Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

The Hidden Tree Among the Hidden Leaf

Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! The Hidden Tree Among the Hidden Leaf Empty
    Kuraikage

Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

The Hidden Tree Among the Hidden Leaf Empty The Hidden Tree Among the Hidden Leaf

Post by Shini Chikai Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:02 pm

The Hidden Tree Among the Hidden Leaf Konoha10

Shini sat at the edge of the cliff, her legs dangling over the edge. She looked over her great city with a smile on her face. Everything seemed to go perfect since she met the man with a colorless name. In fact, the world never seemed so beautiful. The trees began to blossom as did the flowers all over the city. It was full of life. She leaned back and set her hands to the ground, looking over the city still. "I never thanked you." Her smiled faded away. Sorrow built in her heart, but she released it shortly after, "..For everything." It was like being reunited with an old friend, someone who you loved. It was perfect... but it was something more. He wasn't just a friend. "Thank you for always saving me." She said to him. She knew he was listening, even if he didn't speak a word. He wasn't a friend to her, he was her family. "And thank you for taking time out to help me." She watched the figure from the corner of her eye. She couldn't face him. It would lead her to cry again. So she looked over her city with a smile, and joy in her eyes. Today was going to be a great day.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

The Hidden Tree Among the Hidden Leaf Empty Re: The Hidden Tree Among the Hidden Leaf

Post by Kaseki Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:11 pm

The sun was above them, just a fraction behind them. His tall stature cast a long shadow over the city. His cloak as dark as night, even at daybreak. His hands folded and rested in-front of him. His sword's tip burrowed into the ground and his hands rested on the opposing end. His eyes cast over the same city that once cast him away. He let go of his emotions for this moment. Something wanted to destroy the city, while the other half wanted to build the tallest walls to protect it. It was not a conflict of interest, but of desires. He hated the village, but he loved every soul that resided in it. "No," his voice cold and ageless, yet you could tell it reached the ends of time, "You saved yourself. I was merely an observer." His eyes split in color, his right a blood red glow, and the other a heavenly lavender light. Beneath the lights was a pair of eyes created by the very creature that carried them. He was not ever supposed to exist, a being that was cast not into darkness, but the light. "He seems like a god man," Kaseki said to his friend, "But there's no way he tells better jokes than me." He let out a short and single laugh, his eyes fixated on the Hokage's Former tower. He had already contacted the beasts. They were to arrive any minute.
    Gray
    Gray

I'm Important Too! The Hidden Tree Among the Hidden Leaf Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : Sharingan
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 10
    Experience : 215

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Gray (NOT Gay.. geez. peeps nowadays. what is wrong with them? =.=)
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: some awesome jutsu shit

The Hidden Tree Among the Hidden Leaf Empty Re: The Hidden Tree Among the Hidden Leaf

Post by Gray Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:20 pm

"Ah damn!" Gray rushed through the streets of the village. He was late, again. The alarm clock did not work; contrary to the other days, it was not shouting like crazy to wake the man up from his sleep. A slice of bread was inbetween his lips, secured tightly as he ran. "Shini's going to be mad.." Sighing internally, Gray avoided some obstacles as he ran, looking like a freerunner.

Then there it was, an old woman needing help with her things. Gray stopped running, sighing. "Well.. Shini can wait." Gray went and helped the old woman, which took approximately half an hour.

"Thank you, young man." "Yeah you're welcome!" Gray waved goodbye, smiling as he went back to running to the designated place of the day. Today he would be heading towards the cliff, where Shini would be waiting.

Gray panted, catching his breaths after running for about 20 minutes straight.

"Damn. I'm sorry for being late." He let out his carefree chuckle, scratching his head at the.. two people?
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! The Hidden Tree Among the Hidden Leaf Empty
    Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:26 pm

Shini turned around at the voice. It seemed like she just sat down, and now it began. She smiled and got up. "Gray!" She said surprised. She got up from her seat to approach him. She almost ran towards him with open arms, hoping for a hug. She would have all the time in the world to explain her guest, but now... right now she wanted to live in her moment. She didn't want to thing about the world. She just wanted his embrace.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:34 pm

Kaseki's pose remained the same. He stood erect, leaning on his tool. That weapon alone could destroy the seven swords. That weapon wielded by its' master could destroy any of the tailed beasts. But he never made the step in that direction. Kaseki gazed over his memories in the view he intook of the village. Some people stopped to look at him, his figure blocking their sun. He was just a silhouette to them. He was without a name, without a face... he was just a mystery. He was a shadow.

