Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Job: Medicine Run (Solo)

Timmir
    Timmir

The Giving Tree I Need A Medic! Ooh Shiny! Job: Medicine Run (Solo) Empty
    There Can Be Only One

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Phoenix Fire
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 680

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Malm Korlif
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Balance of Nature

Job: Medicine Run (Solo) Empty Job: Medicine Run (Solo)

Post by Timmir Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:00 pm

It was early in the evening as Malm walked through the streets of Oak Town. Despite it being night, fireworks brighten the skys with dazzling displays of light. The sounds of people celebrating mixed well with the sweet smell in the air. It seemed to be turning out to be a wonderful winter festival.

Malm couldn't help, but smile as he felt a weight continually shift from his sholders. It seemed Phosphera was enjoying herself here. That was good. He was worried that she would be overwhelmed by everything that's going on around her. Yet that didn't seem to be the case.

"To bad Mouse couldn't be here to see all this." Malm said to the excited Pichu on his back who jusr didn't care right now. There was just to much interesting stuff going on right now.
    Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Job: Medicine Run (Solo) Empty Re: Job: Medicine Run (Solo)

Post by Timmir Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:35 pm

Hargeon Port
    One Day Ago

"Hey Mouse. Are you sure you don't want to come to? It'll be fun." Malm said as he made his final preparations in Mouse's bookstore.

"For the last time. No. Unlike you, I have actual work that needs to be done. Tomorrow is the day when people come in looking for last minute gifts." She said as she sat behind the counter, "Besides, I don't understand your stupid human celebration. It's just a single day in the year, not any different from the rest, yet you all make a huge celebration out of it."

"I guess, in a way, it is. But it is also much more then that. It's a time to forget your worries and celebrate life. Something that I think we could all us after everything that's happen." Malm attempted to explain, but it didn't seem to change her mind. Instead the mimiga looked at his shoulder with Phosphera on it.

"So are you bringing Phosphera with you?" Mouse asked.

"Yeah. I thought she would enjoy herself there." Malm said as he petted the Pichu's head.

Mouse didn't seem to approve. "Are you sure that's a bright idea? You remember what happened when we went to get our passports."

"Yeah, and I figured she'll be alright as long as we don't end up in an enclosed area. And if she does happen to feel uncomfortable, she can just hide in my backpack."

"Alright, but don't go whining to me if she ends up running off and your unable to find her. I'm not going to be there to bail you out this time."

"Don't worry. You won't have to be there to bail me out this time. Everything will be fine. Right Phos?" Malm asked the Pichu he's petting to receive a happy chu in response.

"You know Phos. The more that I think about it, the more I think the conversations Mouse and I share sound like the one's an old couple would share." Malm made note with a soft sigh. Yet, again, Phosphera was to distracted with everything around her to give him an answer.
    Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:57 pm

As the celebration continued on, Malm and Phosphera continued to walk through the the town. The pair enjoyed themselves, trying out treats and checking out the sights. Everything seemed to be going great. That was until Malm heard a woman scream.

Malm ran as quickly as possible to where he heard the scream. There he saw a woman huddled over a young girl doubling over in pain. It didn't take much for Malm to figure that it was a mother and child. With that in mind, Malm approached them.

"Excuse me miss. Do you know what's the matter with your daughter?" Malm asked with a worried expression on his face.

"No. One minute Sarah was acting just fine while she was eating some cookies I bought her for the festival. Then the next she's fell to the floor acting like this." The mother told Malm in a panic. She was obviously worried for her child.

Malm paused to quickly look over the child. She was holding her hands over her stomach. And didn't her mother say she was eating cookies before she fell down like this. Well it didn't take much for Malm to figure this out.

Last edited by Timmir on Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:14 pm

"Don't worry Ma'am. I believe your child is going to be alright. She just seems to be suffering a stomach ache from eating to many sweets." Malm informed the panic mother in hopes that'll calm her down a bit.

It didn't.

"Well is there anything you can do to help here?" The mother practically begged, wanting to somehow make her child feel better.

Malm thought about it for a bit. Sadly there isn't much his magic could do to help her, yet maybe there was another way he could help. "Ma'am. Do you know if there's a medicine shop anywhere near here?" Malm asked as he looked back up at the mother.

"There's a Shaman shop just a few blocks away from here, but I think it's closed because of the festivities." The mother informed Malm.

"Don't worry about that. Just stay here with your daughter and I'll go get the medicine for you." Malm said as he stood back up.

