Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Hidden Among the Stars [Closed]

Xiba
    Xiba

I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! Hidden Among the Stars [Closed] Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Sol
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 30

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Xiba Della Robbia
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Animal Takeover

Hidden Among the Stars [Closed] Empty Hidden Among the Stars [Closed]

Post by Xiba Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:28 pm

The Faery lands was true to it's name, a place of mystery and suspicion hanging around each and every corner. It was a gorgeous star-filled night, the tinny orbs of light plastered all above the dark blue sky above. The land was densely populated with strange trees with ashen black bark and purple leaves with dew that glinted in the light of the full moon above. Tiny fireflies hung about in the air. There was the sound of running water somewhere off in the distance nearby, with aquatic animals like fish and frogs to be heard there as well. The grass matched the rest of the greenergy, a purple in color that was as soft as a pillow to the touch. The grass parted around each footstep perfectly, unnaturally so sometimes, but with the strong sense of magic radiating from the ground itself, it was not surprising.

A red-haired boy trecked through the landscape, a simple backpack slung over his shoulders as he pushed and crawled through the dense thicket of the magical jungles. How many days had he been traveling? Two? Four? A week? The time seemed to pass so quickly when there was no exact goal in mind. He simply kept on moving forward at a steady pace, camping and hunting the kill and grub of the land, just as he had done when he was young. Little did he know, this would be the day his life would change forever... Xiba Della Robbia as he would later be known ducked underneath a few more leaves and came out into a clearing with a beautiful pond, shallow from what it looked, but it was secluded and caught the gaze of the moon perfectly. The light appeared as a thin, almost nonexistant column of light from the pond, straight up into the sky. A few reeds were scattered here and there but... Xiba felt drawn to it for some odd reason. Like there was some tug, something pulling him close. Step by step he approached, stopping at the bank of this pond to look down into the water. It was his reflection, just as he had remembered seeing it a few days earlier. Xiba felt a sudden compulsion and acted upon it without even thinking twice; he dipped a hand into the water. It was cold, and not as shallow as he thought, but it was refreshing none the less.

Xiba...

That voice? Where did it come from?! Xiba jerked up, but he was frozen in place. His muscles were stiff and unmoving. He could not move at all.

Xiba...

He could not even blink. His heart raced as his world slowly began to tilt forward, face first into this pond. SPLASH! Xiba fell into it, his entire body submerged beneath the waters. This was no pond, it could not be, for when underneath it seemed like he was miles underneath an ocean...

To anyone wandering by, it would appear as Xiba simple stopped, staring blankly at the pond unblinking and unmoving.
    Maleficence
    Maleficence

Terraforming I'm Important Too! Hidden Among the Stars [Closed] Empty

Sacred Shards : 5
    Experience : 110

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kiara Jaeger
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Crash Magic

Hidden Among the Stars [Closed] Empty Re: Hidden Among the Stars [Closed]

Post by Maleficence Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:34 am

I’ve been practicing my magic like you always said I should do, though at times it’s a bit hard to control and I still don’t know my own strength which makes simple tasks a real pain in the ass at times, like today I broke the door of the refrigerator while trying to pour a glass of orange juice.” A soft feminine spoke as her words echoed through the silent woods but even though she had been speaking for quite some time there had never been a reply which who make one wonder who exactly she was speaking to out in the middle of the woods? Had she lost her sanity? “Without you I get really lonely at times… It’s not that I don’t have any friends, in truth not many can handle my personality, it’s just that…. I miss you.” Kiara whispered as she stood before a gravesite littered with numerous flowers such as cherry blossoms, cannas, roses and tulips. When she was alive her sister simply adored flowers and she had the strangest of habits to go off for days and come back with a rare flower so it was fitting that she was amongst what she loved where she rested. “Well I’m off now, I’ll come visit you again Aria.” She said softly before turning on her heels and exiting secluded area where she had buried her sister.

Taking a shortcut she had stumbled upon not so long ago, Kiara walked the lonely road thinking about what exactly she would do after she had gotten home. She wasn’t in the mood for cooking anything so she would probably order some take out and then have a nice warm bath. “Hm?” Stopping in her tracks her icy blue eyes would lay upon a boy who had just stood there looking at his reflection in the pool of water which was odd… to the say the least. She was just going to leave it be and head on home but she had felt something a bit more ominous lurking in the shadows. Shifting her gaze she would notice a monster edging its way closer towards the boy. “Hey kid snap out of it you’re about to become dinner!” She yelled hoping the boy would snap out of whatever he was doing and defend himself as there was nothing she could do from this far out.
    Xiba
    Xiba

Character Sheet

Post by Xiba Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:49 pm

Dinner...