He continued to look into his past, viewing the Ramen Shop his traitorous teach took him and his team. He looked at the bathhouse that he seemed enjoy without the urge to look over the wall. He viewed the large tree and the building that wrapped around it. That was his old home. That was the first Yamigakure. And he was the Kuraikage. But times have changed. He no longer held the desire to command a city. His on;y goal was to protect a realm. He did not turn, he did not speak. His mind was flooded with his past. Something that even after a million years... would still find its' way back to him.
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Gray (NOT Gay.. geez. peeps nowadays. what is wrong with them? =.=)

Post by Gray Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:45 pm

Shini rushed to him, Gray quite surprised. He did, however, comply to Shini's desire for the moment. He opened his arms, embracing Shini in a hug. She looked like she needed to do so; perhaps she still have things to let go of? Shrugging, Gray looked at the other man. He had this bad ass looking weapon, and he looked cool himself. The man kept quiet, not speaking, not turning. It was like Gray was not there, and that Shini was doing nothing.

Gray gave a pat on the Kuraikage's back, and kissed her by the forehead. Eventhough Gray already let Shini go from the hug, he still had one hand on her waist, which he pulled the Kuraikage close next to him by.

"Yo." Gray lifted his free hand, greeting the other man.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:22 pm

Shini giggled as Gray pulled her in and held her close. It was more than she could have asked for. He even topped it off with a kiss.. but on her forehead. She released and turned around, only to have him pull her to his side. She blushed as he ran her hand behind her ear, tucking her hair behind it. "This is ...Kuraikage" She said, pointing at the man with an open palm. "He's... going to help us." Those words burned and etched themselves into her heart. Help.... Us... yes. She was always being helped. This time was no different.

She still needed help
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:39 pm

Kaseki broke his bond with his past to tune in on the voice. He had no need to turn to see the face of the man. His eye allowed him to do everything. Don't mind them, they're always late. Kaseki said, "I hope you will care for her just as I did years ago." Kaseki spoke harshly, speaking of a past that remained in the unknown. He slid his left hand off the handle to his side, and his right went directly to the grip. His fist removed the edge from the dirt, making a sound as it did so. Almost like steel rubbing against rock. He lifted the blade, the end facing the opposite end. He held the sword backwards, its edge rubbing against his arm. It appeared to weigh a ton, yet He showed no pain. His eyes glare directly through the man. The dual lights still remained the same color, and his Mojingan revealed. "I'm glad you could all make it." Kaseki said with a smile. He flicked and spun the sword in just his fingertips, flipping the sword around the other way, and resting on his shoulder, "Two humans, 9 tailed beast, and me."

"Kaseki, get on with it." said Gyuki. The other beasts nodded in agreement.

"The only way you will survive, is by entering the body of a creature once more." Kaseki spoke, He lifted his blade of his body to point at the human. "This is the next Jinjuriki. Who will be brave one to take him on?" Kaseki chuckled. "Take your pick... Gray."

The Hidden Tree Among the Hidden Leaf All_th10
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet

Post by Gray Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:57 pm

“He is.. the Kuraikage?” Gray tilted his head in confusion, but shrugged. Maybe something happened in the past between the two that Shini had yet to share with him. Or maybe something happened that Gray should not know about. Whatever it was, Gray decided to let Shini and the man himself decide whether to make it a shareable story or not. Looking at Shini, Gray gave her a poke on the shoulder, demanding explanations later, but still with hints of the intention to joke.

Back to the man, he said something about ‘them’ being late. Who were this ‘them’? Gray shrugged. But then again, Gray could say nothing but nod promisingly, making taking care of the beautiful redhead his main task.

Then, it happened. 9. Yes. 9 of them. All of the beasts. Right there. In front of the three. The man looked relaxed, however, contrary to Gray himself. He had the eyes similar to the legendary Rinnegan, but felt different in a way. The sheer strength the man radiates creeped Gray out, but not obviously. He had his sturdy stance on still, the grip on Shini’s waist loosened.

“My.. pick?” Gray looked at the man in confusion. The 9 beasts were waiting. From the looks of their faces, Gray could tell that they wanted to leave as soon as possible so bad. Gray took one step closer to the man. To the Kuraikage.

“That one.” Gray pointed to the fox. Of all the beasts, he would point to one with the most tails. “The 9 tailed fox..” Gray paused, an honest smile on his face. “..Kurama.”