"Thank you."

"Don't worry about it. I'll be back as soon as I can." And with that, Malm headed off.[/color]
    Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:49 pm

Malm ran as quickly as possible in search of this Shaman shop. One block, two blocks, three blocks, yet he couldn't seem to find it anywhere. This was when Malm realized that while the mother said the shop was three blocks, she never told him which direction. Did that mean Malm could of went the wrong way?

Malm quickly looked over the stores around him in hope he didn't head the wrong direction. It seemed he was in luck though as he saw the small shaman shop that he missed during his first look around. To bad it had a big close sign in front of it's window.

"No no no no no." Malm said as he approached the store and tried the door, but it wouldn't budge. This wasn't good. He told that woman he would be back with the medicine as soon as he could, yet that didn't seem like it's going to happen.

With one last idea before he would be forced to find another pharmacy, he decided to see if anyone was inside. "Hello. Is anyone in there?" Malm asked as he knocked on the door, "There's a little girl in need of some medicine." He tried knocking again, but there was no sign of life inside the store.

Malm was about to walk away until he heard a voice, "Excuse me lad. What appears to be the problem?"
    Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:11 pm

Malm turned to see the owner of the voice was a middle aged man. The first thing that drew Malm's eyes in was thar he had a big fluffy beard that was snow white like his hair. Then there was the red jacket that he wore that was unlike anything Malm has ever seen. It went surprisingly well with the red cap he wore. Yet why did this sight feel slightly familiar to him?

Malm quickly recomposed himself as he reminded himself what he came here to do. "There's a young girl a few blocks that's currently suffering from a bad stomach ache. I was hoping to find some medicine here for her, but..."

"I understand. Your in luck. Could you move back a bit?" The man asked.

"Uhh... Sure, but if I may ask, why do you say I'm in luck?" Malm said as he moved back.

"Because I'm the owner of this store." The man said as he searched his jackets pockets for something that turned out to be keys to the store. The man then used the key to open the door saying, "Please wait out here for a moment please."

Malm had grown excited. What were the chances of this happening? Thanking his good fortune, he waited for the man to return.
    Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:17 pm

Malm had to wait only a moment or two before the man left the shop. After he locked the door, he turned around to hand Malm a vial. "This should help ease the little young one's stomach ache really quick." He said with a smile.

"Thank you very much sir." Malm said as he accepted the vial, "How much do I owe you."

The man chuckled a little before telling Malm, "It's on the house. Just tell the girl I hope she feels better and that she enjoys the rest of the winter festivals."

Malm nodded. "Thank you again sir." He said with a small bow before running off towards where he left the girl and mother was at.

It wasn't long before he made it over there. The mother looked up to see Malm with hope in here eyes. "Did you get it?" She asked Malm.

Malm responded with a nod as he handed the vial to her. She gratefully took it from Malm and made her sick daughter drink it's contents. Sarah coughed a little from the foul taste, yet after a few seconds the medicine seemed to kick in as she appeared to be feeling better.

"Thank you very much for helping my daughter. I should at least pay you back for the medicine cost you."

Malm shook his head. "Don't sweat it. When I told the man at the store about your daughter. He gave it to me free, wishing that she felt better, and enjoyed the rest of the winter festival." Malm shared with a smile before lowering his gave at the child, "Now I hope someone learned that while eating some sweets is okay, eating to much can be a problem."

The daughter nodded her head. With that, Malm smiled and bid the parent and child farewell. He walked a few blocks away from them before looking at the Pichu on his shoulder.

"I really do hope those two enjoy the rest of the festivities." Malm said to her with a smile on his face. Yet the Pichu just yawned as she grew tired from all the days excitement. "Yeah. I'm kind of feeling exhausted as well. Perhaps we should find a place we can stay and rest at for a while." Malm said as he stretched a little.

"You know. It's kind of funny. Ever since I've gained this power, I see the whole world in a different. There's a balance to everything. Whether it be from simply eating cookies to making medicine. Everything must be kept at an equilibrium. And without that equilibrium, we face dire consequences. This is especially true when it comes to the light and darkness within all of us." Malm then sighed as he looked at the tired rodent once more, "Ehh... Nevermind. It's not like you care for a word I'm saying right now anyhow."

[exit]
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:57 am

Very nice story.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Job: Medicine Run (Solo) Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:57 am

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    Job: Medicine Run (Solo) Treasu13

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:25 am