Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Deliver The Package! (Job Solo/WIP)

Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! Deliver The Package! (Job Solo/WIP) Empty Deliver The Package! (Job Solo/WIP) Empty Deliver The Package! (Job Solo/WIP) Empty
    Momma Aki~

Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5850

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Akira
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Fire Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

Deliver The Package! (Job Solo/WIP) Empty Deliver The Package! (Job Solo/WIP)

Post by Akira Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:09 pm

It had been quite a boring day. The demon sat in her office, which was also apart of her home. Her so called Administration office was strictly the left part if her large sand castle home, while the right was her actual living space. The Mother of Sunagakure's office would be placed in the middle of the left side. Everyone in the village knew the room and the place. So it wasn't a surprise when the door received a knock. "It's Open," the woman would say in a rather monotone voice. A young kunoichi she had allowed one of her many office assistants to take in as an apprentice would open it. "I-I'm sorry to by her you, M-Ma'am. There's someone with a package here to see you. I believe her name is.. uhh.. Kiyoko." This one was rather shy and quite nervous in the presence of higher ranking shinobi, which Akira fully understood. "You have in no way bothered me, child. Thank you and you can allow her access." The young girl would bow and quickly turn to exit until she was stopped. "Wait... you do not have to be nervous. It's alright. Just remember... I love everyone of my precious children." The young girl would turn smile and head out the door.

Akira wondered why that young girl was so afraid of her. She had constantly told the child the same thing over and over. Maybe, it was her appearance. Red eyes would direct themselves to her forehead. This would make the woman sigh. 'Death or selling your soul for power... turns out I received both. How naive of me."
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! Deliver The Package! (Job Solo/WIP) Empty Deliver The Package! (Job Solo/WIP) Empty Deliver The Package! (Job Solo/WIP) Empty
    Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Deliver The Package! (Job Solo/WIP) Empty Re: Deliver The Package! (Job Solo/WIP)

Post by Akira Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:53 pm

The demon sat in silence hatefully staring at the horrid horns that had grown on her forehead. "Such a stupid child.." She would say before a knock appeared at her office door. "Open." As instructed, a young girl would open the door. Her light brown hair would be pulled into pig tails. She wore a pink sundress and pink sandals to match. "Ahh. Hello young Kiyoko. What can I do for you child?" Akira would say as she smiled at the 15 year old girl. Her cute looks weren't just for show. The girl surely had a heart of gold under those sparkling brown eyes.

"Hello, Mother Akira. I seem to have a problem. Well, it's more of my father's problem but if it bothers him then it bothers me too." The small girl seemed to be rather nervous and quite saddened at the same time. And.. this problem is?" The child would squirm for a minute as she held a rather heavy looking package in her hands."My Daddy is sick and he doesn't trust anyone to take this package to the right address but you. He fell ill while delivering the rest of the mail this afternoon. This is the last one." Akira would stare at the package and then to the girl. Then, she would think.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Deliver The Package! (Job Solo/WIP) Empty Re: Deliver The Package! (Job Solo/WIP)

Post by Akira Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:53 pm

Young Kiyoko's father was a very paranoid man. He always believe someone was after him, or his family, or his home, or even the cookies he had in his cabinets. However, he trusted those closest to him. Akira had gained one of those very positions through hard work and dedication. That man had been afraid of her for the longest time, until she "saved his life." She really hadn't though, all she did was catch him from falling down a couple stairs. This demon could have done that for anyone really. The more she thought about this man... the more inclined she felt to take this package. Besides, It would give her a reason to slip out of the office for a while.

"Alright. Tell your father I'll take care of it." The woman would rise from her hair and make her way towards the young girl. "Thank you so much, Ma'am. I'm sure my father will appreciate it very much." The girl would say with a large grin. Then, the two would exit the building together. Two guards would stand watch of Akira's office. She had nothing to hide, of course, but it was simply the rules. As the two exited, the small girl would say her farewells and skip off towards her home. Akira would smile and watch her disappear, then she would begin her journey to deliver the package.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:05 pm

The demon walked through the sandy streets of her sandbox village. Children were playing and adults were conversing. There didn't seem to be any elderly along the street during this most dreadful part of the day. The elderly didn't really seem to care for the heat. It certainly made them cranky so it made the red eyed woman quite happy that they weren't in it. After a while of walking, Akira's arms became quite tired. This box sure was a pain to carry, however it had to be done.

Red eyes would scan over the a dress that had been written on the box. It sparked a memory in her mind, however it wasn't clear and it wasn't full. She had been here sometime in her life but she didn't remember when. Perhaps, it was before she had given her human soul away. It also seemed to be missing something. This address didn't quite feel complete, but it had to be. That's when she came upon it.

