Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Frozen World [Social, private]

Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! I'm Important Too! Ooh Shiny! Frozen World [Social, private] Empty
    God of (Sexual) Freedom & Chaos

Lineage : Hand of Chaos
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 4
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1520

Frozen World [Social, private] Empty Frozen World [Social, private]

Post by Chaostothemax Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:12 pm

After a good few hours of drifting on the wind, Alexei found himself being pushed into the side of a frozen mountaintop. Seems like as good a place as any to stop, the God mused, returning his weight to normal and sinking into the lightly packed snow. He got up quickly, brushing the snow off of his sleeves; although the cold could not kill him in his Godly state, it could still damage him, and was still rather unpleasant. Looking upwards, Alexei began to climb the mountain through the light blizzard that was raging, figuring he'd be able to plot his next course of action from there.

--

It was a few more hours before Alexei reached the top, shivering and cursing the cold. It had been a much longer trip than he had anticipated; the top of the mountain was absurdly high, reaching over even the frosted clouds that were pouring snow further below. As he watched the clouds, Alexei realized that he wouldn't be able to see much from here; the snowstorm clouds were covering every inch of the sky within sight, preventing Alexei from making his way down safely. The wind was very weak here as well; even if he was to lower his weight, he wouldn't be able to take off like he had earlier. Until the storm blew over, he was trapped.

Sighing, Alexei took a seat on an area that was less snow-covered than the rest; if he was going to be here a while, he might as well be at least somewhat comfortable. He took in his tranquil surroundings, scowling; if it weren't for the biting temperatures below (windchill was a bitch), he would have spent his time down there instead of here. This place was much too calm for his tastes; it was tranquil and unmoving, not unlike the rest of Pandora. That was what Alexei was here to change, however. Soon, Pandora would be a world of constant change, just as Alexei dreamed of it.

The God of Chaos lay down in the snow, staring at the blue sky and waiting for his chance.
    Darkurr
    Darkurr
    Sakura VIP

Shadowstep LET IT BURN! Frozen World [Social, private] Empty

Lineage : Byakko, The White Tiger
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : A
    Level : 52
    Experience : 10535

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Darkurr
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Shadow Weilding

Frozen World [Social, private] Empty Re: Frozen World [Social, private]

Post by Darkurr Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:20 pm

"How interesting."

The voice came from the snow itself, almost as if it was alive. But anyone would know better, know didn't talk, but snowmen did. Darkurr sat up, emerging from the snow. He had been laying there for only god knows how long. He was dressed, as opposed to his usual shirtlessness. He was coated in a sheet of snow, and it built up all over his helmet. "To make it up here, you must have a flying power, or you must be a god. Seeing as you smell of plants, I assume you have met Kaseki. And he knows no flyers without wings, so you must be god." Darkurr's method of deduction made no sense, almost as it was just a lump of haphazard information. He always did seem to reach conclusions that made no sense. He moved a bit, to lift his arms. He rested his new weapon in his lap.

From atop that mountain he could see over the Kingdom of Kai. He always thought about what he needed to do, and he never found an answer.
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! I'm Important Too! Ooh Shiny! Frozen World [Social, private] Empty

Post by Chaostothemax Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:31 pm

Alexei raised an eyebrow when Darkurr appeared out of the snow, but didn't react otherwise; he'd seen stranger things in his travels. What did surprise him, though, was that the...man? Being? deduced that he was a God within seconds. Whoever they were, they were certainly capable, with intelligence but not necessarily sanity.

Just the way Alexei liked them.

He watched the man(?) carefully, addressing him slowly not because he didn't think the other would understand, but because he wanted to get his words exactly right. "I do know Kaseki," he began, "And you are right to assume that I am a sort of higher being. If you want me to tell you, however, you must answer my question." He took a deep breath before asking. "What do you think about Pandora as it is now? Exciting? Boring? Somewhere in between?" He wasn't sure why he was asking a random person this, but then again, he certainly wasn't just any person; he had made it up here, after all.
    Darkurr
    Darkurr
    Sakura VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Darkurr Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:55 pm

Darkurr held onto the Keyblade, Saiyan's Soul in this thought. How did he feel about Pandora? "In Urban City born and raised, In the Legion of Neutrals was where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool, And messin' with Nameless, that dead fool. When a couple of guys who were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my friend got scared, he said 'You're movin' out the city, and I don't care where.'"

