ramos was her only friend and pet QB. A young alien catgirl who has dreams of protecting the enviroment despite her cat like ways. She was the sanest being Ramos has met so far. "Nya. I told you life outside of Urban City would be different. Pandora is far more diverse than Urban City. Though I'm glad you didn't lose your...." Before QB could finish her statement, Ramos would cover QB mouth with her right hand. She wanted to forget her meeting with the shadow walker. The creature was too forward and too strange looking for Ramos tastes.

"Don't bring that up. Anyhow. Lets have a peaceful day of weapons shopping. I even buy you some extra fish." QB would eyes lit up which cause the young woman to chuckle as she patted the alien catgirl on the head. She needed a break from the madness that is Pandora.
    Velvet
    Velvet

I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! With Friends Like These | [Private/Velvet] Empty

Lineage : The Green Man
    Origin : Urban CIty
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

With Friends Like These | [Private/Velvet] Empty Re: With Friends Like These | [Private/Velvet]

Post by Velvet Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:53 am

"One Cha siu bao, please!" said the pink and brown haired young girl. Velvet stood in front of a simple food vendor, who was cooking up a delightful smelling meal out in the open on the market street. Money was exchanged, and Velvet turned round, taking a bite of her pork bun. In her hand, a simple pink parasol shaded her from the sun above. There was a giddy spring in her step as she strolled about. Pandora was quite the place, and each day there seemed to be more and more for her to see and experience.

As she took another bite of the bun, she opened her eyes, finding herself in route for a collison right with the girl soon to be known as Ramos. Velvet stopped herself early, bumping into Ramos but not sending them over. "I-I'm sorry!" she said, quickly giving a curt bow. "My deepest apologies. Are you alright?"
    Ramos
    Ramos

Gravestone How It's Made LET IT BURN! With Friends Like These | [Private/Velvet] Empty

Character Sheet

With Friends Like These | [Private/Velvet] Empty Re: With Friends Like These | [Private/Velvet]

Post by Ramos Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:50 am

Ramos needed to pay more attetion to her surrounding when she walking. Her pet would open her mouth to warn the young woman, but it was too late as Ramos felt another person bump into her. Unluck with Sam ran into her, Ramos manage to stay on her feet as she would glare at the freak who bump into her. Or Ramos would have glare if she was shock to have a normal looking girl into her and she was polite? Well the female didn't look a bit like ice cream though nothing too ou there llike talking pink goats and blue four armed shadow walkers.

The young mercenary wouldn't reply instantly as she let her eyes examine the girl more closely. Curvy figure, pretty face and normal looking for the most part. Maybe Ramos wasn't the only non-freak in Pandora! She wanted to grin, but something in the back of her mind made her think that has to be something off or strange about this girl. It was almost too good to be true.

"I'm fine, but you should watch were you're going next time. Why do beings keep bumping into me? Ugh. At least you have some manners." Ramos would sigh as she look at QB. Even if she did got hurt, her pet could heal her. QB would bow in return, having more manners than her owner.  Ramos would just shurg."Don't worry about it, Nya. Are you okay? What is your name, Miss?" The alien catgirl ask as she adjusted her skirt and look at the ice cream lady with a curious look. Wondering if ice cream lady taste like ice cream.
    Velvet
    Velvet

I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! With Friends Like These | [Private/Velvet] Empty

Post by Velvet Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:30 pm

Velvet
    Charm and Dagger
    This is where my text goes. Velvet folded up her parasol, letting it drop to her side as she gave another slight bow once more. "I am quite sorry. I was being clumby, won't happen again." Velvet straightened herself out, brushing a stray lock of brown hair from her eyes as she continued. Conversation was always nice, though with the influx of more... shaddier or odd creatures and abominations all over Pandora, Velvet quietly wondered if that would still even be the case. Velvet looked over to the smaller girl, giving her a little wave. "My name's Velvet. Velvet Adel. I'm still learning about making my way around; things sure are different outside of Urban City."

Velvet drew her attention back up to the other girl, twirling her umbrella in her off hand. "Thank you. You seem quite more civilized than the other patrons I have come across. Come, why don't we talk over a warm drink perhaps, on me. I'll even get the small one here something too!"
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:41 am

Another native from Urban City. It gave Ramos another reasons to beileve that the ice cream lady or rather Velvet was normal. While Urban City did hold it share of freaks the city was mostly fill with humans at least to Ramos knowledge. QB would be the first one to respond. "Well. We do try to be friendly and respectable. My name is QB and my owner here is Ramos. Don't mind her sour attitude. She had a rough couple of days. Nya. We shall take you up on your offer? Right Ramy~" QB would purr just a bit as she look up at her owner with sweet grin. She knew Ramos was a bit lonely and figure she wouldn't pass the chance to gain some normal friends beside her. Plus it was free! QB tail would sway every so lightly.

Ramos could feel her smile getting even wider as she nodded at her pet. A cute girl and free drink. She hope this wasn't some sort of trap. "Well. I have no reason to refuse. It be nice to chat with a fellow citizen from Urban City. I know what you going through. Pandora is quite interesting to say the least" For a lack of better term. "Lead the way? This is my first time being here." Ramos could always search for weapons later.
    Velvet
    Velvet

Post by Velvet Tue May 03, 2016 12:15 am

Velvet
    Charm and Dagger
    Velvet waves off the remark of the smaller one, saying, "Oh it's no worries at all. If your days have been anything like mine, i'd totally understand your quarrels. Thinks can become quite hectic through these parts. Come, there's a wonderful tea shop not too far from here. Their boba tea is just divine!" Velvet motioned for the two to follow her, her parasol hung above her head as she strolled off...

