Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Moonlight Infiltration (Passport Job) (Solo)

Sindra Froleckus
    Sindra Froleckus

Shocking! LET IT BURN! My Name's Olaf! Moonlight Infiltration (Passport Job) (Solo) Empty

Lineage : Seiryu, The Azure Dragon
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 130

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sindra Froleckus
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Primary Magic: Wild Card

Moonlight Infiltration (Passport Job) (Solo) Empty Moonlight Infiltration (Passport Job) (Solo)

Post by Sindra Froleckus Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:01 pm

Info:

How... interesting. Yes a passport was desirable, but that was not the real reason he was here at closing hours. His target, the man who was balding, withheld key information that he wanted. Supposedly he knew the names of people who had seen Sin using his power. Now, this wouldn't be a problem for most people, but if this were true, that meant they also saw him commit a murder, which is just generally bad for someone who's trying to stay undercover in his everyday life. The man put on his helmet, which covered his whole head in cheap plastic. It wasn't anything fancy, but it was good enough for a disguise. Sin had also donned his stain resistant baggy trench coat this evening, a sure sign that he was about to do something illegal. He leaped down from his perch after he was sure the balding man was the last one in the building. There should be no one else in there... but just in case... Thinking this, the criminal took out a pistol like object from his back pocket, "I'll have this ready to use."
    Sindra Froleckus
    Sindra Froleckus

Shocking! LET IT BURN! My Name's Olaf! Moonlight Infiltration (Passport Job) (Solo) Empty

Character Sheet

Moonlight Infiltration (Passport Job) (Solo) Empty Re: Moonlight Infiltration (Passport Job) (Solo)

Post by Sindra Froleckus Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:13 pm

As he entered the hall of the border relations office, he found out that his theory was correct. Due to an incident a while back, they had hired security to help guard the office. Apparently at some other office some idiot took out an entire line of people who were just trying to get their passports because of a "misunderstanding." Ah well, as long it was just this security guard Sindra might be able to have a little fun, "Helloooooooo," Sindra said mockingly, "Anyone home?" the security guard, who had been sitting at the desk looked up. He froze with terror upon recognizing the cat masked man. As Sindra raised his pistol-shaped evoker to his head the other man shouted out in panic "Wait wait! Don't kill me! I'll just say I never saw anything just please don't kill m---" "MAGATSU-IZANAGI!" Sindra interrupted, seemingly shooting himself through his temple. Upon command his Persona awakened itself. The security guard tried to run while Izanagi laughed, "You never pick any fun fights for me Sindra. This sort of weak stuff get's boring after a while you know," and with that, Izanagi rushed forward, slicing the man in two with his enormous blade.
    Sindra Froleckus
    Sindra Froleckus

Character Sheet

Moonlight Infiltration (Passport Job) (Solo) Empty Re: Moonlight Infiltration (Passport Job) (Solo)

Post by Sindra Froleckus Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:22 pm

"I'll make sure your limits get tested to their fullest potential one day Izanagi, don't worry," Sindra reassured his companion, "For now though, let's deal with this job. If my predictions are correct there should be another security guard here. Right about now is when they're supposed to switch shifts, so if they are here, they'll be arriving shortly. I'll leave it up to you whether we hunt them down or wait for them here." "It won't be necessary for me to make a decision," Izanagi calmly stated, shaking the blood off his enormous tool as if it were nothing. The might of a Persona was really something to behold. Although there were really strong humans too, Sindra believed that nothing could come close in terms of natural ability to a Persona. Then again, he had yet to see the strongest humans or the strongest Persona's in action, all he knew was that no one he'd ever met was as physically strong as Izanagi, wielding that massive blade with such finesse. "Why exactly won't you need to decide?" he asked him as he admired. Izanagi promptly stabbed through a door. There was more than the sound of wood splintering however. He threw the contents off his blade onto the floor, revealing the second security guard impaled through the heart, "I already had."
    Sindra Froleckus
    Sindra Froleckus

Character Sheet

Post by Sindra Froleckus Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:32 pm

Sindra and his partner calmly walked through the hallway to the main office of the lower border relations office in the Kingdom of Kai. He looked up at the giant being "See? That's what I like about you," he said with a grin. "That I kill people?" Izanagi questioned. "No no, you just know me so well that I don't even have to ask for you to kill people. You just do it on the spot." "And... what exactly led you to believe I was killing people for your sake?" the Persona said, scoffing at his master's notion. "A man can dream can't he?" he said. They both paused at the door of the target's office Sindra waved a hand as he drew his scythe. Izanagi burst into the room, cut apart some furniture for show, and then threw the man inside to the ground. Sindra swung his scythe overhead, lodging it in the ground and trapping the target underneath, "If you don't mind, I'll be asking a few questions."
    Sindra Froleckus
    Sindra Froleckus

Character Sheet

Post by Sindra Froleckus Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:39 pm

Boy did he really make out that day. After Izanagi left once he had pinned the man with his scythe, there was a long interrogation. See, the criminal knew how to go about things like this. He needed information. As long as he had a name, there was somewhere else in the building he could find someone's appearance and location in Kai. Thus, he could easily find his next targets if this one would spit out their names. That wouldn't be hard either. Sindra had noted some things since he arrived in the room, most usefully, a picture of the man with another woman and a young girl, probably 14 years old. It was safe to assume this was his family. People tend to crack when both their lives and their family's lives are being held at stake. It's a shame he'd end up killing all of them. Anyways, he also forced the man to approve a passport to Urban City. The Wild Card figured some of his targets must be there, so he needed some way to legally get there and preform actions. Once that was all over, there was nothing hindering him from beheading the poor man, and that's just what he did. He dropped his calling card, a black tarot card of the fool, and left, with no survivors to tell of what exactly they had witnessed.
    Sonya
    Sonya

Terraforming I Need A Medic! Moonlight Infiltration (Passport Job) (Solo) Empty
    Ramen and Beas Daughter

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 117051

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yuna Seikatsu
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Earth Demon Slayer

Post by Sonya Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:17 pm

Rooooooooooooooooooooooolling dice~
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Moonlight Infiltration (Passport Job) (Solo) Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:17 pm

The member 'Sonya' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    Moonlight Infiltration (Passport Job) (Solo) Treasu13

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:20 am