Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Off To The City Of Crime (Kabuto)

Hershel
    Hershel

I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! Off To The City Of Crime (Kabuto) Empty

Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Toonville
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : D
    Level : 6
    Experience : 170

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Hershel
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Toon Antics

Off To The City Of Crime (Kabuto) Empty Off To The City Of Crime (Kabuto)

Post by Hershel Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:07 pm

"Hey. What took you so long? Have you completely forgotten about me?" Hershel complained to apparently no one in particular. He sighed as he continued on his path. As he traveled, his head filled with thoughts of his destination. Several of them on how he could use the city to boost his own popularity.

All I need to do is take over as one of the kingpins in the city. No. As the only kingpin in the city. Then I will be well on my way to becoming the most popular being in all of Gotham. Another thought then occured to him, Wait. I could become a hero there too. Fight on both sides of crime. That's perfect. I can just take out other criminals while boosting my own criminal syndicate. And no one will stop me. Hershel burst into evil laughter as he came up with his plan. This is the most perfect idea he could ever come up with.

How could it possibly fail?
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

I Need A Medic! Gravestone Off To The City Of Crime (Kabuto) Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kabuto Yakushi
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Primary Magic:

Off To The City Of Crime (Kabuto) Empty Re: Off To The City Of Crime (Kabuto)

Post by Unknown Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:51 pm

He trailed behind the creature, wondering if he knew he was still there. He seemed so engulfed in his own being that he thought himself to be just alone.

They both had their own plans, as well as ways to obtain power. They were off to stir trouble in the other areas of Pandora. And Gotham was just the start.

"Now what do you suggest?" Kabuto called ahead. For once, he did not want to take the lead.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:27 am