Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Demon Turned Hero

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel
    Sakura VIP

Shadowstep Demon Turned Hero Empty

Lineage : Huanglong, the Golden Dragon
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 227

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Axilmeus Steel
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

Demon Turned Hero Empty Demon Turned Hero

Post by Axilmeus Steel Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:55 am

A young man with purple hair paused at the bay. His tears fell softly, hitting the water and sending ripples towards the ocean. Face turned towards the sky, he shouted, "Why! Why is it that I was born the way I was and yet my father hate me for it? I didn't know! I'm lost, I have no experience with this world... I did not mean to cause the harm I did, I did not mean to do the thing I did, but they would have been accepted where I come from, and now... I'm here crying out to gods and demons alike. PLEASE SEND ME REDEMPTION!" he broke down once more. The other day he had made contact with his father, but it ended with the elder demon scolding him for causing chaos in the human realm. Now the demon slayer had no sense of self. He didn't know what to do. It was possible that if he didn't receive any guidance now, his days as a mage would be over, and he'd retreat to solitude forever. Luckily someone approached...
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! Demon Turned Hero Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Demon Turned Hero Empty Re: Demon Turned Hero

Post by Fetus Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:28 am

"You have no idea where you are... do you?" It was a curious and slyish tone. If Axil was to turn and trace the location of the sound, he would find himself looking down. It was a creature with tan fur with brown in some places. He wore an interesting outfit, something that seemed to be made for dolls, or small pets. "Gods and Demons aren't allowed here." He peered at the man with curious eyes. His sentence wasn't fully true, so he corrected himself, "At least, not the big ones." He walked over to the demon and plopped to the ground beside him. "The name's Teemo. I take it you aren't from around here."
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel
    Sakura VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Axilmeus Steel Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:37 am

Axil looked up, or rather down at the strange creature. "I'm sorry you saw me like that I--- I am from here in a way. I was born in De Fiore, but I lived somewhere else for a long time. I only came back very recently but... things aren't..." he looked away and then began to walk off, "I'm sorry Teemo, forget that you ever saw this. I didn't mean to act like this in front of others. Perhaps another time would be best, I'm not really in a talking mood right now..." he said softly as he made his way to no where in particular. Thoughts began racing in his mind. Who was this creature, and why did he act as if he knew so much about demons and gods? It didn't make any sense to the slayer, he just wanted to be left alone. That's what he thought at least. In reality, what he needed was something to reach out to him. A saving grace. People who could help him feel like he was meant to be, but what could do that? He didn't know, and that's why he didn't seek it.
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:07 pm

"Demon." Teemo said. He looked at the man and picked him piece by piece. He looked noble, and therefore was of the most evil, or the most angelic. Seeing as he said god before demon, let Teemo to that conclusion. He had to be a demon. But of what kind? He remembered some of the other creatures he met, maybe he could be an android, or a spirit? "This place was created as a division between the upper and lower realm. This place is watched by the darkest of angels, and most heroic of demons." Teemo thought of something to catch the man's attention. There was something about him that he had to find out. Then it hit him...

"Have your heard about the Demon of Life?"
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel
    Sakura VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Axilmeus Steel Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:21 pm

He talks to me as if he expects me to be ignorant to the realms. I was born in De Fiore, but that place I was raised, in the demon realm, I know every piece of it. My adoptive father was the king of all darkness demons. I'm tired of this animals ramblings," he thought to himself. He was about to take off in a flash of darkness when Teemo said something interesting. Turning around he shook his head, "I've heard of many demons. Despite being human, I've met many demons in fact, but never have I encountered one who claimed to preside over life. Why do you ask?" he was still curious as to who this creature was. Perhaps there was some reason to their encounter...
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:14 pm

Teemo smiled, "Welcome to Pandora." He looked at the demon with a grin on his face. For once, he was useful, and not in the shadow of the Samurai Ninken, the leader of Mermaid Tail. He was Teemo, The Wise... today at least. "This is not the world you think it is, Fiore, and other "realms" exist here now." He wanted to tell his tale without interruption. but knowing that his master was at a dinner with the creator... well that made him feel a little bit more important to the world. "This world was given to the Demon of Life by the great gods and the largest of demons. This place, I'm sure your familiar with..." He waited for the dramatic effect. It was really all he had to this small bit of information, "The Plane of Oblivion."

Teemo giggled at his words, perhaps he could be a wise storyteller one day. He was in a league of his own now. He would be a legend, "Oh, he's the son of the Angel Of Death... hence the opposing title... Thing."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:33 pm