It was obvious in his face. Gray had Kurama as his idol, and still was. Believing there was nothing to fear, Gray had a bold stance on.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:06 pm

Shini bowed her head, ashamed of her doings. It was true, Kaseki cared for her when no one else did. The memories of being trained to kill the one person at cared... Then she felt his touch. He poked her at those words, interrupting her thought. She knew what he meant, so she gave a short answer. It was a long tale, but that was for another time, besides, it gave her something to lure him back home. "He's like my older brother..." She said shyly, feeling that she wronged them both. She heard the footsteps of the creatures, and closed her eye to embrace them. She felt Gray's hand begin to leave her, a fear in her heart. She turned and saw them all. As soon as Gray pointed at the fox, the other's sighed in both disappointment and relief.

"I'd kill the poor boy anyways." Son Goku said before turning away, "If you need us, we'll be around." and the others turned, except for Chomei. The massive bug flew towards them, ascending into the sky. He was going to go to another kingdom for fun. He wanted to see the world. "Naruto..." She said with her head bowed. She couldn't look anyone in the eyes. Everywhere she looked as her past, and the one man that held her future, already had suspicions.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:14 pm

"He must be as foolish as Naruto." Kurama said, "You sure this won't kill him?" The fox looked at Kaseki like a friend. For whatever reason they all obeyed. Only Kaseki and the beasts would understand why. "He is much older, much more foolish, and much stronger than him." Kaseki said. He spoke of Gray from collected knowledge. Nothing escaped his castle's view. "It's a shame that Naruto wasn't even buried." Kaseki spoke, lowing his blade to the ground, "However I'm sure you'll find his chakra much more... entertaining." Kaseki pulled the blade towards his body drawing a line as he did so. The weapon stretched and drew itself into a long shape, a staff. He held it lightly as he let that fall to the ground, letting two sickles appear at the end of it. "Now I can do it as Minato did, or I can do it the way the sage can... or I can do this my way. It's completely up to you." Kaseki stared coldly, his eyes locked into the monster's eyes. He did not blink once, and his colors did not give way. It was a death stare, a death gaze... a gaze... that brought life.

"It's his funeral." Kurama said, breaking the game to observe the human, "But after all, you can bring him back to life anyways."
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet

Post by Gray Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:27 pm

As soon as he gave his answer, the beasts made their leaves. The one with the seven tails, a massive powerful bug flew over the three, leaving them as it made its way to another place via the sky. Gray turned back to Shini, looking at her, recalling the remark the gorilla like four tailed beast mentioned about how it would have killed Gray anyway. Gray knew some of the beasts just had to be rowdy, and a sweatdrop formed on his head, a bit comical in the moment. But then again, Kurama stayed, and so leaving only the four of them on the cliff.

Gray listened to the powerful man’s chat with the fox, his inner self comically hurt by the comments he told about Gray to the fox. The fox listened rather obediently; although Kurama did not show any obedience in his face, he still had this respect or some sort to the man. Maybe he was his master or some sort. Gray shrugged again, internally. He did not know much, but will probably ask Shini for answers later.

“My funeral?” Gray looked at the man and the fox. He scratched his head for a few, before setting his stance straight. As ignorant as he was, Gray was possibly a fool to be able to make that face while facing the mighty fox himself.

“I don’t know what you guys are talking about, but whatever it is,” Gray clenched his fist,

“I’m ready!”
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:33 pm

Shini looked at Kurama, then back to Kaseki. "He wasn't buried?!" She pleaded for answers. How was he not buried? She was the one that closed his casket, protecting it from harm and possession. That tag would have prevented any outside force from taking him. But then it hit her... What if it was done from the inside? What if it was sealed with another body? That casket would have been buried with the wrong body with the wrong name... but then where was Naruto? She looked over at Kurama, and looked at him in the eyes. She didn't saw a word, and nor did he. He gave a slight bow and Shini knew. Even Kurama knew.

What was the world coming to? "I'll help!" She said. She was going to protect Gray, even if it cost her her own life.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:51 pm

"Very well." Kaseki looked at Gray, and then the fox. "It takes someone very brave to do this..." Kaseki raised his scythe over his head, "... Or very foolish." Kaseki spoke true and honestly. However he had no doubts about Gray. If Shini chose him to be her adviser, then he must be a formidable vessel. Each blade dug itself into the ground, sending rocks flying as it was done. Kaseki pulled his weapon from the ground, leaving a havoc of destruction in his target. Yet... it remained a single slab of rock, a flat table looking object. However more correctly, it was an altar.

