Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Nature Photography

Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! I'm Important Too! Ooh Shiny! Nature Photography Empty
    God of (Sexual) Freedom & Chaos

Lineage : Hand of Chaos
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 4
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1520

Nature Photography Empty Nature Photography

Post by Chaostothemax Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:21 pm

Job Info:

Alexei stood outside the entrance to Mt. Moon, eyeing it with curiosity. His client had hired him to investigate the creatures that lived within the cave, which Alexei had happily agreed to (after making sure the client wouldn't split on him like what happened last time, of course). It seemed like a simple enough job; the client was a researcher who was simply too mild-mannered and anxious to explore the cave himself. He had given Alexei a camera and told the God to take pictures of the cave and any specimens he happened to come across, which was fine by Alexei. Some wholesome nature was needed to get the taste of the last job out of his mouth. He would finish this up quickly, and then see to dealing with the Agency and their mockery of freedom. That would be his inspiration for a quick, clean finish and, eventually, his revenge.
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Nature Photography Empty Re: Nature Photography

Post by Chaostothemax Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:12 pm

Alexei couldn't help but be somewhat impressed by the display he saw walking into the cave. He had been expecting a bland, typical granite cave, but he was greeted instead by strange floating rocks. The floating rocks glowed an electric blue and crackled with electricity; simply standing near one made all of the hair on Alexei's body stand on end. He would have to keep his distance, for the camera's sake. Still, the researcher would want to see these, if only to know about the kind of habitat these creatures were living in. Alexei took out the camera and began snapping pictures, fascinated by the strange, floating rocks and their bizarre antigravity power. One had to wonder what caused it; was it physics, or some other force at work? The God of Chaos became so engrossed in the strange rocks, in fact, that he didn't notice the menace sneaking up behind him...
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:13 pm

((OOC: DAMMIT I FORGOT TO ROOOOOLLLL))
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Nature Photography Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:13 pm

The member 'Chaostothemax' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Nature Photography Str210
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:34 pm

A large clanking sound from behind Alexei startled him out of his photographic reverie. Whirling around, Alexei came face-to-face with a large, imposing metal creature. It seemed more like a plant than an animal, but it was slowly moving towards Alexei regardless. Its three green and gray metal tendrils were inching it towards the God of Chaos like a baby just learning to crawl. Jumping back, Alexei snapped a quick photo of the creature with the camera; he was sure that the researcher would be fascinated by the bizarre creature.

Now all that Alexei had to do was take out the creature so that he could move farther into the cave - a task easier said than done, given how fearsome and tough the creature's skin looked. Alexei would just have to take it out the old fashioned way, with sweat and hard work. Launching Diffusion at it proved to be non-effective; it simply shrugged off the blast with no effort. This was going to take a while.

--

Alexei's stats
    HP: 100%
    MP: 95%, 5 posts until regen

Diffusion: Three post cooldown
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:17 pm

As Alexei and the steel monster faced off, one thing was absolutely certain in Alexei's mind: He did not want to touch the nasty-looking spikes that littered the surface of his opponent's skin. Melee attacks were out of the question. The hide looked tough, as well; the summoned weapons from Concerto would likely not even leave a scratch. It didn't have any items, so Emancipate was out. Flashpoint wouldn't help in the slightest. Horizon involved touching the stupid thing, and Diffusion had had barely any effect. Disarray didn't do damage, and Revoke wouldn't work well on something that barely moved as is...

There was only one option.

Reaching out with one hand, Alexei called upon his Keyblade, Bark of Oblivion. It had just a long enough reach so that the spikes wouldn't affect Alexei, and it did enough damage that he wouldn't have to worry about beating the stupid thing taking all day. It was a win-win scenario. Sure enough, within four hits the spiny plant-beast was vanquished, leaving Alexei free to advance through the cave.

--

Alexei's stats
    HP: 100%
    MP: 100% (Bark of Oblivion's Regulate, 4 posts until regen)

Diffusion: 2 post cooldown
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Nature Photography Empty

Post by NPC Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:17 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Nature Photography Weak110
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:27 pm

Alexei continued to travel for a short while afterwards, continuing to admire and take pictures of the strange stones that were littered around the cave. He still gripped Bark of Oblivion tightly just in case, but it seemed to be peaceful...for now.

