Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Exploration of the empty city

Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! The Giving Tree How It's Made Exploration of the empty city Empty

Lineage : Amulet Coin
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 8
    Experience : 165

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lee Yao
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Card-Make Magic

Exploration of the empty city Empty Exploration of the empty city

Post by Lee Yao Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:00 am

After traveling for many days Lee finally made his way to the empty city. All that is known about this city is that it is a kingdom of some kind but no one knows how it got here or where it came from. Lee figured it would be a great place to find some treasure to add to his collection and wanted to explore it first hand. "Can't wait to see what treasures this place holds. Hope its valuable or maybe even pick up a couple of magic items."

Lee walked the empty streets of lost kingdom checking every house, or at least that's what he thought they were, on the way down towards the big building in the middle of the city. So far he has yet to find anything of value to him and was quickly getting discouraged. "Man this is turning out to be one big let down." He said with a sigh.
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Exploration of the empty city Empty Exploration of the empty city Empty
    Without A Body

Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 20
    Class : A
    Level : 25
    Experience : 11225

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Elizavetha Killan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

Exploration of the empty city Empty Re: Exploration of the empty city

Post by Nameless Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:11 am

Hanging by a single thread, Nameless dangled from the ceiling, watching. He liked the quietness of the place. It was only a matter of time before his meditation would be interrupted. He needed a new body, a new host. The bodies of the elf and the skeleton were locked away for safe keeping deep in the archives of the Agency. It was all underground, but that place was too messy. Too many failed experiments.

"Can't wait to see what treasures this place holds. Hope its valuable or maybe even pick up a couple of magic items."

Nameless sighed within the depths of his own mind. How could someone be so foolish and full of greed? It was as if he knew this person would appear, or even that he knew them from the past host, or the one before. He released the string and slid down the walls silently.

"Man this is turning out to be one big let down."

Nameless was on the inner walls of the city, waiting. Like a spider waits for its' prey. He saw the man. But he knew better, it wasn't a man. "Trying to take something from those without possessions? Hm?"

He appeared just as a young boy... but this creature lived more than enough lifetimes.
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! The Giving Tree How It's Made Exploration of the empty city Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:31 am

"Trying to take something from those without possessions? Hm?"

Lee turned around to see where the voice was coming from to see a young boy. "And who might you be? Aren't you a little young to be running around all by yourself? Or perhaps there's something more behind the sense?" he said. Being a demon in a human form it was hard to tell what he was looking at exactly but he could tell that the kid was no kid. His voice gave that away to easily due to him speaking in a more mature form. "So who are you and what do you mean by without possessions? You telling me this place has been cleaned out already?"
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Exploration of the empty city Empty Exploration of the empty city Empty
    Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:43 am

"A fool to begin with, doing a fools work." Nameless said. He didn't need to look around to see the emptiness. He knew what was left in the city. It was raided just over a year ago, by him and Zeon. They stashed it all away in Toonville. After that elf took the war to Horseman, Nameless found a new home. The Agency. "This place was emptied long ago by yours truly. If you want somewhere to loot, you should head over to that city the Legion of Neutrals protects." Nameless said it as a joke, yet he couldn't be more serious. He wanted to end that group. Or rather, kill them all and pick the best body for himself. "...Or perhaps you can help me, and I can help you."

Nameless had an interest in the sins of the world. And if this man came to only loot, then it appeared he found the Greed he was looking for.
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:01 am

"A fool to begin with, doing a fools work."
    "This place was emptied long ago by yours truly. If you want somewhere to loot, you should head over to that city the Legion of Neutrals protects."
    "...Or Perhaps you can help me, and I can help you."

After listening to the seemingly young boy talk it sparked an interest in the greedy demon. According to him, Lee wont find any treasure around here cause this kid claims he raided it long ago. So coming here was a waist of time after all but it might of not have been a complete waist considering this kid is offering a deal here. But the question was should Lee expect it or not. It could be a trap or maybe its not. Even Lee knew not to be too greedy and take his time getting what he wants. He was a patient man er demon but even his patience has its limits. "Alright what kinda deal do you have in mind?" Lee finally said.
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:06 am

Nameless was seconds, inches, and just a thought away from smiling. But he was past that. He was an emotionless parasite, at least for the most part. This person seemed to echo in the depths of his mind. As if he knew him, or rather, that one of the bodies he took over, knew him. "Simple, we go to Urban City." he said calmly, showing none of his thoughts once so ever, "As I command the darkest, most evil, most feared group in all of Pandora. I will destroy that city. You may come for the ride and aid me in this conquest. Everything you want you may take. However, if you were t so much as join my group, then perhaps we can both lead the army to victory."

Nameless was a master mind. He was almost as timeless as time itself.

But everyone had an age.