It was not far at all, a few turns and a decent stride down a straight until they came to an oriental-like tea shop. Ducking under, the smell of assorted drinks bombards the senses, as patrons talk among eachother and sip their warm beverages. Velvet takes up a seat at a table, a server telling them to hold one moment as they take off to gather a few more orders. "So why don't you two tell me of yourselves. Surely you both must have seen some pretty amazing things!"
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Wed May 04, 2016 3:11 am

During the short trip to the tea shop, Ramos remain slient as she walk beside Velvet. A strange name in sense since Velvet reminded Ramos of red and Velvet as a bowl of mix ice cream. The place where they arrived at was much fancier and safer than to what Ramos is use too. The young mercenary and her pet would take their seats as well. QB would sit down to the left of Velvet and Ramos would sit towards her right, their seating arrangement looking like a triangle . "Much better than the shady bars. I'm glad smoking isn't allowed. I find us something, Ramos." QB would comment as she would look at the menu.

Ramos held back a fit of laughter as she settle for a small frown."Well Amazing wouldn't be the word I use to describle some of the sights I seen. I'm nothing more than a simple mercenary and QB is like my manager of sorts. Primary based in Urban City, but we have expanded our area of operations to other cities of Pandora. Most of them at least. " Ramos would lean back in her seat as she gance between the two women. "Sure, looking for articrafts in a pace infested with zombies is fun, but for every zombie you bring down, four more seem to takes it place."
    Velvet
    Velvet

Post by Velvet Thu May 05, 2016 12:49 am

Velvet
    Charm and Dagger
    Velvet listened with rapt attention, nodding at regular intervals and even adding a few chuckles and giggles of her own. The waiter returned only moments after to take orders, in which Velvet ordered a red velvet boba, and the waiter would await to claim Ramos and QB's orders as well before heading along their way. "A mercenary, hunh? That must be quite the life to live! I must see your prowess one day!" Velvet set aside her umbrella onto the seat beside her, folded inwards as she crossed her legs and her arms. "I thought about mercenary work myself. There's always been something about the thrill of a fight that gets my blood pumping. Though i'm sure I have a long way to go before i'm a potent fighter." Velvet shrugged her shoulders and flicked a lock of hair out of her face. "Do you enjoy your work? Seen any crazy things out there in Pandora?"
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Fri May 06, 2016 5:03 am

Ramos held back a sigh as she heard QB order for them. "A gas of milk for me and my friend here. Don't give me that look. You know how good milk is for you." Of course out of all the drinks she order she would get milk. Ramos just shurg as the waiter look at her before walking away. "Sure, but only if you show me how talented you are in return. I reveal my hand and you reveal your hand." Even if she said she still needed some work before she could become a threat. It never hurts to gather information in case she had to put the busty chick down.

Ramos would minic Velvet movements as she flick a strand of hair away from her face. A girl who enjoys the trills of combat? Sam would be interested in Velvet tehen again. Sam look like one of those people who touch anything with two legs and a pair of breast. "I wouldn't hav expect someone with you looks to be one of the combat junkies. Combat for me is nothing more than a means to an end." Not that Ramos didn't enjoy her share of combat, but she wasn't reckless to get into pointless or unwinnable battles.

"We enjoy our work. I find Ramos contacts and jobs to do. She does them and we use some of that money to help the enviroment! She helps me with my dreams and vice versa." Ramos smile as she reach over to pat her pet on the head. "Besides the loneiless at times. The life of a mercenary is fine. Not bound to anyone or anything. Free to do whatever you want. " Ramos would then remain slient for a few seconds as thought about Velvet question. "Hmm. A sluttly shadow walker and a pink talking she goat are the craziest things I saw. Or maybe you are the strangest thing I came across. You're just so normal compare to other people and creatures I encounter. "
    Velvet
    Velvet

Post by Velvet Thu May 19, 2016 2:54 pm

Velvet
    Charm and Dagger
    Velvet let out a bit of a chuckle as the two interacted. It was quite amusing, like two sisters bickering. "I don't think 'combat junkie' would be the exact word for it. It's a way for me to hone my skills. Keep my mind and body sharp and agile. That, and it surely keeps me in decent shape. Though I have no quarrels with that. Perhaps one day a friendly spar is in order!" Velvet grinned, intertwining her fingers over the table with an affable tilt of her head.

"Those all sound pretty confusing," Velvet says, just trying to picture the denizens laid out before her, though when it turns out to be herself among those lists, the reason given makes her laugh, waving her hand and Ramos' worries away. "I could say the same about you as well. I did not even think normal was a concept that existed anymore. Though I guess I have you to thank for proving that otherwise."
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Thu May 19, 2016 4:16 pm

"To us normal folk." QB would shout out, even if one could debate that an alien catgirl was anything, but normal. The idea of a friendly spar did sounded somewhat appeaing to the young gun for hire. She could brush up on her skills, it been awhile since she went on a combat mission. Maybe it was time to do another job, but not now. "Sure. Why not? Whenever you have the time we shall spar or do whatever."  The idea of spending more time with someone like her was very appealing and it was something she didn't want to pass up. "If I have to say. You have a wonderful figure. So I take it you must be somewhat skill." A friendly compliment towards the ice cream lady.  "Right.. figure." QB would sigh as she knew her owner was mostly likely talking about the other woman's chest. "I have no idea what your taking about!"

Soon, a waiter would return to their table and hand out everyone drinks.  Ramos would pick up her glass of fresh milk and take a small sip. "So. You know I'm a mercenary, but do you have a job or title? Or are you one of those rich people who are set for life." Velvet did look like she came from a wealthy family, maybe even noble one. "Of course, Ramos means no offense. In fact one of goals in to become wealthly." QB would quickly added in just in case their was a misunderstanding.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:39 am