Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

The Soul of a Saiyan

Darkurr
    Darkurr
    Sakura VIP

Shadowstep LET IT BURN! The Soul of a Saiyan Empty

Lineage : Byakko, The White Tiger
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : A
    Level : 52
    Experience : 10535

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Darkurr
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Shadow Weilding

The Soul of a Saiyan Empty The Soul of a Saiyan

Post by Darkurr Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:37 am

The Soul of a Saiyan Corner10

It was a fateful night as always. The eternal darkness gave no way. It was the blessing and curse of this kingdom. Dakurr looked up at the stars, thinking about the man that made the wish. "A life under the stars." Darkurr said. He held his new weapon and tool in his hands. It was sword... but not any sword, a Keyblade. It was true, he was from Urban City, but he felt like this Kingdom of Kai was his real home. He and the great wish-maker, were both children of the night and shadows. It was only fitting that he would obtain the power.

He had no desires to mold into another one of the Legion's wars with the Agency, however he fully supported them. He never really cared about such political things. Darkurr was born to protect. And this time, rather than protecting a city that would have long cast away Darkurr, he was going to protect this new kingdom. "I wonder if my restaurant will still go along fine if I'm all the way out here..." Darkurr thought aloud, "Maybe I should open another one here..."

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:01 pm