Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Deliver the Package!

Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

I Need A Medic! Gravestone Deliver the Package! Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kabuto Yakushi
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Primary Magic:

Deliver the Package! Empty Deliver the Package!

Post by Unknown Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:30 pm

Job Info:

His feet dragged across the cool stones of the street. He carried a single box in hand. He sighed at the details of his mission, to deliver an unmarked package. The weight itself was nothing to him, his body as strong as steel, his skin as hard as stone. He looked forward in seeing some of the locals, learning about the daily activities and lifestyle many of the humans and demons of the city had to offer. Surely the client had to be of evil, or some urgency that his name was not attached. He wandered down the street was was told to go to, leading him to an apartment. He looked up at the tall building not knowing what to expect.
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

Character Sheet
    Primary Magic:

Deliver the Package! Empty Re: Deliver the Package!

Post by Unknown Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:42 pm

He pushed the door open with a single palm to the cool maple wood of the door. Surely the lobby attendant would have to some knowledge of a package that was to arrive. It was a ludicrous thought to wander all 20 floors expecting the person to rightfully claim the package with ease. Nothing was that easy, he simply had to figure out what floor, or even the type of people that may have requested such a gift. He walked into the lobby hoping to find some answers. After all, his home was far from this city, he just wanted to see what powers these people had.
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

Character Sheet
    Primary Magic:

Post by Unknown Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:44 pm

His jacket dragged across the ground, being tattered where it it met the floor. It was a burgundy material with designs on the hood that reflected his snake-like appearance. He walked up to the front desk placing the package on the counter. His hood draped over his face, only the desk light revealed his lower face, his chin and lips. "Anyone here expecting a package?" He said nonchalantly, he truly didn't care, and his tone showed it. It almost like he said his words with a sigh. He was bored and needed something to be worth his time. This was just a temporary solution.
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

Character Sheet
    Primary Magic:

Post by Unknown Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:54 am

The man at the desk was a large fattening man. His beard unkempt and his hair balding. There was food smeared across his chest and mustard in the edge of his mouth. He grunted as he slid a small note across the desk towards Kabuto, almost as if her prepared. Kabuto took the note and read it at at desk. "Apartment 3B, 2A, 17F..." He continued on, reading what seemed to be the alphabet. He lifted the note in his hand and looked at the man, "Do you mind if I take this?" The man responded with a glare, and the slurping of his drink through a straw. Kabuto simply took it as a confirmation and walked away down the hall. He would find his way up the stairs.
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

Character Sheet
    Primary Magic:

Post by Unknown Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:29 am

He made his way aimlessly up the staircase until his instincts stopped him on the third floor. He pushed the bar that held the door shut and made his way into the building. He made not of the building error, considering all staircases usually have inward swinging doors in case of emergency. As he made his way through the door he encountered a small number of children playing with toys down the hall. They all looked at him with hungry eyes, or more accurately, the box.

They ran towards him as he lifted the package from reach, "Heh," he laughed, only to arrive at an idea, "Help me find my friend and perhaps we'll see if you have a gift too." The children nodded, except for one. That kid pouted as he sat on the floor. The other children listened for instructions.
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

Character Sheet
    Primary Magic:

Post by Unknown Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:37 am

Kabuto knelt down to get on eye level with the children. "Now you see, I have to give this package to a man first. " Kabuto said. It was spoken as if like the beginning of a tale, peaking the children's interest. He smiled with delight, "Then we can find your present." He said to the small boys.

They ll looked at each other in this moment. They nodded in silent agreement. Kabuto smirked. It seemed as if his idea was going to work. However the children spun around and faced the end of the hall.

"MISTER, YOUR PACKAGE IS HERE." they both screamed down the hallway.

And slowly, the door at the end of the hall opened. Just a shade, no more than an inch it opened.

No more than an inch.
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

Character Sheet
    Primary Magic:

Post by Unknown Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:35 am

"Uhmm..."

Kabuto stared at the opened door. He wasn't sure if it was the right door, but it didn't matter anyone at this point. He knelt down and placed the box on the wallway floor. He stared down the hall, with the children doing the same. He kicked the box and let it slide down the hallway. As it hit the door, a single green hand grabbed the box, opened the door, and slammed it shortly after. He stood back up to turn his back and walk away. His job was done. There was nothing more for him to do.
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

Character Sheet
    Primary Magic:

Post by Unknown Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:40 am

"Mister, what was in the box?" the young boy asked Kabuto. He smiled as he looked down at the child. He had no idea what as in the box, nor who it was intended for.

A loud explosion kicked open the man's door, shooting the door down the hall, only to land a few feet from the hooded snake. He was stunned to say the least, about the possible bomb. Perhaps that was why it was so heavy. He could only hope that it was the correct target.

"Justice." Kabuto finally said.

And when the boy looked from the door back to the man beside him... he was gone. Kabuto vanished.
    Sonya
    Sonya

Terraforming I Need A Medic! Deliver the Package! Empty
    Ramen and Beas Daughter

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Origin : De Fiore
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 117051

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yuna Seikatsu
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Earth Demon Slayer

Post by Sonya Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:17 pm

One D rank Reward Dice coming up~
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Deliver the Package! Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:17 pm

The member 'Sonya' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    Deliver the Package! Treasu13

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:51 am