Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Toon

Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Toon Empty Toon

Post by Kaseki Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:43 pm

Opened for edits.
    Previous Magic:
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Toon Empty Toon Empty
    Without A Body

Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Sacred Shards : 20
    Class : A
    Level : 25
    Experience : 11225

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Elizavetha Killan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

Toon Empty Re: Toon

Post by Nameless Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:10 pm

- D Ranked Spells -
    Duration Max: 3
    Cooldown Min: 3
    Range Max: 10 Meters
    Continuous Damage Max: 3%
    Max Resistance: 5%
    Speed : 5m/s
    Debuff Duration : Impossibru

Master of Disguise: Does not change your FC

Double Trouble: All fights can be voided if it was not agreed upon prior to any combat. You should get a companion in place of this. (Because you can double cast a spell at the same cost of MP... Unless you share the same pool of MP.)

Stunt Double - You should add that it attracts magical attacks. And can be used to absorb melee attacks. It makes no sense for the doll to take all damage done to you physically even in range, but the spell part is fine. (I will also give you the life element, as this is a borderline buff.)

Home Run Smash - You can increase the range to 10m (30ft) if you want. And if you want the 100ft boost thing, the cooldown needs to be 3.

Tussle - Needs a size for the cloud. Because you could "jump" on a dragon or a titan and that becomes insane at that point. The cloud can only deal half a D-rank per post, as this is a trapping spell that has no effect on you. Also Class are levels of users, Ranks are levels of spells.
    Hershel
    Hershel

I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! Toon Empty

Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Origin : Toonville
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : D
    Level : 6
    Experience : 170

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Hershel
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Toon Antics

Post by Hershel Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:35 am

Nameless wrote:
    - D Ranked Spells -
    Duration Max: 3
    Cooldown Min: 3
    Range Max: 10 Meters
    Continuous Damage Max: 3%
    Max Resistance: 5%
    Speed : 5m/s
    Debuff Duration : Impossibru

So why is this here. As far as I'm aware, all my stuff does comply with these rules.

Master of Disguise: Does not change your FC

Is this really necessary? I mean I added it just in case, but if your able to change your own appearance that drastically by simply changing costumes, then you might as well just have some sort of shape shift ability instead. Besides aren't people in Pandora able to change their FC's at will, or am I looking to much into that?

Double Trouble: All fights can be voided if it was not agreed upon prior to any combat. You should get a companion in place of this. (Because you can double cast a spell at the same cost of MP... Unless you share the same pool of MP.)

Okay first thing first.

Double Trouble wrote:There are now two Hershel's, both with access to this magic. However they both also share the same pool HP and MP (which DOES NOT increase because there are two of them) whenever they are both in the same thread along with having shared cooldowns on abilities.

With this ability, he is in simply terms one person in two place at the same time. The only things that effects the Hershels' separately are buffs, debuffs, and status effects that only hit one of them.

Though, because I think it may be for the best, I'll have this consume Hershel's pet slot as well. I can't have a companion or pet that's an exact copy of Hershel like how the other Hershel is meant to be (and trust me, I thought of many ways how I could go about this, with none of them fully giving the desired effect like this way does.) So yeah... Hopefully this will help balance things out while also allowing me to get access to his true companion character when the time comes. One that I have resignations of calling a pet (even though Hershel would probably see him as such).

Stunt Double - You should add that it attracts magical attacks. And can be used to absorb melee attacks. It makes no sense for the doll to take all damage done to you physically even in range, but the spell part is fine. (I will also give you the life element, as this is a borderline buff.)

First off. Since when did Toons make any sense. With that said, I now stated that the attacks are redirected and hit the doll. This should clear up most of the mess. The point of this attack is so that if someone swings a sword at Hershel while he's nearby the doll and the weapon is able to hit the doll, the attacker will instead find himself swinging a sword at the doll, almost like they confused it for the actually Hershel.

Home Run Smash - You can increase the range to 10m (30ft) if you want. And if you want the 100ft boost thing, the cooldown needs to be 3.

The 100ft boost thing was meant more to be a joke then an actually helpful ability. Though I've added a whole section about how exactly the baseball part of this ability works, which would hopefully clear things up and not force me to increase the cooldown for something that was more meant to give authenticity to the attack then anything else.

Though if you think it may be for the best, I could just have it so that the ball do the completely ridiculous and have it always end up in space, having no real effect in the battle what so ever.

Tussle - Needs a size for the cloud. Because you could "jump" on a dragon or a titan and that becomes insane at that point. The cloud can only deal half a D-rank per post, as this is a trapping spell that has no effect on you. Also Class are levels of users, Ranks are levels of spells.

Now here's the big one. I limited the size to a five foot diameter sphere. I've also reduced damage and made other appropriate changes due to the whole Class/Rank thing.
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Toon Empty Toon Empty
    Without A Body

Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Sacred Shards : 20
    Class : A
    Level : 25
    Experience : 11225

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Elizavetha Killan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

Post by Nameless Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:46 am

I usually post the rulings for my own self, so I don't have to keep flipping through tabs.

On the FC thing, I meant as far as taking someone else's FC.

As far as the double, I misread completely on my part. So you're right. It won't even take a slot.

And that Stunt Double thing cleared up exactly what made no sense. So I can allow that.

Home Run Smash : While I have no issues with it, I have to plan for the possibility that you may have a spell that turns something into the shape of a baseball. In the end, this was again my misread (This is what happens when you work on systems for 5 straight hours then try to grade something) So I'm just gonna drop you the Life Element and you can have that spell.

And everything looks fine.

Conclusion : I'm giving you the Death Element because of Tussle (able to be 1.5 D damage), and the Home Run gives you Life (As a "buff")

Remove that the double takes up a spell slot, and this will be approved.
    Hershel
    Hershel

I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! Toon Empty

Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Origin : Toonville
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : D
    Level : 6
    Experience : 170

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Hershel
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Toon Antics

Post by Hershel Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:07 pm

Alright. I made the requested change. Though I do wish to point out that it was the Pet Slot the clone was eating up, not a spell slot. Just wanted to make sure that was clear.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:28 am