Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

A dragon without a home.

Lance Knighthunter
    Lance Knighthunter

Ooh Shiny! A dragon without a home.  Empty

Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lance Knighthunter
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: 3rd Gen White Dragon Slayer

A dragon without a home.  Empty A dragon without a home.

Post by Lance Knighthunter Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:40 pm

Lance entered the town with a sigh as he slipped the map in his pocket "This seems to be the place." Lance said with a sigh as he closed his eyes and smelled the air "Ramen..." he muttered before opening his eyes and looking aorund.

The place defiantly looked more cheerful than Urban city but he wasn't here to see how cheerful and happy the area was. He was here to find something specific so he wandered around looking for something or someone to look at or talk to.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! A dragon without a home.  Empty
    Kuraikage

Lineage : Weather Master
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

A dragon without a home.  Empty Re: A dragon without a home.

Post by Shini Chikai Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:07 pm

"Another visitor?" Shini looked up from the worksite.

It was no more than a week or so since she saw her old friend. She had been working with the new residents of her new city to clean up the ruins. Many ninja assisted in repairs, it was happening quite fast.

The city was almost as good as new. All that remained... was the crystals of an angel.

"Excuse me," asked the re headed girl, "Are you from around here? Are you part of the Uzimaki clan?" She stared at the white haired guest of her village. He was an odd sort, and to her, it would fit if he was related to the odd boy.
    Lance Knighthunter
    Lance Knighthunter

Character Sheet

Post by Lance Knighthunter Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:54 pm

Lance saw a red haired girl approach him and he smiled "Hey." he simply said as he weaved his hand through his white hair. He stared at the girl when she mentioned the Uzimaki clan. He blinked for a second with a blank look in his eye when he finally spoke up "The what clan?" he asked with a bit of confusion.

He shook his head "Whatever it is.. I am not part of it." he pulled out his map and opened it "actually when I was in Urban city this guy who called himself the Demon of Time gave me this map and it led me here." He was starting to become confused as to why the guy had sent him here.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:07 pm

"The... Demon of Time?" Shini asked. She had remembered a small mention of the Forgotten Demon Bloodline. She tried to think back, but only remembered Kaseki calling himself "life". "Well... that..." She looked at the paper he held. It was a familiar one. She had hand written and drew out a detailed map on how to get to Kaseki's Castle. Oddly enough, this boy held it in his hands. Kaseki said something about his son visiting... maybe this boy was him? No, that couldn't be it... She would sense the relation.

She was overly confused...

"Perhaps you have heard of Yamigakure?" she asked, "We... We try to get rid of the evil in the world... Everything just changed when the Land of Fire attacked. There's a great darkness in this new land... we have to shine the light." He voice started to fade away. All she could think was the evils she did in the training to be a ninja. She wanted to be good in the world, yet her title was the "Great Shadow", the Kuraikage of Yamigakure... the Village hidden in darkness.

There was something she always remembered... She never knew from where...

"The Light will always cast a shadow, the darkness can never be stopped. But when you have enough light in the world... the darkness will not fight back."

Maybe to defeat this evil... she would have to find a great light...
    Lance Knighthunter
    Lance Knighthunter

Character Sheet

Post by Lance Knighthunter Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:38 pm

Lance eyes her when she mentioned the Yamigakure and didn't know what she was talking about so he scratched the back of his head "Uhm... I dont know about them... Dad never told me about them..." he muttered as he smiled "But I would be willing to help you guys anyway I can!" he said happily with a thumbs up.

Maybe this was the person the weird guy told him to see. He stared at her and suddenly felt a bit sad. He had no where to call home and all he did was travel to inns and then move away. He hated that life. "L- Listen..." he muttered "I really dont have anywhere to stay so can I stay in town for a while?" Lance asked quietly as he lit his hands with light "I promise I can help the town in anyway I can."
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:40 pm

Shini's eyes started to water. "...Dad..." the boy had said. As it it wasn't enough, he continued, "...I really don't have anywhere to stay..." Those words.

The memories rushed into her brain. The cold and dark years with Kabuto. She remembered them all. When he had told her to call him a different name, she did. So for 10 long years they traveled. They wandered the earth for a place to call home. The two made friends only to watch them die fighting to protect them. She remembered it all. That was when Yamigakure began. In those long years, they traveled to each village of the Realm of Shinobi. They befriended people of all over, pledging alliance to the organization. They made a family... The one thing they both lost.

"Yes.... yes..." Her eyes were closed as he nodded. Her hands held close to her chest. "You will never have to be alone! We are here to help you! You just have to ask." said the leader of the great Ninja Town. "Yami... Yamigaure will help you!"

Even the heros have experienced the darkside.
    Lance Knighthunter
    Lance Knighthunter

Character Sheet

Post by Lance Knighthunter Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:48 pm

Lance smiled at the ladies generosity and placed a hand on her shoulder to try to comfort her. He gave her a warm smile and took his hand off "My names Lance Knighthunter..." He said with a small gleam in his eye. He didn't even know about this place until just now and yet it seems like he had found somewhere to live.

"Yamigakure..." he muttered underneath his breath "Get rid of Darkness..." he muttered to himself again. He scratched the back of his head with a smile "Say... about that Yamigakure... Do you have any open spots for me to fit in with?" he muttered with a chuckle "The guy who sent me here said that I should find this place if I really wanted to achieve my goal..." he told the lady with a smile.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:22 pm

"Yes..." Shini said with a wide smile, "There is always room in Yamigakure for another!" She was happy to find a new friend within the strange man. She was even more glad to find a new hero in her great group.

"We will get you your supplies! Please, make yourself at home. I shall tell the others about you. The city will know your name. You are now among the Protectors of Yamigakure!" Shini said loudly. She was proud to have her ranks grow once more.
    Lance Knighthunter
    Lance Knighthunter

Character Sheet

Post by Lance Knighthunter Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:10 am

Lance nodded and gave a warm and kind smile to the girl in front of him. Then he realized that he knew absolute nothing about this girl so he closed his eyes and thought for a second so he could think of what to do. Once he got the idea he slowly opened his eyes with a slayer grin "I never got your name you know." he said as he took a step forward.

"The Yamigakure..." he muttered under his breath as this was a name he would not soon forget as was the demon of time.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:14 pm

"I am Shini Chikai, last of the Chikai clan, and first Kuraikage. I am the start of the family we call Yamigakure."

Yes. Her words. They were right. All of these years of sorrow, and now they could begin a new life, a new start.

"So I take it that you will join?" Shini asked happily.
    Lance Knighthunter
    Lance Knighthunter

Character Sheet

Post by Lance Knighthunter Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:42 pm

Lance smiled at Shini "A pleasure..." he said quietly as he bowed and acknowledged her as an actual power. He was curious about the Yamigakure but so far it seemed like he was on the right track to becoming a member.

He closed his eyes and thought for a second before grinning yet another slayer grin and opening his eyes with a thumbs up "Yup I will be joining!" he said with excitement as he laughed.

Although he was happy and laughing there was something on his mind about the girl that he wanted to know "Uhm... if you dont mind me asking... What happened to the rest of the Chikai clan?" he asked with new seriousness and concern in his voice. He wanted to learn more about this girl and of the Yamigakure.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:36 am

"... My Clan..." She started. Her tone was shaky, like that of a small child giving their first speech to the class. "It was a long time ago, I was just a little girl. We were this team of ninja, there was three of us. Kusatta, Kabuto, and me. We completed all of our classes with the upmost honor, as well as perfected teamwork. I don't remember the third exam exactly. I only remember that forest, and waking up years later. I found that my friend, Kusatta was killed, and Kabuto went by a new name, Kaseki. It was something to adjust to..." She held her own hands tightly upon her chest. She looked off into the clouds of the sky. It seemed like it was just the other day. "My family was murdered by a group of assassins, the same assassins that killed my friend. The same assassins that came for Kabuto's brother. And so the idea of Yamigakure was solidified into a thing, a haven. It was a place for the forgotten, the damned, and and the lost. It was our home. We needed it, because... no one else would take us in." Shini was numb to the pain by now. She wasn't ever alone. She worked for the last Hokage of her village quite closely. She had seen how the village was run, and she would run it the same. She was built up on the destruction of everything she loved. She didn't have a lucky life. Her team, Team Six of Konahagakure, was the forgotten team. A team wiped from existence.

The only team that lived on.

Lance Knighthunter
    Lance Knighthunter

Character Sheet

Post by Lance Knighthunter Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:16 pm

Lance sensed the sadness in Shini's voice and placed a hand on her shoulder "I would like to help you in any way possible!" he said with a warm smile and he stared at the ground "As it may help me complete my goal... and find my father..." he muttered as he took his hand off her shoulder and smiled again "Anyway... what should I refer to you as? Shini or something more formal?" he asked her as he wasn't quite sure.

The girl would find out Lances goal sooner or later as it would probably become a conversation in due time and he would have to be ready to explain himself.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:37 pm

"Shini is fine. Few within call me the Kuraikage. But we are family here." She nodded and gave a slight smile. She had things to do, and this simple human made her day worth living. He took a step away from him. She stopped to reach into her pocket. He pulled out a long piece of cloth with an embroidery design. It was something of a swirl, it reminded the world of the team they turned their back on. It was the symbol of Yamigakure.

A dragon without a home.  Naruto10

"Do, as you wish. And my the light guide you." said Shini. She took a step away after tossing the headband in Lance's direction. There was things to do. There was darkness to bring to the light.
    Lance Knighthunter
    Lance Knighthunter

Character Sheet

Post by Lance Knighthunter Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:23 pm

Lance smiled at the girl "Shini..." he muttered under his breath so that he would remember the name. He smiled at her as he looked at the symbol and smiled. His smile slowly faded to a more serious expression as he opened his mouth to say something "You know I never really knew my real dad..." he told her as he clenched his fist "My uncle killed both my mom and my dad when I was born and took me to live with him." he continued . His voice was a bit more shaky now "For half my life I lived in abuse, darkness...." he said as he shook his head "I ran from that one day and met my new father, a dragon named Weisslogia also known as the white dragon or Holy dragon." These words were true as he would not lie about them.

His dragon senses were strong as if he was born a dragon but turned human. This showed that his father had taught him well. His fists ignited with light as he wondered what if he had't found the dragon. Would he had turned to the darkness? Would he be the person he was today?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:11 am