Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Killer Old Ladies

Anonymous

Killer Old Ladies Empty Killer Old Ladies

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:35 pm

Spoiler:

It was just another crazy day for the young traveler known by the name "Naisu Shiratori". The Kingdom of Kai had its share of strange phenomenon: from aliens with super powers to the never-ending night and even the strange organization with which he had now aligned himself with. But today: today was the day that surpassed all the other crazy things he had seen. Today was the day that in Naisu's vast memory: was the craziest and most bizarre thing ever.

The story began with the young traveler exploring the vast kingdom as usual. He had left his tiny house to come and check out some of the villages in the kingdom he had never explored. But what Naisu was about to find.. was beyond his imagination. Beyond even his admittedly clever mind. This was the story.. of an old lady. The deadliest old lady of that there ever was in history.

Anonymous

Killer Old Ladies Empty Re: Killer Old Ladies

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:52 am

Voiceover to the post... Enjoy...

In the Kingdom of Kai, born and raised, on the Playground was where Naisu spent most of his days. Chillin' Out, maxing, relaxing all cool: shooting b-ball outside of Kai's schools. When he found an old lady up to no good! Standing over a dead body in the neighborhood. He got in one little fi-wait wut?! "....What's... with the old lady.. and why is she dragging a body outside of her house? Did she just kill someone?" the traveler thought incredulously to himself. He had never seen an old person to do something so...wrong. "What the hell are you doing?!" the young lad yelled to the old lady in a scolding manner. He didn't approve of this at all. She should be ashamed of herself. She froze like a mouse that had been spotted by a cat. She trembled with fear.

She had been caught. Naisu would make sure that he got the story and she may end up being arrested by the fellow if she was a guilty criminal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:33 pm

"Please young lad. It's not what you think!" she fumbled in fear. Naisu felt sorry for her as she was old and all, but that was probably how most people took her. It was probably how this young lad had taken her before he was turned into a corpse. Naisu took out unsheathed Akuma no Tsubasa in a flash, prompting him to point it at the lady threateningly. He would never actually hurt the old lady but it was meant as a way of getting the information while also keeping himself on guard. "What happened here? Explain. Now," he commanded with a harsh and blunt tone. He wasn't kidding around. The old lady looked like she was about to have a heart attack, but he couldn't allow his emotions to sway him. He had to be ruthless for his own safety and get her to tell him what had happened so he could determine what to do about it. She continued to fumble, as if her old feeble mind was beginning to crack under the stress of the situation, "I....we were drinking tea. I was busy chatting away while he was listening and sipping his tea... I mean I have never ever killed anyone! I mean I admit I was incarcerated for a crime once in my youth.. but I merely stole a loaf of bread! I paid my dues as a slave..they even branded me the number "24601". I was on parole for 10 years.. struggled to make a living. I always had my garden, which was what I use to make tea. I suppose I may have mixed up the plants in my garden... I mean we don't have actual sunlight in Kai so I have an artificial greenhouse were I use a special kind of light to keep my plants all nice and-," she continued on and on. "No wonder the bastard died... he was probably tuning her out while he drank his tea...," the lad thought to himself whilst keeping a straight face. The jist of the story was that she didn't mean to kill anyone, and that this was an accident. She wanted to cover it up by hiding the body. The law wouldn't help this woman. Her past would be brought into light and they would incarcerate her again for murder. Naisu knew the only way she'd be able to survive and remain at peace was if the body was never found.

It was a dirty task, but Naisu would do it anyway. It was for the greater good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:06 am

"Damn this guy is heavy! He's literally...as well as figuratively.. DEAD WEIGHT!" he ranted to himself. It was such an annoying task dragging this body out and finding a good place to bury it. Thankfully there was a current he knew of that would lead to the oceans of the Forbidden Isles.. where the body would never be found. The Kingdom of Kai was the best place for this type of thing to occur, as the never-ending night made it easy for one to move around. Darkness was ever present and therefore it was easier to sneak around in the Kingdom of Kai. As long as he stayed away from any homes, which had artificial light, he'd be okay. He continued to drag the heavy body across the rugged dirt-infested floor, feeling a sense of guilt toward the deceased for carrying his corpse in such a manner. But what else could the lad do? However in the midst of his rant, he unfortunately had raised his voice just a bit too high. He heard a second voice. Someone was with him in the darkness.

A big burly man made his own large footsteps across the grass filled wasteland. He could make many men tremble in fear due to his enormous size, an aura that resembled that of a large lumberjack. His arms appeared to be large enough to snap people like Naisu in half, as if they were twigs. He heard some rambling before and was checking out the perimeter to make sure there was no suspicious characters around. In a deep voice the burly man called out to the surroundings, searching for signs of close people, "Hello!?"

Naisu didn't know what to do. But it was dangerous and he needed to prevent himself from getting caught. Time was running out for the old lady, and he couldn't afford to screw up!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:35 am

Naisu decided that the best thing to do was to sneak up on the enormous lad and knock him out. It wasn't very nice, but it was the best that Naisu could do in this situation. If he attempted to stay and hide then he risked getting caught. And there was more at stake than his own personal freedom, but that of the old lady he was attempting to help. He sighed to himself as he mustered up the courage to do this. It would take a powerful hit to bring such a big guy down but thankfully he knew what to do to take care of that. Naisu began counting in his mind silently, as he attempted to time his strike, "One........Two....." Meanwhile the stranger continued making his loud big footsteps (clearly he wasn't expecting to get jumped), as he got closer and closer to Naisu and the dragged body. When the guy was only about five meters away, Naisu knew it was plenty of time for him to deliver the attack. "THREE!" he thought excitedly and sprung. With a fist engulfed in fire combined with his flash step movements, the poor burly man found himself smacked in the face and knocked out. If the guy had any training, then Naisu would have been in big trouble. Thankfully for him he was dealing with a normal magicless and untrained nobody.

"The coast is clear," he thought to himself. Now that he had found a decent enough distance away from the old lady's house: he began to dig. Almost an hour had passed since the time it took him to dig up the dirt, put the body in, and cover the dirt.

He returned to the old lady when he was done, and she gave him a free cup of tea as thanks. And ya know what?

He didn't die. It was a good batch. He took a second cup with him as he left the poor old lady to her own devices. He had other places to be.
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! Killer Old Ladies Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:02 pm

I still have no idea why this is a Light mission. But none the less, good thread.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Killer Old Ladies Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:02 pm

The member 'Fetus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :