Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Never a Saviour but Always a Serial Killer [C-B exam] [Skylar]

Lexia
    Lexia
    Magikarp VIP

LET IT BURN! The Water Within Terraforming Never a Saviour but Always a Serial Killer [C-B exam] [Skylar] Empty

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 51
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5180

Never a Saviour but Always a Serial Killer [C-B exam] [Skylar] Empty Never a Saviour but Always a Serial Killer [C-B exam] [Skylar]

Post by Lexia Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:40 pm

Kaseki wrote:Prerequisites:
    - Level 25 / 1000 EXP
    - 75 Posts

Exam Information: An examination is usually a test of growth and improvement. Some teachers will go as far as sparring to test their student's strength. Other mentors will watch over their apprentice to see they have improved as a person. Whatever the case may be, the person taking the exam must undergo a change. This will vary from person to person. Some may be a simple as taking a journey into one's soul, while others may have to face a thousand ninja assassins. However, whoever is helping the participant in the thread, may increase difficulty. For a mentor of equal or greater class, the WC is unchanged. For a mentor who is a class below, the WC is doubled. For a mentor who is of the opposing alignment (based on organization relationships) the post count for the student is doubled.

Exam Requirements:
    - 10 Post Minimum (Student)
    - 5 Post Minimum (Mentor)
    - 125 Word Minimum

Note: Mentors are someone of equal orhigher Class, and Organization leaders may always mentor the exam, or even give a task to the member in their place.

Cost to Skip Exam:
    - 2,500,000 Coins

Additional Note: Organization leaders may skip this exam at the cost of 1,250,000 Coins, or with a thread of 7 posts, no mentor.

With @Skylar already having done her exam, and wanting to return the favour, she's taken @Lexia under her wing, especially after the last exam didn't go to plan for her. This will be a thread for Lexia's exam, with Skylar as her mentor. It will begin next post.
    Lexia
    Lexia
    Magikarp VIP

LET IT BURN! The Water Within Terraforming Never a Saviour but Always a Serial Killer [C-B exam] [Skylar] Empty

Never a Saviour but Always a Serial Killer [C-B exam] [Skylar] Empty Re: Never a Saviour but Always a Serial Killer [C-B exam] [Skylar]

Post by Lexia Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:49 pm

Why the heck had Skylar chosen here of all places for her to be?

She tilted her head back, gazing up at the pink blossoming trees. Honestly, it was rather odd for Lexia to be here as she'd never set foot in this part of the woods before. Faintly, in the distance, she could see a castle of sorts blooming from the thick forests. There were dozens of buildings scattered around, but Lexia wasn't exactly interested in them. With a small sigh, she used her metallic hand to grasp around a loose branch as she leaned against the tree. Admittedly, she was bored, but at least the woodlands were a place for her to relax, in a way.

Sort of. It did little to sooth her, instead with how they were displaced, with how they were stretching towards the skies, the trees reminded her of something else.

Word Count :: 147/125
    Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

I Need A Medic! How It's Made The Giving Tree Runs With The Wind
    HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Sacred Shards : 15
    Class : A
    Level : 58
    Experience : 30200

Never a Saviour but Always a Serial Killer [C-B exam] [Skylar] Empty Re: Never a Saviour but Always a Serial Killer [C-B exam] [Skylar]

Post by Skylar Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:06 pm

Ah, right... So this was the place that she asked Lexia to meet her.

With her almost indefinite smile on her face, Skylar walked towards the figure that had her back turned towards her. The leafs beneath her didn't even crumple as she silently approached her. This was going to be rather interesting... She knew of Lexia's memory issues, but this might have a bad impact. Or good.

Either option was acceptable to Skylar at the moment and was, ultimately her goal.

With only a few meters left between the pair, Skylar deliberately rotated her foot rather loudly, enough for Lexia to hear before, after a few moments, Skylar launched herself forward. Her left fist raised to strike at the side closest to the tree.

But instead of the kind, loving smile, in replacement, it was almost manic, as if accusing Lexia of killing someone that she loved and adored. Something that would send chills through most peoples veins.

Word Count :: 159/125
    Lexia
    Lexia
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Lexia Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:16 pm

There was the sound of crunching behind her, and Lexia turned around, her mouth opened to ask who was there. Only to see a blur of pink, the feathered arm outstretched as her hand curled into a fist. Lexia was frozen for a few moments, trying to will herself to move. But she couldn't - her body refused to move from the position, the look on Skylar's face digging a knife deep into her heart.

A terror that seemed so familiar, yet so foreign to her at the same time. But why?

That was when she snapped back to reality, the feeling of something slamming into the steel of her arm. Agony flared through her shoulder as the mechanical parts tore backwards from the impact, and a brief cry of pain left her lips.