Even submurged beneath the depths of consciousness in this ocean, Xiba could make out a voice ringing in his ear, calling out to him. It seemed so close yet far away. Then light, a bright light that made him open his eyes. There was a jerk, like somebody grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, and suddenly he was gasping for breath, one more at the bank of the river again. Sweat came profusely from his forehead and neck as he took deep breaths, trying to regulate them out from the ordeal his mind had just been put through. His long, sharped ear twitched slightly to the sound of a feminine voice calling out to him from behind. “Hey kid snap out of it you’re about to become dinner!” That sure got Xiba's attention. Before he could even ask what exactly she was talking about, his head spun to see some monster pushing it's way through the tall grass only a few meters away, black eyes with red pupils staring intensely at Xiba as it's next meal.

Rather than freeze up, Xiba leapt to his feet, and the abrupt movement sprung the monster into action right away. It moved at speeds far exceeding Xiba's, and in an instant it was on top of him. The heavy weight was tough on Xiba as saliva flew everywhere and it's teeth snapped violently at him, tryng to consume him. "A-Ah! Help me!" He cried out through gritted teeth.
    Maleficence
    Maleficence

Character Sheet

Post by Maleficence Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:27 am

Jeez I told you to run and you just stood there. Kiara thought as she watched the boy struggle with the monster that was quite obviously hungry and thought the kid was the best choice of a meal out here in the wild. A soft sigh left her lips as she slowly made her way over towards the two. In truth there was no need to rush as the monster had seemed weak enough judging from the mere fact that he was able to hold it off which probably wouldn’t be for too long anyways but she did warn him to run and he didn’t act upon her warning thus here we were right now. “Hmm what to do….” She muttered to herself as she thought of the best course of action to get rid of the monster. If she used her magic it would not only hurt the monster but the kid and the surrounding area as well which in truth wasn’t a good idea. “I know.” Reaching into her bag she would pull out half a cheese burger she had inside and hovered it over the mouth of the monster. “Fetch!” She said before tossing into deep into the woods where the monster would happily chase after it completely forgetting about the young boy. “Well that went well.” Kiara stated nonchalantly before her icy blue eyes looked down upon the boy.
    Xiba
    Xiba

Character Sheet

Post by Xiba Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:48 pm

Scratching his head, Xiba got up from his place on the ground, wiping the beat's drool from his face. "Thanks... I really owe you one for that. That thing's fast," said the red-haired boy as he rolled his neck. He extended his hand to the woman and his savior with a big grin across his face. "The name's Xiba. Thanks." If he took his hand or not, he'd go back to pick up is fallen backpack and throw it over his shoulder. "What's a girl like you doing out in a place like this? Gonna get bitten or something," said Xiba, completely oblivious ot the fact she was the one that saved him. Before he kept on, however, he said, "Wanna travel together in that case? I don't have any particular destination... I just go wherever."
    Maleficence
    Maleficence

Character Sheet

Post by Maleficence Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:35 am

Well if he wanted to pay her back for saving his life she would always accept one hundred thousand coins, but judging by the way he dressed and the mere fact that he was wondering around the forest with no particular destination in mind he probably didn’t even have any money on him at all, a pity. “My name’s Kiara.. Xiba huh? What an interesting name.” She had hesitated to take his hand at first as she was never one to actually help anyone out but luckily he had caught her on good day and thus she would take his hand and helped him up to his feet. Well what I was doing here is none of your business, she would say in her mind. “I’m heading home..If you are heading that direction you’re free to tag along.
    Xiba
    Xiba

Character Sheet

Post by Xiba Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:09 pm

Readjusting his backpack, Xiba gladly agreed to accompany them. "Thanks." he said once more, moving to walk alongside the blue-haired woman. The two had walked quietly for some time, Xiba speaking up to try and break the silence. "So where are you from? I mean, I could be wrong but... you don't look like you're from around here." Though it was really cliche and weak, the dead silence they were walking in was just unbearable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:45 am