Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Organization Shop [OFFICIAL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

Post by Kaseki Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:57 pm

Shane wrote:
    Kodai wrote:
    Shane wrote:Organization: Blood Horizon
    Expansion: Country Sized Expansion
    Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/320344614483656705/384616053566603264/Amazing_Fantasy_Sunset_freecomputerdesktopwallpaper_1280.jpg
    Name: 血液国 - Ketsueki Kuni
    Information: Blood Country- A beautiful country ruled by an iron fisted queen. Covered in mountains and known for it's spectacular beauty and bountiful mining, this country is very rich.

English titles only.

Knowing this, would you still like this for 1mil? You may have 2 bios, as it is a country, I can add one within the guild section, and one on the site as a public section, if you so wish.

Or one on site, privately only accessible to your org.

There's a reason why I put the romaji characters there, Kase. Lol. Call it Ketsueki Kuni if that's allowed, call it Blood Country if it isn't.  

But Yeah, the 2 bios is is ideal. That would be the public bio. The guild bio would be such:

Ketsueki Kuni, the country ruled and owned by the guild. Covered in vast mountain ranges and beautiful coasts, it is the ideal place for the guild to carry out it's operations.

Organization Shop [OFFICIAL] - Page 3 Cya9

Section : http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/f32-de-fiore (Public/ Fiore)
    Bio : A beautiful country ruled by an iron fisted queen. Covered in mountains and known for it's spectacular beauty and bountiful mining, this country is very rich.

Section : http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/f165-blood-horizon (Private / Guild)
    Bio : Ketsueki Kuni, the country ruled and owned by the guild. Covered in vast mountain ranges and beautiful coasts, it is the ideal place for the guild to carry out it's operations.

Is this alright? I'll add the section after this, and IC you will have bought a country, or that of the country that was previously owned in other realm plot-wise is now absorbed by Pandora. Whatever plot you wanna go with this. lol
    (Throw in desk when you have replied, as I may miss this in my notifs.)
    Shane
    Shane
    Sakura VIP

LET IT BURN! The Water Within I'm Important Too! Organization Shop [OFFICIAL] - Page 3 Empty
    The Elemental

Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 24
    Class : C
    Level : 68
    Experience : 56125

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shane Mystic
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Runic Release

Post by Shane Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:49 am

Kaseki wrote:
    Shane wrote:
    Kodai wrote:
    Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/320344614483656705/384616053566603264/Amazing_Fantasy_Sunset_freecomputerdesktopwallpaper_1280.jpg
    Information: Blood Country- A beautiful country ruled by an iron fisted queen. Covered in mountains and known for it's spectacular beauty and bountiful mining, this country is very rich.

English titles only.

Knowing this, would you still like this for 1mil? You may have 2 bios, as it is a country, I can add one within the guild section, and one on the site as a public section, if you so wish.

There's a reason why I put the romaji characters there, Kase. Lol. Call it Ketsueki Kuni if that's allowed, call it Blood Country if it isn't.  

But Yeah, the 2 bios is is ideal. That would be the public bio. The guild bio would be such:

Ketsueki Kuni, the country ruled and owned by the guild. Covered in vast mountain ranges and beautiful coasts, it is the ideal place for the guild to carry out it's operations.

Bio : A beautiful country ruled by an iron fisted queen. Covered in mountains and known for it's spectacular beauty and bountiful mining, this country is very rich.

Bio : Ketsueki Kuni, the country ruled and owned by the guild. Covered in vast mountain ranges and beautiful coasts, it is the ideal place for the guild to carry out it's operations.

Is this alright? I'll add the section after this, and IC you will have bought a country, or that of the country that was previously owned in other realm plot-wise is now absorbed by Pandora. Whatever plot you wanna go with this. lol

Yeah yeah this is fine
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:24 pm

Shane wrote:
    Kaseki wrote:
    Shane wrote:
    Kodai wrote:

English titles only.

Yeah yeah this is fine
    Added, please review your new sections
    PhoenixRises101
    PhoenixRises101
    Magikarp VIP

LET IT BURN! THIS IS MADNESS! I Need A Medic! Gravestone

Sacred Shards : 11
    Level : 50
    Experience : 6025

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic:

Post by PhoenixRises101 Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:48 pm

Purchasing an Organization
    Organization Name: Hell Fire
    Organization Location: Urban City - Gotham
    Organization Founder: Bea T. Blakc
    Organization Alignment: Dark
    Brief History: Established in a world lost to the ages, the guild was created by worshipers of the Phoenix, god of Chaos, Life, and Death. Upon seeing creation flourish and disappear from the land as was decreed by the universe’s creator, they, too, saw it upon themselves to take on the task. Following the path of assassins, they quickly ranked reputation before they abruptly disappeared from the world’s eye. Now, centuries later, the once famous Pryde clan has risen from the ashes and become a beacon to those that follow the dark paths. All are welcome but only few ever obtain the chance to venture in.