The demon stepped up to an apartment building and looked back down at the address. She would look up again and then look back down. What room was it? There was no room number.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:17 pm

Red eyes stared at the building. There were multiple apartments and multiple floors. Was she supposed to knock on them all? Maybe, the front desk would know. Akira would step her way up the three stairs and into the building. The young man at the front desk would be facing away from her so when she set the package down with a large thud, he would be rather frightened. "Oh. Forgive me. I didn't mean to scare you. I simply have to ask you a question." The demon's words were lighthearted and said with a small smile. The boy would snicker before speaking back. "That's quite alright. I can be such a scaredy cat sometimes. What can I do for ya?"

Akira would explain to him that she had this package but nowhere to put it. She would then ask if he had any idea who might have ordered somethibg so heavy. As she feared, he responded with a no. Of course, she would sigh and thank him for his service. He would then smile and return to his paperwork. 'What should I do now...?' She would think to herself before she felt a small pull on her dress.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:29 pm

Red eyes would blink as Akira felt a strange tug on her dress. This would in turn cause her to turn around. At first, she saw nothing until she looked down. Standing in front of her was a small girl with a single braid down her back. She wore a blue dress and green sandals. Her hair was blonde, which Akira never found surprising. Most people that lived in such hot and sunny climates had light hair. After moment of staring at the presumed 6 year old, Akira would kneel down.

"What can I do for you, Little Miss?" Akira would say with a smile. However, the child wasn't looking at her face. No. She was staring at the horns attached to Akira's forehead. It seemed as if she might be scared to talk to Akira but she would soon realized the child was just curious. "Are those real?" The small girl would ask. "Yes. They are real." Akira would answer and then lower her head. The child would then poke them both. Akira didn't feel it directly on her horns, considering they held no feeling, but she did feel a slight pressure on her forehead when the child did so. Akira would then lift her head up and the child would stare directly into her eyes. "Are your eyes really red?" The child would ask. "Yes. They are... but you can't poke those. That might hurt." Akira would smile and the girl would giggle. Oh, how Akira loved the small children of the village. So sweet, so innocent, so adventurous, so curious, and so kind.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:37 pm

The child's blue eyes would then land on the package that was sitting on the desk and point, "Is that my toy?" Akira would turn to look at the package and then turn back to the child. "What kind of toy did you get?" The small girl would think a moment as if trying to remember. "I got a ball. One just my size and blue!" The girl would grin as she spoke. Then, Akira would think.

"I don't think it's yours, Little Miss. You see that package is reeeeally heavy and your toy would be really light." The girl would frown as she looked at the ground. Akira could sense the child's disappointment. The demon couldn't help but feel her heart shattering. "Oh. Ok. Thank you." The small child would say with a little pout and walk off. Akira would watch her go back up the stairs and then she would stand. As she brushed her knees off, Akira would make a note to bring the girl a ball tomorrow, even if she was going to get one sooner or later. Then, she would stare at the package. 'Suppose I'll have to knock on doors.'
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:56 pm

Just as she was about to take the package in her hands, someone slipped up to the desk next to her. It was an older gentlemen but not too much older. Her was about in his late 30's. Light brown hair and light brown eyes to match. He wore khaki shorts and a red T-shirt. "Has a package arrived lately? Perhaps, a pretty heavy one?"The man would ask. His voice was deep but sounded soft. He spoke to the boy behind the desk. The boy simply pointed to Akira. The man's eyes would widen as he looked at her. It was almost as if he hadn't noticed she was there. "Hello, Mother Akira. It's wonderful to see you again." He would speak quickly. The man seemed to be rather nervous but Akira would simply smile.

"Hello, Hisashi. I believe you were looking for this, yes?" Akira would say as she handed the heavy package to him. At that point, he would tear it open and peer inside. Akira didn't quite care to see it so when he didn't show her, she wouldn't be bothered. "Indeed it is. Thank you very much." The man would speak as he looked at her and smiled. Then, he would quickly say his farewells and run off.

Akira had full trust in Hisashi. She didn't believe him to be a thief of any kind and he seemed pretty content with the contents of his package. He seemed to be like a little boy who had just received something he had been waiting for for quite some time. The woman would think of it no further afterwards and begin her journey back to her office. The day would be ending in only a couple hours and even though she had no work, she simply wished to get away from all the villagers. Even a mother needed her own space.
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! Deliver The Package! (Job Solo/WIP) Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:03 pm

The "Mother Mayor" herself delivering mail. XD
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Deliver The Package! (Job Solo/WIP) Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:03 pm

The member 'Fetus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    Deliver The Package! (Job Solo/WIP) 2d85hj5

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:13 am