Kaseki lifted his weapon one handed over his back. It seemed to fade into the shadows as he released it from his grasp. He pointed at his creation. "Gray, you don't have anything with laying down do you?" Kaseki chuckled as Kurama passed up the couple. He walked directly to the rock slab, taking a seat above where Gray's head would be, just a yard away. "Perhaps this will help you with your jutsu." Kaseki said, "Whatever helps you, helps Shini."

Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet

Post by Gray Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:01 pm

Gray looked at Shini. She kind of freaked out when she heard about this one guy named Naruto who unfortunately did not get to be buried. Looks like this Naruto guy was someone that actually mattered to both the man and Shini herself. Surprisingly, the fox also gave an affirming nod about it when Shini looked at him. It was then Shini decided that she’d help Gray with whatever was going to happen; Gray himself did not know.

“I’ll be alright.” Gray reassured, not rejecting her help, but not accepting it either. He himself did not know what to think of. There were just too many things that they knew that Gray did not. Whatever, he decided to get the answer soon enough. Shrugging, Gray watched as the Kuraikage made an altar rose up from the ground, another display of sheer awesomeness.

“Laying down?” Gray looked at Shini, blushing awkwardly. He’d remembered those times, but shook his head comically. “This isn’t the time, dangit!” Gray told himself, walking towards the altar later.

He laid down on it, his head facing where the man was sitting. The closer he got to the man, the more he could catch gazes of his face. It was rather.. something inhuman? Gray shrugged.

“Sure.”
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:25 pm

Kaseki walked over to Gray, who now was rest on his back on his makeshift altar. He stood at the end of his feet, while Kurama laid his head on his arms to rest on the ground. Kaseki smiled, and his face shifted with it. It was a mask laid over his own. It was crafted from bone, something different that his body. The bone was an obsidian black, reflecting and absorbing light. It was like a dull metal. While his skin was a deep dark ebony black, something textured like wood, but reflective like gold. His grin lined end to end on his face, revealing every fang he had to offer to the world. He puffed out a small cloud of smoke and rose his hands in front of his chest. His hand's pointed at each other. This was where his true identity could bee seen. Kaseki's four claws looked as sharp as knives, and as thick as the claws on a crab. Only what appeared to be his little claw, the equivalent of a human's pinky, remained folded into his palm. "Now... Kaseki Technique: A Thousand Half Signs!" Kaseki said it in a loud tone, something above talking a a high volume and something below yelling. Each one his of hands made their own signs. One would make a Half-Ram while the other held a Half-Snake. They were made in such a quick succession that even as a second passed by over a hundred half-signs were made. Then he stopped and faced his palms at Gray. His thumbs were touching, and his index digit met the other. He made a triangle between his hands, "SEAL."

Kurama began to fade away into a colored mist. A black symbol appeared over Gray's body, suspended over him. The mist seemed to be sucked away in the fashion of a whirlpool into the symbol, sealing the power into Gray.

It was quick, painless, and tedious. "There," Kaseki said, dusting his hands off each other, "Now I'd recommend you get to know Kurama... after his nap." Kaseki extended his arm to the vessel to assist him up. Kaseki could feel the energy begin to fade from himself, only to have it restored shortly after.

Jutsu Used:
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Shini watched the entire event unfold. She was stunned and speechless. It happened faster than she could even react. By the time she followed Gray and reached where he lay, Kaseki already preformed his jutsu. She didn't know what to do, nor how to do it. She called out to her adviser, "Gray?" She asked wanting to know if he was alright, "How do you feel?" She was concerned for his being. She couldn't lose him, not now, not ever. Plus, it would ruin her plans. She really wanted to surprise him for congratulating him on becoming a jinjuriki.
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet

Post by Gray Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:11 pm

All he could see was white. Light beaming into his eyes. It was unknown to him where the bright light would come from, but it still blinded him. And then there was it. Pain. He could feel great pain, his eyes widened as his body took it all in. Gritting his teeth, Gray grunted loudly in agony; it felt like his nerves, his insides were all torn tissue by tissue.

"GAHH!!!!"

He fainted. But not for long.

Opening his eyes slowly, Gray saw the skies again. He was laying on the altar. The pain was gone, but he felt a surge. A surge.. of power? Gray covered his face with his palm, his other hand supporting his back as he tried getting up to a sit.

"I feel.. Fine." Gray looked at his palms, folding his fingers into fists after.