As is turned out, Alexei's next encounter came about roughly ten minutes later. A group of bright yellow spiders scuttled out from a pair of cracks in the wall, arraying themselves against Alexei like an RPG party fighting a boss; not wanting to miss the opportunity, Alexei quickly brought out the camera and snapped a photo of the five fuzzy arachnids. Once that was done, he admired them more closely; they were pretty cute, despite being spiders. Maybe he would take one home-

OW.

Alexei recoiled like he'd been shot; the spiders had all simultaneously shot lightning sparks at him, likely in an attempt to get him off of their turf. It wasn't a bad wound, but the God of Chaos stung like hell; they certainly needed to learn their lesson. Hefting Bark of Oblivion and brandishing his stomping shoes, Alexei brandished a malicious grin.

--

Alexei's Stats
    HP: 71% (30% taken by Joltiks, 3% regenerated from Bark of Oblivion's Heart Health)
    MP: 100%, regen in 3 posts

Diffusion: 1 post cooldown
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:42 pm

Three minutes later...

Alexei walked down further into the cave, whistling lightly as he cleaned off the last remains of the squished Joltik from his Keyblade. As much as society liked to abhor it, there was something to be said about venting anger on innocent little creatures; granted, those little lightning arachnids weren't so innocent, but it was cathartic just the same.

Alexei had encountered two types of creatures so far: The little lightning spiders, and the giant obnoxious metal plant. They were electrical and mechanical in nature, respectively, leading Alexei to believe that there was some connection between them and the giant electricity-charged stones that were littering the caves. Maybe the creatures were drawn to the stones? Maybe the stones were a byproduct of some creature Alexei hadn't come across yet? Either way, it was a fascinating little ecosystem that had been built in here; Alexei almost wished he could devote more time to studying it. A sudden sound from behind him drew the God of Chaos' attention as he turned to face his next opponent...

--

Alexei's Stats
    HP: 74% (BoO's Heart Health)
    MP: 100%, regen in 2 posts

Diffusion: recharged
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:42 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Nature Photography Norm310
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:52 pm

When Alexei turned around to face open air, he was somewhat confused, but only momentarily. The soft scratching sounds he was hearing were not coming from behind him, he realized belatedly, but from underneath him. Just then, his right foot began sinking into a sudden sinkhole, pulling him downwards. After a few futile attempts to pull himself back up to the surface(?) level, he decided to go the magical way. After closing his eyes and concentrating for a few moments, the sucking pressure of the sinkhole disappeared. He had used Flashpoint to escape the clutches of the sudden cave phenomena, and he now saw the source of his predicament.

Ahead of him, laughing and playing, were a set of three mole-like creatures. Their huge claws spun and rotated as they chattered amongst one another, leaving little doubt as to their culpability in the creation of the sinkhole. Alexei snapped a brief picture of them, then moved in.

--

Alexei's Stats
    HP: 77% (BoO's Heart Health)
    MP: 100% (10% used, 10% regained from BoO's Regulate. One post until regen)

Flashpoint: Five post cooldown
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:59 pm

Alexei wasted no time, stalking over to the burrowing mole-beings and swinging away with Bark of Oblivion. Two of them saw him coming and made it out of the way, but the third was not so lucky. The swing of the blade caught the mole-thing, sending it flying into a nearby glowing rock. Alexei whirled around to see the other two fleeing slowly; they must be much less coordinated above ground. The God of Chaos wasted no time, running up to the pair and bashing them both with a swing of Bark of Oblivion each. He then stepped back, admiring the scene that had been created. Three dead moles, a sinkhole, and an irritated God. These were the things poems were made of, Alexei mused as he stepped around the sinkhole towards his next destination. (Alexei is not a very good poet, if you cannot tell.)

Eventually, Alexei's quest came to a dead end - literally. The path came to an abrupt end, with only a wall to mark the passing. Shrugging, Alexei turned back to exit the way he came, not realizing that something had pinned him.