Darkurr said it with a serious look on his face, if he face could be shown. He didn't really care for Pandora, but his own ideals. He wanted to world to be peaceful, but he never knew how to bring about the peace. The Keyblade he held was an end-all to wars, he knew that. But he didn't even want the power. He wanted a world full of peace, without war. And maybe creating a new organization was his solution...
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:11 pm

Alexei listened with a mixture of curiosity and mirth to Darkurr's story; it was strangely familiar, but new to him at the same time. When he had finished, Alexei smiled and responded calmly. "Good answer," he said softly, "Even if you didn't answer the question." He looked out onto the snowy mountaintop and the sterile sky, continuing. "It's things like that that keep Pandora as sterile as this peak. A bit of chaos happens, and everybody throws up in arms, retreating to their little fortresses of solitude and xenophobia." He turned back to Darkurr, admiring his conversation partner's weapon for a bit before speaking again.
    "That's where I come in. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance; my name is Alexei Sarona, God of Chaos and Freedom." He stood up, staring out into the distance. "My job here is to shatter Pandora's fortresses of solitude. With Kaseki's blessing," he continued, a little venom evident in his tone at the mention of Kaseki, "I'm going to force Pandora to unite. And the best way to do that," He finished as he turned back to Darkurr, "is to have them face a force they cannot fight alone."
    Alexei gestured to Darkurr's Keyblade as he continued. "Your weapon marks you as a man of high standing in whatever land you now find yourself," the God of Chaos remarked. "My question now is this: When the time comes, will you assist me? Will you help to rally Pandora against the threat?" He stared into Darkurr's eye slots on the mask with his own, softly glowing violet eyes, waiting for a response.
    Darkurr
    Darkurr
    Sakura VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Darkurr Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:24 pm

Darkurrs spaces out as he watched the snow lightly fall. He hadn't seen snow often, only in Frostbite Falls. He had asked Kaseki what it was like to freeze to death, and he created the place. He was amused with the white blanket, and the very sensation that it gave him. "...Ice..." he muttered, still not frozen. He snapped to it, only to catch the end of the god's conversation. "Kai is at war with no one. For we have no organizations within us. The ninjas, and those in the great city see us as a friend, and the other places barely know of our existence. I plan to keep it that way. In time, the pieces of anarchy will fall, and this world will soon find order. I have no enemies, and I have no allies." He turned to the man, "The only threat I ever fought against, is the very one you claimed to be blessed by," Darkurr rose, with his grasp of the weapon as tight as ever, "Kodai destroys, and Kaseki creates."
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:58 pm

Alexei frowned at Darkurr's response; this was most definitely not what he had expected. Still, he had no intention of angering somebody with a Kingdom Key, so he would have to bear it for now. "I see," he muttered, trying rather hard not to let his disappointment show. "Well, if you change your mind, send word around that you want to reach Saron. I'll know what you mean, and I'll find you." Looking around, Alexei noticed that the clouds were finally starting to disperse. It was probably time to go; as much as Alexei wanted to try and convince his companion to assist him in his quest, pushing it further probably wasn't the wisest idea. Instead, he turned to Darkurr and bowed gratefully. "Regardless of our disagreement, I thank you for keeping me company on this peak," he said softly before turning to the peak's edge. "I'm sure we'll meet again some day." He leapt off of the cliff, falling halfway to the ground below before reducing his weight once again; almost immediately, the wind sent him careening off again, away from the mountain. He turned and waved goodbye to Darkurr as his figure got smaller and smaller, eventually vanishing.
    Darkurr
    Darkurr
    Sakura VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Darkurr Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:48 am

Darkurr watched as the man leaped into nothing, and drifted into the wind. "Ah, but you fail to see, that I agree." He looked over to his kingdom once more, thinking about what to do with it. He could start to reconstruct cities, he could send the world on missions. He could do anything, yet, he chose nothing. He admired his new land, it didn't have too many people of power any more. It was just a small kingdom full of potential. "See you around, Snowflake." Darkurr said softly. That was his name for the god, Snowflake.

Someone so cold, with dreams so beautiful.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:03 am