She had to act.

Word Count 137/125
    Lexia
    Lexia
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Lexia Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:20 pm

She turned, the mechanisms inside the shoulder joint of the arm cracking as she twisted it slightly and pulled herself and the steel away from Skylar. She took several quick strides to the side, the dirt soft beneath her feet as she tried to regain her balance, noting that she was simply in a small circle of a clearing. It was bordered by smaller bushes.

No easy way out.

Yet the simple look on Skylar's face was enough to drive something home. Something demonic? Something terrifying? Something that she had to fight against to protect someone? Or did she cave and cause the death of millions?

What had happened...? The questions tore through her mind as she continued the movement, taking two more steps towards the left, still several meters from the closest tree. On the way, her hand quickly clasping a pile of fine dirt in her hand, before straightening slightly into a crouch.

Word Count :: 155/125
    Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Post by Skylar Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:28 pm

The shock of the impact sent tingles through Skylar's arm, but she shrugged it off. There was no use crying about something that she couldn't change, besides, she could already tell that she was going to be fine.

As Lexia tried to retreat, Skylar followed through with the launch. Her left foot raised, landing against the tree to redirect herself back towards Lexia as she forced herself forward again. She broke the launch into a roll, before leaping to her feet. She didn't let Lexia get any form of distance, keeping close to the other woman. The smirk was still on her face.

"What's wrong, Lexia? Scared of your own demons?" Skylar asked with a sneer, "Perhaps you let someone go, let someone die and take a fall for you, hmm?" Skylar taunted, her fists raised defensively in front of her. The moment that Lexia would make another movement, the female would take a step forward and lash out with her right foot against the others' shin, trying to get her to simply react.

Word Count :: 174/125
    Lexia
    Lexia
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Lexia Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:45 pm

What the heck was wrong with this woman?!

The moment Lexia thought she had gained even a few meters against her, she was right there, Skylar was still in her face, that smirk bringing up a terror within herself. But that terror... It was as if she was caught within a cage, memories starting to stir within her mind once more.

In Creations name, how the heck was this an appropriate time to even try to remember anything?

The moment that the taunts left the woman's mouth, Lexia's brow pulled into a frown; "What the hell are you talking about? I'd never do something like that!" She shouted, her hand dropping- which initiated the other woman's movement with her foot, starting with a slight twist.

Word Count :: 125/125
    Lexia
    Lexia
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Lexia Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:08 pm

The foot slammed into her shin the moment that Lexia's hand flicked out to cast the dirt into Skylar's face. Anticipating the woman to try and recoil backwards, Lexia stepped forward to use her metallic hand to crunch against her shoulder. Or at least try to at least.

But you know, she's right, you were someone that would sacrifice people to preserve yourself... I mean, look at how you treated Sly. Just ditching him like you did, horrendous.

The voice came out of nowhere, but Lexia knew that, at the same time, it was real and yet not. Old, yet new. Dangerous, yet at the same time, it carried a sense of peace through her. It was weird. Very, very weird.

"Why would I dare to do something like that?" She shouted, her leg throbbing painfully from Skylar's hit, causing it to partially shake as she put more weight against it.

Word Count :: 151/125
    Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Post by Skylar Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:20 pm

Skylar laughed, jumping backwards after her hit connected, her hand swiping in front of her as the feathers shielded her from the dirt. However a gleam of metal indicated her next attack, and Skylar twisted her form so the hit sailed harmlessly past her.

"I dunno, why don't you tell me why you would, hmm?" Skylar continued, the sneer still twisted on her face. "I wouldn't lead people to their death, I wouldn't lead people to their destruction. I wouldn't watch people in front of me die, nor destroy what they love. As I've said, I'm someone who tries to fight for good, not allowing people to let me do otherwise. So tell me, why did you? Skylar challenged further, before backing off several steps, giving a few meters between the pair.

Word Count :: 132/125
    Lexia
    Lexia
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Lexia Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:25 pm

Lexia froze for a few moments, a blank coming over her. Darkness. And a voice came in to fill it.

Ya know, she's right.

If you just accept it, I can give you back the memories that you so desperately keep hidden from yourself. You want to know where you are from, what you have, what you were.. What you have lost. But at the same time, if you were to remember them all yourself, you would certainly crack and fall. Yet here you are, chasing circles and dreams, wanting answers, yet wanting nothing. So truly, you need to actually decide, once and for all.

Do you want to allow yourself to remember the name of this voice?

Do you want to let yourself acknowledge the sins that you committed because of this voice? Of course, I no longer exist, but instead, I am here. This voice is truly dead, but... You use it as a way to keep yourself from remembering tragedy.

After all, as you wouldn't believe, you are a killer and a murderer. You really are...