--

Alexei's Stats
    HP: 80% (BoO's Heart Health)
    MP: 100% (regen)

Flashpoint: Four post cooldown
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:59 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Nature Photography Norm310
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:08 pm

Alexei's facial expression became a scowl as he recognized the noises without even looking down. There were more of the mole creatures, chittering back and forth, blocking Alexei's way out of the cave. There was only one decision to be made, the God decided: These moles were going the same way that the previous ones had. They were about six meters away, the perfect range for what Alexei had in mind. Closing his eyes and putting tremendous amounts of energy into the air, Alexei activated Double Concerto.

Eight lances made of energy appeared around the moles. Three immediately descended upon them, pinning them so that they couldn't escape. The other five began a morbid dance around the moles, stabbing repeated holes in them until they looked like swiss cheese. Alexei unsummoned the lances, laughing maniacally as the mole corpses fell to the ground. This was absolutely the best way to work out anger.

--

Alexei's Stats
    HP: 83% (BoO's Heart Health)
    MP: 100% (10% used, 10% regained from BoO's Regulate. Four posts until regen)

Flashpoint: Three post cooldown
    Concerto: Four post cooldown
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:08 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Nature Photography Boss310
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:14 pm

Alexei carefully retraced his steps through the cave, stepping through both the first scene of carnage with the moles and the remains of the lightning bugs. Right as he was about to pass through to where he had defeated the metal plant, however, a bizarre noise stopped him in his tracks. Turning around slowly, Alexei came face to face with a truly bizarre monster. It appeared to be an amalgam of gears, turning slowly. Alexei could sort of make out what looked like eyes on one gear, but they certainly didn't seem like traditional eyes. The pair stared each other down, with the only movement being the slow turning of the gears and Alexei snapping pictures; finally, after a ten minute stare-off, Alexei decided that he was just going to leave.

As soon as his back was turned, however, a bolt of lightning streaked from the gears and struck Alexei, knocking him over. "Why you little..." the God of Chaos growled as he turned to face this final opponent.

--

Alexei's Stats
    HP: 76% (took 10%, healed 3% from BoO's Heart Health)
    MP: 100% (Three posts until regen)

Flashpoint: Two post cooldown
    Concerto: Three post cooldown
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Honestly, the fight was easier than Alexei had thought.

A few hits from the Keyblade was all that was needed to defeat the gear monstrosity. It did manage to fire off a gear at him that had mangled his arm rather badly, but Alexei's fury drove him through to defeat the monster. He was starting to think that he should outlaw the Keyblade on normal trips, if only so that the opponents would be more of a challenge to face. Either way, the gear creature fell dead, the silence almost deafening in itself after the spinning of the gears had stopped. Alexei reached down and pulled two gears from the machinery of the monster; one was as a souvenir for him, the other was as a gift for the researcher. He would probably be overjoyed to have a specimen to study himself.

Maneuvering his way past the corpse of the metal plant monster, Alexei stepped out into the fresh air of Pewter City.

--

END COMBAT PORTION (stats will no longer be displayed)
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:28 pm

An hour later...

Alexei sat on the bench beside the entrance to Mt. Moon, thinking back. The researcher had met him almost directly outside the cave, saying that he was too excited to wait for Alexei at his home. Alexei had handed over the camera and one of the gears, telling him that they were both his. The researcher had tried to give him an extra reward for bringing the gear as well, but Alexei had turned it down; the researcher needed all the money he could get if he wanted to be free to pursue his studies. Alexei didn't mind much; as a God, altruism was sometimes required to keep your worshippers happy. And if he helped to make scientific breakthroughs while doing so? Good for him.

This mission had been a needed fresh breath of air after the tragedy of the last mission. No horrific surprises, not shady business, just some good clean research. Now, though, Alexei was going to dive deeply into the depths of the Agency. He would find out just who they were, what they were after, and ruin it for them, at any cost. He couldn't those who mocked his values so much live free, after all.

Alexei looked up at the blue sky, daydreaming of the punishment he would bestow upon his enemies.

JOB END
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:41 pm

Future reference. if you're going to cut it close to the word count, you're better off playing it safe and posting one other post... just to be safe.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:41 pm

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :