Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

The Samurai Finds His Way Home!

Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

I'm Important Too! Gravestone How It's Made The Samurai Finds His Way Home! Empty

Lineage : Fence Master
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 435

The Samurai Finds His Way Home! Empty The Samurai Finds His Way Home!

Post by Yoshimitsu Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:50 pm

Job Title: Around Pandora In 30 Days!
    Job Requirements: 3 Characters Max, 5 Posts, 150 Words each
    Job Location: Character's Kingdom of Origin, or the Kingdom where your character's Organization is located
    Job Description: Pandora has opened up and people are traveling all over the world! There has been locations all over your homeland to get maps and passports to these other lands. Be sure to get in line at get your passport too! Skip in line, trick people, or wait it out, this could take a while.
    Enemies: None

Reward: D-Rank Reward Dice, Passport to a Kingdom of Choice

A wise man argues not of his righteousness, but of his opponents false information.

The samurai wore his armor, a bit dazzled by his recent entrance into this world. He felt out of place, yet as if he belonged. What was this place? Was this his home?

"It seems people are waiting for a prize." Yoshimitsu would say to himself. Walking along the city's dark streets, he wondered if the sun ever shined there. He would see the line of hundreds of people. He did not ask what they were in line for, nor how long they were there. He would stand behind the man in line, seeing only the few people in front of that man, before the line curved around the building. Was it time for something magical? Perhaps. But who was to say what this night had in store for him? He would have to wait and see.

I'm Important Too! Gravestone How It's Made The Samurai Finds His Way Home! Empty

The Samurai Finds His Way Home! Empty Re: The Samurai Finds His Way Home!

Post by Yoshimitsu Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:38 pm

Following the crowd, he would follow them. It seemed as if the line was constantly moving, no matter how slow the pace. Even a step every few seconds was enough to ease his mind, making it seem like he was getting near to some crazy party of club. He wasn't sure why he followed them, only that he did.

"Perhaps I will find my blade among these subjects." Yoshimitsu would say softly.

He held his sheathed katana in his hands, using it like a cane. He would continue to walk among the masses. The line would turn around a corner, only for him to see that it went down the entire street to curve around another building to the left.

He would think of some great reward, like a golden chest, or a super cute and cuddly dog. The possibilities were endless. But the line seemed to go one forever. Was it really worth it?

Post by Yoshimitsu Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:06 pm

As the night would continue to remain night, Yoshimitsu would follow the line of people. It seemed endless. The line would turn behind buildings and around other shops. No one seemed to notice that there was no end in sight. It was almost surreal, like a dream of somekind. What was this world? Why was it always dark?

"What is the the treasure?" Yoshimitsu would say softly to himself. Was this wait worth it? Why did the line seem to go one for miles? Where was he? And why was his sword so damaged?

The Manji clan were known for their warriors and their weapons. It was tradition to pass them on to the next generation. But even certain weapons were not made to last. Some families would make a ceremony out of sword craft, while other families passed down the same sword for every generation. Everyone had their traditions.

Post by Yoshimitsu Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:33 pm

It would go on for blocks, and to him, it seemed to be endless miles upon miles. Yoshimitsu would follow the line to wherever it would lead. It was no longer about being rewarded, it was about finding out what everyone was in line for. He needed to know.

But as the line would move, the speed would pick up. everything would begin to move. The line was speeding, and Yoshimitsu was running. What was happening? Where was everyone going? What were they in line for?!

There was so much unknown, he just had to keep up. He needed answers. He wanted an end. This seemed to be torture, a never ending line. Everyone ran to run to the end, but why? Where were they going? What was happening?

He would want to yell out, asking to find out where they were going, but he couldn't. He could not bring himself to speak. So why... why was all of this happening?

Post by Yoshimitsu Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:56 pm

"Sir, your passport is ready."

"Hm?"

He remained seated on one of the chairs outside of the small little room. The office seemed quite slow and dead. He was lucky to have come at just the right time. But as the machine seemed to malfunction, the printing process would take at least an hour. Yoshimitsu had taken his seat and dozed off almost immediately. Staring back at the man, he took the passport from his hand. He was finally able to leave the country and go elsewhere. Thanking the man, he would leave with his papers in hand, a bit in joy that he could do more things.

"I had the most peculiar dream." he thought to himself. "And I never got to see the prize. Hmph." a bit frustrated, he placed his new item in his front pocket, hiding it for later.

He had things to do. And now was the time.

Mission complete
    Sonya
    Sonya

Terraforming I Need A Medic! The Samurai Finds His Way Home! Empty
    Ramen and Beas Daughter

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Origin : De Fiore
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 117051

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yuna Seikatsu
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Earth Demon Slayer

Post by Sonya Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:32 am

Approved
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! The Samurai Finds His Way Home! Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:32 am

The member 'Sonya' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    The Samurai Finds His Way Home! 2wmp7o0

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:24 am