Everyone had an expiration date.
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:33 pm

"Simple, we go to Urban City. As I command the darkest, most evil, most feared group in all of Pandora. I will destroy that city. You may come for the ride and aid me in this conquest. Everything you want you may take."

"Now that's that I'm talking about!" Said Lee interrupting the mysterious kid. But Lee couldn't help but sense that this kid had some other intent in mind then just straight up taking out a group of people. He had to have some kind of motive. What did this group do to him exactly? Lee need to know if he was going to go through with any of his plans.

"However." The kid continued to say "If you were to so much as join my group, then perhaps we can both lead the army to victory."

"Whoa! Ok I'm going to have to stop you right there. You see, I don't like to follow. I prefer to lead." Lee has always been a loner, traveling from location to location seeking out his next desire and doing whatever he has to in order to get it. And somewhere down that road he met people who had nothing and so Lee took it upon himself to give them a purpose in exchange for there loyalty. The only thing was, they had no dedicated place of operations. If Lee only had the money, he would probably set up a bar somewhere. "However this deal to work together to take down this group, you promised I could take whatever I want after its over. Now that's a plan I can get behind. I'm not against working with people, just not for them. And maybe in the future if you wish to have my help again, all you have to do is call and set up a method of payment."
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:42 pm

"However this deal to work together to take down this group, you promised I could take whatever I want after its over. Now that's a plan I can get behind. I'm not against working with people, just not for them. And maybe in the future if you wish to have my help again, all you have to do is call and set up a method of payment."

He was blind to his own words. "The Agency is an entity all serve regardless on their purpose. We watch everyone and every thing. Nothing hides from us. We all command our your section. We never see our master. We order ourselves. But as you wish." Nameless was in no mood to explain the details of the oldest group in existence. It The Agency that started the apocalypse, and it was The Agency who offered their victims aid. It was with that money that they bought weapons to kill more, and offer more havens and medicine. They were the epitome of evil. And only Nameless saw this.
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:25 pm

"The Agency is an entity all serve regardless on their purpose. We watch everyone and every thing. Nothing hides from us. We all command our your section. We never see our master. We order ourselves. But as you wish."

"Sounds like you guys got things under control. But I'm my own boss. Whether you believe otherwise or not. I take orders from no one unless it involves mutual agreements." Lee wasn't interested in some organization out to cause as much chaos as possible. Lee went down that road before and it didn't turn out good for him in the end. But instead Lee would rather take advantage of the chaos and make a profit where he can. "So back to business, what's this deal you want to make?" Considering that there is nothing left in this land to loot Lee wasn't about to let this trip be a complete let down. He was going to get something out of this other than wasted time.
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:32 pm

"It's simple..." Nameless started. But his words fell short. It was as if a sprit passed through him. "...Someone is watching us." Nameless said, glancing around. There was something in the shadows, watching, observing. Something more powerful than Balthazar Bliss, and that alone made Nameless smile with greed.

"Let's end this shadowgazer, and be on our way. We go to Urban City and loot the few banks. Then we go deep into my organization and I shall present you a reward. To get your money, however, I cannot promise you safety in the walls of The Agency, unless you join us." Nameless had a peculiar interest in the man of greed, but he was by no means worth his while, but for the moment he was. He would just have to be in their ranks for a day or so to get his treasure. After that, his life was his own.
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:03 am

"It's simple..." The young boy began to say. Something seemed to have caught his attention. "...Someone is watching us." Lee looked around to find nothing but a presences in the air. A thought ran threw Lee's mind but set it aside for the moment cause the kid started to speak again. "Let's end this shadowgazer, and be on our way. We go to Urban City and loot the few banks. Then we go deep into my organization and I shall present you a reward. To get your money, however, I cannot promise you safety in the walls of The Agency, unless you join us." Lee took a moment to consider his options. The deal is to help rob a few banks and meet back at The Agency building. Sounds easy enough but once he made it to The Agency building his life could be in danger. After running multiple situations in his head on what could possibly happen Lee finally spoke "Alright, Its a deal. I'm currently working on one of my own projects at the moment and this job sounds just right up my alley. I may get more than one benefit out of this job then getting paid." Was then Lee turned and started to leave. "I'll meet you at the Urban City in 4 days. There's a few things I need to take care of first." He said lifting his hand into the air and waving back to the young boy. "Oh." Lee said as he got to the door. "I never got your name kid."
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:44 am

Exploration of the empty city Yantra11

"Oh, it seems you want to join the wall of the nameless. A pity." The voice came from nowhere as it it echoed in the empty city. Then came a peculiar sound, the sound of a heavy metal being dragged on the ground. It was as if the being was sharpening a large weapon to use on them both. "It appears I have a new toy to play with, hm? Do ya feel lucky, punk?" He stood before Lee Yao, almost peering into his soul. "And so we stand with a choice to make. You will decide who's life I take~" he sang in a sing-song rhythm.