To put it lightly. the guild believes that it is their god-given right to rule and govern the world as they see fit. They believe that the only true freedom and order is found within the walls of Hell Fire. Their goal is to polish their skills and work amidst the shadows as they await the right time for their debut upon the world. For now, Hell Fire is known as the Mafia of Gotham City and specialize in bounty hunting, assassinations, and intel gathering. They are also known for their expertise in the occult.
    Organization Goals: The guild focuses on running Gotham as its reigning force as well as creating a large collection of dark mages to have at their disposal. Rumors anticipate a cleansing of sorts but no one knows of what for or for whom.
    Will: Left to Rot; Will amend as time goes on. Leader will be appointed ahead of time if leave is planned.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:51 pm

PhoenixRises101 wrote:Purchasing an Organization
    Brief History: Established in a world lost to the ages, the guild was created by worshipers of the Phoenix, god of Chaos, Life, and Death. Upon seeing creation flourish and disappear from the land as was decreed by the universe’s creator, they, too, saw it upon themselves to take on the task. Following the path of assassins, they quickly ranked reputation before they abruptly disappeared from the world’s eye. Now, centuries later, the once famous Pryde clan has risen from the ashes and become a beacon to those that follow the dark paths. All are welcome but only few ever obtain the chance to venture in.

To put it lightly. the guild believes that it is their god-given right to rule and govern the world as they see fit. They believe that the only true freedom and order is found within the walls of Hell Fire. Their goal is to polish their skills and work amidst the shadows as they await the right time for their debut upon the world. For now, Hell Fire is known as the Mafia of Gotham City and specialize in bounty hunting, assassinations, and intel gathering. They are also known for their expertise in the occult.
    Organization Goals: The guild focuses on running Gotham as its reigning force as well as creating a large collection of dark mages to have at their disposal. Rumors anticipate a cleansing of sorts but no one knows of what for or for whom.
    Will: Left to Rot; Will amend as time goes on. Leader will be appointed ahead of time if leave is planned.
    color and icon?
    PhoenixRises101
    PhoenixRises101
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by PhoenixRises101 Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:07 pm

um... um... this (ff3300; preferred) or this (ff0033). If they prove to be too dark or something, any variation between red and orange works as well.

as per the logo, if any of these works, I'll take it. If it doesn't adjust nicely, I'll send you a different one
    - https://i.pinimg.com/236x/7b/78/06/7b7806b2f03ec8a8e79b2efe57498477--studio-logo-tattoo-studio.jpg

- https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e1/Phoenix1_logo.png/220px-Phoenix1_logo.png
    Kodai
    Kodai

I'm Important Too! Organization Shop [OFFICIAL] - Page 3 Empty

Sacred Shards : 7
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Post by Kodai Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:08 pm

PhoenixRises101 wrote:Purchasing an Organization

All that is left, is the base, I need 1-2 pieces of art to use as the section art, after this is added, the org will be completed, and you funds will be deducted.
    PhoenixRises101
    PhoenixRises101
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by PhoenixRises101 Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:17 am

@Kodai sorry it took so long, Here is the art:
    - http://www.pizzatrente.com/wp-content/uploads/s-s-media-cache-ak0-pinimg-736x-0d-eb-88-dark-fantasy-art.jpg (preferred)
    - https://clip2art.com/images/fortress-clipart-dark-castle-3.jpg
    Ruby Snow
    Ruby Snow
    Krillin VIP

Ooh Shiny! Shadowstep Runs With The Wind THIS IS MADNESS!
    The Fae

Lineage : Voice of God
    Sacred Shards : 47
    Class : B
    Level : 52
    Experience : 12805

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ruby Snow
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Light God Slayer

Post by Ruby Snow Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:47 pm

Organization: Majestic Majesty
    Expansion: Castle Expansion
    Image:

Organization Shop [OFFICIAL] - Page 3 W1FR9vc

Name: Silver Wisp Castle
    Information: Silver Wisp is the Guild Castle of Majestic Majesty. The White stone walls and bright appearance Radiates a strong sense of Hope and strength. The Castle is a symbol of peace and light in these dark times, It also acts as a place to register for the Majestic Majesty Guild.
    Dregon
    Dregon
    Admin

I'm Important Too! Organization Shop [OFFICIAL] - Page 3 Empty
    -

Lineage : Fence Master
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : S
    Level : 69
    Experience : 59070

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Dregon
    Primary Magic:

Post by Dregon Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:10 am

PhoenixRises101 wrote:@Kodai sorry it took so long, Here is the art:
    - http://www.pizzatrente.com/wp-content/uploads/s-s-media-cache-ak0-pinimg-736x-0d-eb-88-dark-fantasy-art.jpg (preferred)
    - https://clip2art.com/images/fortress-clipart-dark-castle-3.jpg
    approved,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:23 pm