You just refuse to accept who you truly are.

Until you do, you won't find peace, and neither will you truly unlock and find the dormant powers resting within you...

Word Count :: 209/125
    Lexia
    Lexia
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Lexia Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:30 pm

How can she be right, when all I can remember are the good things?!

Heh, that's simple... Because you refuse to accept it. And if you refuse to accept it, you cannot let it go and reclaim the powers that you truly have. You know what I talk about... But you are the one who hides it!

Why would I hide something I want if I so desperately desire it?

Because you're too scared to accept the truth... And thus, too nervous to take a step forward to claiming a new life here. A second chance. Like Skylar has done. Instead of using your powers for darkness, you can finally use them for good! So I implore you, remember! Accept it!

Lexia lowered her hands, taking a step back from Skylar as her hand rose, cupping her arm nervously. "It wasn't me who did it, but it was someone else who forced me to." Her voice was soft, gentle, almost whimpering against the silence.

Word Count :: 164/125
    Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Post by Skylar Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:38 pm

Skylar's head tilted to the side. Were they finally getting somewhere with her memory issues? She lowered her hands, before slowly walking towards the nervous girl. Her arm found its way around her shoulder, gently pulling Lexia in for a gentle hug.

"And who was it that did these things through you, hmm? And you know, if you can finally acknowledge these things, then you will finally be able to move forward from it and truly leave it in the past. You won't be chasing false dreams, you won't be focusing on things which you cannot obtain anymore. And you can finally, finally, move forward and remember just exactly what you need to. The important things in life, learning to let the unimportant go." She said gently, before giving her a gentle smile. "Not everything remembered is remembered for good, but instead it can be used for good."

"Plus, maybe you can finally learn to use your magic when you acknowledge them..."

Word Count :: 162/125
    Lexia
    Lexia
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Lexia Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:45 pm

"They went by the name Destruction, a being which use to reside inside me and apparently... I'm using it to stop myself from remembering? According to..." Lexia paused for a few moments.

She really didn't want to sound insane, but really, did she have much of a choice at this point in time? All Lexia wanted to do was remember, and if remembering was going to allow her to use her powers once more and actually use them for good, then why would she continue to stop herself from remembering?

I was waiting for those words...

And in a simple moment, the floodgates to her memories opened, almost blowing her back as they washing through her with a force with which she couldn't have expected.

Word Count :: 125/125
    Lexia
    Lexia
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Lexia Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:52 pm

What she had been longing for became almost like an open door to her.

Her hatred, her anguish, the memories of Nithya, the memories of Mirage, of Pulse, of the Timepiece, of what were known as Destruction and Creation, Yuuki and Alarick, the man responsible for taking away her arm... Memories of both anguish and of happiness and joy, of begging Creation not to take away Sly from her. From having Destruction on her side, trying to protect the man that she loved.

Sly...

But did she really love him? She had shown him nothing but frustration and annoyance, that he never told her things the way that she wanted them... That he always seemed to lessen the blow and hide things from her, when all she did was wanted to know...

A heavy sigh left her mouth after several long moments.

"Are you sure that they can be used for good...? Even when so many seem so... So horrid?" Lexia asked gently, feeling her tears rolling down her cheeks unwillingly.

Word Count :: 171/125
    Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Post by Skylar Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:01 pm

Skylar laughed gently, "You know, everything can seem bad from one way or another. The main thing is that you don't let it get you down, that you stand up and keep going. You become strong when most others would have fallen."

She moved, letting the woman go, "That is what I have done in the past, and exactly what you need to start doing. Don't let it weigh down on you, and instead, now that you know... You learn from it. If you have done badly in your life, now do good. If you have done good, then continue to do good. After all, being cruel and harsh in this place won't let you go to hell..."

Her laugh came back, "If anything, you'd go somewhere worse... But that's just a feeling."

Word Count :: 133/125
    Lexia
    Lexia
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Lexia Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:10 pm

Slowly, Lexia nodded. What Skylar had said made sense, and when the other woman let her go, she gave her a slightly sad smile, using her fleshly hand to clear away the crystal tears from her cheeks.

Now isn't a time for sorrow... It's a time now to act, protect the ones you love, and finally... Train with the gifts that you had hidden from yourself.

"Yea, I suppose that you're right, Skylar... Hopefully people around me will still accept me for me, but really... I think there's a few spells that have simply been waiting for me to remember so I can use them." Lexia said, with a slight glance to her metallic arm. Memories of pain of having it blown off tore through her, before she ignored it, shoving it aside.

That was what she use to be.

Upon that realisation, she could have sworn something within her had finally ignited...

Like a light that had finally light the flames within her soul.

Word Count :: 165/125

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:32 pm