"Dammit." Nameless said under his breath. He was tired of having the Legion of Neutrals ruin his fun. They always seemed to arrive when he got a new member, wither he planned to kill the recruit or not. Nameless crafted a teddy bear in a record time with many strings attached. He used it as a puppet to run at Darkurr. "Die..." he said softly. He knew Darkurr was at least a C-Class by now, but that didn't stop Nameless... He had a new body to steal.
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:12 pm

"Oh, it seems you want to join the wall of the nameless. A pity." A voice echoed. The sound of a blade grinding across the ground can be heard in the distance. "It appears I have a new toy to play with, hm? Do ya feel lucky, punk?" Said the unknown entity as it turned the corner into the room. Lee turned to see someone standing behind him with a rather large scythe. "And so we stand with a choice to make. You will decide who's life I take~" Lee turned towards the kid and had to ask "Who's this guy? Friend of yours?" The kid seemed to be acting a bit strange now. "Dammit" he said under his breath. Lee turned back towards the big reaper looking guy and decided to try and talk his way out "Ok maybe we have a bit of a misunderstanding here. It seems like you two don't exactly see eye to eye. I get that. But it also seems you have a problem with me talking to him. Listen I don't plan on joining anything. All this is, is a business deal for some minor league stuff. If you wanna strike a deal with me I'm all ears." As Lee finished his statement he heard the kid say "Die." and turned to see the kid using a teddy bear as a puppet. Seems like he's ready for a fight. "I'll just let you two settle this." Said Lee taking 3 steps back.
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:31 pm

"Heh, wise choice." Darkurr said, almost sprinting at Nameless. He lifted the huge weapon almost effortlessly. "Today Nameless, you die!" Darkurr yelled at his small opponent, watching the tiny teddy bear run at him as well. The creature seemed to almost float and fly at him with a trail of threads following close behind.

Nameless scoffed as he conjured another teddy bear near him. He had one for each hand. "Let me kill the puppet master, then The Agency will die faster!~" He seemed to sing as he ran at Nameless, the white flame on his head growing brighter as his weapon sliced through the strings of the first puppet like a hot knife through butter.

Nameless had a plan, as he always did. but based on Lee's choice in the next moments would show his true colors. He could collect the bounty from Darkurr for Nameless's death, or aid Nameless in killing the man and reap the treasure back in the Agency.

But which money did he prefer?
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:20 pm

While the two organization members began there fight Lee stood back on the side lines considering his options. On one hand there was the nameless kid who offered him a job to help him rob some banks and make a great payout and on the other there was this reaper looking guy who seems to be interested in taking out the kids organization to which there could be an even greater payout for that. Either way Lee looked at it he is going to have to make a decision. He's going to have to pick a side. The kid mentioned an Urban City where they would do there deal, it could be a prime location to start his business plus he already did say he would help the kid out and Lee isn't the type of person to go back on his word especially when there's a profit involved. However there might be an unforeseen answer here. If Lee helped kill off this reaper guy, his organization might not know who was involved in the murder and could possibly still do business with them in the future. Either way Lee knew what he had to do here and now.

Lee conjured a card and held it with his index and middle finger and began charging magic energy into it. He charged forth and aimed it at the back of the reaper. "Card-Make Sword!" He yelled at the last second and stabbed the reaper in the back with it. "Sorry pal I really am. But this is business, you understand right?"
    Darkurr
    Darkurr
    Sakura VIP

Shadowstep LET IT BURN! Exploration of the empty city Empty

Lineage : Byakko, The White Tiger
    Origin : Urban City
    Level : 52
    Experience : 10535

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Darkurr
    Primary Magic: Shadow Weilding

Post by Darkurr Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:40 pm

The card wizzed past Darkurr's side at he continued to run at Nameless. "Now won't you bring me a nice bounty!" Darkurr jumped towards a wall of one of the small houses and projected himself at his target. Nameless, the nemesis of Darkurr's best friend, and leader of the Legion of Neutrals, Aknaid. He didn't know if he was supposed to bring back the target alive or dead, but he didn't care, he was getting a reward. "Let's play a game of cat a mouse! You will die and I'll get my noodle house~!" he sang as he leaped at his target. 250,000 Coins did seem worthwhile to Darkurr, especially if it meant he could open up a shop.

Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:41 pm

"Ah, wretched fool." Nameless jumped straight into the sky. "You haven't even seen my true form." Nameless was suspended in midair, almost levitating. "The power... Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird..." Nameless thought to himself. His lineage was able to give him powers. It was all part of his new body, something temporary. He floated as his enemy charged at him. There was no possible way Nameless could emerge victorious, especially while Darkurr skill had his twin tigers. He carried the bear with him, along with a new stuffed cat he created. He let them fly around him, almost rotating around him as the Earth did with the sun. He was watching, waiting. He needed time... for his plan.
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:13 pm

Lee began to throw one card after another towards Darkurr trying to get his attention. After about 10 seconds Lee threw about 5 cards now towards his opponent trying to hit him but he was fast. All it seemed to do was keep him away from the kid but he kept going after him. "Why not take me on you tall bastered! I'm a 300 year old demon in a human form that should be a challenge for you!" He yelled trying to taunt his opponent.
    Darkurr
    Darkurr
    Sakura VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Darkurr Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:20 pm

Darkurr laughed as he charged at his foe. He was going to end this. Darkurr couldn't hear a word that could be said. He was running after a floating zombie. He was going to end the Agency today. All he would have to do is kill Nameless. Then his reward he could split with his new friend... whatever his name was. "Your best friend was the Fourth Horseman, and so I bring you your own personal apocalypse!" He dashed at Nameless as his two white metal tigers leaped right out of the ground. They all dashed for Nameless, claiming the end of the Agency.

Lineage:
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:20 pm

The tigers slammed into the sides of Nameless, sandwiching him. He watched the few cards chase after Darkurr. He knew Lee would stand with him, and soon, he would reward him. "Your best friend was the Fourth Horseman, and so I bring you your own personal apocalypse!" Darkurr said as he drew near. He lifted his scythe and Nameless saw his fate. Bliss died the same way when Kaseki attacked him.

The edge of the blade ran through Nameless's chest, and Darkurr held on bringing the boy down with him. "My body dies... but not me." Nameless said as he fell to the ground. Darkurr landed on his feet and slammed the boy into the ground. He would get his reward.
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Darkurr kept his relentless onslaught towards the kid. Nothing Lee did seemed to even slow this guy down. A couple of tigers shot up out of the ground and pined the kid in the air with Darkurr closing the gap quickly. Lee watched as the kid got destroyed. Anger filled Lee's entire being and threw another card at Darkurr. "If its one thing I hate its people taking away opportunities from me." Lee slowly conjured a new deck of cards and held one card in his hand. "In exchange I'll take your life!" He yelled and began to throw more cards one after another at Darkurr.
    Darkurr
    Darkurr
    Sakura VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Darkurr Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:15 pm

Darkurr's rage seemed to dwindle down as the scythe disappeared into the air. "You're a funny guy. I like you." he said, watching the man throw cards at him. None of them seemed to be an attack, just a waste of cards. He entertained him to watch. One tiger held down the body of Nameless as the other stood beside Darkurr.  Then a card spun directly at Darkurr's face. He smiled as his shadows formed almost instantly. His body became encased in thick shadows of a darkness. A massive shield appeared infront of Darkurr, stopping the card. "A half million reward for the boy, as well as an empty building. You gonna help me bring his body or you gonna keep wasting paper?" Darkurr asked, trying to find the morals of the man. There had to be something more to him. And who knows... he could be a chef in his noodlehouse.
    Exploration of the empty city Dankuu10
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:29 am

Lee's attacks didn't seem to do anything at all. Darkurr seemed to be mocking the greedy demon. "You're a funny guy. I like you." he said. Lee kept up his assault on the guy constantly running out of cards and having to restock his supply but nothing seemed to get by his shield once he summoned it. Eventually Darkurr asked "A half million reward for the boy, as well as an empty building. You gonna help me bring his body or you gonna keep wasting paper?" Lee stopped in his tracks. "Half a mill!?!?" He thought to himself. That little brat was worth that much? Well sense the kid was dead and that deal went out the window Lee might as well see if he could make something of a payout. "Alright, as long as i get a cut of that reward." Lee could always send his informants to look for that Urban city when he gets back and go investigate later.
    Darkurr
    Darkurr
    Sakura VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Darkurr Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:11 am

"Of course, silly~" Said Darkurr. The first tiger picked up the body of Nameless from his shirt collar with his mouth. He dragged him over to the second tiger's back. Darkurr patter his trophy. He was going to be a rich man, who happened to not care for money at all. Maybe he and Lee Yao would make a great team. "Now let's go to Urban City, get this reward." Darkurr said. It was odd, this was the only words he spoke in a hint of seriousness. There was something important in his mind. Something more important that taking the body of the largest crimial organization to the Legion of Neutrals. "... Then we go to that landlord about getting my noodle house." He stepped away from the tiger and looked off into the darkness. His armor faded away as did his weapons. He had no need to keep his guard up. His fist was shaken at the mere words of...

"I will own the best damn ramen shop in all of Pandora.... BELIEVE IT!"

Exploration of the empty city Hqdefa10
    R.I.P. Body of Balthazar Bliss

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:46 am