"What happened?" He turned to Shini, curious.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:18 pm

"Well if it matters not, I have a family to care for." Kaseki gave a slight bow to both Shini and the man, and gave a smile to top it off. A girl appeared from behind in from a single puff of smoke. She jumped onto Kaseki's back with a huge smile on her face. "You all done, honey?" She asked Kaseki. Kaseki turned to see her face, "Just saying good-bye to an old friend... and a new one." Kaseki looked back at the jinjuriki, "Until we meet again Gray." And just like that, they vanished. No cloud of smoke, no light.

Just... nothing.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:23 pm

Shini nodded to Kaseki as he teleported away. Seeing him with his wife made her smile. Shini ran to Gray's side lightly grasping his fists. "Kurama, you have Kurama now." She said, "Now you have all kinds of power to complete jutsu!" She said. She wanted to tell him that he could easily pass her academy, but there was no point in that anymore. She would train him privately, teaching him techniques of her clan, known to no others. She was going to help him train with Kurama. There was no point in being a Jinjuriki if you can't use the power of the beast. And she would teach him... after a celebration.
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet

Post by Gray Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:31 am

Shini took a soft hold onto his fists, reassuring him of something new.. and totally unpredictable. "Wait.. what?" Gray looked down to himself, his eyes wide open. It was something new. Something that he never expected him to be. But there he was. A man without a past, getting hold of a new power that would change his life once and for all. But the question was, will it be to the good, or will it be to the evil?

"Shini.." Gray looked at her, smiling. "I..I..!!" Wordless. Gray could not say anything; he was too delighted.

Meanwhile, in a place unknown to Gray and company..

"Now now kid.. I may be a bless for you.." Kurama grinned, laying on the ground of Gray's inside world,

"..And I may also be a curse."
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:41 am

Shini sat beside Gray, wondering how the village would react. But with her full support, the people would listen. He wasn't the Hokage, but just some random person. But to Shini, he was the world. But she knew what he had to go through. It was the same thing Kaseki went through long ago. She could give him something to use to tap into Kurama's power temporarily. It was like the enchantment on the man's cloak from her friend. It was weird to look back at the times the three of them shared. None of them knew that one of them was the Ten-Tails Jinjuriki. She lifted her hand to feel the man's cheek. She rested her palm just under his chin, with her thumb on his cheekbone. "Do you want me to stay, or are you going to come?" she asked, "I know how important it is to know the tailed beast. Kaseki sealed it so his power would leak a bit every day, almost forcing the both of you to get along." She smiled with the thought in mind, "But do you want to do that before or after our celebration?"
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet

Post by Gray Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:28 pm

Gray looked up to the skies, wandering in his thoughts. Gray had many things to think of, and was having so many questions that were yet to be answered. He needed that answer. Gray sighed. The man believed, hoped, that some of Shini's answers will have something to do with him. With from where he came from. And with what he was meant to be.

Gray sighed, looking at Shini who was sitting next to him.

"Nah. I'll get to know Kurama better myself." Gray raised an eyebrow, confused.

"What celebration?" And whatever it would be, it sounded nasty.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:35 pm

Shini grinned and reached out to his hand, trying to break his fist apart. She wiggled her fingers into his hand. She eventually gave way to it, and simply just let it be. "Well, you're may adviser and a powerful ninja now. So I thought back home we could-" She paused to look at him. Everything happened to fast. He even met the creator of the world without even realizing it. Then it occurred to her, he even resembled Death himself, yet he showed no fear. Gray was heroic in every sense. Shini sighed, "Well, I... Care." She said, forcing the words. She wanted to say more, but didn't know if the time was right. She would tell him. "I'm going to go home. When you're done doing your thing, you can come do something else at home, okay?" She got up from her seat and putted the dirt off her back side. She gave a slight bow and reluctantly turned away. She took each step slowly...

Each and every step

She stopped and turned just slightly.

And she only made 3 steps.
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet

Post by Gray Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:47 pm

"We could what?" Gray raised an eyebrow, grasping her fingers gently. He knew that Shini had something about him that she'd be thinking about all the time; only he would not want to force it out of her mouth, not now. Gray sighed, letting go of her hands as she stood up, patting the dirt off her butt. Gray only looked at her when she bowed, not saying anything. Looking somewhere else, Gray let the thoughts run through his head.

Then there she was, looking at him. Gray turned back to her, putting up a smile after a sigh.

"Geez.." Gray chuckled, "Alright alright, we'll go to your home and have some fun, okay?" Walking towards her, Gray took her hand, then pulled her next to him by the waist.

"Let's go." And they left the cliff, expecting something new from there on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:58 am